Horny Siblings in the Pandemic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she took a deep breath and went back to Stacy's clit with her tongue, adding a third finger to her penetration of Stacy's tight young pussy. She lifted her head and blew across her clit, teasing her, then licked at the edge of her slit, rubbing the inside of her thighs with her free hand. Her skin was smooth and sweaty, her muscles taut as her body squirmed on the sofa. Not much longer now. Anna bent back down to lick at that clit some more.

Steve gazed at Stacy's tits, rising up and down as Anna sent her higher and higher toward ecstasy. He was going deep, thrusting hard, his balls bouncing and his cock throbbing back and forth inside Anna's warm pussy.

Since he and his sister had started having sex, they'd fucked at least three times a day, sometimes more, and no matter how many times he came, he could always get it up again for more. Maybe it was Stacy's hot body, or maybe he just couldn't resist the illicit thrill of fucking his sister. And now his aunt. He didn't care. At this point, he almost hoped the pandemic would never end.

Stacy's body was boiling as her pussy churned from Anna's lips and fingers. She looked up, over Anna's bare shoulders, to watch Steve pound her, his muscles flexing as he drove his cock in and out. He smiled and gave her a wink. She nodded back, arching up as a wave of pleasure shot through her, moaning in anticipation as she felt her orgasm building deep down inside her pussy.

Anna was breathing hard from Steve's cock plunging into her, trying to focus on Stacy's pussy at the same time. She could feel Stacy getting close to cumming, juices flowing from her slit, and sucked at her clit urgently, even as the throbbing inside her own pussy grew more intense with each thrust of Steve's cock.

Stacy suddenly grabbed Anna's head, pressing her face down. "Oh!" she cried out. "Oh! Oh, oh, oh, ooohhh..."

Anna smiled as she felt Stacy's legs shake. Steve slowed down as his sister started cumming, and Anna pushed her fingers deep one more time while giving her clit a long, wet kiss. Stacy leaned back, straightening her legs and squeezing Anna's shoulders as her orgasm flooded through her. "Oh yeah, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, uhhh, ahhh, yes..."

Anna lifted her head, gasping for air, then settled back to enjoy Steve's young cock again. She stroked Stacy's thighs as her body shook, sweat dripping down her neck and shoulders. "Yeah, Steve, right in there, just like that," she moaned, closing her eyes. "Just--right--there..."

Steve reared back, digging his fingers into Anna's ass. A few more pumps... He bit his lip, trying not to cum before she did. He was close, his cock ready to shoot.

Anna pushed her body up, opened her eyes, and stared at the ceiling fan circling overhead, letting herself go. "Yes," she grunted. "Yes, yes... fuck yes. Yes! YES!" She clutched at her tits, squeezing them as the sensations in her body soared, her orgasm crackling inside her as Steve kept pushing, pushing, harder and harder--

Then Steve came. His dick spurted inside Anna, pulsing and pumping, his heart racing as Anna's pussy clenched around his shaft. Anna dropped forward, and his cock slipped from her pussy, so Steve leaned forward and started jerking himself, his hands sliding up and down his slippery shaft, Anna's fluids mixing with his own precum, and he shot off, spewing onto Anna's back and ass. Then, with a grin, he leaned over to finish by cumming over Stacy's tits, still heaving from her orgasm seconds before.

Stacy laughed as her brother's cum spattered her body. She reached out to rub Anna's back, spreading the cum like lotion over her skin, then licked her fingers as Steve's spurts slowed down.

Steve sank down on the sofa next to Anna, gasping. "Wow."

"I guess I can tell your mother that you're both doing okay." Anna kissed Stacy, then Steve, then lay back, catching her breath.

"How long can you stay?" Stacy asked.

"Just tonight. I'm going to visit Heather tomorrow." She laughed. "Don't look so disappointed. Once I'm out of here, you can go back to fucking each other silly as much as you want."

"Yeah." Stacy sighed. "It's nice to have another girl around, though."

"I'll say," Steve said, grinning at the two naked women next to him. "Maybe Heather could come for a visit."

Anna smiled. "Maybe."

12