Horny Siblings in the Pandemic Ch. 02

Story Info
Their aunt comes to visit.
4.3k words
4.65
42.9k
69

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18

Stacy leaned over the couch as her brother slowly pulled her panties down. She wiggled her butt, giggling, and then Steve grasped her hips, holding her still. He brought the tip of his prick to the edge of her quivering pussy. "You ready?"

"Oh yeah, Stevie," she whispered. "Give it to me."

Smiling, Steve slowly eased his hard dick inside his sister's slit and let it rest there for a moment, her warm flesh wrapped tightly around his aching shaft. Stacy groaned, enjoying being filled up inside, and then wiggled her ass again. "Come on, Stevie," she said impatiently. "Fuck me."

Steve slapped her ass once, then leaned forward to start thrusting into Stacy's pussy. His cock was throbbing. Sweat dripped down his shoulders in the summer heat, even with the overhead fan turning full blast. He looked down at Stacy's bare back, her blond hair dropping over her neck. He rubbed her ass, then reached around for her boobs, squeezing them as he rocked back and forth, trying to keep the tempo slow so he'd last longer.

They'd been fucking for weeks. The pandemic kept them at home, and the heat kept them horny, especially with Stacy in her shorts and sports bras or bikini tops. One day they gave into the pent-up lust wracking their bodies, got naked together, and started fucking each other like wild animals, cumming and cumming over and over again until they collapsed, exhausted, but not too worn out to do it one more time before falling asleep.

Since then they'd been doing it every day, two or three times. Stacy stopped wearing clothes, except for panties sometimes, and her naked body and big tits kept Steve in a constant state of arousal. He tried to get his work done on his laptop, but Stacy was unemployed, home, and bored most of the time. That meant she was always horny, and Steve could never resist her for long.

Now he was deep inside her, his balls swinging as he slammed his dick in and out, gasping with each push. Stacy shoved her hips back to drive his dick in deeper, moaning loudly. Steve pinched her nipple, and she squirmed, her body growing hotter from the inside as her pussy enjoyed Steve's hard cock digging into her.

"This is so--dirty," she murmured. "Fucking my brother. I love it."

"Never thought I'd be balls deep inside my own sister," Steve panted. "But yeah, I love it."

"Oh, you wanted to do this for a long time." Stacy leaned back. "Mmm. Ohh. Didn't you? Come on, Stevie, didn't you?"

"Y-yeah," he grunted. "A long time. Ahhh."

"Me too." She lowered her head, breathing hard. "Ever since that time--you were 20--I saw your dick. You were jerking off, in your room, and you didn't close the door, and I watched. Yes, yes!"

"Bitch." Steve laughed and slapped her ass. "I was probably thinking of you. Ohh..."

They were silent for a while. The only sound in the apartment was their hoarse breathing and the rhythmic pounding of Steve's cock as he jammed his cock harder and faster inside her.

He dug his fingers into Stacy's hips, biting his lip as he felt the surge coming from down inside his balls. Stacy's tits were swinging as her body rocked, and her pussy was clenching tighter around his prick. She started moaning again, the kind she made when she was about to explode in orgasm.

"You there, Stace?" He leaned back, ready to cum.

"I'm almost there. Almost. Keep doing it. Oh, oh, oh... yeah. Yes. YEAH!"

He felt her body start to shake, and he bent forward, gritting his teeth until he couldn't hold back anymore. His cock started spurting in a rush of release, pumping his cum into Stacy's body. "Oh," Steve breathed as his cock pumped over and over, sending waves of cum deep inside her hot wet pussy. "Yeahhh...:

Stacy leaned into the sofa, her legs quivering, moaning as her orgasm spread through her body. She could feel her brother's hot breath on her neck as he shot his sperm up inside her. Spasms ran up and down her thighs as her pussy clenched, and her skin felt like an electric buzz was pulsing through her.

Steve kept cumming, draining his balls until his legs felt weak. He kissed his sister's sweaty back and slid himself out, his cum and her pussy juices dripping together on the floor. "Okay." He rubbed Stacy's leg. "Nice."

"Uh-huh." Stacy grinned over her shoulder at him. "Not bad. Maybe later--"

Then the apartment door opened.

Stark naked in the middle of the room, Steve stared at the door in shock. "What--who--what--"

"Didn't you lock the door, you idiot?" Stacy scrambled to grab her panties and threw Steve's shorts at him.

"Hi, Steve! And Stacy!" A woman with a backpack slung over one shoulder pushed the door closed behind her with her foot, pulling a mask from her face. "Sorry to barge in, but your mother gave me a key, and--" She froze. "Oh. Hello."

"Uh, hi, Anna." Steve was frantically trying to pull up his shorts. Stacy emitted a squeal of embarrassment and ran from the living room. Steve glared after her. Coward. "We weren't, uh, expecting--I mean, it's great to see you, but--uh, it's really hot, right?"

Anna dropped her backpack on the floor. Steve and Stacy's aunt, Anna was in her forties, tall, with long red hair. She wore gym shorts and tank top, the shorts showing off tanned, athletic legs from all the tennis she played. Her tank top was tight and low cut, giving Steve a prime view of her cleavage as her tits strained against the sweaty fabric.

She crossed her arms. "So you're both running around naked? Is that it?"

"Uhh..." Steve pulled his shorts up--but he saw his aunt take a look at his prick, limp but still long, before he completely covered it. "Well, it's like this..." He couldn't think of any explanation. How much had Anna seen?

She sighed. "Forget it. I'm on my way to visit Heather." Her daughter, Steve and Stacy's cousin. "You mom told me to check in on you while I went through."

"Oh." Their mother knew Steve and Stacy were having sex. She'd heard Stacy moaning "Fuck me!" when she called them the first day they did it. "So, mom said--"

"Hi, Anna!" Stacy came out of her room in jeans and a T-shirt. "What you been up to? What brings you to my brother's humble abode?"

"She knows, Stace." Steve sank down onto the sofa. "Mom told her. I mean, didn't she?" Oops.

Anna stared at them for a moment, and Steve was sure he'd screwed up. Then she laughed. "Yeah, your mom told me she was afraid you two were having sex with each other. I didn't believe her, until I walked in just now. I'm not sure what to tell her now."

"It's all his fault!" Stacy jabbed a finger at Steve. "He was so horny, and he spied on me, and then he was jacking off in the living room--"

"Wait a minute!" Steve jumped up. "You were just as horny, and you didn't complain about anything! And you were masturbating in the kitchen!"

"Kids!" Anna raised a hand. "Enough fighting. Whatever you do with each other is none of my business. I just need a a place to crash for the night. It's a long drive to Sarah's place."

They looked at each other. "Fine," Steve said. "You can use my room. I'll sleep on the couch. Let me change the sheets--"

"Nah, I'll sleep out here." She walked forward and sank down onto the sofa. "It's not bad. Any chance of a beer, lovebirds?"

Stacy snorted. "Yes on the beer. Lovebirds? Not exactly." She headed for the kitchen.

Anna stretched her body on the sofa. Steve couldn't help checking out her long legs as she kicked off her shoes, her boobs rising and falling under her tight top. He sat down next to her.

Stacy brought beers. "Geez, it's hot." She peeled her T-shirt off, but she was wearing a sports bra under it. She sat in a chair across from the sofa. "That's kind of how it started. It was so fucking hot. And he was horny." She pointed at Steve.

"Hey, we were both horny. This damn pandemic was driving us crazy." He gulped some beer.

"I know." Anna sat up. "I haven't been laid in months. Except this one time the maintenance guy in the building came up to fix a leak. I probably shouldn't have opened the door in just a T-shirt and my panties." She giggled. "I just wasn't thinking. And he was so muscular. Big black guy." She sighed. "Then he went in quarantine, and I never saw him again. I hope he's all right."

She stood and reached for her backpack. "I'm going to take a shower. Order whatever you want for dinner, I'm paying. Bathroom's this way?"

"I'll show you." Stacy picked up their beers and led Anna down the hall. Steve flipped open his laptop to finish some work before dinner.

***

In the bathroom Anna set her backpack in a corner, then stripped off her sweaty top and unsnapped her bra with a sigh of content, happy to free her boobs after the long drive. She was sliding her shorts down when Stacy knocked on the half-open door. "Towels. Oh. Sorry."

Anna laughed. "No problem. Come on in."

Stacy set the towels down next to the sink. Anna slipped off her shorts and panties and piled them on top of her shirt and bra.

Stacy looked her over. Nice tits. Not saggy at all. A boob job? Maybe. Her aunt had a nicely trimmed bush, and her butt was round and firm.

Anna felt her niece's eyes on her. She smiled. "So? You and your brother?"

Stacy nodded. "It's weird. I know. But we just got so horny. Kind of desperate. It's so hot. And he looks--well, you know." She grinned. "And he's good. I was surprised."

"Really?" Anna turned on the shower.

"Yeah. He can go a long time, and he comes back quick. And he goes down on me like--well, it's the second best I've ever had."

She stepped into the shower. "Stay and talk to me."

"Okay." Stacy perched on a small chair, watching the water stream over Anna's body, across her boobs, down her legs...

"Second best? Who was the best?" Anna reached for the soap.

"Oh, it was this girl in college. Trish. She was really good."

"A girl." Anna soaped up her breasts. "You like girls, then?"

"Sometimes." Stacy remembered the way Trish kissed, the way her tongue danced between her lips, and the way her tongue felt on her skin, on her nipples--and in her pussy. She squirmed on the chair. "What about you?"

"Sometimes." Anna rubbed the soap over her legs, cleaning her bush, then sliding it over her clit. "When Mark died--" Her husband, Steve and Stacy's uncle--"there was a friend who came over a lot. I knew she was gay. One day we were drinking wine in the afternoon, and she kissed me. I kissed her back, and a few minutes later we were both naked. On my living room floor! It felt so good. She was so soft, her skin was like lacy silk, and I had an orgasm before I even knew what was happening." She rubbed her pussy, thinking about it.

"What about that guy? The maintenance guy." Without thinking, Stacy unsnapped her jeans, feeling her pussy growing damp.

"Noel? Oh, he was terrific. I mean, I was so horny..." Anna leaned into the water, splashing shampoo on her hair. "Anything would have made me cum. It was--like I said, I was just in my panties, and I saw him looking at my ass, and I could see his dick standing up under his work pants. It looked 10 inches long! He finished up and he was about to leave, and I just couldn't take it anymore."

She rinsed her hair. "So I just took my shirt off. No bra. He stared at me, like it was a joke, so I took my panties off too. Then I went over to him and started unbuckling his belt, and he got the idea right away." She sighed. "I threw away my face mask and I sucked his cock. It was nice and big, thick, but it fit right inside my mouth. He came right away, but then he pulled his clothes off and pushed me against the sink in the kitchen and started fingering me and kissing me, licking my boobs, his mouth all over my body, and then he got hard again."

Stacy's hand was inside her jeans, rubbing her clit as she listened. Anna didn't seem to be watching her. "So then you and him fucked? In the kitchen?"

Anna was stroking her own clit too as she remembered. "He turned me around, and my face was halfway in the sink, and then he stuck it in me, just rammed it inside, and it felt so good. So hard and thick." She sighed in lust, her pussy wet and warm as her fingers danced and darted. "I almost came right away. He slapped my butt, and then he was squeezing it, and he was going so fast, and he kept going. I don't know how long he kept going, but it was long enough for me to cum. I was screaming! I hope the neighbors didn't hear me, but I didn't care. Then he came, all up inside me, for a long time. And then his phone buzzed and he had another call." Anna laughed. "He had to scramble back into his clothes and leave. But he said thank you."

Stacy came with a quiet gasp. When she looked up, Anna was facing away from her, rinsing her long red hair. Stacy gazed at her round ass for a moment, licking her lips, then stood up and fastened her jeans again.

"Okay, I'll see you later." She staggered a bit as she headed for the door. "Good to, uh, see you."

"Same here." Anna turned with a grin. She'd seen Stacy getting herself off.

When Stacy left and the door closed, she leaned against the wall and spread her legs, letting the water run down her thighs as she slipped two fingers into her slit, breathing hard. She came in 30 seconds, enjoying the feeling of the hot water streaming all over her as she came down. She washed her hands, turned off the water, and reached for the towel, wondering what their night together would be like.

***

They ordered Chinese food and sat around the kitchen table. Stacy wore her sports bra and cutoffs, and Steve was in cargo shorts and a T-shirt.

Anna wore her shorts and a sheer sleeveless blouse, buttoned only once and tied to expose her smooth stomach and emphasize her tits. Steve tried not to stare, but the two women were making him hard again.

"So what did mom tell you?" Stacy asked, sipping a beer.

Anna laughed. "She said she called you one day, and heard you, and then Steve told her. She was a little shocked, I'd say, but not really upset. You're adults. We're all adults, aren't we?" She smiled.

After dinner they went to the living room to watch movies. Anna picked a romcom, and Steve sat between her and Stacy while they watched.

He couldn't stop his cock from getting hard, looking at their legs stretched out on the coffee table, sneaking peeks at Stacy's tits in her sports bra, glancing down Anna's loose blouse and gazing at her taut tanned stomach. But he couldn't bring himself to suggest anything to Stacy, with their aunt right there. Halfway through the movie he got up to go to the bathroom, thinking he'd jack off to relieve the pressure.

Anna watched him go, and then scooted over next to Stacy. "You know," she said, "you guys really don't have to hide anything just because I'm here."

"Oh, Stevie will be fine." Stacy laughed. "He can go without sex for one night."

"What about you?"

Stacy looked up. "What?"

Anna trailed a finger down Stacy's thigh. "You don't have to go without sex because of me."

Stacy looked at her aunt, her heart fluttering. Her pussy started tingling.

Anna leaned over and kissed her. Stacy stiffened for just a moment, surprised. Then Anna's tongue nudged against her lips, and she opened her mouth to meet it with her own tongue. She felt Anna's hands on her arms, her shoulders, then pulling the sports bra down to run her hands over Stacy's boobs.

Stacy backed away and unfastened the single button holding her aunt's blouse close and untied it the knot beneath it. She licked her lips at the sight of Anna's nipples, stiff and pink, and the way her boobs rose and fell with her breathing. Anna smiled.

Stacy quickly yanked her sports bra off, and Anna grinned as her tits dropped out. She reached out a hand to touch them, squeezing gently. Stacy sighed with pleasure, her pussy quivering. Underneath her cutoffs her panties were already damp with arousal.

Anna leaned forward to kiss Stacy's nipple, licking around it with her tongue. Stacy squirmed, murmuring softly, and reached for Anna's tits. She squeezed, thinking they were bigger than any she'd ever touched before, and still firm. Then she stopped thinking and laid back as Anna sucked on her nipples and slid her hand down Stacy's smooth stomach to the top edge of her cutoffs. Stacy trembled as Anna started unsnapping and unzipping them.

Anna pushed the cutoffs down, then reached under Stacy's pink panties. Her niece's pussy was wet--dripping. Smiling, she slipped a finger into Stacy's slit, and licked her lips as Stacy shuddered with pleasure.

"Mmm, mmm," Stacy moaned, laying back to enjoy Anna's probing finger. She stroked one of her boobs, gazing at Anna's tits. Then her eyes trailed down her body to the mound under Anna's shorts. She bit her lip, remembering the salty taste of her friend Trish's pussy in college, the texture of her pussy lips as she licked her.

Stacy reached down to tug at Anna's waistband. Anna grunted, then straightened up to yank her shorts down. Sitting again, she pulled on Stacy's panties, slipping them down her legs and tossing them onto the coffee table. She grinned at her first sight of Stacy's pussy, pink and dripping. She leaned forward to kiss Stacy on the mouth, flicking her tongue across her lips, then bent down between her niece's legs to take a taste.

"Ohh." Stacy shivered at the first touch of Anna's tongue on her pussy lips. She reached out for Anna's shoulder, holding her tight as Anna licked her pussy up and down.

After a moment Anna shifted to the floor, crouching between Stacy's legs. She lowered her face between Stacy's thighs, grabbed her ass, and planted her mouth on Stacy's slit, snaking her tongue forward. Stacy moaned, and Anna smiled.

She started licking Stacy's pussy with long slow strokes of her tongue while her own pussy burned with desire. Later--right now she was going to enjoy bringing her niece to orgasm, listening to her groan with lust and quiver with pleasure. Anna moved upward to flick the tip of her tongue against Stacy's pulsing clit, and slid one finger, then two, into Stacy's warm, wet pussy, thrusting back and forth in a firm, steady rhythm.

Steve walked into the living room just then, and stared at the scene before him. His sister, naked on the couch, with his aunt, also naked, between her legs eating her out and fingering her while Stacy moaning and squirmed.

"Damn it," he said. "If I'd know this was going to start, I wouldn't have jerked off in the bathroom."

Anna looked up, and Stacy peeked over her shoulder. She giggled, then lay back again to enjoy her aunt's fingers probing her pussy. "Yeah, too bad. Mmm, mmm, mmm, Anna... Anna..."

"Fuck it." Steve pulled his T-shirt over his head and dropped his shorts. Anna looked up just long enough to check out his cock, drooping between his legs but beginning to stiffen. Then she focused again on Stacy, her fingers damp with Stacy's fluids as she twirled her tongue in a circle around her clit.

Steve walked around the sofa. He'd fucked his sister lots of times in the last few weeks, and the thought of her pussy still made his balls heavy. He'd never even thought about his aunt, but now, looking at her naked body sweating as she went at Stacy, all he could think of was getting inside her. A new pussy, just for his newly hard cock.

He put his hands on her ass, squeezing it until she paused to look over her shoulder. "Is it okay?" Steve asked.

Anna nodded. Her pussy needed something, something right now. "Y-yeah," she answered, her voice hoarse. "Do it."

"Fuck her, Stevie," Stacy said, gazing at his rigid cock. "Fuck her."

Steve grinned, leaned forward, and drove his dick into Anna's pussy with a quick, hard thrust. Anna grunted, then pushed back as the cock filled her deep. For a moment she forgot about Stacy, enjoying the sensation of a hard cock inside, about to start pounding her hard and heavy.

jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers
12