Hormone Therapy with a Twist

Story Info
A Menopausal Wife Benefits from an Extra Boost of Hormones.
1k words
4.24
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Leah's hormone treatment for menopausal symptoms had unexpected consequences. But first some background. She couldn't sleep, she felt lethargic, she suffered brutal hot flashes, and her previously ample sex drive was almost non-existent. This last caused relationship strain. But we loved each other, and both understood her diminished interest in sex was not a choice but a symptom.

Her doctor recommended HRT (hormone replacement therapy). Every three months, slow release pellets were placed under her skin, usually in her hip region. The first round showed signs of improving symptoms. The doctor adjusted the dose in response to feedback. It was only a year later after a number of treatments that we learned the doctor had accidentally increased the dosage 200% instead of 20% -- not life threatening but certainly life changing. In fact, the extreme behavior that ensued benefited everyone -- including strangers and even the porn industry. But maybe not Leah upon reflection, although she shows a wry smile when the subject comes up.

The first sign of change was when I spied Leah watching porn on her computer during the day. Before her menopause symptoms, she would occasionally read erotica with a smatter of video included, usually in the late evening after drinks, but only very occasionally. She didn't mind me looking at porn when the mood struck so all was kosher. However, not only was her viewing in the middle of the day and she was cold sober, but she had the sound turned up enough to hear plenty of groans and moans. From her office entrance, I was positioned behind her and could see what she was watching. And did I get an eyeful! Her focus was fixated on the screen as a buff man stroked a thick cock in a close-up view, his full, hairy balls hanging low. Leah was rubbing the nipple of her breast through her shirt as he masturbated. He soon shot a huge load almost directly into the camera. Leah leaned back and massaged both her nipples, then replayed the video and watched him cum all over again. This was disconcerting to me but also damn hot. My own cock now strained to get out of my pants. She shut down the video and went to her email. A few minutes later we were in the kitchen, and she showed no signs of what had just transpired.

"You seem to have more energy now," I commented off-hand.

"I am feeling more energetic," she replied. She then came over and suddenly reached into my pants and massaged my balls. I knew the inspiration but showed no signs of anything but appreciation.

"Would you like to lay down?" she asked.

But I couldn't. I had an appointment and I had to get going.

"Rain check?" I replied, and she nodded.

I returned about an hour later, expecting her to be seated in her office chair. Instead, she was in the master bedroom, and so busy pleasuring herself she hadn't heard me come home. I guess she couldn't wait. I stood at the bedroom door, partially concealed from view and watched in mounting amazement as Leah vigorously rubbed her exposed cunt and squeezed her ample tits. I almost joined her, but the view was so fresh and exciting I remained a voyeur. She fingered her clit, edging herself closer to climax. Then she suddenly paused, reached down under the bed, and grabbed a massive dildo I'd bought as a "joke" but ever hopeful someday I could use on her. Too big, she said, and that was that. Well, times had changed.

I could tell from her erect nipples and general frenzy that all that clit rubbing had her fully stimulated. She fumbled for the lube bottle, squeezed a generous amount on the dildo, and soon had it positioned at the entrance to her soaking wet vagina. She slid in the head gently, working it around. It was an incredible view. Like my very own porn show. I began to massage my cock.

She soon had the massive shaft buried halfway and was working it deeper, the other hand rubbing her clit. The plunging of the silicone cock increased speed and I waited for the climax. But she surprised me. Pausing again, she slowly pulled the huge cock out and flipped over doggy style. Her ass rose before me, her wet slit glistening. With a determined thrust she re-inserted the dildo and began to bounce up and down, riding it like it was the last ride of her life. I watched in amazement as it was buried all the way to the fake balls. She began to moan loudly. I rubbed my own excited cock harder.

Then her whole body shook and she slammed down on the cock and ground on it like cheap thrill. She screamed in orgasm, collapsing on the bed, the oiled dildo literally expelled out of her as it tumbled off the bed onto the floor.

I quickly retreated and went into the half bath down the hall. I barely made it before I came, holding my dick in on hand as I shot a stream of cum into the toilet while using my other arm to steady myself against the wall. I stood still for a couple of minutes then flushed. This alerted Leah to my presence and I'm sure there was a ruffled scrambling occurring in the bedroom. And right I was.

I took my time and leisurely stepped out of the restroom. She quick as a cat had pulled up her shorts and made it into the living room.

"I didn't hear you come in," she said.

"Yeah, had to make a run to the bathroom," I replied.

"How did the appointment go?"

"Great. I'll tell you more at dinner."

"Okay, well I'm going to finish my book I was reading," she said, a bit flustered. I noticed a wet spot on her shorts.

"Bueno," I replied, and headed into the master bedroom to change. She had semi-straightened the bed in record time. But still laying on the floor was the 10-inch dildo, pleaser of my wife's over-stretched pussy. I gave a slight chuckle, changed, and came back out into the living room. A little later, I noticed the dildo was gone and she was probably breathing a sigh of relief I didn't spot it -- but we know better, don't we?