Getting the Job - Carol Vorderman Ch. 01

Story Info
Carol Vorderman is entertained by some male strippers.
10.6k words
4.73
1.6k
4

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Getting the Job: Carol Vorderman Part 1: Strippers

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Stepping out of the taxi and crossing the pavement, she could feel the driver's eyes following her backside as she walked up to the house. Throwing a smile over her shoulder at the leering man, Carol Vorderman rang the doorbell. In the car, the man's gaze rose to the curve of her ample bust, tracing the shape to the outsized nipple brazenly poking through her clothes.

Dressed in dark ankle boots, black jeggings and a red stretch top it was no wonder the man was perving on her. Indeed, it was why the TV presenter chose to wear clothes a size too small. The garments clung tightly to her curvy figure, a figure she was extremely proud of and enjoyed very much showing off. If ever there was a woman who loved being a MILF and a Cougar, it was Carol Vorderman.

With a click the front door was opened by a smaller woman, a welcoming smile on her lips. Sophie Dumas was an attractive lady in her mid-thirties. Straight light brown hair and of average height, she could be mousey in nature despite her good looks. Barefoot, her trim figure was covered by a short silk robe, turquoise and belted at the waist.

'Carol! Please, come in,' Sophie said before giving a chaste kiss on each cheek. Stepping back she beckoned her guest inside.

As the older, taller woman stepped past, Sophie mirrored the departing taxi driver, eyes following Carol's chest as she walked into her home. Appreciative gaze dropping down, they followed the rolling cheeks of one of Britain's sexist bums. A recurring visitor, the brunette knew her way to the living room, felt her host's eyes on her, put a little extra into each step.

In the spacious living room was a comfortable looking sofa, a glass coffee table before it. Atop stood two wineglasses, a chilled bottle sitting next to them. As Carol took a seat, long legs crossed, Sophie opened the bottle. Bending over to pour the drink, toned legs came into view, the short robe rising up, revealing a pert and naked backside to Carol's peeking look. Handing a glass to her guest, Sophie sat next to her, leg tucked beneath, a quick flash of trimmed bush evidencing her nakedness beneath the robe.

'So tell me, how did the meeting go?'

Sophie Dumas worked for the SF Talent Agency, a specialist organisation whose clients, including many household names, exchanged sexual favours to further their careers. Carol Vorderman was amongst the stars signed with the agency and Ms Dumas had been chosen to chaperone her career. Although Sophie enjoyed having sex with Carol, she also liked to live vicariously through her. Her client was a very sexual woman with a large appetite for sex. Whenever meeting with the younger woman, Carol would recount her adventures, often leading to the two women enjoying one another.

Over the weekend the presenter had been in Manchester to meet with producers at the BBC Studios located there. Fortuitously for Carol, it had coincided with a friend's hen night also taking place in the city. Sipping her wine, the curvy presenter recounted the meeting to her erstwhile manager, sharing the pertinent facts about a potential show she would host.

'Well, that all certainly sounds interesting and positive. Did...anything else happen at the meeting?' Sophie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

'At the meeting, no. It was all very staid with some nice but uninteresting gentlemen. If any were associates of SF they didn't make it known,' Carol replied.

'Oh,' said Sophie, a note of disappointment in her voice.

'But at the hen night...' Sophie perked up at Carol's words. 'Now that was fun. A great deal of fun.'

'Tell me everything,' an enthusiastic Sophie said.

***

The meeting having taken place on Friday, Carol had remained in Manchester to attend a friend's hen night the following evening. It had been a fun girl's night out with a large group, including several TV personalities. Eventually the party made its way to Club Tongo, a strip club catering to women, the whole venue reserved for them. Drinks flowed freely and everyone was having a great time.

Although the bride-to-be was the focus of attention, the celebrities did not go unnoticed, including an increasingly horny Ms Vorderman. For the evening she'd chosen to wear a figure-hugging yellow mini dress, the low scoop neckline offering a disgraceful display of cleavage, enhanced by an overworked push-up bra straining to hold her charms. The short dress barely covered her backside, clinging to it possessively, emphasising the award-winning buttocks and the tempting crevice dividing them. A scandalous amount of thigh separated the garment from knee-high black suede boots. Makeup and hair done, Ms Vorderman was a cougar on the prowl.

Situated along the front of the club was the main stage. Running out into the audience, an elevated walkway allowed the striptease acts to get closer to the audience, allowed the women to reach up and slip cash into their well-packed posing pouches and to have a cheeky feel. Ms Vorderman could attest to that.

Throughout the night several of the women, including the bride and a mix of celebrities, were pulled up onto the stage by the buff male dancers as they paraded their hard, oiled bodies before the cheering, catcalling crowd. Inhibitions drowned by the liberal flow of wine and champagne, the ladies let themselves cavort with the young men on the platform as their cohorts egged them on to be ever more daring.

From her seat in the rowdy crowd, Carol watched with some jealousy the action taking place on the runway. In front of the leering audience, Katherine Ryan was the current celebrity invited onto the stage. Having swayed around with her rugged looking partner, the Canadian comic was now flat on her back, her legs spread wide and up in the air, the skirt of her long pink dress hiked to her waist. Laying atop her the swarthy lothario, utterly naked, was dry humping his stiff prick against the star's pink panties.

Situated at the head of the stage, the bride and her closer friends were getting an eyeful of Katherine's cleavage juddering with each seemingly playful impact. Carol had a better view further down the runway. Between each thrust of the man's tight arse, she could see the stiff cock sliding across the other woman's bright pink knickers. With the light reflecting off the exposed underwear, Carol could see the stripper leaving streaks of pre-cum on the silk. Peering closer, she could make out a growing wet spot that could only by the buxom blonde's own arousal.

That slut is loving this! And I can't blame her. That's a nice looking dick, the former Countdown star thought hungrily.

An eruption of cheers filled the room when Katherine suddenly planted her feet and began to hump back at the adult entertainer. Tilting her head backwards she gave the gawking audience a wide grin before grabbing her large bust and jiggling them with a laugh.

From her vantage point, Ms Vorderman could see what the others couldn't. Instead of sliding his cock over the celebrity's panties, the dancer was now jerking his hips, grinding the head against the pink underwear, directly over the wet spot laid down by Katherine. A growing wet spot. In turn, the blonde's movements allowed her to control its positioning, making it grind against her clit when she wanted. Both were flushed of face, grinning at the baying audience.

Fidgeting in her seat, the horny mathematician was wishing she was the one up there being humped by the buff peeler. No, fucking. Fucking me on stage. In front of all these people, she thought. Beneath an unconsciously rocking pelvis, an itch was growing, a heat stoking and feminine moisture increasing. Thighs pressed together, she massaged her privates. Glancing at the sexy comedian writhing on stage, Carol felt a stab of embarrassment when she saw Katherine looking at her with a knowing smirk.

With a bark of laughter Katherine broke eye contact and pushed her body harder against her molester, obviously enjoying herself. Biting her lip Carol fought the impulse to frig herself off right there next to the runway. Before she could succumb to the temptation the music drumming from the club's sound system faded and the MC called out the participants on stage.

'Well ladies, what do you think of that show?' the MC said through the mic. 'I think Katherine put a smile on your...'lips' tonight,' he said, the smile clear in his tone. Inhibitions slackened by alcohol the female horde shrieked in approval and agreement.

On stage the Canadian climbed to her feet, assisted by the brawny performer. Standing next to the naked performer, pink dress fallen back into place, she grabbed the hard cock jutting towards the crowd. Grinning broadly, her hand wrapped around the member so she could give it a tug and waved it at the bride.

'It's a sin to put it in, but it's a shame to pull it out,' the sexy comedian yelled out to a peel of laughter and clapping.

Having taken a bow Ms Ryan re-joined her friends. Before the music struck up again and the next act commenced, Carol overheard one of the women ask Katherine if she'd had a good time.

'Let's see,' the sassy comic said. Reaching under her dress she pulled her panties down and off. Seeing a nearby mirror she turned the knickers inside-out, threw them at the silvered surface. Sticky gusset hitting the smooth mirror, they stuck briefly then fell to the floor. 'Seems I did,' she answered her friend before joining in their laughter. Leaving the pink silk where they fell, she re-took her seat to enjoy the next act walking out onto the stage.

Carol Vorderman was lost in thoughts of picking up the discarded knickers and savouring their taste, the mix of female juice and male pre-cum. Fidgeting on her chair, her own underwear felt warm and moist. Careless to the world around, she wasn't conscious of the next performer on stage. Sensing a falling shadow, the voluptuous brunette looked up. Looming over her was an almond-skinned man, young and lithe, already down to just a pair of lycra shorts. Carol immediately sighted the trunk bulging out the front of the pale blue boxers.

'Well ladies, it looks like Marcus has chosen his playmate,' the amplified voice of the MC rang out. 'Give a big hand for Britain's favourite maths whizz, Carol Vorderman!'

With a rush of anticipation, the blushing brunette quickly climbed onto the runway. Instantly the oiled boy closed the distance, seductively moving around the presenter. As he performed he was openly ogling the more-than-ample cleavage on display. Beaming an encouraging smile Carol threw her shoulders back, enhancing the view. Marcus then spun her around and led the way along the catwalk.

Holding the woman by the hips, the dark stripper moved against the hot cougar, making it as daring as he thought he could get away with. Something of an exhibitionist herself, Carol began to move with him. Womanly hips swaying rhythmically, she seductively danced from the pelvis, bumping and grinding with the larger man. Soon she was shaking her tits and arse vigorously, deliberately turning on the near-naked performer and putting on a show for the party. Around the runway, some sitting some standing, the watching hens were cheering and clapping, encouraging the pair to go further, to be ever more audacious.

His package feels big against my bum, she thought. He's so hard. God, I'd like to get at it.

Carol Vorderman was having the best time. Clad in tiny yellow dress and black boots, she gleefully swayed and spun to the pounding music, shamelessly shaking her ass at the audience, at her dance partner. Letting her hands roam free, the alluring lady caressed her boobs, pushed them together, cleavage over spilling the straining neckline. Sliding over her trim body, her hands pressed towards her crotch before gliding around to her butt and down her legs. Carol revelled in her femininity, felt sexy and desirable.

Spinning around, she stood with her back to the spectators, feet wide apart. Bending at the waist presented long legs leading up to a sensuously rounded bum. Inches from her face were Marcus's bulging shorts. So close, she could smell his hot crotch. I want to pull those shorts down and see it. As she gazed forward, her hands were gliding back up her thighs, over her shaking derriere. Carol didn't care that the crowd could see the lavender knickers she wore, that the closest could see them moistening. I want that right now, Carol thought, mouth-watering at the thought of sucking the hard-on.

Rising and turning to the shrieking crowd she was suddenly grabbed by Marcus, drawing their bodies together. Now he was the one doing the roaming. Brown hands contrasting the yellow dress, they moved from swinging hips, up the tight body until they encroached upon her bosom. Spurred on by the watching females, Marcus seized the tantalising 38Ds. Holding Ms Vorderman's chest, he assertively ground his crotch against a surprisingly firm backside, making no secret of his erection. The audience announced their approval with yells and applause.

Being openly groped by the young black lad in front of everyone, the TV star felt so slutty. Skin hot and tingling, an insistent itch was torturing her vagina. Puffing her chest out, boobs forced further into the strong grip, Carol lasciviously pushed her bum backwards. She craved a stronger contact with the hard-bodied male aggressively bumping and grinding with her.

That feels good. If only I could get that thing inside me. I'd take it right here, right on this stage. In front of everyone, she thought lustily.

As if reading the woman's mind, Marcus's hands clapped her bare thighs. Guiding their movements as they danced together, his bulging shorts relentlessly jammed against curvaceous buttocks. Sliding higher, his dark hands threatened to slide the yellow dress up, fully exposing Ms Vorderman's damp knickers to the bride and her friends.

Raising Carol's arms above her head, Marcus made the full mammaries jut forward, erect nipples pointing the way. Enjoying herself immensely, the exhibitionist came out some more. Feminine figure sliding up and down the erotic performer, hazel eyes closed, a blissful expression on her smiling face. As the couple continued to move to the music, bodies synchronised in close contact, the not-so-nerdy mathematician felt herself creaming. Even as she flashed her lavender panties, the cotton gusset was drenched by the increasingly abundant honey. Eyes glazing, she moaned loudly.

Jesus, I feel so slutty, she thought, savouring the situation. My pussy is burning up! My nipples feel so stiff.

Flushed skin burning with arousal, a buzz in her ears, the curvy cougar stepped to the very edge of the stage. Side-on to the bride she suddenly performed a slut drop, much to the approval of the avidly watching girls. Round bum straining her tiny dress, hands on her knees, Carol's legs spread wide as she dropped deeply.

Sitting at the side of the stage, Katherine Ryan had a huge grin on her face, eyes shining as she was unintentionally flashed by Carol Vorderman. As the British broadcaster twerked her backside, Katherine took a good look between the widely splayed thighs, seeing just how wet the older woman was. Katherine liked what she saw. Their eyes meeting, the Canadian gave a lascivious, knowing smirk and winked at the Brit.

Behind the twerking MILF, the stripper's shorts hit the floor, uncovering his brown trouser snake. Shrieks of delight greeted the reveal. Rising from her slutty dance move, Carol was grabbed by the black dancer, spun to face the avidly watching bride and audience. One hand holding her steady at the hip, Marcus pressed between her shoulders, forcing Ms Vorderman to bend over at the waist. Back arching like a cat in heat, cleavage bared to the panting crowd, she grabbed her massive knockers, supporting them. Feeling like a Friday night club tramp she thrust her backside towards the stripper.

Holding the stunning celebrity in place, Marcus shoved his straining cock against the tight arse. Slotting into the enticingly clothed butt crack, his prick began sliding up and down Ms Vorderman's bum. The bloated head reared over her back with each forward shove. As the hen party cheered and screamed with delight, the stripper simulated fucking the mature brunette from behind. Around the stage the girls whooped and hollered, urging the naked man on. With each thrusting movement his excitement grew, pre-cum moistening the tip. Soon the back of Carol's yellow dress was marred by streaks of the salty fluid.

It's not enough. I want him to fuck me for real, the frustrated celebrity thought. I want to fuck. I want to cum!

Reaching beneath the inclined star, Marcus knocked her hands from her boobs, cupping them himself. Fingertips dark against the warm cleavage he pulled upwards returning the panting bitch upright. A swift kick against booted feet caused her shapely pins to close. Adjusting position, hands gripping feminine hips, the naked dancer suddenly pushed his cock between the lady's legs. Knifing through her thigh gap, the engorged head of the black dick appeared from Carol Vorderman's inner thighs, surging belligerently forward. The bride and hen party gasped before breaking out in the loudest round of applause and cheers yet.

Held firm at the waist, the broadcaster was stunned by the rigid member jerking back and forth. With each thrust it ran through her crotch, carnally massaging her saturated muff through her panties. Lavender silk turned a deeper shade as they filled with more fanny cream. As the pornographic display continued Carol felt a different kind of moisture; as the cockhead fucked back and forth it dribbled strings of hot pre-cum on her inner thighs.

My god, I think I'm going to cum. Oh god, yes. Much more of this and I'm going to do it right here in front of everyone, the gasping cougar thought. Her lustful countenance was hidden by long brown hair, fallen where she was bent over.

Wanting to ensure the bride got a good show, Marcus turned himself and Ms Vorderman side-on to her. Hauling her arms backwards he held them pinned by the elbows. Squealing and clapping, the bride watched the shining performer faux fucking the surprisingly sexual guest, the sordid display a far cry from the image portrayed on television.

As the man thrust between her thighs his stiff rod was hot to the touch, a heat matched by her steamy quim. Pins squeezing the penetrating prick, they both savoured the enclosing friction. Marcus could feel the damp heated silk of Carol's knickers against his cock. He was convinced her could actually feel the groove of her snatch. For her part the broadcaster could feel the throbbing erection thumping over her privates. Giving into the eroticism of the moment she threw her head back, moaning out loud. Spine arching, she was driving her backside against the firm body slamming from behind.

'Mm, ooh,' she groaned, ignoring the avidly watching crowd as a small but delightful orgasm dazed her.

Glazed eyes regaining focus Carol saw Katherine Ryan directing a leering stare at her visible panties, the black dick sliding against them, the trails of pre-cum on tanned flesh. Their eyes met. Slouching in her seat, the Canadian opened her legs wide, exposing a blonde haired snatch. As Carol watched, the busty comic peeled back slick fanny lips, exposing an obvious wetness, inner flesh coral pink and shiny. Wide grin plastered on her long face Katherine looked back at the Brit, blew her a kiss.

Carol Vorderman bent over on stage in a strip club, arms held behind her back, dressed in a clinging yellow dress, cleavage spilling from the neckline, long legs in dark knee-high boots. Standing behind her, an oiled black man gripping her arms, long brown cock pistoning between her legs, sliding against knickers saturated with feminine exhilaration. Rowdy hen party cheering them on. In the watching audience Katherine Ryan holds her pussy open, a single finger moving in and out, shining with her own feminine wetness, masturbating for the famous mathematician to see.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers