Hormone Therapy Ch. 21

Story Info
Ellie’s sister Emma and her mother Elizabeth.
3.5k words
4.66
6k
4
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



This is a series about cuckolding and breeding. I suggest you start at the beginning. At least you should read chapter 02, where the horny drug tx34 is discovered after an interesting experiment described in chapter 01. In short, tx34 mimics and enhances the natural female response to ovulation, eliminates all inhibitions and restraints to fucking strangers, makes the females incredibly horny to the point that they cannot control their urge to have their pussy filled. In addition, it numbs the gag reflex, the pain of deflowering, and induces immediate ovulation on both ovaries at the same time even when on hormonal birth control.

After that flight back to London, each of my three dozen 'working girls' had been handed an average of twenty loaded condoms in their duty-free bag. Elli had been the most popular cum-dump, inducing thirty five of her sixty (or sixty-one, if you count me) sex partners to deposit their sperm in her and not into those other two hotties next to her.

Her success was hardly surprising, given her exceptionally large hooters, which were perched high on her young, petite frame. Elli had a beautiful barbie-doll-type innocent teen face, incredibly long and slender legs, a waist so small you could put your hands around it, and a tight and firm bubble butt that caused many cocks to twitch.

This bombshell had travelled with her handsome father, a man of about forty, who had been one of the twenty-five blokes helping out in the business class cabin. He had filled more than his fair share of two times four pussies on the flight.

I had seen them glowing with post-sex euphoria when they returned to their seats. Despite their apparent fitness, both were sure to feel every muscle in their bodies arching over the coming days.

Ellie had experienced around one hundred orgasms in the eleven hours of the flight. Both of them were flustered and embarrassed by their behavior, unaware of the activities the other had engaged in while they were upstairs in two different parts of the plane.

I had followed Elli on arrival and observed that they were met by her mother, a stunning thirty-six-year-old goddess, and a younger version of Ellie, presumably her sister.

Considering that Ellie had been fucked by sixty-one blokes and her dad had screwed more than a dozen ladies, having emptied his balls into more than eight of them, they seemed in good spirits -- tired, exhausted, but unusually happy and content.

I got a boner thinking that Ellie's pussy was bare under her skirt because her signed knickers were in my hand-luggage. My sticky cum was still inside her belly, thousands of sperm travelling up her fallopian tubes. The rest was slowly running down her long shapely teenage legs.

Probably her fertile eggs were inseminated just at this minute.

My cock twitched as I saw her younger, innocent looking sister, who was probably still a virgin.

Angela had greeted me and was standing patiently next to the chauffeur of our limousine. I asked her if she could somehow distract the family to give me time with Elli's younger sister.

Angela was as sharp as ever and immediately came up with a plan to accomplish my request. She asked our chauffeur to approach them in his uniform to 'check their passports', together with Angela as his assistant.

The trick worked. Uniforms never fail to impress people. They dutifully produced their IDs.

Angela pretended there was a small problem and took all their passports, including those of the waiting mother and daughter, 'to check' - against their loud protests. Angala didn't relent and asked the younger daughter to come with her, pretending something was wrong with her ID.

The rest of the family was treated to a free coffee at the arrival kiosk to calm them down. She relayed their names to me through her earpiece: Emma (the younger sister), Elizabeth (the mother), and her husband, James.

I waited around the corner and gave Emma a dose of tx34 as soon as they passed. She was confused for a few seconds before the arousal set in. I kissed her hard on the mouth and pinned her to the wall. She struggled just briefly, still confused by this sudden attack from a complete stranger more than twice her age, before her instincts overrode her good judgment.

She must have been completely perplexed as to why she felt compelled to kiss back, why her body was suddenly arching for sexual relief. Why did this strange old man made her feel hornier than she had ever felt before?

Despite this confusion, she began grinding her pussy against me, her arms locked behind my neck. Eventually she raised one leg and wrapped it around my back, pulling me closer. A few passersby raised an eyebrow at this unusual and inappropriate display of affection, but kept walking, rushing to get home.

It didn't take long for her body to twist from an intense orgasm. Her legs shook and trembled for several minutes. My mouth remained tightly over hers, against her attempts to pull away to get some air, to keep her from screaming.

If anyone was watching us, it was plain obvious what had happened as her body first shook and then became limp. It wouldn't take much imagination to understand the reason for this observation. Those onlookers would be wondering how such a beautiful busty young girl was making out in an airport corridor with someone who could be her father.

After she calmed down, I put an arm around her limp body and walked to a nearby handicapped bathroom. Fortunately, there was a small bed in the spacious room, probably intended for giving first aid to collapsed passengers. I laid her down on the bed and took off her shoes, skirt, and panties. She didn't resist and even helped me by lifting her bottom. Then I removed her blouse and bra.

Her huge bra was not strictly necessary, I observed. Her firm youthful tits didn't sag at all despite their enormous size. The bra was only needed to hide her large nipples from poking through the fabric of her blouse. Nipples visible through her shirt would enhance her already strikingly sexy appearance beyond anything socially acceptable.

I decided to make this obscene fantasy a reality and hid her bra in my bag. She would give the term cock-tease a whole new justification after I was finished with her.

I could not believe how strikingly beautiful this young living sex-doll was. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders, some of it all the way down to her belly button. Emma's angelic face featured big blue eyes, a tiny and thin nose, and pouty lips that seemed to magnetically attract my own.

Her flawless skin smelled warm, fresh, and sweet. She could be a cute pre-teen girl with her petite body if it weren't for those two prominent cantaloupes on her chests. They looked even bigger on her tiny frame than those giant melons of her older sister Ellie. Emma wouldn't be able to cover either of her tits using both of her tiny hands.

In contrast to her phenomenal rack, everything else was tiny: legs, arms, neck. If it weren't for the obvious evidence of womanhood in the form of those gigantic double-D hooters, you'd think she was just out of elementary school.

Wasn't it fortunate how human evolution had programmed the female's development so that breasts grew before everything else? Shortly after their fertility sets in, girls were at the peak of sexual attractiveness.

After taking in this display of innocent sweet sexuality, I began to explore her body with my hands. She closed her eyes as she felt my hands gliding over her flawless skin, spending lots of time massaging her firm jugs, before ending up on her small little clit.

Her tiny pussy was on full display between the more than ten centimeters of gap between her skinny legs. It was smooth as silk; she must have waxed it recently. At the end of her young pussy waited a tiny pink clit.

My first contact with her clit made her jump, making me wonder how many times it had been touched. My cock twitched as this observation increased the chances of her being a virgin.

I rubbed around her clit in circles, bringing her to her second orgasm which caused her thin legs to tremble. Her body twisted and buckled violently.

Without giving her much time to regain her senses, I repeated this treatment as soon as she had calmed down, while sucking and kneading her wonderful jugs at the same time.

Predictably, a third earth-shattering orgasm came just minutes later. The fourth orgasm was brought on by my finger in her tiny pussy hole.

It was obvious from my difficulty in getting into her that she was indeed a virgin.

I needed my release now, so I quickly undressed while she recovered. Once naked, I climbed between her legs and gazed at the petite body beneath me. She didn't resist my advances. Her big innocent eyes looked at me with admiration and became even wider when my penis touched her virgin opening.

I slowly pushed forward until her cherry was gone. My penis glid into her untouched hole in slow motion. I savored the unmatched sensation of a virgin pussy entered for the very first time.

After my penis was fully impaled, I thrust in and out, bringing her to two more orgasms. Her back arched when she came, which pushed her large, perky breasts upwards even more.

Then I picked up speed and hammered forcefully into her until I finished by depositing my hot cum deep in her belly. Nothing feels better than the relieve when shooting into a virgin womb.

After the last drop was released, I cleaned up at the sink, dressed, and then helped her, still hiding her panties and bra in my bag.

Without giving her much of a chance to recover, refresh herself, or notice the obscene display of her stiff nipples poking through the thin shirt, I took her back to the waiting family.

It was delightful to watch Ellie's emotions when she saw us. She recognized me immediately and instinctively reached down to touch her leaking pussy. A little shiver went through her body as she remembered the delight of our recent fuck.

Then Elli turned to her sister Emma, taking in her disheveled hair, her flushed cheeks. When she noticed her sister's unsteady step, her eyes became bigger as she realized what all this meant.

Elli looked at her sister with a mixture of horror and amazement until Emma's imperceptible nod revealed the truth of what had just happened. Elli mouthed a silent "OMG" before falling back into her chair.

Angela joined us, returned the passports to their parents, apologized for the terrible mistake, and handed out a generous amount of coupons as compensation.

The two sisters had moved a few feet away and were whispering among themselves. I heard Elli exclaim, "No way!" before returning to their whispered conversation.

Out of the corner of my eye I observed Elli slip her hands under her younger sister's skirt and return seconds later with cum on her finger.

"I can't believe it. Emma!" was all she could muster, her face an expression of utter astonishment.

When her parents finished talking to Angela, Elli shook her head and absentmindedly licked the cum off her finger. I winked at Ellie and smiled broadly as I watched them turn and walk away.

Ellie had to steady her sister by putting her arms around her petite shoulders. She still had the bag of 35 filled condoms in the other hand and was shaking her head in disbelief.

I watched with amusement as the passengers approaching them stared at Emma's nipples, which were clearly visible under her almost sheer blouse. Not only were they stiff and high up on those firm breasts, which juggled freely while she walked, but further enhanced by the perky are around her areolas which had retained some of the puffiness typical for budding girls.

Two teenage boys approaching them almost had their eyes bulge out of their head when they saw Emma's braless cantaloupes with those huge nipples poking through the blouse. I watched them circle around and approach the family again with their phone out.

Emma would surely serve as jerk-off phantasy for quite a few boys and men tonight!

I knew, the girls would be in for more surprises in a few months when they discovered their respective pregnancies.

Would Ellie confess to her sister that the mysterious lover who had taken her cherry had fucked her on the plane not long before?

Would she confront Emma with the fact that she had seen this guy insert his penis into all those thirty-five other girls who had found themselves in first class?

How would she explain what she and the other thirty-five girls had done?

Could she disclose that she had fucked sixty (!) men in the course of a one-night trip and had collected thirty-five (!) filled condoms? That every one of those men had given her immense pleasure? Would she reveal that she had orgasmed from men old and young, athletic, and overweight, black, white, Asian, Arab and everything in between? That some had penises the size of a thumb, others had organs that were as thick as her arm? How would she justify that some were more than three times her age?

When her pregnancy was discovered, how would Emma explain her sudden transition from virgin to expectant mother without dating anyone her parents knew about?

More interestingly, would Ellie reveal to her sister that I was the only guy who had fucked her without a condom, making the babies she was carrying half siblings of her sister's babies?

The only comforting fact was that their mother must have given birth at a very young age, so she should be supportive. Judging by her expensive clothes, including a designer handbag, financial problems were not to be expected.

Ellie's stunning mother Elizabeth, only thirty-six, was not too old to be a mother again. Her curvy body didn't have the youthful beauty and firmness of her two beautiful daughters, but she kept herself in good shape and had an enormous rack towering on her torso.

The idea of putting a baby in her belly was intriguing. Wasn't it only fair given her husbands behavior on the flight? He had fucked dozens of women and impregnated around ten of them, most likely with twins. As compensation for my generosity to let him spread his genes, he could take care of a few of my offsprings, right?

With the idea of paying this family a visit, I left the airport with Angela.

A week later, I waited outside their house in my car. I saw James, the father/husband leave the house. The two sisters followed a little later, apparently on their way to class.

Minutes later, a mysterious man (me) stood at the entrance and offered Elizabeth a sample of a new perfume. Suddenly, Elli's mother felt the need to relieve the intense lust that overcame her and didn't feel at all inhibited to use the man standing in front of her.

Without a word, she pulled me in and had my cock in her mouth right at the front door. Soon she was giving me a tit fuck while gazing at me with ravenous eyes. I pounded her from behind with her hands on the front door and brought her to a series of earth-shattering orgasms before releasing into her soft cunt.

Of course, she wasn't as tight as her teenage daughters, but she made up for it by being highly skilled. Her body was soft in all the right places and her workout routine gave her exactly the muscles needed for intense sex.

I fucked her for hours in her martial bed until I heard the front door open. Elli announced her presence as she came into the house.

I dressed in no time, leaving Elizabeth naked on the bed. She was too exhausted to move and had cum dripping from her pussy. I didn't bother to close the bedroom door and walked down the stairs with a smile on my face.

Just as I reached the bottom of the stairs, Elli came around the corner on her way up. The look on her face was priceless when she recognized me. I gave her a hard kiss on her open mouth, slipped my tongue in and pinned her to the wall.

She was clearly conflicted, her memory of the pleasure I gave her in the plain fighting against the impropriety of our kiss in her own home.

Feeling her resistance building, I stopped and just said, "Hi, Ellie! I missed you" and groped her pussy with my hand through her thin school uniform.

She looked at me with confusion mixed with arousal. Her eyes seemed to be begging me to stop, but her body betrayed her.

Soon she was writhing against my hand. My other hand began to massage her huge jugs, ripping open her blouse and sending the buttons flying to the floor.

Her eyes conveyed her fear that someone might find us at any moment, but she couldn't bring herself to move away from me.

As the orgasm washed over her, she couldn't hold back a loud cry of joy - to her own horror. I continued to attack her clit vehemently, never letting her down from her arousal. Elli put her hands over her mouth to prevent further screams as the next orgasms shook her body.

She looked as gorgeous as ever. The anguish on her face was tantalizing. Her gigantic knockers seemed even bigger than before, almost ready to burst - probably an early sign of her pregnancy.

I would have fucked her right then and there if I hadn't completely emptied my balls into her mother during our hours of fucking. So, I leaned her against the wall, twisted her exposed nipples one last time, and left the house.

On my way out, I blew her a kiss and said, "Sorry Ellie, I'm exhausted - another time!"

I waited outside the door, which I hadn't closed completely, to eavesdrop on what was going on inside. After a minute, when she seemed to have regained her composure, I heard her call out, "Mom? Where are you?"

A small shriek indicated the moment she found her naked mother lying semi-unconscious on the bed with cum leaking from her pussy.

I chuckled thinking of the confusion Ellie must feel over the strange turn of her life in the past few weeks.

Her life had probably been quite normal before her trip to Mexico with her dad. Then she had engaged in a strange sex competition and agreed to fuck sixty men. Noone would believe she had won this perverted game by inducing thirty-five men to spurt into her young body. Her friends would faint if they saw the bag of cum-filled condoms from the trip. The last person on the plane had even fucked her bare and left his seeds in her body.

She obviously remembered the incredible feeling of our encounter on the plane. How could she rationalize her behavior on the stairs? Letting a stranger finger her to three consecutive orgasms in a matter of minutes, on the stairs of her family home, with her mother just meters away?

This stranger had not left his seeds in her but taken her sister's virginity. Now he had apparently fucked her mother to unconsciousness. Was she jealous of her mother? Of her sister? How did she feel about her mother cheating on her father, given her own inability to resist my attack?

When they found out in a few weeks that they were all pregnant, would Elli despise me for knocking up her mother, her sister, and herself? How would she deal with the knowledge that her mother's baby, technically her brother or sister, was the half-sibling of her own child?

The reality of these things was so wired and hard to explain, especially the part about her outrageous rampage during the flight, that I was confident she would keep all of it to herself.

I would make sure to visit this family again in a year - and try my best to knock-up these three beauties again. They shouldn't have any trouble breast-feeding twins, I chuckled, wondering if their jugs could grow any bigger once they were put to their intended use.

Should we have a foursome, or should I fuck them one by one?

I said to myself, "A year to think about it," as I walked to my car.


Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. I might send a free sample of tx34 to the reader with the best suggestion on how he would use it.