Horny Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees, sluts. I'm going to cum."

They did as ordered. Dave stood in front of them pumping his cock with it aimed right between Abby's eyes. The first spurt exploded from the tip, shooting up the side of Abby's nose and across her forehead. The second splashed off her lips, cheek and ear. He moved to Jen and pumped several spurts all over her lips, nose, chin and tits. He moved back to Abby and sprayed cum across her tongue now sticking out of her mouth.

Jen leaned forward and licked the last few drops oozing from Dave's cock. Abby joined her and helped lick him clean. They kissed and took turns licking cum from each other's face. When it was all gone, they looked up at Dave. He smiled down at them.

"What good sluts you are, but play time's over for now. Time to plug some leaks in the bathroom."

His words made Abby shiver. He was right. She had become a slut. Not just a slut. She had become a slave to her sexual desires.

"I have to run," Jen said, "But Abby will be here to settle up when you are finished."

Settling up took almost two hours. Her asshole was sore and her pussy worn out. She had been spanked, tit slapped, choked, blindfolded, bound and gagged. She had licked his asshole and even let him pee on her tits while she fingered her pussy. Yes, she thought, she had become a complete slut and a dirty whore. She didn't know where all this would lead, and it scared her.

****************

"Jen, can I come over? We need to talk."

"Sure Abby. The kids won't be home for a few hours and Jake is at work. I'll open a bottle of wine."

Abby showed up fifteen minutes later. They went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"I'm afraid of what's happening to me, Jen. I'm losing control. I think about sex all the time, and not just normal sex. I've imagined getting fucked by a group of strangers in a back alley, at an office party with Mark watching, by my nephew Nick and his college frat brothers, and at a bus stop with everyone watching. I think about getting ass fucked, double fucked, spanked, choked, spit on, peed on and splattered with cum. It's not normal, Jen."

"You worry too much, Abby. We all have crazy fantasies. Right now you're learning to let go of your sexual inhibitions and get what you want from men. You'll find your limits. With Mark out of town this weekend, it's a perfect opportunity to let your hair down and get fucked stupid."

"I don't know, Jen. I mean with Dan and then Dave I wasn't looking to get fucked. It just happened. Yeah, I cheated, but it was more like an accident. If I go out looking it takes it to a different level. It means I'm trying to cheat."

Jen laughed. "Try explaining that to Mark. Cheating is cheating. He's doing it to you so it's only fair you do it too. Why should he have all the fun? You loved getting fucked by Dan and Dave, right?"

Abby nodded sheepishly.

"Of course you did, and you'll love getting fucked again and again. Don't deprive yourself. If it will make you feel any better, just think about the pussy Mark's cock will be fucking while you're sitting at home all by yourself this weekend. There's a convention of auto distributors in town right now. Put on something provocative and go there. There will be lots of men looking. It'll be easy. You just have to pick one you like."

Abby shrugged. "I'm not sure I have the nerve to do something like that, at least not on my own."

"I'd go with you but we're going away. I know you can do it. Don't sit at home by yourself all weekend."

"Okay, Jen. I'll think about it."

"Good. Now, do we have time for a little fun of our own?"

They did. Jen pulled Abby close and they kissed. Five minutes later they were naked in bed. Two hours later they were both exhausted. Abby kissed Jen goodbye at the door, her nipples still swollen and her pussy throbbing.

"Promise me you'll get out this weekend," Jen said as she broke away from the kiss. "I want to hear all about it."

Abby arranged for the kids to spend the night with friends on Friday. She still felt guilty about going out and looking for someone to fuck, but those feelings dwindled after her second martini. She thought about Jen's suggestion. She could get dressed and go out. By itself, that was harmless, and having a bunch of horny men flirt with her might be fun. At least it would make her feel wanted, something she wasn't getting much of at home.

Abby went to the bedroom and slipped on a pair of pink lace panties, a tight red skirt cut high on her thighs and a white top that molded to her tits, exposing enough cleavage to tease. She applied a bright shade of lipstick and blue mascara around her eyes. After stepping into a pair of black pumps, she did one last thing that seemed silly to her because nothing was going to happen. She prepared her ass with the raspberry lube she had borrowed from Jen.

Abby called an Uber and headed to the hotel where the auto distributors convention was taking place. The lobby was busy with people coming and going. Abby headed to the bar and ordered a double martini. An attractive man in his mid fifties stepped next to where she was seated. She turned her head.

"Hi. I'm Jim. Are you here for the convention?"

"Not exactly, just having a drink before I go home. I'm Abby."

He smiled and lifted his glass in a toast. She returned the toast and drained the rest of her martini.

"Can I buy you another one, Abby?" Jim asked.

Abby was already tipsy, but decided one more couldn't hurt. After all, didn't she come to have guys flirt with her? He seemed nice enough. She smiled and nodded. They chatted casually while she sipped her drink. By the time she had finished it, Abby was more than tipsy. She was drunk.

"If you don't have any other plans," Jim said, "Why don't you come up to our company's hospitality suite. The drinks are free, there's plenty of food and the seats are much more comfortable."

Abby thought about his offer. She did need to get some food into her stomach. It was a hospitality suite and would have lots of other people. It should be safe. She stood and the room began to spin. Jim had to help her to the elevator. They took it to the tenth floor. Jim had a key card to the suite and opened the door. In one corner of the room was a bar. Across the back wall was a table loaded with cheese platters, shrimp, oysters, dips and assorted sandwiches.

Abby staggered over to the table and stuffed some food into her mouth. It helped, but she still felt dizzy. She looked around the room. There were eight others, all men between the ages of thirty and sixty. She turned to Jim.

"I need to pee. Is there a bathroom?"

"Right there," Jim said, pointing at a door near the bar.

Abby came out of the bathroom adjusting her skirt. Jim handed her another martini. She knew she had already drunk too much, but she took it anyway. After a few sips, she felt the room spinning. She staggered backwards and was about to fall. Jim caught her from behind. He pulled her close and slid his hands up body, squeezing her tits.

Everything happened so fast Abby didn't have time to think about it. While Jim squeezed her tits, someone else lifted her skirt and pressed his hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties. He pulled the crotch to the side and shoved a finger up her cunt. Another man grabbed her hand and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock.

Abby was too drunk to protest. Besides, she wasn't sure she wanted to protest. Jim pinched her nipples through her top and kissed the side of her neck, shoving his tongue into her ear. Her pussy twitched against the finger pumping in and out of her cunt. Abby's body shuddered. In the fog of her mind, she knew she was about to get gang-fucked. Is that what she wanted? Maybe.

Jim pulled Abby's blouse and bra up over her tits. The man whose cock she was stroking leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Someone else sucked on her other nipple. The guy fingering her squatted and pulled down her panties. His tongue fluttered across her clit. Jim lifted the back of her skirt and pressed his middle finger against her sphincter. He shoved it up her ass.

"Ohhhhhh... oooohhhhhh... uuuuunnnngggggghhhhhhh.."

Juices sprayed from her pussy, splattering the face of the man licking her clit and sucking her cunt. He stood and kissed her on the lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Jim pulled his finger out of her ass and pushed her down until she was squatting in a circle of hard cocks dangling in her face.

One of the men grabbed her head and pushed between her lips. Having a stranger in her mouth was like an aphrodisiac. Her nipples burned and her pussy throbbed. She took him deep, swirling her tongue around the hard flesh, then proceeded to fuck him with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down and taking him into her throat until spit was dripping from her chin.

Abby moved to the next cock and then the next. She continued around the circle, eagerly sucking each one while jerking off two others. The sixth cock she sucked only lasted thirty seconds before he pulled out and splattered cum all over her face and tits. When she reached the last cock, someone slid behind her and rammed his hard meat deep into her pussy.

Abby's orgasm hit moments later. Cunt juice leaked around his shaft and dripped from his balls. He continued to pound her hard and fast, sending Abby spinning into another gushing orgasm. He thrust deep and grunted, filling her pussy with spurt after spurt of hot cum until it was leaking out and running down her thighs.

He pulled out. Another cock was quickly rammed up her cunt. The one in her mouth swelled. Spurt after spurt of hot cream washed across her tongue. She managed to swallow most of his load, but some dribbled down her chin. The cock fucking her pussy pulled out. A stream of cum splashed against her asshole. More splattered her cheeks, thighs and pussy.

Abby was lifted from the floor and carried to the bed. They laid her on her back with her head hanging over the side. One of the men straddled her stomach and pressed his cock between her tits, squeezing them tightly around his shaft. Another stepped forward and shoved his cock into her mouth. A third spread her legs and buried his throbbing member deep in her cunt.

The man in her mouth fucked her face hard and fast, ramming the tip of his cock against her throat. Abby choked and gagged. Spit poured from her lips and ran up her nose and across her eyes, smearing her mascara. It dribbled over her forehead and into her hair. He shoved his cock down her throat, holding it deep with his pubes pressed against her lips.

The man in her pussy thrust hard and grunted, filling her cunt with another load of cum. The guy fucking her tits grunted and sprayed several spurts of hot cream across her neck and chin. The cock in her throat pulled out. Abby gasped for air, coughing up more spit. Spurt after spurt of hot cum exploded across her face, mixing with the spit that drooled into her hair.

Abby was rolled onto her stomach. One of the men stepped in front of her, grabbed her hair and lifted her head. He shoved his cock between her lips and down her throat. Another climbed behind her, slid his cock between her cheeks and buried it deep in her cum-filled cunt. He fucked her hard, jerking her body forward on each thrust. Abby clutched the bedspread as another orgasm ripped through her pussy.

The cock in her mouth fucked her face like a madman. She felt him swell between her lips. He jammed his cock into her throat and grunted. Abby choked on his spewing cum. It came shooting out of her nose. More poured from her mouth and down her chin onto the floor. The cock in her pussy pulled out and splattered cum all over her ass cheeks and back. It oozed down her crack and over her asshole.

Another man's cock was shoved into her mouth. Someone moved behind her and spread her cheeks. She felt the tip of his cock press against her sphincter. Abby was about to get ass fucked. It was a good thing she had prepared herself. She winced when the knob pushed into her asshole. He slowly worked it deeper an inch at a time until he was completely buried, then punished her ass, slamming in and out harder and harder.

The cock fucking her mouth pulled out. A stream of cum shot between her eyes and across her forehead. More splattered her nose and lips. He continued to drench her face until it was streaming down her cheeks and dripping from her chin. The cock up her asshole thrust deep and grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her bowels. He pulled out and was immediately replaced by another cock. It slid in easily and was soon buried deep.

A second load of cum was pumped into her bowels while she sucked two more cocks. Abby was pulled on top of a man she didn't recognize, one who wasn't there when she entered the room. He slipped his cock into her cunt. She looked around and realized the men were all new faces, and there was a line out the door. Someone climbed behind her and shoved his cock up her ass. She was getting double-fucked for the first time. She loved it.

The two men fucking her found a rhythm. The pressure from two cocks in her pussy and asshole was excruciating and pleasurable at the same time. Abby threw her head back and shrieked as an orgasm ripped through her body. They kept pounding her hard and fast, sending her into a non-stop series of uncontrollable spasms.

The cock in her asshole was first to cum. He thrust deep and grunted. He pulled out and dangled his cock in her face, forcing Abby to lick it clean. Another bigger cock was shoved up her asshole. The two men fucked her hard and fast, rocking her body back and forth. Abby's shrieks and squeals were loud and out of control. More cum poured into her pussy and asshole.

Abby was carried to the couch and lowered onto a cock that plunged into her gooey asshole. The man standing in front of her lifted her legs and rammed his cock up her cunt. Two more cocks showed up in her face, one on each side. She went back and forth between them, sucking and slurping their hard flesh while her pussy and ass were getting pounded.

The cock in her pussy pulled out and sprayed cum all over her tits and stomach. One of the cocks she had been sucking replaced him. The other one pulled out of her mouth and sprayed cum all over the side of her face and into her ear. The cock in her asshole swelled and began spewing streams of cum up her shit-hole. The one in her pussy followed moments later.

Over the next hour Abby was pounded senseless by multiple cocks. At some point, she passed out from so many orgasms. She woke up on the floor of the shower surrounded by six bodies who were peeing on her. It soaked into her hair and streamed down her face. More splashed across her tits, stomach and pussy. One of the men shoved his cock between her lips and peed directly into her mouth.

The men finally left. Abby turned on the shower to wash away the evidence. Her pussy, ass and mouth were all sore from so many cocks. She staggered naked into the front room. No one was there. On the table was a flash drive with a note that said, "For Abby." She put it in her purse, slipped on her skirt and stained blouse, and headed for home.

Jen called her on Monday. "How did it go this weekend?"

"Come over and I'll tell you all about it."

When Jen arrived, they went into the bedroom.

"Take off your clothes," Abby said. "I have a surprise for you."

She plugged in the flash drive which projected through the 60 inch TV. The entire gang-bang had been recorded. They watched Abby getting fucked by so many men they couldn't keep count, scissoring and fingering each other to multiple orgasms. Afterwards, they licked, sucked and fucked with a strap-on until they were exhausted.

"You better let me get rid of that," Jen said, pulling the flash drive from the computer. "I don't think Mark or your kids would be too happy if they found it."

Abby agreed, but it turned out not to matter. A week later the contents of the flash drive was streaming on several porn sites, but that's another story.