Horny Siblings in the Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy pushed back, urging his cock in deeper. "Ahh," she sighed as Steve's dick filled her up. "That's good, Stevie. Real good."

"Not my first time," he whispered, squeezing Stacy's ass. "Years of practice."

She laughed. "I bet. I'll bet you never thought you'd be practicing on your sister, did you?"

"Never." Not entirely true. But he was going to enjoy this now that he could.

Once inside, he started slowly at first but quickly accelerated until he was pumping her hard with his cock, rocking back and forth on his knees as he thrust into her over and over again, watching his cock disappear into her slit and then edge back before pushing it in again. Stacy started panting, wiggling her hips from side to side and then rearing back for a strong stroke, gasping every time it went deep. Steve dug his fingers into her flesh, biting his lip as Stacy's bare shoulders tensed and her hair swirled around her head.

She looked back, over her shoulder, and winked at him. Steve nodded.

Then his phone buzzed.

He kept thrusting. "Fuck it."

But Stacy pulled it toward her. "It's mom," she laughed.

"Don't--don't--don't--"

Her finger stabbed the phone. "Hi, mom!"

"Stacy?" Their mother sounded confused. "I was calling Steve's phone."

"He's right here! We're both right here!" She laughed again. "Say hi, Stevie!"

"H-hi, m-mom!" Steve paused, but his cock was still hard and aching. Stacy nudged back toward him impatiently, and he started pushing back and forth again.

"Are you two all right? What are you doing?"

"Just, uh, watching TV," Stacy said. "It's too hot to do anything. And the pandemic. The fucking, fucking pandemic." She wiggled her ass.

"Language, Stace," Steve grunted, burying his cock deep. "It's mom. Sorry, mom!"

"Are you two getting along there? No fighting?"

"No, no, uh, fighting." Stacy gripped the edge of the table, rocking on her knees. "Just fine. Right, Stevie?"

"Yeah, we're doing great!" Steve laughed. "Just fu--I mean, really great!"

"Well, I'll let you go then." She laughed back at him. "Call me later."

"Sure thing, mom." She jabbed at the phone and shoved it away. "Fuck me, Stevie! Fuck me!"

He slapped her ass and went back to ramming Stacy as hard and fast as he could, his cock pulsing in her pussy. "You like that, Stace? You like my cock in your pussy!"

"I fucking love it! Fuck me with that cock! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Steve came, pouring his cum into her clenched pussy, and Stacy came right away too, pounding the table with one fist, gasping in ecstasy, shuddering as the orgasm washed through her body. She collapsed forward, her head on the table, shaking as Steve pumped load after load inside her, grunting with each spurt.

They sat there just breathing hard for a moment. Then--

"Stacy? Steve?"

"Oh shit." Steve's dick slipped from Stacy's pussy, still dribbling cum. "You didn't hang up?"

"I thought I did!" Stacy jumped up. "Mom, I'm going to take a shower! Talk to you later!"

"Wait a minute! You're the one who didn't hang up!" Steve grabbed for her, but she dodged away.

"It's your phone! Shower! 'Bye, mom!" She darted down the hall.

Steve took one last glimpse of her ass before she disappeared, then groaned and picked up her phone. "Uh, mom?"

"Was that--were you two having sex?"

He closed his eyes, his heart pounding. "Look, mom, it's hot, we're stuck here, neither of us has gotten laid in months, we just kind of, uh, well, lost control. It just happened."

She sighed. "Well, you're adults. You're well over 18. You can do whatever you want, I guess." She hesitated. "Just don't do it when you come home for Thanksgiving. Please?"

"Yeah. All right."

"'Bye." She hung up.

Steve stood up, his legs shaking. More from the conversation than the sex. He made sure the phone was really off, then grabbed a tissue to wipe off his cock. Then he followed Stacy to the bathroom.

The shower was running hard, steam rising from insideI;m fine. He slid the door open.

"Hey!" Stacy whirled on the tile. "Taking a shower here!"

"So? We just fucked." He stepped inside and reached for the soap.

"How's mom?" Stacy ran her hands up and down body, rinsing the sweat from her skin.

"She just says don't do it when we come for Thanksgiving." He soaped up his chest, then handed the bar to Stacy.

"Really? That's it?" Stacy laughed and started soaping up her tits.

"That's it." He squeezed Stacy's ass. "Don't slip!"

"Watch it, buster!" She reached up to slap his cheek. Lightly.

"You watch it." He took the soap and started washing her boobs. Then he slipped a hand down between her thighs. "Need soap down there?"

"No, that'll dry things out." She grabbed for his penis. "How about a little soap here?"

He wrapped his arms around her as the water ran down their naked bodies. He was already half hard again. "Fuck this pandemic."

"Yeah," Stacy murmured, stroking his shaft. "Fuck it."

# # #

12