All Comments on 'Horny Little Women Ch. 06'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
spend them with mom

spend them with Mom - make her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great fic man

I would say the last seven hours be oen big orgy or somethign to that tune

NitaelfNitaelfover 17 years ago
Loved it Mark!

How bout a massive Family Orgy to send him on his way? And going from Oldest to youngest. Momma, Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy!

But please please have him move back to his family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why do he have to go back to manila

there no family there and his family is in england.tranfer all of his money to england.why would he want to leave england with the pleasure he getting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
make it exotic

let him go back to Manila, to take care of father business, then he will invite the female family to spend some quality time in south philippines, on some exotic island.

story is nice to read, well written.

mrichardsmrichardsover 17 years ago
Everything

Do everything thats been suggested already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If he liked them the 1st time....

Let him do them ALL all over again, including Mom. Better, yet, have him stay WITH them, living incestuously ever after.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
To Fuck Without Consequence

I really love this. It is great to fuck without concern or consequence. Matthew is very lucky to be in this situation. I cannot imagine that he will go to Manila.

Nookiehunter

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Whoa.

I did not see that coming. Then again, I should have. Amy getting eaten out by her father. This is one horny family.

Thank you so much for introducing them to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yea he spend those 4 hrs on deciding the quickest and the less painful way to kill himself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BETTER, BUT FAR FROM GOOD!!!!

mind blowing (mind-blowing)

It's time I made a move (went home) (YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF CLUMSY WRITING!!!!)

Clamping eat puffy teat (each)

petalling (STILL NOT A VERB!!!!)

pussy snaring her daddy's tongue (-with) and brushing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

Having made passionate love to virgin Amy in the water before bringing her teacher Rosie to a mind blowing orgasm with his tongue, Matthew Ryder needed to rest.

""

...now Im a bit confused as to the timing on a few events... Teacher and Matt go to swimming hole. Amy and two guys show up at (about?) the same time. Guys jump in and pretty much jump the teacher, then Amy decides to get in, finds Matt, seems unsure/surprised (hah!) sex ensues everywhere! So, I'm wondering if the boys really knew who they were fucking because Amy put them up to it, explaining to them that she needed time with Matt. Seems likely to me since we knew she wanted him and was ticked he was hanging on the teacher! Thoughts?

""

"You're crazy," she replied in hushed tones, heavy with exasperation.

"Well I'm horny. And clearly you are too," he stated, fingers flexing inside her.

Rosie groaned as her clit came under attack from the embedded digits. "No I'm not, now let me go."

""

Hell, she can go in the house and get laid! Lol. He's being a pushy bastard, isn't he? How many times has she said no? Regardless of her not fighting him and being horny. Hey, he has nothing to lose, lol.

""

With access to her pussy denied, growing a little frustrated Matthew pushed a fingertip against the knot of her arse. Rosie startled. "Oh God no, Matthew...please..."

""

...he's bound and determined to rape her, isn't he? How many tines has she said no now? Damn... He would have too if she hadn't slipped away when her BF opened the front door. Kinda funny that he seemed to hear every sound, guess the windows were open, heh. ...forget to think about that since I rarely ever open the windows in Texas, I love my cold AC!

""

In the wardrobe, Matthew felt Beth press back into him as they peered through the tiny crack. The fear of discovery was at its utmost, he could nonetheless not resist reaching around the front and slipping his hands inside the halter top. Beth's tits shivered at his touch and she struggled to stifle a gasp as her brother moulded firmly.

""

The fear of discovery?! Ok, I just dont get this scene at all! Everyone is mostly dressed, they were just watching a movie and matt could pull his pants up. Open the door and let him in to say goodbye, all the kids just hanging out. ...and Matt, he should have popped out of the wardrobe and belted dad as soon as he laid hands on his sisters tits!

""

Mmmmmmmm-a-thong-slut," the middle-aged pervert's lips resonated as he slobbered over his teen daughter.

""

I hate when a dad/brother calls the girl a slut or whore! What do they get out of being a taste'less douche?! Drunk ass dads basically molesting her :/

""

Amy begged him to lick her harder, deeper, to bury his tongue in her impenetrable reaches. Her first ever bout of cunnilingus, it was never to be forgotten.

""

Something her dumbass brother should have done to begin with! What a waste! :(

X

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Next chapter please

I was hoping Matthew came inside Amy and make her pregnant what an 18th birthday present that would have been and I suppose all the girls are on the pill, what a shame

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
He he he he he

Beloved I feel we

Are all there

In that house

And surroundings

Enjoying reading this all

Aloud with our nakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lovers . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh well

Story was good until u brought in Eric. Pretty much ruined it. Dropped the score significantly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Matthew needs to learn that when a woman says no, if he continues, it becomes rape. I also hated the scene between Erik and Amy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous