All Comments on 'Horny Siblings in the Pandemic Ch. 02'

by jlawrence

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shang40shang40over 2 years ago

I liked inclusion of aunt. Lesbian sex is requirement of house. It provides new episodes.

I love to fuck my cousin and her mom together with lesbian sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I disagree with the first comment. In an incest story, an aunt, eating her niece's pussy while her nephew is fucking her pussy: What's not to like!?

.

BTW to the 1st comment: the site is the one that makes that determination. With only a few exceptions, if there is any incest content -- regardless of other content -- the story is placed in Incest/Taboo. Despite your own dislike of lesbian incest, rather than ignore such stories most are drawn to such stories.

.

About the story:

.

1) Sarah? You seemed to switch Heather to Sarah at one point..

.

2) If the whole reason they started fucking and are still fucking it pandemic restrictions, how is Anna able to travel and just drop in without any warning? It could have been easy just to say things have eased somewhat, but not enough for him to go back to the office or her to get her job back.

jlawrencejlawrenceover 2 years agoAuthor

Writer here—

Yeah, I should have done a better job of changing "Sarah" to "Heather." If I bring the cousin into the story, I don't want too many "S" names.'

And you're right about Anna, I should have explained that better. Although she was wearing a mask when she first arrived.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was great! Can’t wait for part three. The first comment is definitely odd.

sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 2 years ago

Great family story. Lots of room to develop additional relationships. Ignore the rather negative commentary from the first “reviewer”. I am sure his stories are no where near your imagination. 😈

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Now if Mom (yes she isvthe Aunt, but shes still a mom to her daughter.) tells her own daughter about a sibling sex party looking for a three way…..that’s really liberated!

I don’t know if Steve can. handle three at once.Unless he knows Old Als version of Queen for a day. hee

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie9 months ago

Oh my god I’m so close to cumming. I’m in love with these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous