Horny Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

"Cal sat against the headboard and pulled me into his lap, lowering my asshole onto his hard cock until I was completely impaled. Dan slid in front of me, lifted my legs, and rammed his cock up my cunt. The found their rhythm and fucked me senseless. I was screaming so hard I could hardly breathe.

"Dan was the first to cum. He pulled out of my pussy, wrapped his fingers around his cock and roared. A long stream of hot cream splattered my face and neck. He kept shooting, drenching my tits, stomach and pussy. Just as the last few drops dribbled from the tip of Dan's cock, Cal thrust deep and grunted, filling my asshole with spurt after spurt of hot thick cum."

Jen stopped talking and concentrated on fingering her pussy and ass. She closed her eyes and bit her lips. Abby watched in amazement as a trickle of cunt cream oozed from her pussy. Jen dipped her fingers in it and lifted it to her mouth. Sucking them clean. She looked at Abby and smiled.

"Wanna taste? It's yummy."

Abby's pussy was about to explode. She looked at Jen, desperation in her eyes. Jen dipped her fingers up her cunt and pushed them into Abby's mouth. She sucked them clean. They kissed. Jen slid a hand between Abby's legs and pushed a finger up her dripping pussy. Abby gasped. A second finger disappeared into her body.

Jen pulled Abby lower on the couch and slid down her body until her face was inches from her pussy. The pungent smell of Abby's cunt filled her nostrils. Jen pushed out her tongue and licked Abby's gash and swollen clit. Her tongue pushed into Abby's cunt, tasting the juices seeping from her opening.

Abby moaned and trembled. The pressure in her belly continued to build. She was afraid it was going to rip her apart. Jen eagerly sucked and slurped her juicy cunt. She moved her tongue to Abby's clit and shoved two fingers deep into her steamy hole. It was too much. Abby dug her fingers into Jen's scalp, threw her head back and screamed.

"NNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH... AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH..."

She twisted and jerked violently as one explosion after the next gushed from her pussy. Jen clamped her lips around Abby's mound and let it flow into her mouth, scooping some out with her tongue. She pressed a finger against Abby's sphincter and shoved it up her ass, sending her into another series of orgasmic explosions.

Jen climbed on top of Abby and kissed her on the lips, sharing a mouthful of pussy juice. Abby, still in a daze from the orgasm, slowly responded, swirling her tongue through her own secretions. They continued to kiss like two lovers. Eventually, Jen slid up Abby's body and straddled her face, lowering her pussy to Abby's mouth.

Abby had never kissed another woman, much less tasted a pussy, but the intensity of her passion set all that aside. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into Jen's cunt. The powerful taste of pussy filled her mouth. She became more aggressive, licking and sucking and slurping the juices from Jen's body.

Jen squirmed back and forth, rubbing her pussy across Abby's chin and nose, then back to her mouth. She pressed her clit against Abby's tongue. It fluttered back and forth, bringing Jen to the brink of orgasm. Her body began to shake and tremble. She lifted her pussy from Abby's face and let out a loud squeal. Cunt juice sprayed into Abby's mouth. She gulped it down.

"I...I've never done anything like that," Abby confessed as the two women were recovering. "It was intense, but I'm not a lesbian, and I am married. What would Mark say if he found out?"

"He'd probably be more upset to learn you fucked a stranger in the bathroom at the restaurant last night. Quit worrying about it and enjoy yourself, Abby. Let go. You'll feel better."

Abby looked at her watch. "I gotta go, Jen. I guess I have a lot to think about. I'll talk to you later."

*******************

Abby couldn't get sex out of her head. She fingered her pussy raw thinking about Dan fucking her in the bathroom and filling her pussy with cum, or Jen getting fucked by Cal and Dan at the same time. She tried to get Mark to fuck her more often by going down on him when he came to bed, but he preferred to finish in her mouth. She was constantly horny. Masturbating several times a day only made it worse.

Abby was in the bedroom fingering her clit when the doorbell rang. She wasn't expecting anyone. She pulled on a pair of shorts, adjusted her top and went to see who it was, surprised to find Jen standing there in a braless tee-shirt and a pair of skin tight yoga shorts that clung to the contours of her pussy.

"Hi Abby. I was in the area. I hope you don't mind my stopping by."

Abby felt her pussy twitch thinking about the last time they were together.

"Um no, not at all. Come in."

The door had barely closed when Jen slammed her against the wall and shoved a hand down into her shorts and fingered her pussy. She moved her lips to Abby's ear.

"You're already wet, baby. Have you missed me?"

Abby moaned and nodded her head. Jen slid to the floor and pulled down Abby's shorts. She pushed out her tongue and flicked it across her clit. Abby kicked a leg free and spread her thighs. Jen shoved two fingers up her cunt, fucking them in and out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oooohhhhhh... NNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH"

Her pussy exploded. Jen clamped her lips around it and sucked out the juices oozing into her mouth. She stood and kissed Abby hard. Their tongues mingled, sharing the taste of Abby's cunt. Jen slid her fingers between Abby's legs and rubbed her clit. A second orgasm gushed from her pussy.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Jen whispered. "I have some toys to show you."

Jen taught Abby everything she knew about sex with another woman. They licked, sucked and fingered each other's cunts, nipples, toes and assholes. They rubbed their clits together scissor style and fucked each other with their nipples. They used the dildos, vibrators, strap-ons and butt plugs. At the end of two hours they were exhausted and drained.

Jen climbed out of the bed and went into the bathroom to pee. When she came out, water was dripping down her face, tits and stomach.

"What's up with your sink? I turned on the faucet and got drenched."

"I'm sorry, Jen. I should have warned you to use the other sink. I need to call a plumber. You wouldn't happen to know a good one, would you?"

"As a matter of fact I do. I'll text you the number for Dave's Plumbing. He'll fix your leak in no time."

Abby made an appointment for the following Monday. She called Jen to let her know.

"Great. Why don't I come over and keep you company? I can introduce you."

************

Dave arrived shortly after ten on Monday. He was about thirty with broad shoulders, dark hair and deep brown eyes. Jen greeted him at the door with a big hug. She introduced Abby. Dave smiled and put out his hand.

"Pleased to meet you ma'am. I understand you have a leak that needs attention. Show me where it is and I'll get to work."

Abby felt her knees go weak when he gazed into her eyes. He was gorgeous.

"Um, sure. It's in the bathroom upstairs. Follow me."

Abby still had on her leggings from yoga class as she climbed the stairs. They clung tightly to her ass cheeks, leaving little to the imagination. She wondered if Dave was staring, and felt her pussy twitch at the thought. She led him into the master bedroom and pushed open the door to the bathroom.

"When we turn the water on in that sink it sprays everywhere."

Dave stepped closer, looking down into her eyes with a knowing grin on his face.

"Are you sure that's the only thing that's leaking, Mrs. Gordon?"

He pushed her against the wall and slipped a hand between her legs, pressing his fingers firmly over her pussy. His other hand squeezed her tit. Abby panicked and looked over at Jen. She was a few feet away pulling off her top. Her shapely tits bounced on her chest. Had Jen planned this? She must have, knowing Abby wouldn't be able to resist.

Dave pushed down on her shoulders, forcing her to squat in front of him. He unbuckled his jeans and slid them down his powerful thighs. Abby, conflicted about cheating on Mark but desperately wanting what he was offering, leaned forward and flicked her tongue across the knob of his semi-hard cock. It twitched and grew bigger. He shoved it between her lips. Abby took the vein streaked shaft deep into her mouth.

Jen squatted next to Abby, now completely naked. Her tongue shot out and licked Dave's balls while Abby sucked his cock. Jen wrapped her fingers around the base and pulled it from Abby's mouth, sliding her own lips down his shaft. Abby watched in amazement as Jen took him all the way down the throat. When she finally pulled it out, Dave's cock was dripping with spit. Abby quickly sucked him into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down.

"Good job, slut. Now take it down your throat."

There was something so nasty yet exciting to be talked to this way. Abby attacked his cock aggressively, slamming her mouth up and down as it bounced against her throat. She tried to take him deeper, but gagged each time. Spit drooled down her lips and chin, soaking through the top she was wearing. Dave pulled out his cock and slapped it across her face.

"I said to take it down your throat, whore."

He grabbed her head and slammed his cock deep. The knob punched against her throat. Abby choked and struggled for air, but Dave was relentless. He drove it deeper. She pushed out her tongue. Her throat opened as he moved past her gag point. The final inch of his cock disappeared into her mouth. When he pulled out, she coughed up a flood of spit.

Jen took his cock from Abby and slammed her mouth down his length. The two women continued to share Dave's it and suck on his balls. Occasionally, they would kiss between turns. Abby figured out how to relax her throat and take him deep without choking. She loved it. Her tee shirt was completely soaked with spit, as were Jen's tits.

"Get over to the bed, whore," Dave ordered, pulling his drooling cock from Abby's mouth. "I'm going to fuck you."

Abby stood and went to the bed as ordered. Dave yanked down her leggings and bent her over the mattress. His hard cock slid past the crotch of her thongs and plunged deep into her pussy. He fucked her hard and fast, slapping one of her ass cheeks until it was red. She came like a leaky faucet, shaking and screaming. Pussy juice dribbled down her thigh.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she screamed. "I love your fucking cock."

Jen stood next to Dave and watched him slam his cock in and out between Abby's cheeks just below the tight nub of her asshole. Jen reached down and rubbed a fingertip across Abby's sphincter, slowly prying it open and pushing her finger into the tight orifice until it was completely buried. She pumped it in and out in sync with Dave's thrusting cock. Abby's body stiffened. She screamed and bucked in a series of uncontrollable spasms.

"Your turn," Dave said to Jen as he pulled his dripping cock from Abby's pussy. "Get on top of her so the whore can watch my cock sliding in and out of your pussy."

Abby shuddered. She didn't know why being called a slut and a whore excited her so much. Dave made her get on the bed with her head hanging over the edge of the mattress. Jen climbed on top and perched her pussy directly above Abby's face. Abby watched as Dave stepped closer, parting the folds only inches from her mouth. His vein streak shaft disappeared into her friend's cunt. A bead of pussy juice fell onto Abby's lips.

Abby had seen cocks sliding in and out of a pussy many times while watching porn, but this was different. It was real and only inches in front of her face, stimulating all her senses. She listened to the squishing sounds made by Dave's cock each time it plunged into Jen's cunt. The smell and taste of pussy permeated through her nose and tongue as more juices dripped into her mouth. Dave pulled his cock from Jen's cunt and pressed it against Abby's lips.

"Suck it, whore. Suck your girlfriend's cunt stink my cock."

He pushed it into her mouth. Abby swirled her tongue around the meaty shaft, licking Jen's juices off his cock. He pulled out and slammed it back in, shoving it down her throat. She gagged and choked as he fucked her mouth hard and deep. Spit poured from her lips running up her nose and face and into her hair. Streaks of mascara dribbled down her forehead. Dave pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped it across her face. She coughed up more spit.

Dave shoved his cock back into Jen's cunt and buried it deep. He fucked her hard, eliciting a series of moans and gasps. Abby rubbed her thumb across Jen's clit and watched her body twist and contort as an orgasm pulsed through her pussy. Juices sprayed from her cunt and splattered Abby's face.

"NNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH..."

Abby opened her mouth to catch the juices leaking out from around Dave's thrusting cock. Dave continued to pummel Jen's pussy like a madman. Loud squishing sounds mixed with Jen's moans and gasps. Abby lifted her face and licked Jen's clit. She screamed so loud the windows shook. More juices sprayed across Abby's face and into her mouth.

Dave thrust deep and grunted. Abby watched his cock pulse several times as he filled Jen's cunt full of cum. Some leaked out and dripped onto her face. When he was finished, he pulled out his cock. A flood of cum and cunt juice poured from Jen's pussy. Abby quickly clamped her lips around it and sucked the creamy mixture into her mouth. She used her tongue to scoop it all out.

"Don't swallow, slut," Dave ordered. "Save it for your friend."

Jen swung around on top of Abby. Their faces were only inches apart. Abby opened her mouth to show Jen how much cum and cunt juice she had sucked from her pussy. The two women kissed, their tongues swirling around in the gooey mess as they passed it back and forth, swallowing a little each time until it was all gone.

Jen slid down Abby's body, stopping briefly to nibble her nipples before burying her face between Abby's legs. She sucked and slurped on her friend's juicy cunt, shoving two fingers deep into her pussy. Abby squirmed against Jen's mouth, her moans becoming louder and more desperate. Jen moved a finger to Abby's asshole and shoved it in up to the knuckle. Her tongue fluttered across Abby's clit.

"GGGGGGGAAAAHHHHHHH..."

Abby bucked and jerked, her fingers clutching the bedspread as though her life depended on it. Jen eagerly swallowed the creamy juices oozing from her cunt. When Abby had returned to earth, Jen slid up her body, straddling her face. She lowered her pussy onto Abby's face and slid it back and forth across her nose, lips and chin, bathing her face in cunt slime.

"Lick my asshole," Jen ordered, sliding forward.

Abby had never done anything like that, but she didn't hesitate. Her tongue shot out and licked Jen's tight sphincter, bathing it in spit and tasting the raspberry flavored lube Jen must have used before coming over. Jen reached down and rubbed her clit. Moments later, she exploded. She rotated her hips forward as she pressed her pussy over Abby's mouth so she could suck the juices from her cunt.

"Nice show," Dave said, his cock hard again from watching. "Time for some ass fucking."

Abby had never done anal, not even with Mark. The biggest thing that had been up her ass was a finger. She couldn't imagine taking something as big as a cock. Would she be able to handle it? She would have to wait to find out. He was going to do Jen first. Jen slid off the bed and bent over the mattress with her ass tilted high.

"Roll over slut. You're going to watch your friend getting fucked in the ass."

Abby got on her stomach. Dave grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face over until she was staring straight down the crack of Jen's ass. She watched from inches away as Dave spread her cheeks and pressed his knob against Jen's tight sphincter. It slowly opened until he popped inside. Dave's cock pushed deeper and deeper until it disappeared up Jen's asshole.

"Do you like being fucked in the ass like a dirty whore?" Dave asked Jen.

"I do. I love having your cock up my asshole. I want you to fuck it hard."

Abby watched in amazement as Dave's cock slid in and out of Jen's tight sphincter. Even though she had never done anal, watching it was exciting. She slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit, her eyes glued to Dave's thrusting cock and Jen's stretched asshole. Jen's moans and gasps became louder and more desperate. Her body stiffened and began to shake. A piercing scream resonated through the room.

Dave pulled out and shoved his cock between Abby's lips. She couldn't believe she was sucking a cock that had just been up Jen's ass. It didn't taste bad because of the raspberry lube, but knowing it had just been inside Jen's asshole seemed so dirty and nasty. Her fingers flew across her clit until she exploded, her screams muffled by the cock down her throat.

"Your turn, slut," Dave said to Abby.

Now Abby was scared. She climbed off the bed and bent over the mattress next to Jen. Dave moved behind her and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down between her folds. She felt relief wash through her. He was going to fuck her in the pussy, not the ass. She gasped when it slid deep into her belly.

Her relief was short-lived. Once Dave's cock was dripping with cunt juice, he pulled it out and pressed the tip against her sphincter. She felt it being pried open and clenched her fists. He pushed harder. The knob broke through the resistance and popped inside her asshole. Abby yelped with pain.

"Relax, slut, because we still have seven inches to go."

Dave drooled spit down her crack and pushed deeper. Abby grimaced and squealed. The pressure inside her asshole was unbearable. He drooled more spit onto his shaft and pushed deeper. She felt like he was going to rip her insides apart. Tears ran down her cheeks. He kept going deeper and deeper until his cock was completely buried.

"See, that wasn't so bad."

Jen moved her lips to Abby's ear. "You're fighting it too hard. Take a deep breath and relax."

Dave pulled out an inch and pushed back in, then two inches and three inches. Abby gave up the fight and relaxed. Jen had been right. The pressure eased as the pain in her bowels subsided, replaced by a pleasurable sensation. Dave continued to increase the length of his thrusts until all seven inches were sliding in and out of her asshole.

"Do you like having a cock up your ass, slut?"

Abby looked over her shoulder and nodded her head.

"Say it, whore. Tell me how much you like getting ass fucked."

"I...I love it," Abby gasped. "I love having your cock up my asshole."

Dave slapped Abby's ass cheek hard, and then again. He yanked on her hair, pulling her head back. His fingers went around her neck and squeezed. Moments later, Abby's pussy exploded. He mashed her face down on the bed and continued to punish her asshole with his cock. Abby was delirious with pleasure. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. Another orgasm drenched her fingers in cunt juice.

"Get on your knees, slut, and suck my my cock."

Dave pulled out. She slid to the floor and faced him. He grabbed her head and shoved his cock between her lips. She hadn't used a flavored lube like Jen. An earthy taste filled her mouth. Dave moved his cock in and out and down her throat, fucking her face until spit drooled from her chin and splattered her tits. Streaks of mascara ran down her cheeks.

"Time for some more fucking," Dave said, pulling his cock from Abby's mouth.

He repositioned the two ladies side by side with their asses tilted in the air. Abby gasped when his cock plunged into her pussy. He fucked it several times and moved it to her asshole, burying it deep. Then he moved to Jen and did the same thing, then back to Abby. Jen pulled Abby's face closer and kissed her on the lips. Abby felt the excitement of kissing another woman while getting fucked in the pussy and ass.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers