Horny Siblings in the Pandemic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve groaned. He reached for Stacy's tits, pulling at her nipples. For a moment he flashed on the memory of Heather's boobs, and his aunt's pussy. Then Stacy was bent over, licking at his shaft, and he was squeezing her tits, his prick pulsing as Stacy's tongue slid up and down.

"Nice cock," Stacy whispered, playing with his balls. "I'd miss this if I moved out."

"Yeah," he muttered, planting one hand on Stacy's shoulder. She got the hint and took him deep inside her mouth, wrapping her lips around his shaft.

Steve lay back, pushing his hips up as Stacy sucked him, urging his dick deeper into her mouth. Cumming with his aunt and cousin had been nice, but not as satisfying as a real fuck. It gave him some power to hold off as Stacy's head bobbed back and forth, though.

"Mmm," Stacy murmured around his cock. Steve stroked her hair, looking down at her body. She pumped his dick with one hand as she sucked, and gripped his leg with the other, digging her nails into his skin.

He squeezed her shoulder, grunting, then slowly pulled her up. "That's nice," he said, grinning. "Now, how about--"

"Got ya." Stacy grinned and quickly peeled her panties down her legs. "Which way?"

Her pushed her onto the sofa, spreading her legs, his cock jutting out. "Down and dirty."

"Old fashioned, huh?" Stacy licked her lips and lay back, lifting her heels into the air. "Do it."

Steve crouched down between her legs, hands on Stacy's thighs, and slammed his prick into her. "Ah!" Stacy moaned, shuddering as his cock went deep. She leaned back, gasping, then looked up at him with a wide grin as he started thrusting into her pussy.

"Yeah," Steve murmured as he slid in and out. He'd fucked plenty of women in his life, but doing it with his sister was just more exciting. The thought of breaking the rules everyone else had to follow made his cock throb and ache whenever he thought about it. It was addicting, and he didn't ever want to stop.

Stacy moaned as Steve pounded her, rubbing her clit faster and faster with each thrust. Her boobs bounced, and she tightened her legs around his waist, pushing her body up to draw him in deeper as he pounded in and out.

Stacy grinned, gazing up at him. Steve was biting his lip, fighting the urge to cum too soon. She liked watching his face as he fucked her--liked feeling his cock inside her--liked the feeling of his skin against hers as they enjoyed each other's bodies. She never wanted to let this end.

Steve saw Stacy looking up at him, and almost came right then. Then he put his head down, staring at her tits, and gripped her shoulders, his fingers sliding in her sweat. The inside of her pussy was so tight, so wet, and his cock felt big and powerful as she responded to it, squirming beneath him and moaning in erotic pleasure.

"Oh," Steve grunted, close to cumming. "Oh, yeah. Here it comes, Stace. Get ready, I'm, I'm--"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Stacy murmured, her pussy clenching. "Me too, me too, I'm going to, going to--"

He came with a shout, pumping his cum down into his sister's snatch, while Stacy arched her back and screamed, feeling the orgasm burst inside her pussy and spread through her body, leaving her shaking, moaning, gasping for air.

Steve thrust into her a few more times, squeezing more and more cum out of his cock until his arms gave out, and he rolled off Stacy, tumbling onto the floor. The last few drops of cum dripped from the tip of his dick as he lay on the carpet catching his breath.

Stacy laughed. "You okay, Stevie?"

He sat up and rubbed her legs. "Just fine. You."

"Terrific. I think I'm going to like staying here." She patted his head. "Forever, right?"

"As long as you want," Steve said, watching his cum drip from her wet pussy. "As long as you want."

# # #

12