Horny Mindy Ch. 02 - More Fuck-Fun

Story Info
Mindy has a series of romps, including her teacher.
1.8k words
4.4
11k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers

All characters are over 18.

The Naughty Luke Adventure

Mindy met Clay in the cafeteria. They kissed and hugged, and she felt the bone in his pants. Poor Clay... always hard and horny. Mindy was eager to give him a BJ. But they only had a few minutes before class.

Mindy slipped under the table.

Unzipping Clay, she sucked his balls first, then mouthed his cock, feeling it stiffen in her mouth. Mmm... Mindy sucked hard and fast. Clay was ready to spew.

But Luke walked up, asking Clay about football. But Clay couldn't stop the cum volcano. He lurched up as cum gushed into Mindy's mouth. She gagged as his cock slipped out, shooting goo over her face. Clay collapsed in the seat.

"Dude, are you okay?"

"I'm...I'm fucking...fantastic." Under the table, Mindy hit her head with a thud. She heard Luke giggle and walk away. Clay zipped up and ran for class.

Wiggling out from under the table, Mindy wiped cum off her face and lips. She noticed Luke grinning at the door. Shit, he'd seen the whole thing.

Mindy felt sinful. But sucking cock in front of Luke sent tingles through her twat. She noticed a spot of cum on her blouse. "Dammit, not again." She wiped it off.

Later, Luke cornered her in the hall." Hey Mindy, I'm having a party tonight. Wanna come?"

Mindy blushed. "Come which way...?"

"Come to my party silly. Not the other cum. Oh and next time you give a BJ try not to get it all over." Luke winked. "Sweetie you got a big glob of jism in your hair."

Mindy blushed, wiped her hair and slapped Luke's face. He laughed. "See you at the party babe."

That night Mindy sat at home, bored. Clay was out of town again, and all her friends were at Luke's party. Mindy knew that besides swallowing cum, sometimes a girl has to swallow her pride. She went to the party.

Mindy wore a pair of twat hugging shorts and a low-cut blouse, showing her bulging cleavage. Luke jumped up. "I'm delighted to see Mindy." Taking her hand, Luke introduced Mindy to the football team.

The guys stared at her bulging tits, and Mindy wiggled them. Then Luke led her down the hallway. A naked college girl tumbled out of a bedroom.

Suddenly Mindy got pushed into the bedroom. Luke reached around, squeezing her tits...this wasn't good... Mindy closed her eyes as his hand thrust into her panties, tickling her naked twat... tingles swirled through her thighs.

Her pussy hadn't had any attention in a week. Luke kissed her neck as his finger pushed into her twat. "Don't!" But Luke's tongue slipped into her mouth as his finger went deeper.

She spread her thighs as he parted her folds. She heard Luke unzip. He whispered, "You want this, don't you babe." Mindy blushed as his fingers brought her to the brink of orgasm, then pulled away.

Luke pushed Mindy down to her knees. His fat erection waved in her face. Grabbing his thick prick, she guided the swollen knob between her lips. Luke held her head and slowly pumped her mouth.

Mindy sucked hard, pulling on his balls, tickling his pee hole until his man-meat was ready to explode. She wanted to drink his warm cum and bobbed her head up and down while stroking his shaft. Spit dripped from her chin.

Luke fucked her mouth deep and exploded, shooting out cum. Mindy gagged and swallowed as the fire-hose prick kept spurting. She gulped down his load as more cum dribbled from her chin.

Now her pussy ached. It needed fucked. Luke tossed her shorts and yanked off her blouse. Mindy's naked tits jiggled out. She stood there topless, wearing only her thong. "Panties on or off?"

"OFF!!!"

Mindy peeled them down her legs, revealing her puffy little peach. Climbing on the bed she pulled her legs apart, opening her moist hole. "Lick me. Please!" Luke kissed her legs and slowly licked up Mindy's trembling thighs... until his tongue reached her candy store. "Oooh, that tickles."

Luke's hungry mouth clamped on her juicy peach, sucking her nectar as his tongue stabbed into her cunt. After a few more licks, Mindy clawed at his hair. When Luke nibbled her clitty, Mindy quivered in orgasm. "Oh Gawd... I'm cumming!"

His mouth clamped onto her peach. Mindy bucked her pussy into his face until she collapsed, panting. Luke stroked his cock stiff and aimed it at twat.

"No Luke, not my pussy. I have a boyfriend. I made a pussy promise."

Staring at Luke's aching boner Mindy realized the perfect solution, but it felt awkward for a girl to ask for anal. She got on her hands and knees, tilting her butt in the air.

She looked back. "Um Luke...my pussy belongs to Clay, but you can fuck my ass if you want?" She winked. "I know you want it."

Mindy never let Clay do anal. And she figured assfucking was a lesser sin than giving up her sacred twat.

Luke's prick throbbed in approval. Mindy spread her butt cheeks. The naughty guy spit into her asshole. In the mirror, Mindy watched Luke's prick punch into her anus.

"Oww! Go slow." She bit the pillow as his boner pushed in. The guy was an animal... he pounded her asshole as Mindy rubbed her buzzing clit. "Yes, oh YES!" Soon her teeth clenched in another climax. Luke's cum shot out, packing her ass with hot sperm.

Mindy stumbled to her feet, feeling like a whore. She reached back, touching her gaping asshole... Luke whispered, "I can be your back-door boyfriend... and eat your peach too."

"Oh that's terrible Luke... but okay."

Mindy went home, feeling sore and ashamed about her sluttiness, But she was tickled pink with the idea of two boyfriends, front-door and back-door... She lay in bed and tickled her pink to sleep.

****

Back at school the rumors buzzed. Everyone knew about her and Luke. Mindy told her boyfriend Clay that she'd stayed pussy faithful. That calmed him down at first. Later Clay learned the truth.

"Dammit you slut, bend over. I'm gonna screw your lying, cheating ass!" Mindy giggled and took her assfucking like a lady. She promised to never do it again with Luke...Maybe.

Now all the guys thought she was a slut. They always tried to pinch her ass or grab her twat. Sometimes she let them. Mindy wasn't worried until that day in the closet....

Cum seeped through her panties as Mindy hurried into Mr. Ryan's class. She ran in with smeared lipstick, messed up hair, and her aroused nipples poking through her blouse. And she was late.

Right before class Cousin Javier pulled her into a closet and squeezed her tits. She thought he just wanted a feel-up. She whispered, "Help yourself big boy."

Mindy giggled until two fingers pushed into her twat.

"Stop that Javier, we haven't got time!" She hopped up and down on her cousin's fingers, trying to get away. Then a small orgasm rippled through her pussy. Mindy thought it was over, until she felt something bigger pushing into her cunt.

"Ouch...Don't... my boyfriend is back."

Javier lifted Mindy up and impaled her twat with his pole. She squirmed. "Oh my gawd you're naughty!" His fat prick tore into her pussy.

"Cousin you're a fucking animal!" Her pussy lips stretched around his swollen meat as it rammed into her guts. He punched deeper, stretching her tissue. Her cunt loved it.

"Oh, Fuck me Javier. Fuck my brains out." His horse cock screwed faster.... Mindy had an orgasm and then another. Her head spun as her body went weak. She felt ripped apart from the inside. A third orgasm tore through her horny twat.

"Oh, bone me!" Mindy squealed, digging her nails into his back. Cousin Javier slammed his cock up her fuck tunnel and spewed. Hot goo filled her pussy and warmed her tummy. He pulled out and zipped up. "Thanks Cousin Mindy, you have a blazing hot twat."

The bell rang. Cum oozed from her pussy as Mindy pulled up her panties and hurried to class. She walked in with messed up hair and wrinkled clothes. Mr. Ryan pointed to a line of white stuff running down her leg. "Oops. That's um... mayonnaise from lunch. Mayo is so messy."

After class, Mr. Ryan snapped his fingers. "Young lady, follow me." Mindy did. In his office Mr. Ryan pulled out a wooden paddle. "Now you little tramp. Place your hands on the desk and bend over."

"But sir, I'm too old to spank!"

He waved the paddle. "Spare the rod, spoil the twat."

Mindy bent over, blushing as her short skirt pulled up, showing her cum soaked panties. Just then the paddle cracked across her ass. "OUCH!" She cried and braced herself. The paddle smacked her again.

"OUCH SIR! THAT HURTS!"

On the third smack, Mindy's pussy burned... and it burned hotter with every paddle slap. Her cries of pain turned to groans of pleasure. She tilted her ass up to meet the paddle. It hit her ass as her pussy lips puffed out between her legs.

Then her panties fell down as something stiff poked into her wet slit. It was Mr. Ryan's cock! The fat knob split open her swollen peach, shoving deep into her hole. "Now Ms. Mindy I'll teach you a lesson."

"Oh...yes sir...teach me.... teach me hard!" Grabbing her hips, he pushed deep. Mindy shivered as another rippled through her pussy. "Gosh, I do have a hot twat."

She looked back. "Screw me silly Mr. Ryan! He fucked so hard his balls smacked her clit. Mindy humped back on his cock, driving it deeper into her fuck-pocket. The teacher pulled on her nipples as he fucked.

"OHH YESS!"

Mr. Ryan grunted, spewing hot cum into her crack, overfilling it. Cum and pussy juice ran down her thigh. After a minute, he pulled out. "Now Ms. Mindy, clean me off with your mouth."

It was gross, but Mindy licked his cock and sucked his balls, cleaning off their combined fuck-juices. Mr. Ryan smiled. "Well young lady, I hope you learned your lesson. Tomorrow I'll inspect your panties, and they better not be full of goo."

"Or what? I get another spanking?" Mindy giggled, pulling her panties aside. "Sir, did you need another piece before I leave?" He did.

Spreading on his desk, Mindy opened her very pretty, very tight, very horny twat. Mr. Ryan planted his prick in her pussy and fucked away, cumming just as the bell rang.

School was over. Mindy tugged on her clothes and ran out the door but missed the bus. And Clay was out of town again. Fuck. Mindy had to walk home in her sticky panties.

Right on cue, Javier pulled up in his sports car. "Hey cousin, you up for some more action?"

"No way, my pussy feels like freshly ground beef."

Javier winked. "How about some back-door fun?"

Mindy giggled. "Sure Stud-Cousin." She jumped in the car, and they kissed.

"Cousin Mindy, I'll bet your butthole remembers my big prick."

"It sure does. Every fucking inch."

KimKim5
KimKim5
998 Followers