Horny Mom Desperately Needs Her Son

Story Info
College Holidays Bring Mom And Son Closer.
897 words
3.48
33.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hihoget
hihoget
23 Followers

Oh, I want you here as soon as possible. I'm so horny. It has been so long since you went to college, I miss you! I have been thinking about you the entire morning. I know it is selfish, but sometimes I wish you could quit college and spend the days with mommy... I am unable to get any work done today. You know how soaked my pussy is!

You don't have the slightest idea how much your deep masculine voice turns me on. I will make your favorite meal for today's lunch in my satin red lingerie. You may not realize but I have been touching myself since the morning today, making sure I don't... But the sensation is washing over my body now. You are going to get a real sloppy blowjob as soon as you reach home.

Oh, baby! I love you so so much, come upstairs... now! You are all hot and bothered, let's not waste any more time. Whatever you say about college, but that uniform makes you look so sexy! I wore this skirt just for you. And yes... there is nothing beneath it.

Oh, it's been centuries since I met this... Hello you, did you miss your mommy? You are going to get slobbered. Did you miss these lips? Look at it twitch in anticipation... your wait's over now, hmm... This tastes... and smells... amazing. You are enjoying it... What is the fastest you have ever masturbated? Do you find it hot that your mommy is sucking your cock? Do you have a fetish for milfs? Oh, all my friends want to meet you. Do you remember Manny? Yeah, I told her how long... and thick... you are, and how good you make me feel... Next thing you know, she is asking when you are back...

Oh, you are getting harder... Is it because of Manny? Do you like her? What about her? Do you like her boobs? Oh, look at you... I need to slow down? Not until you tell me all about Manny... Should I call her here? Oh, she is very interested in visiting... Yes, she wants to smother you in... her mammary delights. When did you masturbate the last time? 3 days ago? Then this must be so... tough... and sloppy... for you. You were telling about Manny... Would you like to see her thick and curvy ass? You are getting closer... does this get you excited?

Oh, don't worry, feel free to ejaculate into my warm... juicy... slippery... mouth... Or would you like to finish on her soft and cuddly face? You don't need to hold back, feel free to cum whenever you want... I know your fetish, I know what would get you excited... you want her boobs to completely envelop your cock... while you release all your cum... into the cushy warm cleavage... Oh, yeah, you don't need to hold back, just shoot, let it all out... think about Manny's enormous boobs... Did you like the tongue tornado I did at the end there?

No, no, I need you in my pussy now... Tell me, is there a fantasy you would like to try? Would you be interested in... me and Manny together? Look at you now! What would you do if we start watching a movie... a horror movie... I'll grab your right arm... Manny would grab your left arm... You would be pressed into 4 massive boobs... We will also put our hands gently onto your thighs, and slowly move them upwards... But, it would be so bad, we wouldn't be able to touch where you would want us to touch the most. You would have to endure the entire movie before getting a release. Oh, it is making you harder. Let me get onto your lap and... oh my god... this feels so good... do you feel how wet I am down there? I am not on any pills, so don't ejaculate inside me, just pull it out.

Yes, look at these boobs... put your face into them. Oh yeah, sit back and relax. If these are turning you on, imagine how Manny's boobs would feel... imagine how her vagina would feel... could you imagine her bending in her blue dress, revealing her black stockings? Oh, what a tight ass that covers. Won't you want to grab her from behind and press your shorts onto them? Imagine her curvy ass gliding against your hard cock, teasing you through her stocking... Your cock is feeling way too good inside me... tell me when you reach close. Oh, your body feels so masculine, I'm dripping wet... make me cum baby!

Yes, faster, pump it, oh grab me tight... I need your cock! Let me wrap these legs behind you. Imagine yourself devastating Manny's asshole now. I'm about to explode... wait... are you also getting close? No, no please try to hold it in for just a bit longer... no, you need to pull out now. Oh, I can't loosen my legs. My hips are thrusting on their own. Please don't ejaculate, I'm... Ah... oh... uh... mmm... I... holy shit... I've never been fucked like this before. I came... did you? No, no, oh god what is that face? Oh no, look at all your cum, leaking out of my pussy.

Come on, you need to lick me out. This is your lunch.

hihoget
hihoget
23 Followers