New Office

Story Info
Old lover visits my new office for lunch.
1.2k words
3.41
11.8k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

Despite the various restrictions due to coronavirus I had been able to start my new job on Monday, and it had been a hell of a week. I had just finished up my last scheduled meeting on Friday and was contemplating lunch when my phone rang.

"Amy!" I answered jovially. "What are you up to?"

"Well, it had been a long time since we had done lunch and I was curious if you wanted to grab something," she said.

"Sure. Where are you at?"

"I'm down stairs in your building. After you told me the good news I thought I would come out and surprise you."

"Awesome. I'll be right down," I said hanging up and grabbing my coat off the back of the door and then proceeding through the empty office space to the elevator.

I stepped out of the elevator and saw Amy. She was wearing a pair of leggings and a zip up sweatshirt. Previous experience let me clearly remember the busty figure she hid under her modest clothing. Despite the social distancing I gave her a big hug, feeling her face and breast press against my torso.

"It is great to see you! You look amazing, as always," I said.

"Thanks," she blushed slightly. "You look good too. All dressed up like a boss," she stated flicking my tie.

"You know me, I'd rather be in a tee and some cargo pants. But you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Besides, Lisa likes it," I said referring to my wife.

"I bet," she said as we walked toward the parking garage.

"Where are the kids?"

"At home with Sean. I said I needed to go for a drive after being cooped up for so long."

I opened the door for her and then got in the driver's seat myself. My cock twitched remembering the times we had fucked in this very car over the years.

We swung by a local gyro joint and got to go since all the seating was closed. With nowhere else to go I suggested we eat in my office. Amy agreed it was the only option that made sense.

We laughed as we reminisced and caught up. Most of our interaction these days was over social media just checking with each other.

"Nice office," she said looking out the floor to ceiling windows as I pulled a chair up to the desk and cleared some space for us to eat.

"Yeah," I smiled with pride, "it's alright."

We sat and ate and laughed and the stress of the week faded from thought. Our knees bumped a few times and when she leaned to steal one of my fries I stole a glance down her shirt trying to get a view of her ample cleavage. At one point as she leaned in to speak, her hand rested on my thigh just above my knee.

As we finished eating, I sat back and said, "Too bad we didn't get any dessert."

"Maybe we can figure something else out," she said bringing her face close to mine and turning her chair to face me.

"Maybe..." I repeated quietly leaning toward her, my hands sliding up her thighs to her hips and then her waist.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and our lips found each other.

I had missed kissing Amy. She was such a passionate lover and it adds heat to cheat, which at this point both of us were.

Not breaking the kiss I took one hand and pushed the remnants of lunch down the desk and then grabbed her by the hips picking her up and lifting her placing her on the desk.

She giggled playfully, pulling me close as I pressed my body against her.

Not wanting to waste any time I kissed down her neck and my hands moved up her chest, over her sweatshirt covered ample bosom. She moaned as I groped her, expressing the same lust that had been swelling in me.

Leaning back I pulled the zipper of her shirt down exposing her black bra clad tits.

"That's so hot, baby," I said bending down to kiss on her cleavage as I held her tits in my hands.

She pulled the jacket off behind her and then felt her bra loosen as she must have unclipped it from behind. I let it fall from my hands as I kissed down to one nipple, sucking and gnawing on it, and then moving to the other, her fingers running through my hair.

I pulled away to kiss her again, our mouths open, our tongues dancing. My hands pulled my tie apart as I felt her hands find my belt. As I unbuttoned my shirt I could feel my zipper come down and then my boxers being pulled down to let her grab my stiff cock.

She stroked me before pushing me back and sliding off the desk to the floor. As she began to kiss and lick my bare cock I pulled my shirts off discarding them on the floor with the growing pile of clothing.

I moaned loudly as she began to take me in her mouth. My hands rested in her hair, holding it out of the way as she began to bob.

"I missed your mouth," I said, my eyes closed and head tilted back as she bobbed and sucked and licked me.

There was a popping noise as she pulled her head off my cock.

"I missed sucking you," she said, and then went back to it.

As much as I wanted her to continue for hours I knew our time was growing short so I pulled her up and turned her around to face the desk. I grabbed her leggings and panties and pulled them down her shapely legs, as she looked at me hungrily over her shoulder.

I place my cock at the entrance of her already soaking pussy and pushed the head in. Amy moaned loudly as laid her head down on the desk.

I slowly rocked into her, enjoy the feel of her pussy accentuated by the sound of her squeals and moans. In little time I was buried balls deep enjoying a pussy that I had not had in years.

"Baby, you feel so good," I said as I picked up speed.

"Moooooorrrreee," she moaned as she came on my dick.

I pulled out and turned her over, laying her on the desk, and dove back into her.

Her tits bounced and giggled on her chest as I pounded away.

"Cum, please," she moaned. "I need it inside me."

The feeling was so amazing and I wanted to fuck her against the window, but I couldn't deny her what she wanted.

"Ahhhh," I moaned loudly as I came in her spurt after spurt, my hands holding her hips tightly.

"My God," I said, my head tilted back, my cock still stuffed in her pussy.

"I missed you," she said, "but I really missed that."

I pulled out and sat in the chair.

"Wanna clean me up?" I asked with a smirk.

Moaning she dropped to her knees again in front of me and took my softening cock in her mouth, gingerly sucking and licking it clean.

"I wanted to fuck you against the mirror."

"I wanted that too," Amy responded. "Maybe next lunch," she said before taking me back in her mouth.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers