Horny Mindy Ch. 01

Story Info
Mindy looses her cherries.
1.7k words
4.24
22.2k
26
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
975 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Kiss Kiss. Bang Bang.

Mindy ran to the toilet, wiping a spot of blood out of her fuzzy blonde twat. She felt guilty about losing her cherry but was glad it was gone. "Finally, I'm free to fuck."

Dating Clay, they went from kissing to tit feeling, to hand jobs, and to fingering her burning twat. Soon Mindy's horny pussy needed something bigger than a finger, but Clay didn't make a move.

Mindy made a t-shirt. "Virginity Sucks!" Finally Clay got a clue. After fingering her twat, he pushed Mindy back on the sofa with her legs spread. Clay whispered, "Open your pussy for me."

Mindy parted her cunt lips. "Like this?" She giggled as Clay's chin dropped and his eyes glazed over, like his entire universe centered around her pink hole. Clay's boner stuck straight up. "Mindy can I stick it in there...I mean your hole?"

"Yes--Hurry!" It touched the top of her slit and rubbed down, trying to find her opening. Mindy reached down, helping him. Soon Clay's prick took charge, ramming inside her hole. "Ouch!" Mindy squirmed as his too-big prick stretched her too-tight twat. Soon it pierced her hymen. Mindy felt a sharp pinch and let out a virgin squeal. "Aiyeee!"

His stiff prick pumped deeper, burying deep in her gripping tunnel. It hurt, but hurt good. Mindy lifted her legs, squirming and moaning each time his cock plunged in.

After what seemed like hours of screwing, Clay's cock exploded in her pussy. The guy filled her with so much jism it leaked out onto her mom's sofa. It looked like gross pudding. "Holy shit-balls!"

Clay pulled out, shooting a line of cum across her belly. Mindy cleaned up the cum mess, telling herself that sex was bad. But there was no turning back.

On their dates she'd whimper, "Clay we shouldn't," and "No Clay." But his woody never listened, and neither did her wild urges. Her pussy-beast was released... Fucking was the best thing ever! Mindy shrieked with every cock-thrust. "Fuck me! Fuck meee!"

At first Clay always pulled out, spewing jism all over her belly and boobs. But soon Mindy was put on the pill... after mom found sperm spots in Mindy's panties. Oops. Clay was delighted and so was his prick. That night Mindy howled in climax as Clay moved into full-throttle, balls-deep screwing.

Hammering deep, he filled her with wiggling sperms. Mindy locked her legs around his hips, holding the spewing prick deep in her cunt, shuddering each time his cock twitched and gushed.

Later Mindy felt twinges of guilt when she waddled through her front door, with her sore pussy feeling like freshly ground hamburger. But then she realized screwing was natural. Clay had the fuck-stick... she had the fuck-hole... and they fit together wonderfully.

One day she heard her friends talking about nasty sex.

One girl her boyfriend licked her pussy, and she climaxed so hard she bit her tongue. The other girl said her boyfriend fed her gobs of sperm...and he liked to fuck her doggie-style.... sometimes up her asshole.

"Holy shit." Mindy knew these things were sinful, but they made her pussy quiver.

That night Mindy lay in bed thinking of doing those nasty things with Clay...sucking his cock and swallowing his jism... If cock-sucking is a sin, why does a guy's cock fit so perfectly into a girl's mouth?

Mindy winced, wondering what ass-fucking felt like. The thought made her nipples tingle and her crack moisten. Her hand slipped down to her curly blonde pubes and into the pink folds of her juicy cunt.

She fingered her pussy the way Clay did, only better because girls finger twats better. Her other hand squeezed her tits, pinching her puffy nipples. Suddenly her back arched--she stifled a scream as a fierce orgasm tore up her spine.

Clay was out of town. After a week of fingering herself, Mindy was dying for dick. When Clay returned, she threw off her panties and straddled him. "I need this!" She lowered herself onto his stiff flagpole.

Humping up and down, Mindy slapped her fat tits in his face. She felt slutty... slutty was good. Slutty words spewed from her mouth... "Fuck me! Screw me bastard! Pound me like a filthy whore!"

Clay rolled on top, hammering Mindy's pussy, his balls slapping her ass. Her heels gripped his ass, pulling his cock deeper into her wanton cunt. Pussy juice oozed down her crack.

After a bone-jarring orgasm, she scrambled on all fours. "Fuck me like a dog!" Clay mounted her from behind, pulling on her tits, pounding straight into her pussy. More orgasms tore through her body, one on top of another. "Cum in me... please Clay."

Mindy felt his cock swell and she squealed as his balls spewed out wad after wad of cum... until Clay collapsed. Mindy giggled, happy that the cum puddle was on his sofa, not hers.

After that, Mindy couldn't wait to be boned. She and Clay fucked whenever and wherever. They figured out how to screw standing up... All they needed was five minutes and a wall.

Clay kept her pussy sore and sticky. Mindy loved being his fuck-toy and cum-bucket. But deep down, she knew something was missing...Cousin Javier showed her what it was.

That day Mindy walked home wearing a too-short skirt and sweater stretched ferociously tight over her bulging boobs. Clay was off fishing with his buddies again... and her neglected twat itched like crazy.

With Clay always busy, finding time to screw was getting 'harder and harder.' Mindy's pussy quivered at the words, 'Harder and Harder.' If only...

Soon her handsome Cousin Javier drove up in a sports car. "Hey Cousin Mindy, do you need a ride?" Mindy jumped in and as they left Javier whispered. "Mindy have you ever tried "Sex on the Beach?'"

"Heavens no!" Mindy blushed bright red. "D-doesn't sand get into a girls' coochie?"

He laughed. "No cuz, I mean the drink. It's fruity and pretty. Hey, my buddy's a bartender at the hotel, let's stop and get a cold one. He won't card you."

After a few drinks, Mindy's knees wobbled. Javier carried her into a hotel room. They kissed in steamy passion. Cousin Javier slipped off her sweater and bra." Stop that cousin!" But Mindy melted when Javier's long tongue twisted against hers.

Then his lips slid down, sucking her swollen nipples. Javier reached under Mindy's skirt rubbing her moist panties. "Stop that!"

"But Mindy your dripping wet..." Mindy's pussy tingled under his touch. This was wrong, but... Javier yanked down her panties, exposing her blonde vee. "It's okay for cousins to fuck."

"But I can't. I have a boyfriend."

"Really Cousin Mindy? Where is your boyfriend when you need a good fucking? Off fishing with his buddies?" Javier laughed. "You want to fish or fuck?"

"Neither!" Mindy tried to get away, but Javier pushed her to the bed. The guy tore off her panties and pulled out his massive boner. "Wow, your thing is way bigger than Clay's!" Mindy watched cross-eyed as his monster cock moved up to her mouth.

"We'll start with an appetizer. Lick it cousin."

Mindy had never sucked a cock before. 'How bad could it be?' Shutting her eyes she lolled her tongue over the huge knob, digging into his pee slit. Mindy stretched her lips wide as Javier's thick man-meat pushed between her lips and slid over her tongue.

"Uhgg." Mindy choked around the fat cock. Cousin Javier pumped in and out, face fucking her for the first time. When he pinched her nipple, she let out a cock-muffled scream. Her pussy dripped.

She liked cock-sucking and wanted more. Her tongue lapped over the swollen shaft as Mindy sucked faster, taking his prick into her throat.

"Deepthroat it Mindy!" Javier's prick thrust deep and spurted. Hot cum surged down her throat. Mindy gagged and swallowed--trying to pull away, but Javier held his prick in her mouth until his balls emptied.

Finally Mindy pulled away, gasping and panting as thick goo drooled from her lips. She licked cum off her tits, and sucked her own nipples. Cousin Javier laughed and wiped his slimy cock off in her hair.

Mindy wondered if all guys did that after a BJ. Probably. She squirmed when he forced her legs apart. "Don't. I-I like have a boyfriend. Cousin you can't fuck my pussy!"

"No sweetie, I'm gonna eat you out." Javier's clamped his mouth over her fuzzy peach. Mindy groaned as his tongue licked inside her, sucking out her juices.

"Holy shit..." She jumped when his mouth sucked on her swollen clitty. Mindy thrashed on the bed as pleasure jolts ripped through her twat. Javier lifted up. "Now Cousin Mindy I'm gonna pound both your holes."

"BOTH??" Javier forced her onto her belly. "Don't!" Mindy's asshole clenched tight. He pried her thighs apart, and Mindy felt his horse cock push between her ass cheeks.

She was relieved when his hard meat pushed into her dripping cunt. Her stud cousin fucked hard and fast, packing her full of cock-meat. "Oh Gawd!" Mindy screamed in another orgasm. And the more she cried, the harder he screwed.

His fuck-log stabbed into her clutching cunt, plunging deep while he pulled on her nipples. Javier pounded away as Mindy groaned, feeling his cock spew inside her... cum-delirious cute.

"Now Cousin Mindy, it's time to fuck your cute little ass."

"No Javier, please. I've never done that!"

"Never say never." He flipped Mindy over, butt-up. Mindy tried to stop the anal invasion by clenching her sphincter... But Javier's spear punched through it. "OWW!!! Take your big boner out of my ass! IT HURTS!!"

"Just relax honey." His fat dick pumped faster stretching out her asshole. Anal was OUCHIE but exciting. She felt every inch of his prick plunging up her ass. Soon Mindy got into it...

'Maybe every hole in a girl's body is a fuck hole?'

Cousin Javier spanked her butt as his boner plunged deep...then erupted, spewing cum into her bowels. Mindy groaned, milking his cock with her butt muscles. They both collapsed.

Later she awoke with her cousin's limp log still in her ass. Javier laughed. "I guess I took you're your anal cherry."

"You sure as fuck did." Mindy wiped out her wide-gaping asshole, then licked up the cum puddle on the bed. Mom said it's a girl's job to clean the sheets.

The horse-stud drove her home while feeling up her sore pussy. She thanked Javier's horse cock, giving it a goodbye blowjob. Walking up the steps, her pussy and ass ached, and goo leaked down her leg.

Mindy never-ever felt so fully fucked...and loved it. She giggled as her body tingled with the afterglow of nasty screwing...maybe even incest.

KimKim5
KimKim5
975 Followers