Retail Hell

Story Info
A young retail worker is seduced by an older man.
2.4k words
4.29
17.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers

I was exhausted the day Tom checked out at my register. I had been working too much, the holiday season means extended hours and back-to-back shifts. College was grueling this time of year as well and it wasn't like I could take time off from work to focus on school. I was worn down and not really in the mood for Tom and his cheerful mood.

"How are you doing today?" I asked him in my rote, uninterested tone of voice. It was close to the end of my shift and I couldn't wait to get out of there so I could get a few hours sleep before my next class. I was so behind in that class and I was starting to worry that I wouldn't pass.

"I'm great! How are you?" I barely looked up at him but even with just a glance, it was obvious that he was obscenely handsome and much older than me. I had a boyfriend already but it was a long-distance thing. It was rare that we actually saw each other and with my schedule that was probably for the best. Working at a department store during the holiday season didn't leave much time for having sex or anything else. I would see him for Christmas dinner if I didn't have to work but it seemed like I always had to work.

"I'm great, thank you. How about this cold weather?" I asked, not really caring about his answer. I focused instead on finding the stupid tags and scanning them so I could get through the sale as quickly as possible.

"It's actually quite lovely today. When is the last time you went outside," he joked.

"They have me locked to this register! I wish I had time to go outside."

"When is your next break?"

"Um...seven o'clock, I think..." I wasn't quite sure.

"How about I take you to my special place? It's absolutely gorgeous and only a three minute walk from here."

"I don't know. I'm supposed to study for a mid-term on my break."

"You look like you could use a little relaxation, maybe an actual break. I'll be back here for you at seven to take you there. Okay?" He wasn't really asking me, he was telling me and I found myself nodding as I really looked up at him for the first time. He had sandy, blonde hair and a smile that reminded me of Ken. Yes, from Ken and Barbie.

"Sounds good," I heard myself say as I handed him his receipt.

"See you soon," he called as he left.

"Well, he was handsome!" the lady who was next in line chirped as she handed me her items to be checked. I rolled my eyes.

Sure enough, Tom showed up at seven for my break just as he had promised. I tentatively followed him through the crowded mall. He led me down the main corridor and to one of the exits. We stepped outside into the day and I couldn't help but think that it had been a long time since I had just relaxed and taken an actual break. It was a cold day but it was sunny outside as we made our way across a patch of grass.

"Where are we going? I just realized I'm following a stranger to a strange place and I don't even know your name!"

"I'm Tom," he extended his hand and gave me a wide smile that made my heart soften a bit. He was so handsome that I was certain there had to be something wrong with him. There was no way a guy this hot was interested in me. I wasn't anything special, I was just another normal-looking girl. I was suspicious.

"I'm Nina," I shook his hand and tried to ignore the feelings that instantly coursed through my bloodstream like a drug. Was I already addicted to Tom with just one handshake? Was I that gullible and stupid? It looked like I was and I didn't like it. I had never been the kind of girl that fell for random guys just because they looked like Ken. I had never been the type to cheat on her boyfriend either but I was feeling that urge to do so now. I didn't know what had gotten into me!

"How long is your break?" Tom asked as he led me into the parking lot.

"Where are we going? It's thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes for lunch? That's terrible. You don't even have time for this..." he trailed off as he stopped right there in the middle of the parking lot and kissed me. I wasn't thinking about my boyfriend as I kissed him back. I was letting myself go, kissing Tom back with the kind of urgency that romance novels are fueled by. I finally understood what the urgency meant as I kissed Tom more and more deeply. I let my tongue and his collide and mingle. I let my body relax into his body until I had forgotten that we were merely standing in the middle of the parking lot kissing. It felt so much more magical than that.

"Wow," I said as our lips parted.

"Come on, I still haven't shown you my special spot!" He pulled me by the arm at a pace that was much too fast to actually walk at. He led me across the street that led to an apartment complex called Sun Village.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"This is the spot. Come on!" He motioned for me to follow him and I did so, even though I had the sinking feeling that I would be sorry I had wasted this lunch break. I should have been studying economics. "Here we are!" Tom pulled out a set of keys and keyed into one of the apartments.

"Where are we?"

"This is my apartment," Tom said proudly. "Now go into my living room. I want to show you what I mean. He led me into his apartment and we walked into the small living room. There, on the wall was a giant hand-painted mural of the most beautiful place I had ever seen. The painting was a bit abstract but I could tell instantly that it was supposed to be a relaxing, calming scene. I could feel the calming vibes from it. I was instantly centered and very grateful for Tom bringing me here.

"This is...well, it's stunning! Who painted this?" I asked, dying to know. Maybe they could paint me a relaxing mural if I could afford it.

"I painted it," he smiled warmly at me as he beamed with pride.

"You? Wow! You are very talented."

"I have some other talents I would love to show you, Nina." The way he said my name made me weak inside. I let him kiss me right there in front of the mural. Before I knew it we were really making out and I was starting to want things that I knew I shouldn't want. I wanted his cock inside of me. I wanted everything that he had to give and I wasn't going to talk myself out of it. My boyfriend was a distant thought in the back of my mind as I let Tom peel my clothes off of me. I wasn't thinking about my boyfriend as I pressed my naked body against Tom's.

It was so passionate and loving at that point that I could feel myself fully relax. I was able to calm the anxious voices within warning me that I would be late back to work if I didn't get going. I simply didn't care if I lost my job. I wanted Tom's dick more than I wanted that stupid retail job. I had been in retail hell and now I was finally back to experiencing life.

He lay me back on his couch where I could look at the mural as he went down on me. He began to slowly and carefully lick my pussy. I was shocked at how quickly he got to the heart of the matter, making me cum almost effortlessly. I hated to compare him to my boyfriend because it wasn't a fair comparison. Tom obviously had many years of research in pussy eating under his belt, whereas my boyfriend was clearly still learning. I leaned back and screamed as Tom kept going, pushing my pussy to orgasm again. I was shocked at how he could make me cum on command, working my sensitive clit with his mouth and tongue like what he was doing wasn't a complete miracle.

No one had ever made me cum like that and so when he asked me if I wanted to have sex I couldn't even form an answer in words. Instead, I spread my legs open for him, urging him to take me and use me. He wordlessly pulled his cock out and pushed it into my pussy. He took off his shirt, revealing a very sexy older body. I had never been with a man this much older and so far the experience had been so exhilarating I was starting to wonder what had taken me so long!

"Oh my God! Tom!" I screamed as his cock worked me harder than I'd ever been worked during sex. I could hear his heavy breathing and it was such a turn on that I was finally being fucked by a near-stranger in front of the most perfect mural. I knew that my lunch break was long over and yet I couldn't pull my pussy off of Tom's cock. It was just too good.

"I want you from behind," Tom stated as he pulled my body into the position he wanted. He arranged me so that I was in the best position for him to fuck the shit out of me. I could hear my heart thudding against my ribcage as he entered me from behind. I had never been fucked like this before. All of my boyfriends had made love to me but for the first time in my young life, I was finally fucking! I loved it! The sensations Tom's cock gave me in this new position were unlike any other I had felt. I began to scream, loudly at first and then even louder as Tom insisted on fucking me harder and faster with every stroke.

He grabbed me by the hair and he was using my head as a handle to pull my entire body up and down the shaft of his dick. He was using me and though my mother had always warned me that men using me would feel bad, I didn't feel that way. I was happy Tom had chosen me to use. I was loving the sensations of pleasure that he was giving me. I was slightly scared by how hard he was pulling my hair and how brutally he was slamming his cock into me. I could feel his balls swing to hit my clit in the sweetest spot with every thrust. I came so fucking hard that I felt all of my inner walls come down for Tom.

I screamed as I fell forward, the only thing holding me up was his fistful of my hair that he used to pull me back toward him as he slammed his cock deeper and deeper into me. I screamed some more as something inside of me gave way, making way for another part of me that was ready to level up, ready to progress in life. I looked back over my shoulder at Tom. This older man had taught me so much in just a short lunch break.

That was when he came, as my eyes met his and he stared into my soul. No other man had ever looked that deeply into my eyes just before he came. I could feel his cock surge inside of me and I realized that I was excited to be filled with Tom's cum. I had never been this excited during sex before. In fact, before this tryst, I hadn't really considered sex something I actually enjoyed. I had just suffered through it with my other boyfriends. There had been no passion and maybe too much respect. With Tom, there was plenty of passion and just the right amount of disrespect. I felt like I had truly lived for the first time in my life. He pulled out of me as I looked at the beautiful mural he had painted. I breathed in deeply and then out.

"I need to get back to work. They will fire me."

"I know. Let's hurry and get dressed. I'll walk you back."

As we hurried back to the department store I felt as if a burden had been lifted from my shoulders. I felt light and airy as if I was floating. I had a new secret burning inside of me, one that I would keep from my co-workers and friends. I wouldn't tell a soul and I hoped that Tom would come back and find me again sometime soon.

"Here we are!" he stood outside of the building waiting for me to say good-bye and go inside.

"Yes, here we are. Thank you for the fun. I enjoyed playing with you," I blushed terribly as I spoke so I looked down hoping to hide the redness of my cheeks.

"I enjoyed you too. Come here, give me a hug." He reached out to me and I hugged him. He whispered in my ear, "You know where I live. Stop by anytime. I'll come to see you when I can."

"You'll come see me?"

"I sure will. I think you're pretty special."

"I'm not too young for you?"

"Age is just a number, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"So I'll see you soon then, Nina. Very soon."

I already couldn't wait to see him again. I realized that I needed to break up with my boyfriend. It wasn't like me to cheat. I guess Tom was just more of what I was actually looking for than my boyfriend was. I made it through the holiday season by sneaking over to Tom's whenever I could, before or after work and sometimes even on my lunch break. It seemed like there was never enough time with him. I just couldn't get enough of Tom. So I guess I'm glad I took that stupid retail job. It might have been hell but it led me to the perfect heaven that is Tom's older dick. I did fail my economics exam and have to retake the class in the Spring but I think Tom was worth it. My pussy definitely thinks so.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers