Horny School Girl

Story Info
Mr. Neson's big cock.
1.7k words
4.34
81.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing so don't roast me too much. Enjoy!

(All characters are 18 or older)

*

I clenched my warm, supple thighs to ease the ache of desire between my legs. The cold air from the air conditioning in the classroom caused my nipples to tighten to turgid little buds on the tips of my breasts. The chatter of the teacher and students sounded dull to my ears. I was too busy dreaming about big black cocks.

"Macey, are you with us?" Mr. Neson asked. I nodded meekly. His deep voice caused the ache between my legs to worsen. I could even feel the wetness of my pussy spreading to my thighs.

Fuck! I thought. I had to go to the bathroom to clean up myself.

I discreetly exited the classroom and all but ran to the bathroom. I entered the stall in the corner and immediately pushed two fingers knuckle deep into my pussy. My juices ran down my hand as my fingers squelched their way in to my tight passage. My pussy clenched and my fingers and sucked them inside wishing I had something bigger to stuff in it. I rapidly plunged my fingers into my aching cunt, biting on my tie so I wouldn't moan. Using my thumb, I rubbed at my clit. This sent me over the edge. My eyes crossed as I came on my hand. I felt a little relieved but knowing how high my sex drive was, I would be ramming my 10" dildo into my pussy tonight.

I went back to my two hour class reluctantly. At least Mr. Neson was sexy. He was tall and dark skinned. He had mocha coloured eyes, muscular arms with thick, clean fingers and toned thighs that I really wanted to kneel between and suck his big, fat cock. He wore tight pants to school that emphasized the prominent bulge between his legs. He was also the reason why I had to finger myself at school. I couldn't look at him without wanting him to fuck my throat.

When the bell rang, I slowly started to pack up my stuff. I hated having an unorganized bag. The rest of the class had already left so Mr Neson and I were the only ones in class. This was a regular occurrence. But today, when I looked up, he was staring at me. I felt flustered. I could feel my hungry pussy getting wet again, aching to be stuffed with cock.

"Why were you so distracted today?" he asked. I involuntarily clenched my legs as the image of him sitting on the desk with his legs spread appeared in my mind. His dark eyes penetrated me deeply, as if he knew that I wanted to be his personal whore. He sat back on his desk, legs spread once more. His bulge looked like a miniature mountain. I should've brought my dildo in my bag again because there was no way my fingers could extinguish the burning flame of desire between my legs.

"I had something on my mind, sir. I apologize for not paying attention."

"I should spank you for doing that all the time" he said smoothly. I was shocked. Is he flirting with me?

"Well maybe you should" I flirted back, hoping he actually would.

My knees wobbled a bit as my clit pulsed. He was walking towards me with a sly grin on his plump lips. In one swift movement, he was sitting in my chair with me in his lap. I positioned so that my body was resting across his lap.

I moaned as his calloused hands peeled my tight skirt off my ass. He rubbed the tan globes of ample flesh.

"Stop squirming" he whispered in my ear. His husky voice caused me to clench my thighs again. Unexpectedly, he slapped me on the ass. "I said to stop squirming!"

The spank caused me to moan. I squirmed some more. Partly because I wanted to feel his cock rub against my clit and also because I wanted him to spank the shit out of me.

His hands connected with my ass three more times with great force.

"Fuck!" I moaned out. My pussy gushed. My clit throbbed wildly and my core ached immensely. I was out of my mind with need.

"Please fuck me sir. Stuff your cock into my pussy" I begged. I didn't care. I had to be fucked now.

"No," he said and pushed me off his lap. "You cannot obey rules. Meet me after school to discuss your bad behaviour."

Instead of listening to him, I impatiently bit his hard cock through his pants. I smirked when I saw the look of shock on his face. I unbuttoned his pants and with his help, pulled it all the way to his ankles. When most girls see a huge cock, they get scared. But me, I saw it as a challenge. A cock to conquer. Mr.Neson had the biggest cock I'd ever seen. My dildo was 10" long and 3" across. My ex boyfriend had an 8" penis that was not thick at all. But Mr. Neson's cock looked bigger than my dildo in girth and length.

His long, fat cock slapped his stomach as it sprang up. A thick steady stream of precum oozed from the tip. I licked it up and swirled my tongue around the broad head. I licked and sucked along the sides of his cock until I reached his balls. They were the size of tennis balls. I hefted each nut into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue. He gazed down at me with a feral look in his eyes. I licked my way back to the top and crammed the broad tip of his cock into my mouth and sucked a little harder. He let out a strangled moan and quickly stood up. With his cock head still in my mouth, he gripped my hair and gently began to fuck my face. I had no gag reflex so it kept going deeper. When he realized half of his cock had easily slipped down my throat, he pushed in two more inches. I did not budge. He looked at me wickedly and then slammed the remainder of his cock down my throat. I let out a strangled moan and rubbed my clit. As an avid cock sucker, I knew how to work my throat muscles. While Mr. Neson was stuffing his horse cock down my throat, I used my throat to massage his cock. This drove him crazy. He started to really fuck my face. After a minute or two, his cock head swelled on my tongue and streams of hot cum flowed into my stomach. I sucked eagerly, wanting to taste his thick cum.

"Fuck," he groaned. "We have to do that again."

I smiled up at him and went to lock the door. As I was walking back to him, I peeled my skirt off and took off my shirt and bra. The only thing I was wearing was my tie.I don't wear panties. I need free access to my pussy at all times. His cock hardened. My pussy dribbled at the sight. I clambered onto his lap and urged a hard nipple into his mouth. He latched on and sucked on my breast eagerly, biting and nibbling on my hard nipple. I held the back of his head and pushed his face deeper into my breasts while he alternated sucking on them. He gripped my left breast and sucked on it really hard. I tensed up and came.

I began to rub my clit against his door knob sized cock head. My pussy juices flowed onto his long cock and pooled at the base. Impatiently, he jammed the tip of his cock into my cunt. My pussy began to suck the cock in. I lowered myself onto his cock slowly. Usually my pussy would just swallow the cock whole but Mr.Neson's was the size of a baseball club. I had a mini orgasm when half of it was in my pussy. I already felt full. But Mr. Neson, overwhelmed by the heat and wetness of my centre, held my hips and rammed the remaining inches into my stomach. I screamed and came all over his log. After I had adjusted, he started to jackhammer my pussy. There was no slow start or anything like that. He was sending his cock into me like a madman. I thought he would end up pulling me down too hard and his balls would end up in my pussy too.

He continued his aggressive onslaught on my vagina. He was using me as a rag doll and I loved it. I loved the feeling of being his cum bucket. I wanted him to destroy my pussy with what looked like 14" of thick man meat. I climaxed again on his cock. I was so horny I felt like I would die if his cock wasn't rocketing into my pussy. I rubbed my erect clit as I came once more. Mr.Neson was giving me pleasure I had never felt before. I wanted to fuck his cock forever. After cumming for what felt like the tenth time, my teacher's thrusts began to get sloppy. I knew he was about to cum now. When he lifted my hips, instead of ramming his cock into me again, he used it to beat my clit. He spanked my clit hard with his cock. Pre cum oozed onto my clit. He continued to beat his cock on my clit, driving me wild. At that point, I would've done ANYTHING for him to put his cock back into me. He then flipped me onto my stomach on the desk and started to grind his cock into my steaming pussy. He wasn't pounding me like he was at first, but stroking his cock into me slow and deep. I came again.

"Fuckkkk" I groaned, relishing the feeling of his cock steadily cruising through my passage. This time, he couldn't prolong cumming. His cock felt like a hot hose. His cum felt like hot pudding. I could feel his cum filling my womb. This triggered another orgasm. I screamed and thrashed wildly as he jammed his cock into me balls deep, sending his cum deep inside me. My body quivered as he slowly withdrew his spent cock from inside of me. I rested on the chairs, knowing that if I tried to get up, my legs would fold.

Mr. Neson however, slowly gathered himself and began to put on his clothes. "I still need to see you after school." He said sternly. "You're dismissed."