Horny in Manila

Story Info
Cece and I meet up after flirting on an amateur porn site.
3.4k words
4.6
6.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
337 Followers

I didn't join NN, a nude photo sharing site, expecting any meet-ups to happen, and after six years of perving out, none had. I'd had one opportunity, but didn't follow through when a sexy married couple noticed all my nude beach shots, and reached out asking which beaches in California I'd taken pics at. After some more correspondence we agreed to meet up at Black's Beach where the male half of the couple agreed to let me shoot some pics of his wife in micro bikinis, and that she might give me a handjob, or even a blowjob if the vibe was good.

Ultimately life got in the way, and I didn't pursue the opportunity, which I've always regretted as this exact scenario is one of my favorite fantasies. Needless to say, I was pretty surprised when maybe a year later another meet-up opportunity came my way.

Once again it was my nude photos in the outdoors that caught the attention of a NN user, whom I'll call "Cece". On my photo so eloquently captioned, "Would love to get sucked off at the beach," she commented:

Oh I would be very happy to suck your dick anywhere...

I took some time to browse through her gallery, and she was a drop dead gorgeous, slim young thing from the Philippines with smooth brown skin, a big smile, perky tits, long legs, and an absolutely perfect ass. Furthermore, I noticed she had quite a few pics of herself orally servicing other NN users. There was an air of kinkiness with class about her photos that really did it for me.

So I PMed her a pretty straightforward message, and she replied:

Hi, u have a great body, very sexy. Yes I would luv to suck yur big dick. Just cum here to Manila & we can try it & many more things... I will be yur tour guide here...

Even though it obviously wasn't an explicit offer, I was still fairly stunned that the first time I PMed her she mentioned the possibility of a meet-up. We stayed in touch semi-regularly after that, swapping sexy pictures and stories. At one point she dared me to take a nude pic in front of a crowd at a non-nude beach, and I did. As a reward she sent me a custom video sucking a big dildo, the whole time encouraging me to imagine it was my dick she was pleasuring. I masturbated to that video many times, frequently closing my eyes midway through and fantasizing about her blowing me for real.

The longer our correspondence carried on, the more we got away from a strictly sexual agenda, and got to know each other on other levels. Although, she still continued sending me plenty of nudes to quench my thirst. Then one day I was browsing MM, a very prominent micro bikini website, when I noticed that CeCe had made a profile. I couldn't believe it! I'd stroked myself hundreds of times looking at the sexy contributors prancing around in skimpy bikinis on that site, and to actually have somewhat of a connection to one made me incredibly horny.

Flash forward a few months, and I was in the midst of my first year teaching, greatly limiting my time for perving out. Our communication dwindled, without me having seriously entertained the idea of going all the way out to Manila for a meet-up.

Then one day my roommate Blake came to me with an unexpected proposal; he was going to the Philippines for business over the summer, and invited me to tag along. Being a teacher and having my summer off, it was certainly intriguing. I'd be lying if I said the possibility of arranging something with CeCe didn't factor in, but more than anything I just felt like traveling, and the chance to go with a good friend was too much to resist.

After buying my ticket I got in touch with CeCe, writing the following:

Hey- Sorry if I haven't been in touch as much recently. This teaching thing is crazy! Oh, speaking of crazy, I booked a flight to Manila! My friend's going out there for business, and wanted some company, so I thought what the hell?

I know we've mentioned meeting up before, and I'm not exactly sure how serious you were, but if you're up for it, I would be totally down to meet-up. We're staying at the L_______. I have no idea if that's anywhere near you. Obviously Manila's fucking huge!

But yeah, I'd love to meet you in person if possible. I've jacked off so many times thinking about you, and the idea of actually getting sucked and fucked by you for real is driving me crazy. Look forward to hearing from you.

She seemed a little apprehensive at first, but after explaining the circumstances further and even sending her a picture of my printed plane ticket next to my dick, she seemingly got just as excited as me. We wound up exchanging numbers on WhatsApp, and made tentative arrangements to meet up.

I let myself get acclimated to Manila for a few days before scheduling the meeting. As luck would have it, my hotel wasn't far from CeCe's apartment, and she knew a bar in my neighborhood where we could link up.

I'm not sure I've ever been as nervous at any moment of my life as I was for meeting CeCe. Although I mostly trusted her, the idea that I was being scammed was definitely in my thoughts, and there just seemed to be so many things that could go wrong, aside from the normal jitters of a first date, or meeting someone in the flesh for the first time.

I seriously considered chickening out, but in the end I went for it. Feigning as much confidence as I could, I strolled into the bar, and almost instantly saw Cece sitting in the corner wearing a slinky black dress, and chatting up the bartender. It suddenly dawned on me how backwards it was that this was more or less the first time we'd seen how one another looked wearing clothes.

It took CeCe a minute longer to recognize me, but when she did her eyes lit up, and she shot me the huge smile that's such a staple of her NN gallery. We went in straight for a hug, and I let my hands run over her body a little more aggressively than I should've.

At first there was some a tiny bit of awkwardness and idle chatter about how my flight was and whatnot, but I was amazed how quickly that dissipated and we immediately felt like old friends. Of course there was a bit of a cultural barrier, and there were some pauses in conversation, but in general we had a similar sense of humor, and lust for life.

We must've spoken for at least half an hour without anything sexual being mentioned, until she broke a prolonged stretch of silence by asking, "So are you serious about letting me suck your dick...and whatever else might happen?"

I surely turned beet red. "I mean...yeah...I would like that," I meekly replied.

Cece laughed. "It's funny, from your NN profile and your emails it seemed like you had more...what's the word...bravado. But you're shy, and I like that."

Feeling a little embarrassed I responded, "Yeah I've always been shy."

"There's no need to be shy with a big dick like yours," she said, putting her hand on my crotch.

That was my cue to settle up as quickly as possible, and get us over to Cece's place. We wound up taking a cab, but it was so close by we probably should've just walked. Her place was super nice, a spacious studio overlooking a courtyard with a pool, which I immediately recognized from some of her scintillating micro bikini shots.

The second we got through the door, our bodies intertwined, and our lips met. She kissed with great passion, with lots of playful lip biting, and nibbling on my ears. And while she nibbled she whispered sweet nothings in my ear about how badly she wanted my dick in her mouth, and the like. When we finally took a collective break from kissing to catch our breath, she said, "So what do you want to do now?"

Rather than answer, I spun her around, marched her over to the kitchen counter, bent her over, and lifted her dress to reveal she wasn't wearing panties. Beginning at her calf, I traced a line with my tongue up her left leg until reaching her buttocks, then did the same on the right, only that time I let the tip of my tongue gently graze her sweet clam.

Showering her ass with licks and butterfly kisses, I gave her quite a tease before finally fixing my mouth to her dripping her wet pussy, gently lapping on her clit with my tongue. She tasted so different than the American women I'd been with, almost like there was a hint of nectar in her juices.

As hot as it was eating her out from behind like that, it also wasn't the most ideal position, so we moved to the bedroom where she opened wide for me, and I dove right in. She pushed my head in deeper and deeper, tousling my hair as I gave her oral pleasure. I could tell she was getting close to cumming, but instead of letting me take her to climax, she pushed my head away and asked why I was still wearing pants. Helping me out with the zipper, she grabbed my pants and boxers by the waist and slowly took them down.

Although I was incredibly aroused, I also had performance anxiety, and could tell Cece was disappointed in my lack of an erection. "I wanna see what it looks like hard. Let me help you with that," she said, taking my dick in her hand.

She stroked me with loving tenderness as we resumed kissing. I immediately felt at ease, and my dick grew in her hand. Once it was fully engorged, she caressed it with two hands, twisting them around like she was wringing out a washcloth. Fearing I might cum prematurely, I started peppering her body with kisses, until my head was between her thighs.

I curled up in a way that she'd still be able to stroke me, only I hoped that if she was also focused on climaxing, she wouldn't pump me as vigorously.

Boy was I wrong. As I brought her closer and closer to orgasm, she jerked me faster and faster, and as if on cue, we both came at the exact same time, with my pent up semen blasting out of my dick like a fire hose.

When I finally finished erupting CeCe said, "You cum really quick." Then seeing me turn red she added, "But I like that. I like that I turn you on so much."

She had a blunt way like that which I appreciated, but which also put me a little on edge. However, Cece was incredibly sensuous and tender, and knew just how to touch me to make me feel relaxed. In fact, after I came she never really removed her hand from my package. Feeling spent, she simply lay down with her head on my chest, relaxing her eyes as she fondled my balls and worked my cum between her fingers.

Even though she seemed to be on the verge of falling asleep, she never took her hand off my junk, and it wasn't much time until my penis was ready to go again. Stroking Cece's hair, I whispered in her ear, "I want you to suck me now."

She rolled off my chest, and I got up on my knees. With great anticipation I pressed the tip of my penis to her lips. I could feel her hot breath as she exhaled and let out a slight moan, eager to welcome me in her mouth. As her lips slowly parted, I slid my dick between them, watching as my shaft disappeared down her throat.

I'm well endowed and Cece was quite petite, so she wasn't able to take my full length, but she came awfully close. She held me as deep as she could, letting her tongue dance circles around the sensitive head.

I was the one that eventually had to remove it, pulling back before tenderly thrusting back into her face. As far as I'm concerned, this was the dirtiest possible position to get blown in, as I grabbed the bannister of her bed and straddled her face, dipping my penis in and out of her mouth like it was a dipstick.

And yet things got even dirtier when she insisted that I start dipping my balls into her inviting mouth instead. I had never been properly tea-bagged before, and what a feeling of power it was, knowing this producer of amateur porn, and sometimes bikini model was orally satisfying me in such a horny, dirty way.

Sensing that she got turned on by being submissive, I eventually took my balls out of her mouth and slapped her face around with my cock a little bit. I asked her to beg for it, to plead with me to let her suck it. And each time she did so I put my dick between her lips, and gave her the privilege of sucking it for just a second or two before pulling out.

Eventually I let her suck me for a solid half minute straight, only to then grab her hair fairly forcefully, and order her to her knees. Although I was a tad uncomfortable playing this domineering role, the eagerness in Cece's eyes as she gazed longingly at my cock, and the wet spot she left on the bed told me this was what she wanted.

Without me even having to prompt it out of her, Cece asked, "Can I suck you beautiful dick some more?" as she bowed down to me on her knees.

"Not yet," I told her, as I held my dick to my stomach, and pressed my balls to her lips. She sucked them real nice and real proper-like, until I asked if she was ready to satisfy my cock some more.

"Please let me suck your dick," she requested.

"You gonna let me fuck your face?"

"Anything you like baby," she said, right before planting a wet kiss on my helmet.

"You gonna let me cum in your mouth."

"Of course baby," she replied. "I love the way you taste."

Honestly I don't get at all turned on by the gagging blowjobs that seem to be so popular in modern porn, so while I did let my dick slide back in forth down Cece's throat, it was more of a sensuous face-fucking, if there even is such a thing.

The sensation of her warm lips wrapped around my cock was one of pure ecstasy, not to mention the sexiness of knowing that a woman I'd jacked off to many times was now french kissing my cock.

Her head game was absolutely insane, and trying not to cum was a tremendous challenge. "Can I take some pics?" I asked, mostly as an excuse to buy myself more time.

"Of course baby," she responded. "You want me to put on something sexy for you?"

She proceeded to put on a black, lacey lingerie number which included fishnets and a black g-string. "Just tell me what you want baby," she said, implying I could take a photo of her in any position I pleased.

In my eyes her ass was her best feature, so I took plenty of shots of her bent over and spreading her cheeks. On occasion I'd give it a little smack or a kiss, which really turned her on. After a while she asked if I wanted any pics with toys, which I naturally said yes to.

She then got out a decent sized dildo, and I told her to suck on it. "You sure you wouldn't rather have me sucking yours instead?" she asked playfully.

I knew I could get her to suck me off whenever I damn well pleased, so I told her to have some patience, and ordered her to her knees, with the dildo in her mouth. I took some incredibly hot shots of her deep-throating the toy, all the while fingering her pussy, and later her ass.

Once I was satisfied with those shots, I had heard her insert the dildo in her hot snatch, getting all kinds of shots of her on all fours, ass arched high up in the air.

I managed to maintain an erection the entire time I was taking these pics, and at one point when I neared Cece for a close up shot, she reached out and began to stroke me. "You want my mouth yet?" she asked.

I was more than ready at that point, so I slid my hardness between her lips, and let her start giving me oral pleasure. Meanwhile she was on all fours fucking herself with the dildo, and I made sure to take plenty of shots. At one point I asked her to put the dildo in her ass, but she drew the line at that.

I could only watch that dildo going in and out of her tight snatch for so long before I was overcome with the desire to replace it with my own horny dick. Taking my dick out of her mouth, I grabbed Cece by her ponytail, and spun her around. Burying my face in her ass, I licked her for a little bit thinking I'd need to lube up her sexy pussy, but she was already dripping wet. I was incredibly aroused knowing that she was that horny from just sucking on my cock.

Leaving her g-string on but pushed to the side, I spread her cheeks and buried my dick in her clam. It was impossibly tight, creating a damn-near vacuum seal, with its warmth practically begging for my cum.

I pumped incredibly slowly, even pausing now and again to snap some pics and short videos. But eventually Cece got tired of all the teasing, and asked me to throw my phone aside. Even though I still wanted to fuck her nice and slow to prolong the experience, Cece was having none of it. Despite being in the prone, doggystyle position, she took complete control, backing her ass into my crotch with great vigor, and even reaching back with her hand to cusp and squeeze my balls.

I doubt a man on this planet could've lasted in that situation, and I was no exception. With Cece squeezing my balls like she was milking a cow, and with her firm, tan ass slamming into my dick, I grabbed her hips and thrust my full length inside her. Then right as she gave my balls a particularly lusty squeeze, I unleashed a load deep in her ass.

I pumped more and more, maybe for thirty seconds or so, until my balls were finally drained, and I removed my semi-hard dick from her tightness. I collapsed on the bed, and Cece instantly cuddled up next to me, her head on my chest.

"Wow, that was really hot," she remarked, but the way she said it I could tell she was a little disappointed I'd cum so soon again.

We fell asleep in that position for god only knows how long, and I only awoke because Cece had moved between my legs, and was lovingly licking my scrotum and balls. It was clear that I was in for more incredible sexcapades, and over the course of the next several days I experienced horny pleasures and sexual hedonism I've never matched since.

When the trip ended and I eventually returned home, I kept in touch with Cece, and we swapped the sexy photos we'd taken of one another, including all these silly ones she'd taken of me modeling various briefs and jockstraps for her. But life happens, and over time our correspondence completely ended. Even her NN profile became inactive, with her last status update reading:

I would love to star in a real porno movie.

Out of curiosity I looked up Cece before writing this story, and noticed that she'd logged into NN a few months back. I messaged her, but she hasn't logged in since. However, after more sleuthing I learned that her dreams of doing porn had not gone unheeded. Following a username I found on instagram, I learned Cece had adopted a new porn name, moved to Perth, and had performed a few scenes for an Australian amateur porn site. Her scenes are definitely hot, but just don't quite compare to the footage I got during my horny trip to Manila.

iggyspear
iggyspear
337 Followers