All Comments on 'Horny Siblings in the Pandemic'

by jlawrence

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good first story. I liked the foreshadowing for a quick story.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Very hot first story. I'm looking forward to what else you may write in the future. This story makes you wonder how many people out there are hooking up with people they won't normally be sleeping with during this pandemic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The lockdown sucked for a 22-year-old guy."

.

Yeah, because it was so wonderful for everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there will be a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, an enjoyable read. I hope you set up a sequel with the mom and dad joint in. Or at the very least threesome with the mom.

If you continue hope the focus stays on the bro/sis, even if they fuck the mom and dad too.

Maybe some anal?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Meh. Jerk off stories don't impress me much. There was a lot of room within your outline to insert a decent amount of romance. The whole bit of getting caught by their mother was cute. But the mother's dialog just fizzled at the end. I like that she didn't object, but again you missed an opportunity for her to explore her offsprings' feelings for one another. This fell short on so many things that I can only give you a 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story but make it a secret affair not involved mom,dad .just have them fun for long time and no pregnancy plz .

Sex is free but not the kid .so let them support each other's need .put sister in pills so brother can shoot cun inside all the time .

Just raw sex nothing else

TavernerTavernerabout 2 years ago

If this is your first story, you have done very well. Hot, sexy, well-described, and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot, sweaty sex between lustful siblings! What a way to relieve frustrations. That bit with the mother overhearing their sex was an added plus.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Nice to read about a mom with a realistic attitude! all you left out was “ whatever you do, don’t tell your father!”heh. Good sex good writing, good score.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

This is so enjoyable I had to read it again. I really like the way they sort of argue but neither one takes it seriously. That’s a great relationship when both can let things roll off them like water on a duck. I know the pandemic is not as bad as it was. It seems all the real hot blondes have a brother or cousin to keep them happy. But any of you who do not quite measure up to Playboy magazine standards are not getting any and you need some relief, Old Al is horny too! No, I AM NOT Mistaken for an olympic athlete. But in a dark bedroom you don’t have to look if you want toclose your eyes and imagine Mark Phelps or whoever. I am proficient at many things and aim to please.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Very well-written and well thought-out story...please do more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. I loved it, totally believable AND an understanding mom on top of it! You need to write a follow up, maybe visiting their mom and getting her involved.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie9 months ago

Fucking hot. I couldn’t stop playing with myself the whole time I was reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous