Horny Mindy Ch. 03 - Family Reunion

Story Info
Family fucking was against the rules. Fuck the rules!
1.2k words
4.23
15.1k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

All Characters are over 18.

Family Reunion Fun

Mindy's family left for a family reunion at the beach. Right before they left, Clay screwed her to two orgasms. Mindy knew she couldn't go very long without cock, so she bought along Mr. Wiggles.

But a dildo was no substitute for a dick.

Her twin nephews Axel and Jack were there. They were two years older than Mindy...and hunky-as-hell. The muscular guys tossed a volleyball as she tanned in her bikini. Too bad they were family. Mom warned Mindy that fucking family was against the rules...Maybe.

The very next morning Clay dumped her via text. "Fuck the fucking rules." Mindy needed cock. Walking past her sexy nephews, Mindy wiggled her sexy ass with each step. They noticed.

Mindy pulled up her bikini bottom, letting the thong wedge between her fuzzy blonde pussy lips. Her nephews stared at her crotch, and she stared at theirs, noticing hefty bulges in their swim trunks. That made her horny. Everything made Mindy horny.

Hurrying to the showers, Mindy tossed her bikini. Cool water splashed across her hot tits and burning twat. She fantasized about fucking her big-dicked nephews. Shoving two fingers up her cunt, she rubbed her clitty until it swelled like a rosebud....

Mindy was almost to orgasm. Panting, her fingers moved faster and faster. The door flew open, and two cocks jutted up obscenely. For a second, she thought they were part of her erotic fantasy.

Then Mindy recognized her nephews. "Get out!" Suddenly four hands groped all over her naked body, and a hard cock pressed her cunt. It was Axel's. Mindy moaned as it split apart her cunt lips.

"Oh...yes nephew." Jack sucked her tits as Axel pumped deep into her pussy.

Mindy screamed, "Fuck me. Oh nephew screw me hard." Her body twisted in orgasm when his big fingers pinched her clit. Axel grunted, and Mindy felt warm jets of cum filling her pussy.

Axel pulled out, but Mindy knew Jack needed satisfied. His prick stuck out like a fleshy spear. Mindy squatted, taking the hefty prick in her mouth. Looking up at Jack, she sucked his cock like a pro.

Her claws tugged on her nephew's sperm-laden balls. She knew what was cumming... Jack's cock throbbed as hot cum gushed out, flooding her mouth. Mindy gagged and swallowed every drop.

"Thank you Jack." They kissed her forehead, and her spent nephews left the shower.

Mindy washed out her twat and mouth. She dressed quickly, feeling guilty about fucking and sucking her own nephews. Mindy resolved to not let it happen again.

But her horny pussy-beast had other ideas. That night Mindy couldn't sleep, so she pulled out Mr. Wiggles. But Axel and Jack were in the next room. Her plastic vibrator couldn't compete with real pricks. Real stiff pricks.

Mindy snuck into the hallway, opened their door a crack...then chickened out, running back to her room. A minute later, her window opened. Moonlight glimmered off naked male bodies. Mindy greeted them by pulling up her nightie and spreading her legs. "Nephews, I'm ready if you are."

Jack clamped his lips over Mindy's dripping peach... as Axel's cock shoved into her mouth. Jack's wild tongue lapped into her hole. He pushed two fingers up her ass, sucking her peach to a powerful orgasm.

She bucked up off the bed as the cock in her mouth muffled her screams. Axel pulled out, and Jack mounted Mindy, humping her to another orgasm.

Mindy struggled to suck Axel's cock as Jack pumped her full of cum. The brothers switched holes. Axel pulled from her mouth, mounting her pussy while she sucked the sex-slime off Jack's cock.

Nephew Axel fucked Mindy so deep he hit bottom. Wow.

Then Jack's cock moved to her ass. Mindy worried about the double-dicking... but the slut inside her loved it. Mindy's nephews rode her to a wave of orgasms as she screamed into her pillow.

"Fuck me... pound my twat and ass!... Oh god Yes... I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

Jack's cock swelled first and pumped her ass full of jism. She turned around and squatted over Axel, screwing his cock into her cum-filled asshole. He pushed it up her bowels. Soon Axel grunted, pumping streams of cum into her ass.

After a few more pumps, they pulled out. And for the first time ever, Mindy had jism dripping out of both her holes.

The following day Mindy woke up with a throbbing, cock-ravaged anus. Clay called, and they made up. Mindy decided not to mention the nephew double-fucking thing. She'd worry about that later. Right now, Mindy and her horny twat were still on vacation.

Jack, Axel and a fat-dicked guy named Jumbo invited Mindy out to go fishing. It sounded like fun, being on a boat with three guys. She wore her skimpiest bikini.

After a day of fishing, Mindy returned with a Red Snapper. Her pussy ass were red and raw, and dripping with the jism of all three guys. Mindy giggled, rubbing her sore snapper. Summer vacation was awesome.

****

On the drive back home, Mindy told herself she hadn't sinned. Sure she was fucked and sodomized... several times... and had several incredible orgasms. But it wasn't her fault.

In the bathroom Mindy noticed her hickey covered tits, her fucked raw pussy lips, and a gaping asshole the size of a golf ball. "Gosh, it hurts to poop.... Maybe I shouldn't mention the three-guy ass-fucking thing to Clay."

Mindy slipped into the hot bath, rubbing her nips. They still tingled with excitement. She tweaked her hard nipples and rubbed her nubbin... until she shook in climax. "Ohhh...that's good...."

But Mindy felt slightly guilty about cheating on her boyfriend with: Luke, Javier, Jack and Axel and Jumbo. Her boyfriend deserved some serious make-up screwing.

Clay finally returned from his trip. "Boyfriend I've missed you soo much!" Mindy ran up, dropped her knees, pulled out his prick and stroked it stiff. Her green eyes looked up with a wicked gleam. "I'm gonna suck your balls off!" Clay inhaled as her tongue swirled around his swollen knob.

Mindy wanted to give him a BJ he'd never forget. She sucked his hairy balls, then pulled his prick into her mouth with her lips. She sucked hard, digging her tongue into his pee slit. "Oh gawd Mindy...where did you learn that?"

She giggled, forcing the tip into her throat. Clay's cock swelled. Mindy gagged but took it to her throat, deepthroating his shaft like a sword-swallower. She took it so deep her lips pressed his pubes. Soon Clay's balls exploded, filling her mouth with gushing cum, and choking her throat.

He pulled out, spraying jism across her face and eyes. "Dammit Clay, can't you control that thing!?" Mindy grabbed the spewing cock with her teeth, catching the last spurts. She licked the last drops out of his pee-slit.

Looking up at Clay, Mindy opened her cum-filled mouth. Goo covered her eyelashes, and her face was a sticky mess. But cock sucking made her horny. "Clay get hard--Hurry!"

Mindy flung her legs wide. "Clay my hole has been so empty since you left." She winked. "Boyfriend let's fuck like rabbits!" Clay's hard prick moved between her legs. Mindy's hip flew up as her greedy pussy engulfed his boner...

Mindy fucked and sucked all night until her boyfriend didn't have a drop of sperm left in his hairy balls. Of course her pussy was so sore it hurt to pee... But Mindy was proud of her screwing skills.

KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers