Horny Siblings in the Pandemic Ch. 04

Story Info
Lockedown's almost over; what will happen?
4.2k words
4.48
11.7k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers

Sorry this took so long. This may be the end of this story, depending on the response.

Oh, yeah, everyone's over 18. There's no lesbian action, but there is a mother and daughter masturbating together, FYI.

Thanks for reading.

_____

Steve heard his sister's urgent moans as soon as he opened the door. Stacy was gasping, groaning, grunting, and grinding inside her bedroom, loud enough that he closed and locked the door fast before anyone out in the hall could hear her.

He set down his groceries and pulled off his mask. The lockdown had eased up, and it was safe to go out for supplies, but most people were still masked on the streets and in the stores, and no one lingered. Things were getting better, but the world was nowhere near back to normal yet.

Steve's cock stiffened as he listened to Stacy, and he imagined her naked body writhing in pleasure, her fingers up her pussy, stroking her clit, maybe using one of her dildos or other toys. He grinned and left the groceries on the living room floor as he headed toward her room.

Then he heard a second voice. A man. "Oh yeah, baby... oh yeah..."

Startled, he stopped for a moment, then crept forward silently. Who the hell could it be? The door to Stacy's room was half open, and he leaned over, peering inside, holding his breath to keep from making a sound.

This was just like spying on Stacy and her boyfriends when they were in high school. He remembered a skinny guy with a long thin cock that Stacy sucked and sucked until it spurted all over her face and tits. She'd gotten mad when he couldn't get it up again.

Now Stacy was on her hands and knees on her bed, her boobs swinging back and forth, her blond hair wild around her neck, as a large guy with a tattoo on his shoulder was pounding his cock into her from behind. He was gritting his teeth, squeezing her ass with big hands, his balls flapping against her butt, and Stacy was pushing her body back at him stroke for stroke, driving his hard prick deeper and deeper inside her pussy as her body shook and swayed in a hard, fast rhythm.

Steve stared. Who the fuck was this guy? He opened his mouth, then shut it again. Whoever it was, his sister was obviously enjoying his cock. The first cock she'd gotten since the lockdown started. Aside from Steve's.

Steve and Stacy had started fucking one hot and horny day, and in the months since they'd done it as much as they could. At first it was just desperate horniness, but after a while they got comfortable with each other, enjoying each other's bodies as often as they could, fucking and cumming every day and every night without caring what the rest of the world might think.

Steve's cock got hard again. Harder. He was about to back away when Stacy looked up and saw him. Too out of breath to speak, she winked at him with a wide smile, then lowered her head to concentrate on the cock thrusting in and out of her body.

The guy saw him too. He slowed down for a moment, but Stacy reached back to slap his leg, and he leaned down to get back up to speed. He nodded, and Steve nodded back. Then, with a soft sight, Steve turned and went back to put the groceries away.

___

His name was Grady, and he had one of the biggest cocks Stacy had ever taken up her pussy. She bit her lip, breathing hard, enjoying the sensation of a fresh cock--her first new one in months--ramming into her. She was going to cum soon, and she was going to enjoy it.

Grady gripped Stacy's hips, his cock throbbing as her pussy squeezed it tighter and tighter with each thrust. Sweat rolled down his shoulders, even with the ceiling fan on overhead. He looked down at Stacy's naked body, her bare shoulders, and grinned.

He slapped Stacy's ass. Not hard, but she yelped, then laughed. He slapped her again, then reached forward to grab her hair, pulling her head back.

"Not so hard," she murmured, glancing back at him. "Just keep it up back there. Just--keep it--up--oh yeah! Yeah! Yesss..."

"Uh-huh," Grady grunted. "Mmm..."

He wondered about the guy outside the door, but he couldn't think about that right now. All he really wanted to do was plow this chick's tight pussy, keep his dick inside her until he came--which was soon now. He could feel it building up in his balls.

Stacy bit her lip. She was ready to cum, her pussy churning impatiently. Grady had a nice cock, and he'd gotten hard fast after her blowjob, but he was too quick, too focused on his own dick. Not like--like--okay, her brother. She closed her eyes and let herself think of Steve. He always took his time. Always made sure she was reaching her peak. He knew where her clit was and what to do with it. He didn't just shove his cock inside and let it do all the work.

But this was the first new cock she'd gotten since before the lockdown. Damn it, she was going to enjoy this. Grady had a big cock that filled her up, and while he didn't have much finesse, he had a lot of enthusiasm. She lowered her head and concentrated on the warm feeling growing inside her pussy. Just a little more. Just a few more minutes. There, that's it, that's good--"Oh! Yes! Yes, yes, yes--"

"Yeah!" Grady shouted as he came, the cum shooting from his cock into Stacy's quivering slit. He dug his fingers into her ass, clawing her skin as his balls pumped and pumped. He gritted his teeth, letting it flow, his stiff cock embedded in Stacy's pussy as it sucked in every drop of his semen.

Stacy dropped forward on the sheets, gasping. She'd needed that. She felt Grady pumping a few more spurts until he finished and slipped his cock free of her pussy, rolling over to lie on the bed next to her.

"Nice," he said. He reached over her body to stroke her nipple.

"Yeah," Stacy sighed.

"Who was that guy?" Grady asked, squeezing Stacy's tit.

"My brother." She answered without thinking. But really she didn't care. Grady wouldn't guess what was going on. And what if he did? It was her business, and Stevie's. Not his.

Grady laughed. "Brother, huh? He going to be okay?"

"He'll be fine." She pushed his hand away. "You should go."

"Yeah." He sat up, looking for his boxers. "See you tomorrow?"

Stacy nodded, still coming down from her orgasm. "Yup."

Grady left. Stacy lay on the bed, smiling, fingering her clit as she thought about his cock pounding in and out of her. It had been nice. He seemed like an okay guy. Maybe if she taught him to slow down a bit...

Slowly she slipped a finger inside her pussy. Mmm. That felt nice. Sometimes a girl needs to just take care of herself, right? She lay on her back, spreading her legs, and slid another finger inside. Her pussy tingled, both from the orgasm a few minutes ago and the prospect of another one coming up.

Then a shower. Then... Steve.

___

After putting the groceries away Steve went to his room. His dick was still throbbing from watching Stacy, naked and fucking, with whoever that guy was. He pulled off his shorts, sat down on his bed, and opened his laptop to look for porn, rubbing his prick lazily as he thought about his sister's bouncing tits.

Then his laptop beeped unexpectedly with an incoming call. Shit, he thought, his erection starting to face. Then he saw who it was from.

Anna. Their aunt.

Grinning, he moved the laptop so his cock wasn't in view and accepted the call. "Hey, auntie!"

"Hi, Stevie." Anna was in her 40s, with long red hair. She wore a T-shirt, tight, her nipples pressing against the fabric. She smiled. "What you up to?"

His cock squirmed. Their aunt had come for a surprise visit a few months ago, and the surprise was on her--at first. She'd practically walked in on Steve with his cock deep inside Stacy's pussy, but only laughed. Later that night they were all naked, fucking and sucking each other's bodies in every combination. It had been a great weekend.

"Uh, not much. About to take a shower. You doing okay?"

"Fine." She smirked. "Shower, huh? Why don't you take your shirt off?"

Steve grinned. "How about you?"

He pulled his T-shirt over his shoulders and tossed it next to his shorts. Anna smiled at him, naked now, at least from the waist up, her boobs jiggling as she chuckled, looking his body over. "Now the pants."

"Way ahead of you." Steve stood up, letting his aunt see his stiffening prick. "Actually, I was going to do a little something before I took a shower."

"What about Stacey?" Anna licked her lips, gazing at Steve's hard shaft and the drip of precum at the tip.

"She's, uh, busy." He sat down and pulled the laptop onto his bed, positioning it so Anna could see everything.

"Oh, okay." Anna stood up. She was wearing just panties, and Steve watched as she slid them down her thighs. The bright red bush between her thighs was neatly trimmed, and looked a little bit wet already.

She leaned forward top position her laptop so he could see her better. Anna was naked, sitting on a couch, and she laid back and started stroking her pussy slowly. "I've missed you."

"Me too." Steve started running his hand up and down his dick. "Things are getting better, though. The lockdown's easing up. I'm still wearing a mask at the grocery store, though."

"That's good." Anna squirmed a little, sighing. "Ohh, that's good, too. How's your sister?"

"She's, uh, good." Steve tried not to think about her fucking in the other bedroom, focusing on Anna's boobs and her fingers playing with her pussy. His cock throbbed as he watched her.

"Maybe I can come down for another visit." Anna slid a finger into her slit, and started rubbing her pussy with her other hand. "I really enjoyed our, uh, visit. Oh."

"Yeah, we did too. You could come, or we could drive up there." Would Stacy want to go anywhere with him? Now that she was already fucking other guys? He flashed back to an image of her getting pounded, and it made his cock throb even harder.

"Oh, we'd like that. Yesss..." Anna closed her eyes for a moment, rubbing herself slowly, then a little a faster. She opened her eyes to look at Steve's cock, and licked her lips again. She slipped another finger into her pussy, rocking back and forth on the sofa as she thrust into herself.

"Mom?" The voice came from offscreen. "Who are you talking to?"

Steve froze, but Anna just slowed her strokes and looked to one side. "Hi, Heather. I was just talking to Stevie."

"Talking?" A face darted into view on the screen. Heather, Steve's cousin, Anna's daughter. She wore a bikini top, but Steve couldn't see the rest of her. "Oh, hi, Stevie."

"H-hi." He reached for a pillow to cover himself, and Anna laughed.

"Don't worry, Stevie," Anna said. "I told her all about our visit. And about you and Stacy. She's fine with it, aren't you, Heather?"

"Fine, fine, fine." Heather laughed. She had the same red hair as her mother, smaller tits and tanned skin on her shoulders. "Don't hide from me, Stevie! I want to see it all. Mom has, so fair's fair, right?"

Steve swallowed. What difference did it make now? He tossed the pillow aside and let his cock spring high. "This is me."

"Nice." Heather sat next to her mother. Steve could see she was wearing cutoff shorts, and she had nice tanned legs. "Well, don't stop because of me." She patted Anna's arm, then reached behind her back to unfasten her top.

Steve started stroking again as the bikini fell off and Heather's tits popped out. Smaller than Anna's but just as nice. She leaned back to pull her shorts off, then sat up and grinned. She shook her boobs at the screen, then turned around to show him her ass, slapping herself once. Then she sat down again, knees closed, and stared at the screen, gazing at Steve's cock with eager eyes.

Anna began rubbing her clit with one hand, thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy faster. "This is nice," she breathed. "Not as good as the real thing, but still... pretty good."

"Yeah." Steve's eyes darted between mother and daughter. "Do you guys--do you--do it?"

Heather laughed. "No. I mean, she's hot, but she's still my mom, you know? Maybe someday. Right now..." She leaned back and opened her knees. "We just do this together. Sometimes." She poked a finger into her pussy. "Mmm..."

"Okay." Steve bit his lip, his cock aching. He couldn't help thinking how it would feel to jam his rod into his cousin's snatch, pound her over and over again until they both came. He'd always thought Heather was cute when they were younger, but it was only after she turned 18 that he recognized how sexy she was. But he never thought he'd be able to do anything about it. Maybe now--soon?

"What's Stacy up to?" Heather played with her pussy and squeezed her nipples, glancing over at her mother as Anna's hand moved faster. "Where is she?"

"She was--fucking some guy--a few minutes ago," Steve said without thinking. "I mean--I saw her--and them--and she looked like she was having a good time, but..." He switched hands, looking at Anna. "So that's why I'm--doing this."

"Are you angry?" Anna let her hand slow. "That there's another guy?"

"No. Yes. I don't know." Talking about it made him remember all the times they'd fucked over the summer, which made him hornier than ever. "I mean, I want her to have fun, but... ohh... after this is all over... uhh... is she going to forget about me? I don't want that... ahh..."

"I'm sure she won't just dump you, Stevie." Anna smiled, then gasped sharply as a wave of pleasure shot through her body. "Yes, yes... I've seen you guys fucking together. I know how much she loves that cock you've got. Almost as much as I love it... fuck, I wish I was there right now... you'll be fine..."

"I'd never dump you," Heather said, breathing hard, her fingers deep inside her slit. "Not if I got hold of a cock like that. I can't wait for you to put it inside me someday. Soon, mom? Can we go see them soon?"

"Yes, honey," Anna said, sweat trickling down between her tits. "You'll like Stacey too. She's so sexy. And energetic. And... and... oh, yes, yes..."

Heather giggled, her eyes flicking between her mother's pussy and Steve's throbbing prick. She reached over, her hand out of view, and when it came back she was holding a slim black dildo. With a grin she eased it inside her slit, licking her lips and stroking her clit. Her grin became a gasp as she started sliding the dildo in and out, coating it with her juices. "Mmm," she murmured. "You almost there. Mom?"

"Almost... almost..." Anna looked down at her daughter's dildo. "I've got to get one like that. I've got to--got to--ohhh..." She bit her lip and smiled up at Steve. "How about you, Stevie? Getting close?"

"Y-yeah," Steve grunted, overwhelmed by the view on his laptop. Heather's young tits were wobbling as she squirmed, and Anna's pussy looked like it was shaking as her fingers darted back and forth. "Oh, yeah. Oh yeah."

"We want to see it," Heather said, panting. "We want to see it cum. Make it cum for us, Stevie, make it cum--"

That was all Steve could handle. His cock spurted, shooting cum onto his sheets as his heart pounded. He twisted to make sure he didn't splatter anything on his laptop, but he kept pumping over and over as his cock kept spewing, his eyes locked on his aunt's and his cousin's naked bodies on the other side of the screen.

"Oh!" Anna shouted, her body jerking as she came. "Oh, that's so good. So good." She closed her eyes, rocking back and forth, teasing every ounce of pleasure out of her pussy as the orgasm shook her body. "Soo gooood..."

"Ah," Heather whispered. She was quiet, but Steve could tell she was cumming too, right next to her mother. She gripped the dildo in her fist, holding it firmly inside her as she pressed her hand against her clit, shaking silently as pleasure swam through her body.

She kept her eyes on Steve, smiling as she came down. She slipped the dildo from her pussy and licked it, then held it out for Anna. "Taste?"

"Why not?" Anna leaned over to slide her tongue around the shaft, licking her daughter's juices up. "Nice," she said, still catching her breath. "Oh, I'm glad I called."

"Me too." Steve wiped his hands on the sheets.

"Me three," Heather said, squeezing her mother's shoulder. "We have to get together in real life. Soon."

"Absolutely." Anna handed the dildo back to Heather. "We'll talk soon, Stevie. Love to Stacey."

Heather blew him a kiss as the screen went blank.

___

Steve was watching TV when Stacy came into the living room. She was wearing a tank top and panties, like she was trying to tease him into some action. "Hi, Stevie."

"Hey, Stace. Grab me a beer?"

"Sure." She headed for the kitchen and came back with beers for both of them.

He glanced at his sister as she sat next to him. She was freshly showered, her hair still damp. "So who was he?"

"Grady. He's a bartender." She opened her can. "We're going to be working together."

"Working?"

"I got a job! Ta-dah!" She lifted her arms. "The bar down the street reopened. They're hiring. Grady was interviewing right before me."

"And you brought him home?"

"What better way to celebrate?" She held out her can. "To my new job!"

"Congrats." They clinked cans and drank.

They sat in silence. Steve tried not to think about Grady, but he couldn't focus on the TV. He glanced at Stacey's legs.

"Was he any good?" Steve asked carefully.

She shrugged. "Not bad. Just the first I've had in a long time. Except for you." She patted his leg.

"Is he vaccinated? Boosted?"

"Yes, yes, big brother." She laughed. "We had to show cards at the interview. I wouldn't fuck around with this fucking virus."

"Just watching out for you."

"Thanks so much," she said sarcastically. "Did you enjoy, uh, looking out for me?"

Steve grinned. "I always like seeing my hot sister naked."

"Did you jerk off?"

"First I had to put the groceries away." He sighed. "But--yeah." He'd tell her about Anna and Heather later. Looking at Stacy was making him hard again.

"Good for you." She finished off her beer. "I guess now I can start looking for my own place again."

He turned to her. "You're moving out?"

"Wasn't that the idea? This was only temporary, after my roommates kicked me out of the other place." Stacy started to stand up again to get another beer. Then she stopped. "Something wrong?"

"No. I just thought--I don't know." He leaned back. "There's no rush."

Stacy frowned. "You don't want me to move out?"

He stared at her, letting his eyes linger over the curve of her tits in her T-shirt. "I was kind of getting used to having you around, you know?"

She laughed. "Fucking me, you mean, don't you?"

He tensed his shoulders, looking away from her, trying to stay in control. "Well, yeah, of course. But--you're my sister. I like the company. What's that song? 'I've got accustomed to your face--'"

Stacy laughed. "You've got a great cock, Stevie, but you can't sing." She slapped his shoulder. Then she reached down and pulled her T-shirt over her shoulders, tossing it on the floor and letting her boobs spring out. "You mean, accustomed to these? Accustomed to my pussy?"

Even after all these months, he still hard a hard time looking away from his sister's tits. "They're pretty nice."

"Oh, Stevie, Stevie." Stacy kissed the top of his head. "I don't really want to move either. I just thought you wanted your own apartment back."

He kissed her cheek. Then he sat back. "Nah. I like things the way they are. With you. And--everything."

"Well, I'm still going to fuck other guys." She put a hand in his lap and starting played with the waistband of his shorts. "You better be okay with that."

"Like Grady?" He could get used to that, he guessed.

"Like Grady." She slid her hands inside his shorts. "But this other girl interviewing for a waitress job was pretty cute. Maybe I'll bring her home." Stacy grinned.

Steve lifted his hips off the sofa to slip his shorts down. His cock was hard, quivering. His sister stroked him slowly, gazing at it. Then she looked up at Steve and winked.

jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers
12