All Comments on 'Horny on Halloween Pt. 03'

by ifiknewthen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
frenguyfrenguyover 7 years ago
love it so much

keep up the good work

aaronp322aaronp322over 7 years ago
Wow

Amazing Series!! Can we get a Travis & Chase fuck story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CUM-SLUT EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!

As hot as this was. It pisses me off that a best Straight friend would treat Ryan like the cum-dump he apparently seems to think that he is!!! No fucking respect from any of these 3. Let alone for Annie or Graham...

Morning will come soon enough. These are the kinds of stories that give gay men a very bad rap! Not every gay guy is a cum slut with no morals, that will let anyone with a pulse have them, abuse them, disrespect them in every way just to get there rocks off!

The drugs and alcohol I'm sure contributed highly to this happening at all!

Morning will come soon enough for all these supposed friends! I hope they all find some sort of a conscience about what has happened here. Regrets for the supposed straight guys, and shame for Ryan that he allowed himself to be disrespected to this level, and completely used for two Straight??? assholes selfish, intoxicated, pleasure!!! Hopefully Ryan can grow some fucking Balls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a Slut!!!

I've read these stories before but came across them again and took my time to enjoy the slutiness of Ryan. I loved how he totally embraced the girly, feminine persona as the night wore on especially enjoying having guys come on to him like he were a real girl. When the boyfriend passed out I was so happy to see Ryan really turn up being the girl for Chase and Travis and letting them have their way with him. Hopefully during the night or first thing the next morning she impaled herself on Travis big dick before her boyfriend woke up. If I were Ryan I'd let Chase and Travis have complete access to my mouth and pussy anytime they wanted and if the boyfriend couldn't handle it - too bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous