Horny Housewives

Story Info
Abby learns about revenge sex and hidden sexual desires.
10.3k words
4.35
14.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,976 Followers

"Thanks for coming over, Jen. I really need to talk. I just discovered Mike is cheating on me. I don't know what to do."

"I'm sorry, Abby. Are you sure he's cheating?"

"He works late several times a week and disappears for hours on the weekends with excuses like playing golf and having to go into the office. I got suspicious and went to his office last weekend. His car wasn't in the parking lot."

"That's not proof, although it is suspicious. What did he say?"

"He said he had to meet a client that called at the last minute. I didn't believe him but I couldn't prove anything. Last night I got confirmation."

"What happened?"

"He came home late. I was already in bed waiting for him. Rather than roll over and go to sleep when he got in bed, I got frisky. He said he wasn't in the mood, but before he could stop me I had his penis in my mouth. I could taste another woman on him. He didn't even bother to clean himself."

"Did he deny it?"

Abby turned red and shook her head.

"I never said anything. I know I should have, but it had been so long since we had sex. I kept sucking him. Then we fucked and it was the best sex I've had in a long time. There was something so dirty and nasty about riding a cock that had been inside someone else. I felt like such a whore afterwards. Now I don't know what to do. I can't let him keep cheating on me."

"If you confront him he'll deny it and probably keep fucking other women. You can get a divorce, but that's not good for the kids. Why not accept it and become a better fuck than the other women he's seeing. You seemed to enjoy being his whore last night."

Abby put her hands on her head. "I don't think I can live with letting him cheat on me. What would you do, Jen?"

"I never told you this, Abby, but last year I found out Jake was cheating on me. I got even. Getting my brains fucked out by other men has been so liberating, and believe it or not, sex with Jake has improved."

"Oh my god. Does Jake know?" Abby asked.

"I didn't tell him. He fucks other women, I fuck other men, and sex with each other has improved. It's the best of both worlds, and we can still be a good Mom and Dad for the kids."

"What if he catches you?"

"We'll cross that bridge if we come to it. At the moment, we both are content in turning the other cheek. You should try it."

"I couldn't do that, Jen. I'm not like you. I wouldn't feel comfortable having sex with another man, and cheating on Mark doesn't feel right."

"But you've fantasized about having sex with other men, haven't you? You must have masturbated thinking about someone you know or saw on the street, in a magazine or a movie. I'm sure you've imagined someone else's cock in your pussy when your husband fucked you. We all have."

Abby's face turned red. "That's different. It's a fantasy. It's not real."

"Then make it real. That's what Mark is doing. He sees a pussy he wants and goes after it. Why should you be deprived of another man's cock? Look, why don't we do a girls night out on Friday. I'll show you how finding another man works. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. If nothing else, we'll have a little fun getting drunk."

"Yeah, getting out could be fun, but I'm not going to have sex with another man. If you find someone and want to go off, don't worry. I'll bring my own car."

"Okay then," Jen replied. "I'll see you Friday."

**********

Abby walked into the restaurant. Jen was standing at the bar talking to a good-looking man who appeared to be in his thirties. Jen didn't look anything like a 36 year old housewife with two kids. Her wavy blond hair fell loosely over her shoulders. She wore a strapless black dress cut low on her nicely shaped breasts. The hem was two-thirds the way up her thighs and tight around the butt. She looked more like a high-priced call girl than a mom who attended her kids soccer games.

Jen waved. Abby cautiously approached, feeling somewhat out of place in a pull-over dress that fell to her knees. Her light brown hair was tied in a knot behind her head.

"Drink up," Jen said, handing her a double martini. "Our table isn't quite ready. This is Dan. We were talking about that new movie with Ryan Gosling. What I would give to jump his bones."

"Pleased to meet you," Dan said, extending a hand.

Abby took it, feeling a little self-conscious. Dan was both handsome and sexy. He stood six foot one with dark wavy hair, full lips, and a rugged face tanned by the sun. His deep brown eyes bore into her like lasers causing her stomach to flutter. His strong grip held her fingers longer than necessary.

Another man about Dan's age approached. He was a few inches shorter with brown hair and blue eyes. She looked at his hand and saw a wedding ring. Dan had one too. She wondered where their wives were. Jen introduced Cal and ordered another round of drinks for everyone.

"I invited Dan and his friend Cal to join us if that's okay," Jen said. "That's why our table is not ready."

No, it wasn't okay, thought Abby, but she couldn't say anything without looking like an idiot. Instead, she gulped down her martini and was most of the way through the second when they were summoned. They were shown to a small booth in a dark corner near the back. Dan slid in next to Abby across from Cal and Jen. Once they were seated, Abby asked the obvious question.

"Where are your wives?"

Dan smiled and answered. "At home with the kids. We're in town on a business trip. I should ask the same of you."

"It's our girl's night out," Jen replied. "Abby needed it. She got some disturbing news this week. She found out her husband is cheating on her."

Abby was furious at Jen, but didn't want to make a scene. Dan slid his hand under the table and patted her knee.

"That's too bad. You must be really angry with him."

Dan didn't take his hand away. Abby froze. What he was doing was highly inappropriate. She barely knew him. Then why did his fingers feel like they were burning her skin, and why were her nipples growing hard?

"All guys cheat sooner or later," Cal said. "It's just the way we're wired. I wouldn't worry about it. He's not going to leave you."

Dan's hand moved further up her thigh. Abby's head was pounding. This was so wrong.

"I told her she should get even," Jen added. "Go out and get fucked. It would be so liberating."

Dan's hand was now under her skirt and inching higher. Abby was trembling. The pounding in her pussy was intense. This was so wrong. She needed to stop it. Instead, her thighs slowly moved apart as if they had a mind of their own.

Their waitress came to the table. "Hi. I'm Sara. I'll be waiting on you tonight. Can I get you another round of drinks?"

"Sure," Jen replied. "Another round and two platters of fried oysters."

Sara left to place the order. Dan slid his fingers over the crotch of Abby's damp panties. He pressed them against her pussy, rubbing up and down. She let out an audible gasp.

"I know for a fact my wife fucks other men," Cal said. "She tells me about it in detail when she comes home, then I fuck her brains out."

Dan's finger slid under the crotch and parted her folds. It sank deep into her cunt. Abby bit her lip to keep from crying out.

"Wow," said Jen. "I wish my husband would ask me to do that. I would love to tell him how good it feels to have another man's cock in my pussy and down my throat and up my ass. I want him to know how much I love tasting another man's cum, and having it splattered across my face and tits and dripping from my cunt and asshole. My pussy's getting wet just thinking about it."

"And my cock's getting hard," Cal replied. "We might have to move this party to another location."

Abby didn't hear the exchange. Her head was spinning as Dan pumped his fingers in and out of her cunt. When he rubbed his thumb across her clit she lost it. Her gasp was loud. Her body tensed, trembling with excitement. An orgasm exploded from her pussy sending a gush of cunt juice dribbling down Dan's fingers and hand. Everyone was staring at her

"Are you okay, Abby?" Jen asked.

"Uh, yeah, I, um, need to use the ladies room."

She got up and headed towards the back of the restaurant. Dan followed her. There were only two bathrooms, each single use and unisex. A woman came out and Abby entered. She tried to push the door closed, but Dan put out his hand and stepped inside with her. He closed the door and locked it. Before Abby could object, Dan slammed her against the wall and mashed his lips to hers, shoving his tongue in her mouth.

At first, Abby struggled to pull away, but he held her tight against the wall. His hands squeezed her nicely shaped tits. Abby slowly gave in to his advances, opening her mouth and letting her tongue mingle with his. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed down until she was squatting in front of him. He unbuckled his pants and slid them down his thighs.

Abby stared at the hard cock wavering in front of her face. This was wrong even if her husband had cheated on her. On the other hand, it wasn't really cheating. It was just a blowjob. Dan put his hands on her head and pressed the tip against her lips. She pushed out her tongue and licked the swollen knob. His cock slid into her mouth. Abby felt her pussy twitch.

"Suck it, baby. Suck my big hard cock."

"Mmmmmmmmmppppphhhhhh..."

He moved it in and out of her mouth in long steady strokes, going faster and faster. Abby gagged each time it punched against the opening to her throat. Spit drooled from her lips and dribbled down her chin. She dropped a hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her panties. They were already soaked with cunt juice.

Dan pulled her up and slammed her face first against the wall. Before she could object, he lifted the back of her dress, yanked her panties down to her knees and rammed his cock deep into her cunt. Abby screamed. An orgasm ripped through her belly sending a trickle of pussy juice down her thighs. Dan continued to pound his cock up her cunt.

""Oh fuck, oh fuck, nnnnnngggggghhhhhhhh..."

A second orgasm ripped through her pussy and then a third. Abby was out of control, barely holding onto sanity. Dan thrust deep and grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her pussy until it was leaking out from around his cock and running down her legs. When he pulled out, Abby slumped to the floor, barely able to breathe.

Dan left first. Abby adjusted her clothes and pulled up her panties. She splashed water on her face and returned to the table. Cum was still seeping out of her pussy and had soaked through her panties. She slid back into her chair, flushed and still trembling from the experience.

"Cal and I were talking about going back to his room for a party after dinner," Jen said. "What do you say, Abby? It'll be fun."

Abby had come to her senses. She had already cheated once. She wasn't going to do it again.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get home. The babysitter can't stay late. You guys have fun."

****************

The following morning, Abby called Jen.

"Uh, hello." Her voice was groggy. She was still in bed.

"I'm sorry, Jen. Did I wake you?"

"Kind of. It was a late night. I didn't get home until three."

"Wow. What did Jake say?"

"He was sound asleep. So what's up? Sounds like you and Dan had fun last night."

"That's why I'm calling. I need to talk about what happened. I feel so guilty."

"Why don't you come over? Jake's out with the kids at their soccer games. They won't be home for several hours."

Abby arrived wearing a pair of tight jeans and a red top that molded to her shapely tits. Jen had on white shorts and a blue tee shirt without a bra. They sat on the couch in the front room.

"So you got fucked in the bathroom at a restaurant," Jen said. "Good for you."

"I can't believe I did that. I feel so guilty for cheating on Mark."

"You shouldn't feel guilty. Mark's cheating on you. You may as well get some pleasure of your own. You deserve it."

"I'm not like you, Jen. I can't help but feel guilty. It won't happen again."

"And why not?" Jen asked. "I could tell by the look on your face you enjoyed it."

"I'm sorry, Jen. I don't really want to talk about it. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped by."

"Okay, I won't bug you anymore. Do you want to hear about my night?"

"I assume you and Cal had a good time. I'm glad for you. I wish I could be so relaxed about being with another man."

Jen laughed. "Yes, I had a very good time, and not just with Cal. Dan was there too."

"You were with both of them? At the same time?"

"Of course. You want to hear the x-rated version?"

Abby shrugged. Jen proceeded to tell her the intimate details of her night.

"We left the restaurant and went to Cal's room. As soon as the door was closed, Cal pulled me close and shoved his tongue into my mouth. Dan pressed behind me and kissed the back of my neck. His arms went around me and he squeezed my tits. Cal lifted my skirt and shoved a hand into my panties. He parted my folds and buried two fingers up my cunt."

"Was this your first time with two guys?" Abby asked.

"No. I've been in a few threesomes. I knew what they wanted. I squatted between them and took turns sucking their cocks. I swirled my tongue around their hard flesh, sucked their balls into my mouth, bobbed my head up and down, and took them into my throat. Spit was pouring from my chin onto my dress, but I didn't care. I loved having their cocks in my mouth. You know what the best part was?"

Abby shook her head.

"I could taste your pussy on Dan's cock. It turned me on. I slipped a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. My panties got soaked. They pulled me from the floor, stripped off my dress and carried me to the bed. I was on my back with my head over the side of the mattress. Cal stepped forward and shoved his cock into my mouth. Dan got on the bed, pulled my panties to the side, and munched on my pussy.

"Cal fucked my mouth hard and fast, shoving his cock into my throat on each thrust. I choked and gagged, struggling to breathe, but he didn't let up. Spit poured from my lips and ran up my nose. It drooled across my eyes and soaked my hair. At the same time, Dan's tongue fluttered across my clit as he pumped two fingers in and out of my cunt. I was delirious with pleasure."

Abby squirmed on the couch and squeezed her thighs together to contain the throbbing in her pussy as she listened to her friend's account of the previous night. She wanted so badly to touch herself, but she didn't dare in front of Jen.

"Cal pulled his cock from my mouth, wrapped his hand around the shaft and pumped. It was aimed at my dripping face only inches away. A steady stream of cum shot from the tip splattering my lips, nose and chin. Another blast sprayed across my cheeks and forehead. He shoved his cock back into my mouth and drained the rest of his load.

"When he was finished I was a mess. Cum mixed with spit poured down my face and into my hair. I did my best to gulp down what was in my mouth, but most of that ended up in the same place. I felt like such a slut. Moments later, my pussy exploded all over Dan's face. He clamped his lips around me and sucked the juices from my body."

Jen looked over at Abby squirming in her seat. Her nipples poked huge dents into the red top she was wearing. Jen's own excitement was visible through her braless t-shirt. She slipped a hand into her shorts and continued with her story.

"Dan rolled me onto my stomach and pulled off my panties. He straddled my thighs and slipped his cock between my cheeks. I tilted my ass higher to give him better access. His cock easily punched into my soaked pussy and plunged deep inside me. He fucked me with long steady strokes, driving deep into my searing cunt again and again.

"Dan leaned forward and nibbled on my ear. He said, 'I love fucking your pussy'. He continued to fuck me harder and faster. Obscenities began spewing from my mouth... 'Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, harder, deeper.' I lifted my ass up each time he plunged into me, forcing him deeper and deeper until he was bouncing off my cervix. My gasps and moans became louder and more desperate.

"Dan thrust hard and grunted. Cum sprayed from his cock with such force I could feel it squirting inside me. I let out a piercing scream. My body jerked and twisted as he continued to pump my cunt full of his seed. When he was finished he pulled out, climbed off the bed and shoved his dripping cock into my mouth."

Jen pulled off her shorts and kicked them from her feet. A huge wet spot had formed on her panties right at the indentation of her swollen pussy. She slipped the crotch to the side and plunged a finger up her cunt. Abby, watching her friend, could no longer ignore the tingling in her pussy. She slid a hand into her jeans and down her panties. Her fingertip found the searing folds of her pussy and the hard clit poking out from its cave. Jen continued with the story.

"Cal was hard again from watching Dan fuck me. He got on the bed behind me and slipped his cock into my gooey cunt. Dan was still hard and shoved his cock into my mouth. The flavor of our combined juices washed across my tongue. After a few strokes, Cal pulled out of my pussy and pressed the tip of his cock against my sphincter. I was about to get ass fucked.

"The knob of Cal's cock was huge. It stretched my sphincter wide before it popped inside. He slowly worked it deeper and deeper until it was completely buried up my asshole. He began moving it in and out, going faster and deeper on each thrust. He was driving me crazy. I was having a hard time keeping Dan's cock in my mouth."

"I slid a hand under my body and fingered my clit. I went off like an overheated boiler, my body twisting and convulsing as one spasm after the next gripped my pussy and asshole. Cal pulled out. Dan moved me off the bed and bent me over the mattress. He slid his cock between my cheeks and buried it deep in my ass. Cal grabbed my hair, lifted my head and forced his cock into my mouth."

Abby couldn't believe Jen had put a cock in her mouth after it had been in her asshole. Her face registered her distaste. Jen laughed.

"Don't look so disgusted, Abby. I had cleaned myself back there before we went out. I was planning to get ass fucked. Not only did I clean myself, but I prepared my ass with a raspberry flavored lube. It was like sucking a lollipop. I eagerly swallowed Cal's cock into my mouth and down my throat while Dan fucked my ass. I was about to lose it again."

Jen slipped off her panties and faced Abby on the couch with her legs spread wide. She diddled her clit with one hand and slid her other hand under her thigh, burying a finger up her ass. Abby stared at Jen's shaved pussy. Her petals were spread wide and glistening with cunt juice.

"When I did cum, my screams were muffled because Cal's cock was still down my throat. Juices streamed down my thighs and dripped onto the carpet. Dan didn't let up. His cock pounded me hard and fast, sending me spinning into another orgasm. Cal finally pulled his cock from my mouth. Spit poured from my lips as I gasped for air.

"Dan climbed onto the bed and pulled me on top until I straddled him. His cock slid into my pussy. Cal got behind me, pressed his knob against my sphincter and shoved it up my ass. The pressure in my belly was almost unbearable. They found a rhythm and alternately pumped their cocks up my pussy and ass. I was delirious with pleasure, gasping, moaning and squealing from the non-stop orgasms tearing me apart."

Jen leaned forward and unbuckled Abby's jeans. She pulled them down her legs along with her panties. Abby felt somewhat self-conscious because her pussy wasn't shaved like Jen's. It was covered with light brown hair. Pink folds sprouted up through the curls. Jen sat back and continued fingering her pussy and ass, staring at Abby's pussy.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,976 Followers