Wife's Best Present Ever

Story Info
Best Birthday Gift Ever: My black Friend.
2.2k words
3.04
8.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,032 Followers

WIFE'S BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER: MY BLACK FRIEND

I wanted it to be the best gift ever, something she would never forget. I looked at jewelry, clothes, knickknacks, but she already had most of that. Finally, I asked her sister what she thought Claire would want most. "Give her Julian for a weekend," she said with a smile. "She'd love that."

Julian was my business partner. He was single, tall, handsome, and black. I had no idea that she had the hots for Julian. I had missed all the signs, although they were many. I also had no idea she wanted sex with another man. Call me naive, but I was clueless. Yes, we had talked swapping partners with other couples, but we had never gone through with it. I was oblivious enough to not see what was right in front of me. The fact that her sister knew was revealing, even somewhat disheartening. Clearly they had talked about it.

How would I pull off such a undertaking? "Here is your birthday present: sex with my partner for two days." Would she shrug it off as a joke, or be insulted? Or would she jump at the chance enthusiastically? Finally, out of desperation, I made my choice. I would talk to Julian, consider Sally's suggestion, and would offer her sex with Julian, if he was willing, for the weekend of her life. Of course he would be willing. He had bedded most of the single women in our company and many of the married ones I was sure.

When I proposed the idea to Julian he got a "you-too kind of smile. "You've been asked before?" I said. He just nodded. It was an "of course" kind of smile.

"White wives love black sex," he said with a what-could-be-more-obvious grin. "She has asked you?"

"Her sister suggested it," I said.

"Sally?" he said.

Surprised he knew Sally, I nodded. I wondered what it meant that he knew Sally.

Armed with Sally's idea, Julian's approval, my own lack of imagination, and a foreboding fear she'd be insulted by the idea, I sat down next to her on the bed. "Your birthday is coming up and I have been thinking of a gift that would be memorable," I said, just the way I'd practiced. "What I would like to give you is two nights at the Marriott."

She looked at me with excitement filling her face. I hesitated, afraid I was about to open a box of wrath. "With Julian. Just the two of you," I said. Her face went from happy to a ecstatic in seconds.

"You've been talking to Sally?" she asked with complete candor.

"Sally?" I said.

"She's the only one who knows," she said.

"So you would like that?" I said.

"You would do that? Give me two days with another man?" she asked incredulous. "You wouldn't mind?"

There was no indignation, no anger at being insulted, no hesitation at all. The expression on her face said she was thrilled by the prospect of spending two nights on me with my black business partner to do whatever carnal thing their horny hearts desired.

Clearly she and her sister had discussed it, talked about the possibility, savored the delicious lasciviousness, probably giggled at the naughtiness. It had been a sisters' secret and it was now in the open and she was obviously delighted by the opportunity.

"I have gotten the honeymoon suite at the Marriott," I said. "You could go on Friday, spend Saturday night, and come home Sunday afternoon. Does that sound okay?" I said.

"It sounds heavenly," she said almost giddy. "You really wouldn't mind?" I sat for a second and watched the happiness on her face, the brightness of her now rosy cheeks and the sparkle in her eyes.

"If it makes you as happy as you now look, I would only mind if I kept you from doing something you wanted so much to do," I said, amazed by my own speech. "Julian was enthusiastic about it when I asked," I said. "Clearly, he has thought about it himself. If you change your mind, it can be canceled."

"Oh, I won't change my mind," she said with a broad smile. We talked for an hour about her being with another man, and she told me she had thought about it often. She confessed that she had masturbated to images of them together. She even had told Sally about her obsession with thoughts of being with Julian.

I asked if his being black had any effect on her attraction. She said she had always been black curious. "In college I always had the hots for basketball players," she confessed quietly. "But I never... ".

She said she wondered if size really did matter. "I have always wanted to know, if big was better or not."

"So now you can find out," I said. "You can spend two nights finding out. I am sure, with Julian's size, he is in the big category," I said. She looked dreamy as I talked about Julian's proportions. "So it would be a good birthday gift?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes," she said with a sigh. "I have been afraid to ask you," she said. "It is not something a good wife asks her husband for," she added. "I am so glad you talked to Sally. I'm surprised she told you, but I am glad you went to her."

It began to dawn on me how exciting it was to think of her with Julian, or any other man for that matter. This totally surprised me, because I had never thought of that before. The idea of her fucking someone else was not something I had thought about in the past. However, it was undeniable that the idea excited me a great deal. Images of her being fucked by a big black cock flashed in my head and my cock began to stir. By the time I had mental pictures in my head my penis was a full blown erection and my breathing was elevated.

The night before her scheduled time with Julian we had just gotten ready for bed, and I watched her take off her clothes and imagined Julian fondling her naked body with his big white palms. I admired her bare bottom, appreciating its firmness and thinking about him holding it in those huge hands as he fondled her. I gazed at my wife's breasts and pictured him sucking these ripe and hard nipples, knowing now that she wanted so much to have his lips on those tiny buds.

She stood naked in front of the mirror, scrutinizing her own nakedness. "Beautiful," I said. "You look good enough to eat." She smiled and spun around. "Yep, from every angle," I said.

"You sure you can do this?" she asked as she stood in front of the mirror, her hands down at her sides.

"I know I want to give you a gift you will remember," I said, "and I am sure you will remember this one." She looked at me and smiled. "You told Sally about Julian?" I said.

"She is my sister," she said softly.

"And I'm glad you did. Otherwise I wouldn't know," I said. "Tell me, baby," I said, "will you tell me all about it? You know, share it with me?"

"That's what you'd like?" she said.

"It would be like we are experiencing it together," I said. "It is actually exciting to think of you enjoying yourself sexually. That surprises me, but it is true. Seriously." She shrugged and nodded, as if she understood. I didn't understand, so how could she? I simply knew it was true, but I didn't understand why. I had read about men who shared their wives, but I wasn't sure about the mechanics. I knew what a cuckold was, and I did not think that applied to me. What I knew about cuckolds was sketchy, but they seemed to be a group I didn't belong to.

The next day I asked Claire if I could help her get ready for her date. She gave a funny look and said she couldn't believe she was getting ready for a date. "That is exactly what I was thinking," I said, "and I just asked if I could help you." We looked at one another and smiled. "So, you want me to shave you?" I said.

We laughed and she undressed and sat on the edge of the tub. She sat with her legs apart and I got out my shaving cream and applied a good amount to her mound. Being very careful, I shaved off the foam and when I was done I wiped off what was left and powdered her hairless pussy.

Claire laughed. "Do guys like that?" she asked.

"Don't know about all guys, but I do," I said. The smooth and bare pussy look has always been my favorite. "I am not a hairy pussy kind of guy," I said. When we finished in the bathroom we went to her closet to pick out an outfit to wear to the Marriott. I was sure she wouldn't be wearing it for long, however.

We both agreed she should wear her blue summer dress that came just above her knees. I suggested she wear no panties and no bra. She liked that idea. I wanted her to be as naked as possible, and with only the dress on all he would have to do is lift off the dress and she'd be nude and natural and ready.

I took Claire to the Marriott that Friday night and left her in the lobby. I saw her go in and head right to the bar where she would meet Julian. As she walked in I found myself thinking she looked like a pretty good gift herself. The fact she was there to accept my birthday present for the ages made me smile to myself.

I planned to pick her up Sunday afternoon at 3 o'clock. I figured she would be tired and would probably go right back to bed. Two days and two nights of lovemaking would wear anyone out.

When I got home I tried to read, but I couldn't concentrate. I tied watching a movie, but I kept thinking about what was happening at the Marriott. I was proud of myself for giving a birthday gift that she'd always remember, but I had Sally to thank for that. My sister-in-law had been my savior, and I was so grateful she had spilled the beans about Julian.

I knew couples who had open relationships, but that had never applied to us. We were fairly liberal sexually, and as I said before we had talked about swinging, but it never happened. However, it was undeniable that thinking about it was a turn on. Did that make me a cuckold? I didn't think so. Couples all seem to go through sexual questioning, exploration, and experimenting. This was, of course, us doing that.

Now I was waiting for her to get home after spending time with another man. When I picked her up at three in front of the Marriott she stood next to the large palm tree and looked like a woman well satisfied and enjoying a birthday like she'd never had. On the way home she hardly said a word, clearly thinking about the weekend she'd just had.

At home we kissed, then she asked if I would mind if she got some sleep. Of course, I said fine and she went off to bed. It seems she had barely slept, being kept busy by another man's cock and tongue and fingers.

She slept until nine Monday morning, then I sat next to her as she ate a bagel with cream cheese and had coffee. "I learned about myself," she said quietly. "Black truly is better. I am not sure I can go back," she said, looking up at me from her coffee. "I am sorry, but I will be moving in with Julian this coming weekend."

Deep inside I half expected it. We didn't talk about any of it. I guess I knew it was a possibility, and I realized she would truly never forget this birthday because it marked such an important day in her life.

I visit them often and I can't feel too much remorse, after all, I am the one who brought them together. I never heard what they did, but I have imagined every thrust, every sigh. But every time I visit them these days I see a woman truly happy, genuinely in love, and well fucked.

Sally and I have become a couple and she swears she has no desire to fuck anyone else, no matter what color they are. She understands her sister's decision, although she says doesn't agree with it. Life, it seems, never works out like you expect, and we crave taking risks, otherwise we would not drive fast. So birthdays come and birthdays go, but at the minimum I know I gave Claire one she'll never forget. At least she's happy, and deep down I am happy for her. There are times, when I am alone, that I still fantasize about what they did that night at the Marriott.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,032 Followers