All Comments on 'Horny Siblings in the Pandemic Ch. 04'

by jlawrence

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

I really hate the idea of Stacy fucking outsiders. Nothing Taboo about that at all. a happy time together as a couple with aunt and cuz in the mix as often as they want and maybe they can all move in together and start making babies.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

"Now Stacy was on her hands and knees on her bed, her boobs swinging back and forth, her blond hair wild around her neck, as a large guy with a tattoo on his shoulder was pounding his cock into her from behind. He was gritting his teeth, squeezing her ass with big hands, his balls flapping against her butt,"

I don't know if you have the female anatomy wrong, or the male anatomy wrong, but one of them is WAY off in this picture.

With the female on her hands and knees and a guy pounding her from behind, either her butt would need to be hanging below her pussy or asshole, or his balls would need to be above his cock. Somebody is either horribly deformed or the person who typed that is an idiot.

I'm going with the idiot choice.

That's why I stopped reading there, and why I gave this 1 star.

GreatwanniGreatwanniabout 1 year ago

Well, you can’t tease Steve and Stacy visiting their aunt and cousin and NOT write about it! This is so good! Don’t stop now, one more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It feels to me like Stacy's cheating on him. Like when your girlfriend says she wants an open relationship. This chapter actually left me a little depressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"This may be the end of this story, depending on the response."

,

If you have so little faith in your own story, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

bad ending.

sorry but the fact she just jumped to some random guy shows she is not really interested in him. shows he was just handy to use and nothing more. he should have just let her move out and moved on with his life. maybe get back to thinking about the other workers he mentioned missing seeing at work or his cousin or mum since they were kind of set up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was... this supposed to be the sad chapter? I'm not saying that to mean or anything; this feels like the part of a story where the relationship starts to go south, and Steve runs into the arms of his cousin (or aunt, or mom, or neighbor, etc) especially with that "I'd never dump you" line from Heather.

That's certainly a direction it could go, but after three (fucking amazing, I'll add) chapters of lighthearted stroke stories with a "will they or won't they?" romantic element, this part is a kinda blindsiding (and maybe a little heartbreaking?). I think another commenter hit the nail on the head: It feels when like your girlfriend wants an open relationship, and you just don't want to break up.

The previous chapters had me *desperate* for more, and your writing is still good, so I'd like to see where this story would go. I'm just nervous the elephant in the room of Stacy's behavior/Steve's feelings won't get resolved and I'll end up sad when I just wanted to jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Be a good thought for her to have second thoughts about other dudes and agree to just stick with chicks. He agrees not to do anyone else unless she brings them home to him to share.

bluesbobluesbo10 months ago

Sorry, but Grady ruined it for me -- why did some random guy need to enter the picture when the rest of the family relationships (aunt and cousin) could have been much more fully explored? Should have ended with chapter three in my opinion. You had a great story going, but I hated the ending.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie9 months ago

So fucking hot. I wish I could watch them at it

jrwr7jrwr719 days ago

So disappointed. You turned this really hot story about a brother and sister loving and enjoying each other into a cuck tale. I felt horrible for the guy and hated the girl the moment he walked in on them. I stopped reading the story because I didn't care, I was just mad. It seemed heartless of her and downright cold for her to assume it would be okay to have some stranger over to bang her. If it had been me, I wouldn't have been cool with it because, first it's my place. Second, if you wanted to do something like that, it would be nice to discuss it first. He would have been within his right to chase the guy out and be pissed at his sis. But, by her actions, it's obvious she really didn't care as much about him as he cared about her, and that ruined it for me. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous