Horny Henry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Oh God, Oh god!* she repeated in her head. Her pussy was now drooling. I saw her bite her lips again.

"Is this erect Henry?" She wasn't sure anymore, and needed to check.

"Yes." i said shamefully.

"Let's measure it again." She smiled eagerly to see the results.

Again, with the tape, she measured from the base to the tip, and then around the shaft - My penis grew 6inches in length! and was now 40.6cm/16inches. Thickness now 31.9cm/12 inches in Circumference; which is 4inches wide from side to side - it was very much comparable to a coke can in thickness.

She was dumb founded, Henry had already blown her mind with just his flaccid size, and now when erect she was blown away again.

*He doesn't have a pornstar sized cock, This is a Stallions cock! it's as big as the horse dildo i have at home, maybe even bigger!* This was a dream come true for Page - She would dream of having someone so huge enter her pussy, and just ravish her.

She looked passed the throbbing cock, and looked at the swollen balls again, *I bet you could drown me in cum couldn't you, i want you to cum all over me and in me! I want to see those huge balls drained, I want to drain them myself!*

A moment passes, Henry is speechless, and is waiting for Page to say something, he was about to ask her if she was okay again, when she said,

"So that about does it Henry, There seems to be no concerning issues medically what so ever, So you and your mother can rest easy."

I sighed in Relief "However, this exam hasn't exposed what brought the pain in your testicles, but given what I've seen in this exam." She looked at my balls.

"I think i have a theory to what is causing your discomfort, But i would need to do a test."

"A test?"

"Yes, I believe that the pain you felt is tied to the build-up of semen in your body." I looked down at my swollen balls, and throbbing shaft, *Makes sense.*

"So in order to prove this, We're going to have to repeat the conditions of yesterday, and release the pressure in your um... Huge testicles." She looked again at the culprit tucked between my legs.

"Conditions of yesterday?" I remembered the feeling of having my cock relentlessly pumped, my friends mother's hand gliding across my shaft quickly, squeezing tightly as she milked me of all my cum; The feeling of her breasts, and the taste of her breast milk And finally how it felt to fuck her mouth and throat as i pleased.

I throbbed even more, my veins bulged and tip flared up as my balls flexed involuntary. My penis stood at attention in front of Doctor Page, Eagerly awaiting and hoping for her to do the same to me.

She was inches away from the tip of my cock, and i noticed a slight cloudy white liquid oozed from the tip. *Huh, i guess yesterday really helped, I only just started precumming now.* Page Stared at this, and looked at my Urethra - She licked her lips.

"So what do you say Henry, Would you like to do this?" I nodded

"Great!" She couldn't hold back her excitement.

"So, how did you cum yesterday?" I Paused, *How do i tell her, in the most professional way possible.*

"My penis was pumped until semen came out," a pause, she was about to speak when i said

"And then she put my penis in her mouth, when the toilet bowl overflowed." Her eyes went wide.

"Did you say overflowed?"

"Hmhmm" I hummed in agreement.

"You came so much the toilet overflowed with semen, Then she took your cock in her mouth and swallowed the rest."

"Yes, as much as she could." Another pause.

"I see." Pages Pussy was throbbing, and completely drenched, She wanted to fuck him so bad, to stuff her needy pussy with his giant cock and ride him till she breaks herself.

"Well, then i think we should simply repeat that, and see where things go!" She grinned.

"Okay." i said blushing but eagerly as excited as her.

Doctor Page, stood up, went behind the curtain, and grabbed 2 plastic buckets, and from her purse she got 3 condoms; every condom she had.

She then returned, placed everything down, and took off her lap coat, and threw it on the bed next to me.

She was wearing a white button up dress shirt; the buttons themselves were straining to hold her tits together, and underneath that was a clearly visible black lacey bra with her nipples poking out, clear as day; of course i stared at her.

She noticed and smiled at me. her hair rosy, in a ponytail, and her bra, her short tight skirt, stockings and slightly heeled shoes were all black.

"Let's get this condom on you cock Sweetie... hopefully it'll fit." I twitched as she called me sweetie again.

As she began to stretch it out on my head, she began to chuckle, and as did I,

"Almost there, and voila!" it was over the head, after that is was easier; she rolled it out as much as it could reach; it only covered a 1/4 of my cock.

while she was putting it on me, i could feel the softness of her hands, her neatly trimmed nails grazed my shaft, Squeezing my shaft as she rolling the condom across.

"Just barely fit, You are quite the big boy Henry." She grinned, and again i did too *She was so kind, i never received so many compliments before, i was beginning to like it.*

"I don't have any lube so this'll have to do." She reached over my shaft, and opened her mouth, she drooled her saliva from the base to the tip, This time i bit my lip - she giggled to herself.

"Let's empty those balls of yours!" She grabbed my shaft with one hand, spread her saliva across the entirety of my cock and slowly it started to glide easily.

With her other hand she grabbed my balls, or rather one of my balls;, as they were too big to grab with one hand. and started to tug, cup and squeeze them, feeling them and playing with them and alternating.

It was amazing, it wasn't as intense like yesterday, but the pleasure i felt was just as good, a calmer more gradual pleasure washed over me, as she pumped and squeeze my shaft i could feel the build-up of pressure in my cock and the tensing sensation in my balls got more intense.

She would switch from staring intently at my cock and balls, to gazing directly into my eyes, examining my reactions; of course i was moaning throughout this, and it only encouraged her, she took pleasure in knowing she was pleasing my massive member.

A couple minutes go by of this sweet sensual pleasure, and we started to build up a sweat, I took off my hoodie, and she followed suit, unbuttoning her top, one button at a time, slowly. intently, *This is driving him crazy isn't it, you mad dog, go crazy for me my cute boy.*

One by one, she revealed more and more of her sweet; sweaty cleavage; my cock twitched and with the new view, and the gradual build-up of pleasure i switched gears again.

She noticed is too, as the condom i had on was now filling at a rapid pace with precum. *All that precum, i bet i wouldn't even need lube to ride his monster cock he could just ravish me whenever he wanted.*

She unbuttoned the last button holding her breasts together; They almost flew apart with the release - I could see clearly into her cleavage and breasts I imagined, *what it'd be like to stick my cock in-between those or lick the sweat off her breasts.*

The Condom started to rapidly ballooned up with precum.

"Your filling it so fast Henry!"

"Sorry." i said between my moans.

"Don't worry about it Sweetie, I have an idea."

The condom was falling off on it's own, and she took a new condom, got it ready, put it in her mouth, and as it fell off she quickly stuck her mouth over my cock head, and tried to extend it over my bulging tip.

I continued to ooze precum, at an even faster rate at the new stimulation of her warm mouth. she tried desperately to put it on, but it was impossibly with only her mouth and a small condom. So she opted to hold the the condom with her fingers, and the length of it went in her mouth.

Slowly the condom filled up within her mouth ballooning out, and this time she was prepared, she put her chest forward, and let my precum ooze onto her cleavage. While she prepared the final condom, and put it on swiftly with her hands, using the precum as lube - This was much easier.

She glided her soft hand slowly but purposefully across my shaft, pumping forward with more intensity while squeezing harder. It was like i was being milked like a cow. She looked down at the two condoms I had just filled up to the brim with precum alone; *I looked like a good slut with condoms on my thighs.*

"I'm going to have to order you some special condoms Henry, ones big enough for your massive cock, and big enough to carry all your cum." I groaned.

Another minute goes by of her milking my cock, and playing with my balls.

"Doctor?" i said through my moaning and groaning

"Yes Sweetie?" She looked up at me

"I'm gonna cum!"

*Oh Shit!* She grabbed the plastic bucket, put it on her thighs, and with the hand she pumped my cock with she aimed my head into the bucket; she squeezed harder as i went more rigid.

I groaned loudly as the condom i was wearing flopped off into the bucket, and i started shooting cum into the plastic bucket, Page was prepared as the initial blast, and it didn't splash anywhere outside despite its velocity; she was worried about the size of my urethra with how fast i shot my cum out.

At first it came out extremely fast, in short bursts, one after the other, 5 times. Then it came out a little slower in longer bursts, then after about 30 seconds of that Page had to swiftly switch buckets; so much came out.

But she had a idea. at this rate the cum started to flow steadily out like a faucet; it was comparable to how a man would pee. Page stuck the head of my cock in her mouth, and with her hands she put the cum filled bucket down, and grabbed another.

To keep it from spilling, she had to swallow twice, As soon as i was starting to enjoy it she took out my cocks head and let the cum flow from my cock into the new bucket.

*It tasted sweet compared to other men's cum, and the thickness was almost like slime,* With my cum in her stomach, the taste of it in her mouth, Pages pussy started to stir once again; it made her insatiable.

She continued pumping my shaft as the stream of cum got slower, and lessened, She looked down at the buckets Henry filled completely, *It must be at least 2 litres of cum and from a single session, i wonder if he could cum again?*

She new something was off about her, She wasn't normally this insatiable, Even if she was a size queen and slut for huge dildos.

*Is it him? is the musk of his cock, the sight of is like a pheromone, making me crazed and horny. Not to mention his cum smell, the sweetness and thickness of it, and when i tasted it I instantly started oozing cum myself, it's completely intoxicating... i could get used to this!*

After i stopped cumming, Page stopped pumping my cock, she let the rest drip out of my head, and into the full bucket; She looked around briefly for any tissues, but then shrugged.

She stuck the head of my cock in her mouth and began to lick it clean, She then sucked the tip hard, trying to suck my cum out like it was a straw, my head was so sensitive after cumming i started twitching uncontrollably.

My legs began to shake, and i groaned at her licking me. She stopped after no more cum came out; she swallowed what she had gotten and began to lick the shaft, and even my drained hairless balls, She couldn't fit them in her mouth, so she licked it, her tongue sticking out wide she was very thorough and the sight of this was very erotic.

I was in heaven; yet again, i had felt the pleasure of cumming from having my cock pumped by a beautiful women, i wanted more, but new it was impossible for now.

The feeling of having my balls drained, was amazing, i felt so much lighter, and ready for anything; compared to how sluggish i felt before.

Doctor Page stood up, grabbed me a towel and wiped my face of sweat, and she kissed me on the lips intensely "You're a lucky man Henry." She then wiped my cock of any saliva. Then finally cleaned her breasts of precum and cum.

"So Henry you feel better now?" She said with a cheeky grin

"Much better." i said with a sigh of euphoria, she laughed

"Good, The test was a success then, I know the sauce of your discomfort." I looked at her with my still semi hard cock exposed and jutting outwards, with only my t-shirt on staring at her cleavage.

"You will need milk those balls of yours everyday from now on, Either by yourself or with a lucky someone else, I'll provide you with some special order condoms, fit for your size, and I'd advice you to wear them whenever you cum.. Or even in your sleep if you think your prone to wet dreams."

I absorbed everything and nodded.

"You think you can handle that Sweetie?" She leaned over revealing more cleavage and her bra.

I nodded eagerly

"Good boy!" She smiled warmly much like my mother would.

"Oh, ideally I'd have you cum multiple times a day, whenever you felt the urge, But at least once a day, Otherwise we might have another build-up again, and I'm not sure even my personal special condoms could contain fix that."

*Personal?* I thought.

Page was actually giving me her own Condoms she uses on the cum pumping dildos she uses on her own needy pussy at home.

"I haven't done it by myself before." i said concerned and slightly wanting to have my cock be pumped by her and other beautiful women forever.

"Well sweetie, if you ever have any problems be sure to call me, I'll give you my private number and you can call me anything you want sweetie, and I'll do anything you want." she said sultry.

"Thanks Doctor Page." I said warmly.

"You should probably go find yourself a girlfriend Henry." she chuckled.

"With your huge cock, I'm sure all the girls will flock to you once they find out."

"I don't think so." I was flustered by her compliment, but also anxious and unsure of myself. I've never been confident with women, and i only had one friend.

"Henry, Your a sweet kind boy, who's extremely gifted, every women who's interested in cock would want you, Trust me." She winked.

"Maybe." i smiled back, not yet fully convinced.

"You'll do fine sweetie. Let me cover these buckets of cum, and we'll get your mother back in here."

I began to get dressed, my penis now flaccid and clean, i tucked it in my pant leg, and put my oversized hoodie back on, I went over to the chairs in front of the her desk and thought *Wait is she going to tell my mother about my penis, and how I'll have to pump it everyday?*

Doctor Page, went over to the door, she had buttoned herself up already and had her lap coat back on. She opened the door and waved my mother back in - She was waiting patiently, reading her erotic novel.

Anita entered and whet straight to me, and hugged me while standing, She stuffed her chest in my face; her breasts were so warm and soft, and much bigger than Doctor Page's or my Friends mom.

"Are you okay Dear?"

"Yes mum, I'm fine, your smothering me!" I said between her breasts.

"Oh, Sorry dear." She chuckled and smiled warmly.

Page sat behind her desk, and Anita sat next to me "So is Henry fine doctor?"

"Yes, Hes perfectly fine Ma'am, no need to worry." she sighed in relief.

"Hes gonna need to simply change a few things about his lifestyle, I've spoken to him already about it. It's nothing extreme, I'll also be providing Henry with some... devices that'll make things alot easier for him."

She looked confused and worried "What lifestyle changes, what devices?" She was in mom mode and still worried about the pain coming back, and wanted to understand the situation.

Doctor Page looked at me briefly, smiled and then back to my mother.

"He'll need to masturbate daily, or even multiple times a day to account for an irregularity in his semen production is all, And I'll be providing him condoms to ensure he makes no messes."

I was completely flustered, she just blurted it out so simply and clearly, i hid myself in my hood and didn't look at anyone.

Anita thought, *Of course though beautiful balls were massive, hes just full of cum, my baby boy is so gifted* She smiled gleefully.

"That's Fine isn't it Henry! you just need to cum more!" Page was finding this funny,

"Oh Henry, nothing to be embarrassed about, everybody does it, isn't that right Ma'am" Page said

"Of Course, I still do it" Anita said.

I thought about that - *My Mother, and Doctor Page masturbate? They finger their pussy's and play with themselves?* My Penis reacted to this, *Oh no*.

I quickly covered my groin tucking my hoodie down more. Both Anita and Page noticed this

"Oh Dear, its nothing to be embarrassed about, erections are completely normal, You don't need to be embarrassed about that in front of me."

"Or me, I am your Doctor Henry, erections at your age are very normal, especially for such a healthy big young boy."

"Did you say big doctor? Is my Henry gifted?"

"Mum!" i whined.

"What? i want to know, Mummy's curious." Page Smiled again, She loved embarrassing Me,

"Your son is extremely gifted Anita, He is 10inches flaccid, and 16inches erect, not to mention his girth and testicle size."

I couldn't believe it, Doctor Page, just told my own mother my cock size! i was so conflicted

*Jesus! i only saw it when it was soft! he gets bigger?! Henry you have a monster cock in those pants, and mommy wants it!*

"Oh my god! Henry! that's great! your going to make your girlfriends very happy!"

She hugged me again, squeezing my shoulders - Page giggled, I was so fun to fluster me apparently, and my mother make so easy.

"Can we go home now?" i said.

"Oh I'm sorry deer, you must be pent up, Let's get you home so you can relieve your big balls of yours." I groaned, i was receiving constant praise, and my cock loved it, twitching and lengthening again after cumming recently. But the embarrassment was too much.

"Well that is everything, I have your home address Henry, so I'll send you those special condoms as fast as i can." She smiled warmly.

"Thanks Doctor." i said under my breath.

My Mother Stood up, and grabbed my hands away from my hoodie "Here Henry, Stand behind mommy, I'll hide your erection." I murmured little in protest. and followed my mother out of the door.

"Have a great day Henry, Anita."

"You too Doctor Page, Thank you for helping my Son!"

"No Problem, Hes a lucky boy to have such a caring mother."

*And I'm a lucky mother so have such a hung cute son!*

"Yeah." i murmured *Despite how embarrassed she makes me, I still loved her very much*

--

Doctor Page, Stored my cum for her own use, and had plans for me, and my magnificent cock and balls.

--

Me and my Mother drove home, I was still very hard from the embarrassing situation, and i couldn't stop thinking about my own mother, and doctor Page masturbating. When i got in the house, i quickly went into the bathroom and got naked.

"If your Masturbating dear, be sure to clean up after yourself!"

"Muuum!"

"Okay okay, Sorry" She stuck her tongue out cheekily, and laughed to herself.

I jerked off by myself for the first time, I did it in the shower/bath - It took alot longer compared to before with those beautiful women. *I think i prefer it when someone else pumps my cock, i feels so much better, than by myself.*

--

Join Us in Henry's Journey, The next part will involve Henry's own mother, a sexual encounter in the Night, and morning after; It'll be much shorter. but dense with juicy action :D

Pt 4, I have a sleepover with Henry's friend, and sexual encounters with him, and with his Hot mother; who henry had his first orgasm.

Again please provide feedback if you enjoyed reading this, I know this Part was quite long, But i think it turned out well. if you prefer more condensed stories over these more lengthy ones let me know.

12