All Comments on 'Horny Henry Pt. 02'

by aDude1999

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
largejames22largejames22about 1 year ago

Hurry with part 3 and 4 please loved this story

rem556rem556about 1 year ago
Long?

At about 2 pages, your chapter(s) should not be considered too long. In order to qualify as being near lengthy, 4 or 5 pages minimum! I do enjoy the storyline though. Please continue. Hopefully without keeping the chapters too short!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it keep writing!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Henry is way too naive, it really takes away from the story as he is confused rather than enjoying himself. The story needs some more emotion, affection and erotic enjoyment on Henry's part. The story has been anything but erotic in the first 2 parts, but should be an easy fix for you, hopefully.

kingswedekingswedeabout 1 year ago
Good

You do not want to have him being with another male, just cock hungry females with monster breasts to match his huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree that the chapters could be longer, but I also see you are using a chapter for each scene. Interesting story line, but the boy seems to be a lot younger mentally than 18. I won’t give a multichapter story 5 stars, so you got 4. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@muskyboy, he's a lot less naive if you read the character as being considerably less than 18 years old. Like, it's crazy obvious that the character is meant to be too young to fully grasp the concept of having sexual urges, and the writer is just like, "Yup, he's totally 18 (wink)" 'cause that was the only way he could get the story posted to Literotica. Like, if this were posted on AO3, the character would probably be somewhere between 6-8 years old.

Writer, please consider proofreading and/or getting a beta reader before posting. Not only does your story shift from 1st person to 3rd person at the drop of a hat, it also jumps from one character's POV to another's way too abruptly. Other than that, you're off to a decent start.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked it but still no incest and I like longer chapters those short ones get me flustered !! When is the next chapter ?? 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous