All Comments on 'Flirty Holiday Hot Tub Party'

by Teddy12pack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
zleiszleisover 2 years ago

Great story! hope to see more.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Good clean fun, great read, off to the resort?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT!!!

BourbonBrieBourbonBrieover 2 years ago

Filthy and hot, great pace and tons of detail.. was going to say it reminds me of a hot tub party I once attended, but nothing like this happened!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck that was hot. Would love to see swapping next time

Plum_sakePlum_sakeover 2 years ago

Loved the story, and all the details!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I really want you to continue it with the same excellent descriptions of the characters and their physical characteristics. Perhaps even with the bisexual undertones of this hot, arousing orgy! ..

Kinke64Kinke64over 2 years ago

Niiiiiiccceeeee. I could really identify with the party, given the vivid detail. Great job. Let’s hear about the resort???

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

Good story, but some silly mistakes. Ask an editor to look at your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely abominable writing! Sounds like (and probably is) an amateur. Also no story, no plot, no character development. Garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeddy12pack@Teddy12pack
Just joined recently on the advice of some very adventurous friends. An amazing decision with no regrets. Hope that you all enjoy my first story and I'm looking forward to improving my writing and maybe even add some more naughty scenes for everyone. Love the feedback and tips...