Horny in the Hotel

Story Info
They are horny in the hotel.
1.1k words
3.8
10.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was out with her friends in a busy bar, she had already had a few drinks and she was feeling fun and flirty. She was wearing a little dress, which rode even further up her legs while she was dancing and waving her arms around. She could feel someone looking at her bum, and as she turned around to see who is looking, there he was... She smiled at him, and he raised a drink (and a smile) to her. She made her way over to him and he ordered her a drink, he stood up and gave her a hug, he's so tall and sexy that even in her heels, she's shorter than him. She sat with him and he placed his hand on her lower thigh, circling gently up as they sit chatting. She couldn't help making that noise he loves, and she bit her lip, discreetly opening her legs as he moved his hand further up. Looking deep into his eyes she told him "I think we should leave. I need you..." but he told her with a smirk that she'll have to wait until he's finished his drink. She reached over and felt that he's hard, he removed her hand and told her to wait. "I need you so badly and I cant wait, I have no patience at the best of time, but you've made me wet and I cant wait a moment longer."

His fingers are practically at her pussy and she wants him inside her more than she's ever wanted anything. She stands up and kisses him, taking his hand and moving it up her skirt, onto her bum. She kisses her neck and runs her hand over the back of his head, down to his neck. She runs her finger over his collar and whispers "we are leaving now!"

They leave the bar and she pushes him against the wall, kissing him on the mouth, while her hands stray to his belt. He takes her hands in his and tell her how naughty she is. He hails a taxi and they get in. She climbs on top of him, straddling him all the way to the hotel, moving her hips and rubbing against him, making him hot and hard. She's so wet that she's not sure she'll be able to make it to the hotel room before fucking him. But he's got amazing will power and keeps stopping her from undressing him in public.

They get back to the hotel and she twirls up the stairs, he watches her, grinning with anticipation. As she twirls, her dress spins and he catches a glimpse of her underwear. Black and lacy. He smiles longingly and he walks towards her, pressing the button for the lift, and as the door opens, he grabs her by the wrist and pulls her in and to him. She gasps as he pulls her body against his chest and he kisses her passionately, his hands against her back, and in her hair, holding her so close to him, he leaves her breathless.

They make it into the room and she asks him to unzip her dress. He does so and kisses the back of her neck, her shoulders and her back. She moans with pleasure as his hands move onto her waist and her hips, as her dress slips down and pools at her heels. She pulls off his t-shirt and runs her hands over his body, kissing him across his chest and on his neck, biting him playfully, he runs his hands down her body cupping her bum and pulling her to him. She feels his dick is hard and swelling against his jeans, she kisses down his body and unbuckles his belt in four seconds flat. She unbuttons his trousers and pulls them down, rubbing her mouth over his boxers, making him moan. She pulls his boxers down and tells him how much she loves his cock. She licks it and tastes him immediately. She tells him how good he tastes and how she loves when he's wet. He watches her as she licks him and sucks him and he tells her that he wants to fuck her.

She stands up and he kisses her, he pushes her against the wall and she wraps a leg around him, he bites her lip and his hands are all over her, he kisses her neck and his beard tickles as he kisses down, unhooking her bra, she slips it off her arms and he licks her pierced nipple. She moans and he holds both her hands behind her back as he kisses down and pulls her underwear off. His hands trace down her body and he rubs her pussy, making her moan. He tells her how he loves making her wet, and that he cant wait any longer. He bends her over the bed and she feels his dick in her. It feels amazing and she moans "ahhh babe!! Fuck! Yes!"

She leans back against his massive cock and begs him to go harder, his hands moving across her shoulders down to her bum, holding on to her little waist as she rocks back against him. He pulls her on to him and he is so deep. She is throbbing and building to climax, she can feel his balls banging against her with every thrust and he moves his hand to rub her clit, she tells him "I'm going to cum, ahhh yes!! I'm so close!! Don't stop!!"

He tells her not to wait, so she allows his dick to bring her to orgasm, she's so loud "YES! Ahhh YES!! Ahhhhh yes, yes... Ahhhhhh" she orgasms and he feels her pussy tighten around him. She collapses onto the bed, rolls over so she is facing him, he straddles her and she starts sucking his cock, using one hand on his dick and another on his balls. She's moaning with pleasure, he knows how much she loves sucking his dick. She keeps sucking and licking him until he cant take any more and he gives in to orgasm, he cums in her mouth, she makes all the noises he loves hearing and she swallows all of it, licking his dick to make sure she hasn't missed any.

He tells her "Fuck! That was something else. That was amazing" and she tells him how much she loves tasting herself on him and how much she enjoys the taste of his cum. He kisses her and they roll around on the bed, she begs him to fuck her again but he tells her that he needs 10 minutes.

"Please babe? I just love the feel of your cock in me...!" he laughs and tell her to run them a bath, as she turns around he smacks her arse which drives her absolutely crazy and makes her want him even more...