Horny Henry Pt. 02

Story Info
Henry's mom sees his cock & He gets his cock examined.
7.3k words
4.5
56.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aDude1999
aDude1999
91 Followers

Hey! I'm aDude1999, and this is the continuation of my series "Horny Henry" If motivation continues i plan on making this a lengthy series where we branch off into Taboo, Exhibitionist, Trans/Femboy/Gay and build up a Harem for our beloved Henry :)

I read every comment, and appreciate them all, Thank you all for reading and commenting on my work :D

--

Henry's Penis Exam

It is the morning after my first orgasm, My concerned mother, Anita had scheduled me an appointment with my local hospital, concerning the pain/discomfort I had felt in my testicles. My sweet mother knocked on my door to wake me up.

"Sweetie, are you awake yet?" She peered through, I was still in bed, vast asleep; I was a deep sleeper, and it usually took alot to wake me up and my mother knows this.

She thought *I'm glad hes sleeping soundly despite his discomfort*

She entered the room and approached the bed "Come one Henry, you don't want to miss your appointment do you?" I groaned, and turned onto my back.

"Come on dear, be a good boy for Mommy, and wake up," She noticed a bump in the sheets around his waist; but didn't think anything off it... yet.

She pushed my shoulder slightly to shake me gently awake; The bump she'd noticed wobbled side to side, and grew larger; she became puzzled by this; it still hadn't crossed her mind that that bump could possibly be her cute baby boys huge penis.

I murmured in my sleep state "I don't wanna." turning my head to the side; facing my mother.

"Come on baby boy, You still need to shower and have a hearty breakfast before your checkup... I've made Bacon and Eggs!" She shook me again; a little harder this time.

The bump wobbled more, and started to form a very visible tent in the sheets. My cock was now half hard with it being morning, and having a women's voice softly in my ear.

Anita was starting to realise what may be under the sheets *No way, that can't be his penis, it must be a pillow or something, it's too big to be anyone's penis, especially my cute little boy*

Anita began to pull down the sheets off her sons chest, *I have to see* "If you don't get out of bed dear, I'll have to send you the tickle monster!" she put on a scary voice; like she did when he was a child, now he was a strapping young man; and she could tell.

She pulled the sheets down to his lower stomach - His chest was flat, stomach flat and thin, his arms were big compared to his small frame, but he wouldn't be winning any strongman competitions with them. She remembers Henry being quite fast in school races, having well developed legs; but somehow despite all this, only his legs had any body hair.

After hearing my mothers threat of the tickle monster, i instinctually while asleep went to cover my chest and stomach, the sudden movement pushed what little the covers was hiding from my groin and revealed it all to my very own mother.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to it, It was enormous, my penis was being lifted up by being slightly rigid and also by my huge pair of balls; My own mother's mouth went agape, and eyes wide; very similarly to how My friends mother reacted yesterday when she saw my cock for the first time.

It Twitched; it's veins bulging as blood pumped into my third leg; it hung down my leg, nearly reaching my lower thigh.

*Oh my god*. Anita stood up and stepped back, she instinctually cupped her own breasts with one hand, and stuck the other down her leggings to finger her wet pussy.

"Get up now Henry! or you'll miss breakfast!" She said loudly, Her voice was betraying her, she moaned at the end.

She left the room quickly; shut the door and rested her body against it; sliding down to the floor *He's absolutely massive, my baby boy has a giant cock! it's so amazingly huge and beautiful! How is he still hairless at that age, while having such a large appendage!*

She thought obsessively about it, picturing it in her mind she fingered her now soaking pussy faster. She was wearing leggings, and a tank top with no bra; Her nipples were completely visible has they poked through the fabric - and her drenched pussy left a visible stain.

She went to town on herself, a couple metres away from her Beloved son; while thinking of her owns sons massive cock.

--

I finally i sired awake with that threats of no breakfast "I'm up!" i got out of bed; stretched and yawned loudly "I'm going into the shower!" Walking towards the bathroom naked, with semi-hardened cock bouncing with each step; i grabbed a towel and went in the bathroom.

I shared this bathroom with my mother, our small bedrooms both connect to it; our living space was quite modest as this is all my mother and I could afford. As i jumped in the shower; turning on the faucet, my sweet caring mother was in the hallway creaming her own pussy to her own son.

--

After my shower, my penis had naturally calmed down; as much as it could - still flaccid and just under a foot, I didn't want to wear underwear today as yesterday it was straining to coil my penis like i did; so i wore my sweatpants and snaked my penis into my pant leg. I wore a T-Shirt and oversized Hoodie; hopefully the hoodie will cover my groin; it extended just past my groin, which was better than nothing.

Had i woken up before, i would've noticed how my mother was now wearing different leggings, with her huge breasts contained in a small tank top; Her nipples were still clearly visible, but no longer hard, they usually are inverted; how do i know? my mother and I share a bathroom, accidents happen.

I ate my breakfast. While eating, my mother had accidently drop something to look under the table; she saw my huge bulge down my leg and her pussy got wet again; she bit her lips wanting more, She covered her revealing top with a coat, and we both went to the car.

--

Arriving at the local hospital, i was quite nervous about people seeing me or my penis bulge; my attentive mother grabbed my hand to reassure me, and walked in front of me. leading me to the reception; and then we sat down together; waiting for my name to be called.

"Henry!" a females voice, from down a hallway, *That's me*. My Mother stood up first, and took me by the hand and led me down the hallway, hiding my trouser snake from peoples view.

The Doctor was in the hallway, and opened the door for the both of us *I hope that's the nurse* my head was held low and i didn't look at her at first.

My Mother led me to the chairs in front of the desk, and we sat down together, The Doctor then followed behind, and sat down at her desk.

"Hello there, You must be Anita, Henry's Mother."

"Hello Dear." Anita Smiled.

"And you must be Henry," She said warmly.

I looked up at her, She was very young and beautiful, she hid herself with a lab coat, but underneath I could see a dress shirt; Her chest tented outwards like balloons, but i couldn't see anything.

I awkwardly smiled back and murmured "Hello."

"Thank you for seeing him so quickly."

"No problem at all, I'm Doctor Taylor Page, and I'll be doing your checkup Henry."

"Thank you Doctor Page," i said meekly.

She smiled again with a reassuring warmth "So I was told you were experiencing some pain in your testicles?"

"Yeah, for awhile now." Anita looked at me concerned; as she didn't know i had been experiencing it awhile now.

"I see, well to prepare yourself for the checks I'll just go over what we'll be doing today, does that sound okay?"

"Hmhmm" i hummed in agreement.

"Well, firstly I'll be doing a routine checkup, measuring your blood pressure, your heartrate, and your pupils for anything abnormal," Page Paused so both Anita and I could absorb this information.

"And then I'll be asking you to describe as best you can the discomfort you felt." I Nodded.

"Then I'll preform an examination on your groin, This involves touching and feeling of your testicles for any abnormal bumps, any bruising or sensitive parts." I gulped.

"Then finally I'll be measuring your penis, and testicles and note it down, so we can compare it in future for any developments." My cheeks went red.

My Mother still a held my hand, squeezed me and said "It'll be okay dear, Mommy's here for you."

"Most Patients prefer to have some privacy, but if you prefer Henry your Mother can stay to support you, That'll be no problem." a moment passes.

"I think I'd like to have some privacy." *I love you mum, but this is too embarrassing for me to have you here* i thought.

"Are you sure dear?" She took my cheek in her hand and caressed it, while staring deeply into my eyes, *She's the best mother ever, always reassuring me, i knew she'd be supportive, but I thought it'd be best to be alone.*

"Yes Mum, Thank you." I smiled back at her, to reassure her back, She smiled.

"Okay, I'll be waiting outside, reading my book okay? Call me if you need me."

She thought *Dammit, i was hoping I'd get to see it again, I hope she tells me his measurements later, though i doubt she will,* Anita Sighed.

Anita left the room, and did as she said; she said down and read a book she had brought; It was a naughty book, about a young man wooing a divorced mother, and their mostly sexual adventures together.

--

Doctor Page smiled warmly at me, "So Henry, how long have you been experiencing this discomfort?"

She stood up, and started to gathering equipment, for the routine checkup.

"For roughly two weeks now, At first it was mild and barely noticeable."

She walked around to my side, and sat down where my mother sat, very close to me. I could smell her perfume.

"And when did this discomfort become too much to handle for you?" She took out a small torch, and began to shine it in my pupils to measure their response.

At this angle and closeness I could clearly see past her lap coat, and saw her neck and a little cleavage; my gaze was fixated on on her cleavage.

"Please look at the light Henry." My cheeks went red again

"Sorry!" She smiled warmly.

"No need to apologise Henry, This is a safe space here, No reason for you to be anxious."

I couldn't focus, i darted around, looking at her full lips; she wore a simple lip balm that made her lips glossy.

"Umm, It started to become really bad yesterday." Her cheeks and nose were freckled, her hair was dyed rosy like her naturally rosy cheeks.

"I see, And this pain was specifically in your testicles?"

"Yes, and my penis." I looked away, as she turned the torch off.

"Your penis? How so Henry?" a Pause.

"It would throb, painfully and often." Her brows furrowed.

"I see." She put away the small torch, and got out a blood pressure pump, for my arm.

"I'm going to have to ask you to take your hoodie off Henry"

I looked down, *how am i going to keep my penis hidden, my hoodie and hands were keeping it hidden very well while sitting.*

"Okay."

I took off my hoodie, pulling it over my head, and i folded it on my lap, completely hiding my trouser snake, *Yes!*

"Thank you." She attached it too my bicep; then pumped it, looking at the readings, and then at me when she spoke.

"When you say throbbed, You mean that your penis hurt while being erect?" Her direct question and eyes fixed directly at me, made me even more flustered, my ears and cheeks visibly red.

"Yes." She found me being flustered very cute and she smiled and chuckled on the inside.

"I see, and you relieved yourself?" She took off the blood pressure pump, and put it away.

"What?" i said

"Did you Ejaculate?"

"I don't know what that is." *Really? a boy his age doesn't know this? he's so sheltered*, She found it endearing.

"Did the white liquid come out your penis, did you cum?"

"Oh yes!... Sorry."

"Like i said, no problem Sweetie." *She just called me Sweetie... only my mother does that sort of thing.*

"Did that relieve you of the discomfort in your penis, and testicles?"

"Yes." I was again, very flustered, I had a weak spot for motherly type women, and she was starting to hit every category.

"I'm going to measure your heartrate now Sweetie." *Again, "Sweetie".*

Her soft hands went under my shirt, and grazed against my stomach and chest; then the cold metal touched me, I moaned.

She laughed and said, "Sorry, nothing i can do about the cold." I chuckled softly back.

"It's okay." She noted down my heartrate, and put the stethoscope back.

"So everything is normal, your heartrate is slightly higher than normal, but i assume that's because your a little nervous, Is that correct Henry?" I nodded.

"That's fine, next time I'll warm it up like this." She grinned, and put the metal against her own chest, over her lap coat, and slipped between her breasts, where I was looking at her cleavage. She looked at me for my reaction.

I stared at what she revealed, and then quickly turned my head down, and she giggled

"Your very cute Henry, i must say." I was stunned for a moment.

"I'm cute?" She stood up and and put away the equipment.

"Yes Sweetie, very much so." She got out a flexible tape measure, and used a new sheet on her clipboard.

Seeing this i began to realise what was happening next; again and i got flustered yet again.

"Your sweatpants henry, I'm going to need them off for the next part."

"Right." i didn't move a muscle.

"If your cold, you can put your hoodie back on." I murmured a response, stood up and put on my hoodie - while putting on my hoodie there was nothing hiding my penis in my pant leg.

Doctor Page saw and leaned in closer to see, and raised an eyebrow *That isn't what i think it is, is it?*

"You can go behind that curtain, and then sit up off the bed if you'd like Henry."

I shuffled on over, took off my sweatpants and wore no underwear.

"Ready Henry?" She said lurking by the corner.

"Yeah." i said quietly

She came around the corner, and looked down towards the sweatpants on the floor

"Oh, you weren't wearing underwear" i couldn't possibly get more red in the face, but apparently i could.

"Why is that?"

"It's uncomfortable."

"Hmm, okay that's fine." She shrugged.

She then looked up, and at me, I was pulling my oversized hoodie down as much as possible to not expose myself yet.

"I know you're embarrassed Henry, but I'm going to have to ask you to let go of your hoodie."

I hesitated, but did as she asked; I slowly let it go revealing the bulging head of my cock, and just about 1/4 of my shaft.

I looked up briefly to see her face, and i noticed her expression, It was the same as my friends mother, when she first saw my penis - she quickly hid her expression of shock with her clipboard.

*Hes already Hard! and it's Huge! and look at those Balls! This boy is full of surprises, how can he be so shy with a cock like that.* She took a moment to regain her composure.

"Okay Henry, Let's get a look here." She approached, and sat down on a nearby stool,

"Can you stand up Henry? i think it'd be easier for me."

"Okay."

"just lean up against..." She was stopped in her sentence, as i hopped off the raised medical bed, my penis flopped and jumped with my movement. *Oh my god its amazing! wait why is it so floppy, isn't it hard?... he must be a shower then, might not be much difference between erect and flaccid, but still amazing.*

Her head was just above my penis, as it hung down resting against my huge balls.

"So Since you're already erect I'll go ahead and take those measurements now." *no way he gets bigger than this, it must be already 7 inches*

"Umm, I'm not erect yet Doctor." I turned my face away from her.

She paused and absorbed what i had just said.

"Are you sure Henry." I nodded; she paused again.

"Alright, Then I'll be taking your Flaccid measurements now." She looked up at me, as if to say *Are you sure? again.*

She took out the tape "After this I'll exam your testicles, and then take your erect measurements."

I murmured "Okay."

"Good, I'll need you to raise your hoodie up, as it's blocking my view." *I need to see this thing it's full glory.*

I raised it up, slowly, revealing the entire shaft, bulging veins and thickness. She looked eagerly on as i revealed it all to her, right in front of her face. as she stared at me; i twitched a little.

*I can't believe it, How can a young boy be this big?! it's bigger than i thought.*

"Alright, then let's started with the length." She bit her lip in anticipation *I want to know truely how big this cock is.*

She put one end of the tape at the base of my penis, on the top, i looked down at her and my cock; she traced it all the way down my shaft; the stimulation was nice, and i twitched again; she had front view seats to my meaty penis; her mouth started salivating.

From base to tip, it measured at 26cm/10.2Inches; it hung low and rested against my huge balls forcing it to jut outwards slightly.

*Jesus, how can a cock be this huge! I've only had dildos in me this big before, how can an actual human have this cock, hes got the cock of a pornstar!*

She regained composure, noted down her results. I was stunned, despite the look on her face she acted very professionally, it comforted me to have such a beautiful professional with me. *I'm glad i got Doctor Page to exam me.* i thought.

"Next is your cocks thickness." *It's getting to me, act professional Page!*

She wrapped the tape around the my meaty shaft, It measured 21cm/8.2 Inches Circumference, Which is 6.6cm/2.7 inches, From side to side. *It's so thick! it's almost as thick as a coke can!*

I could see her start to drool slightly; she slurped it up quietly and quickly, *Is she okay?*

Her Hands lingered there, wrapped out my girth, twitching, feeling the heat from it, She took in the smell of it, and it was intoxicating.

"Doctor?" I looked down at her, she snapped out of it.

"Yes Henry?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes Henry, I'm completely fine, don't worry about me."

"I'm Worried." i looked into her eyes, and she returned my gaze.

"It's just, that... Henry you have the biggest cock I've ever seen in my entire life!"

"Oh.... Thank you?" She blushed and looked away from my gaze as i did too, *How is he acting so cute with this monster between his legs! it just doesn't make sense.*

"You welcome, And i say that as a Doctor, and as a women, biggest ever."

I chuckled "Thank you." blushing.

"Okay, Let's have a feel of your testicles Henry." She coughed and then put the tape down

I gulped, as she shuffled closer on the stool, she grabbed my shaft, and held it up *God it's heavy too,* and took a look at my swollen balls, *Is he completely hairless down here?*

"Do you shave Henry?"

"Down there? umm no."

"I see." She let go of my shaft, and then grabbed both of my testicles with both hands; They were too big to manipulate between her fingers, she could only cup them, and feel around them with her soft fingers.

It felt amazing, to have such undivided attention dedicated to my dick and balls.

"I'm just feeling around your testicles, to see if there is any abnormal growths, bumps, stuff like that." I hummed in acknowledgement.

She then squeezed them, and starting kneading them, like i would to breasts, it started to flip my switch completely, and apparently hers too.

I couldn't see it, but her pussy started to get wet, and nipples hard. As my penis started to stiffen and raise up.

*They're so big and squishy, These things must be as big as tennis balls.* She got closer to my body on the right side of my cock, and leaned up against my thigh, she continued to grope and play with my testicles.

I stared at her, and what she was doing to my balls, and my steadily growing shaft rose up, and when it reached full mast she stopped leaning on me and looked up at me.

"Well aside from being extreme huge Henry, Your balls seem perfectly healthy." I smiled weakly.

She looked to her side, and backed up to see my cock was now completely erect, It's thickness and length was now very clearly much bigger than before.

aDude1999
aDude1999
91 Followers
12