Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Son feels shame as he succumbs to his desires.
4.2k words
4.75
56.8k
128

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains gay sex and incest.

Jamie woke with a shock of fearful realization. He had fallen asleep in the basement, naked and covered in his own cum. His mother or sister might see! He sat up fast as lightning and reached for his clothes, only to find that he was already dressed. He lifted his shirt and saw that he wasn't plastered with dry cum. His father must have returned to take care of his son after Jamie had fallen asleep.

With his shock dying down, the events of last night began to replay in Jamie's mind. He could hardly believe that he had done all that with his own dad. He had choked on his dad's cock and Dad had sucked him off while fingering him. He felt his pants getting tighter as the memories washed over him.

But Jamie was also awash with shameful failure. He had been so horny that he had allowed his dad to take advantage of him. He had wanted his dad to do it. He wanted his dad's body, his big, manly cock. And that was sick. He hated himself for letting his lust take over. His hand closed around his bulge as images of his dad's naked arousal appeared, unbidden, in his head. He had sunken into depraved perversity and he didn't know if he'd be able, or willing, to pull himself out of it.

Jamie absentmindedly rubbed his growing bulge as he straightened up on the couch. He heard his parents roaming around upstairs and he dreaded confronting them. He had slept in the basement, which was unusual, and he didn't know how he'd handle his mother's inevitable questions. And his dad... What would Dad be like, the morning after their illicit tryst?

Jesus, it had just occurred to Jamie that Dad had cheated on Mom, with their son. God, it was all so fucked up. But it was time to deal with the world. It was Saturday morning. Jamie headed upstairs and he forced thoughts of last night's encounter into the back of his mind.

His mother made breakfast for him, which he ate after deflecting her invasive inquiries. His little sister teased him about sleeping in his clothes. He felt his cheeks burning. The answer to their questions was Jamie's new secret burden, both a source of taboo pleasure and great humiliation. He worried that they could read it all of his face, but neither mother nor sister seemed to notice.

He was additionally nervous because he was sitting across from his father. Dad made idle-chit chat as though his teenage son didn't have a gut-full of his daddy-cum. Dad read some headlines out loud to the family, like he hadn't, just hours previously, had his finger shoved up his son's asshole.

Jamie struggled to sort out this new understanding of his father. The man he had known his whole life, the man who raised him, was now inserted into Jamie's sexual psyche and the eighteen year old couldn't process that.

After quickly finishing his meal, Jamie rushed upstairs to shower. As the afternoon wore on, his thoughts were a melee of homework, sex, shame, his future at college, and his friends. He finally pulled himself together enough to get out and hang with his buddies. This proved enough distraction that he was able to forget about his troubles, at least until he pulled into his driveway that night. Then it all came flooding back.

Jamie walked into the dark house. His parents and sister had gone to bed and he was grateful that he didn't have to confront his father. Jamie found himself in the living room, watching TV. He didn't want to retreat to the basement to revisit all the strange emotions of the previous night. He tried not to remember that fiasco, but his raging hormones wouldn't let him forget. He was getting hard as thoughts of those horrible, wonderful events flooded his mind. He groped at his dick through his shorts, eyes closed and reliving last night in his head, despite himself. Touching Dad's cock. Sucking it. Dad fingering his ass...

"Hey, buddy," Dad's voice cut through Jamie's horned-up, dreamy state. In his shock, he tried to cover the bulge in his shorts as Dad came closer.

"Don't you think we're past that?" Dad said, reaching down to pull Jamie's hands away from the protruding shape. Jamie felt so stupid for letting his hormones take control and allowing himself to get caught again.

"I thought you were in bed," Jamie said with an edge to his voice.

Dad sat next to his son on the couch and said, "I was. I heard you come in. I was kinda hoping..." He placed a hand on Jamie's bare knee. Jamie started down at his leg while the hand moved upward, fingers sneaking into the leg of his shorts. As if on automatic, Jamie parted his legs slightly, allowing Dad's digits to slither along his bare inner thigh, deeper into his shorts.

"We had such a good time last night. I've been dreaming about being with a young, fit guy like you for years. Then I finally notice that my own son is a horny gay god living under my own roof."

Dad made contact with Jamie's mounded underwear pouch. The teen, partly inviting, partly relenting, opened his legs wider. His father's grip closed around his teen bulge. His cock was reacting, filling out his basket under Dad's massaging hand.

"Mmm," Dad hummed as he held his son's swelling snake. "I'm glad you're just as eager and I am." Just like that, Dad was groping his son's hard-on again. Within five minutes of coming in the front door, Jamie's dad had his hand up his son's shorts, fondling his stiffy.

Withdrawing his hand and moving to his sons' fly, Dad popped the button and unzipped. Jamie's blue briefs stretched around his hard, teen cock. Dad palmed Jamie's underwear-bulge and slipped his other hand up Jamie's shirt, as if to take it off. The intensity had gone up a notch as Dad attempted to undress his son right there in the living room.

"Let's get these cloths off. I wanna see your hot little soccer body," Dad whispered lewdly.

"Jesus, Dad, you're so gross," Jamie replied. "But Mom..." said said, glancing in the direction of his parents' bedroom. "Shouldn't we go downstairs?"

"Don't worry about her," Dad said. It was the only reassurance he gave before tugging at his son's shorts.

Jamie reluctantly lifted his butt and Dad pulled the shorts all the way down to his feet. The boy watched his father continue to manipulate his inflating snake, rubbing its length through the tight, blue fabric. His other hand swooped under his T-shirt, exposing Jamie's toned abdomen and chest.

"Damn, you really are so sexy," Dad said, fondling his half naked teenage son. Jamie only moaned in response under his father's groping touch. "This is a dream come true for me."

"Fuck, Dad," Jamie complained. "I'm your fucking son."

"You're my gorgeous, teenage son, with a big dick that seems pretty eager at the moment," Dad responded with faux-incredulity. "You're my teen son who seems to enjoy dick as much as I do."

"Fucking Christ..." Jamie murmured, so embarrassed at his dad's perverted horniness. Even still, Jamie did nothing to resist his father's fondling hands.

"Let's get this shirt off you... unless you don't want your degenerate dad to worship this tight little body of yours," Dad teased.

Jamie, red faced, avoided eye contact, but lifted his arms nonetheless. Dad removed the shirt. The older man's eyes drank in the sight of his son's defined chest and taut abdomen. Jamie felt like a piece of meat as his dad's gaze bored into the teenager's slender form. Dad absorbed every detail of his son's smaller, athletic body, from his strong, but not-too-thick thighs to the pretty face.

The older man leaned in and licked at his son's nipple. He moved his hand away from Jamie's briefs up to his other nipple. He gently pinched one while sucking on the other. Jamie bit his lip to stop himself from crying out. Still, a strangled whimper escaped as his Dad toyed with his sensitive nubs.

He found his eyes drawn to his father's groin. He saw Dad's pants tented outwards. Dad had gotten so hard just from touching his son. A fresh wave of red washed across the young man's face as he accepted that his teen body was really a big turn on for Dad. And, likewise, Jamie had more than a curiosity to explore his dad's body. He eyed that big tent, picturing the big slab of dad-meat hidden inside.

Generally, Jamie resisted his dad's cringey attempts to engage with his moody teenage son. Jamie knew that his dad would love reciprocation, and part of him wanted to resist, to prove Dad wrong and assert dominance. But Jamie was weak to his own desires. He moved a hand to his father's pants, easily finding the hidden monster and fingering the big lump.

"Oh yeah, Jaimie. That's the way," Dad said. The older man sat up, undid his pants and peeled his fly open, allowing his son better access. Jamie's hand slipped right in, groping at Dad's big pole through his underwear. Dad, meanwhile, tugged at Jamie's underwear, nudging the boy to lift his butt. And just like that, Dad had his son stripped completely naked now, his raging teen boner hovering just above his tight tummy.

Jamie was glad for his dick to finally be free, but felt vulnerable. He was naked, except for his shorts and undies around his ankles, and Dad was still fully clothed. Jamie was a present that had been unwrapped. And now Dad was going to play with his toy. Jamie had resigned himself to his fate. He was under his dad's full control.

Placing a hand on either of his son's thighs, Dad opened his boy up. Jamie felt lightheaded as Dad's fingers snaked between his legs, under his hanging balls, and pried their way between his cheeks. Jamie slouched a bit, swinging his knees wide apart, allowing his father better access. The man's fingertip slipped deeper and tapped at his boy-hole. He raised his hips involuntary, desperate to feel Dad's fingers inside.

The older man put his other arm around his son's shoulders and leaned in to kiss Jamie's neck. Meanwhile, Dad's fingers pried at his tight anal ring. He tried to keep himself open so his body could welcome the invaders. And in an instant, his ring was pierced, the two fingers had entered. His hole clamped down on the digits as he felt the burning. Two of Dad's thick digits were a lot to take in so suddenly, but Jamie wanted it so badly. His cock drooled a dollop of precum onto his flat stomach. Dad's hot breath and wet kisses on his neck gave him goosebumps. He felt the fingers press inward again, sliding up his chute. Bit by bit, his hole filled up with his Dad's fingers and his teen cock grew impossibly stiff.

Dad's moist lips retreated and he looked down at his boy. Some inner instinct drove Jamie to turn his head toward Dad's. When the older man saw Jamie's longing expression and parted lips, he moved in. Dad's tongue slipped between his son's lips. Jamie was making out with his dad as the man fingered his asshole. His dick bobbed in the air with the boy's quick pulse.

Cutting through the physical sensations was a desire to behold his dad's pillar. As they kissed, Jamie slipped his hand into Dad's underwear and held tightly to his hard man-meat. Dad pulled back, just enough to separate their lips.

"Mmm, yeah. You like my dick?" Dad breathed into his son's mouth. Dad gazed at his boy's face, crimson with embarrassment. It was the truth. Jamie loved his dad's big cock.

"Yeah, Dad," he said quietly.

"You wanna suck it?" Dad asked.

Jamie bit his lip, afraid to admit that he really, really wanted his dad's dick in his mouth. But Dad didn't need verbal confirmation. He simply leaned back and shucked off his pants and undies.

Jamie drank in the sight of Dad's long, fat cock for several moments before leaning his upper body over his dad's lap. His mouth connected to the hot flesh, licking and kissing until he reached the puffy cap. He relished the taste of Dad's drooling precum, worshipping the man's cock-head. He circled his tongue around the rim, then up the cleft to the slit, collecting all of Dad's juice. He slipped down to his knees between his dad's thighs. Letting his sex-addled emotions take over, Jamie lowered his mouth onto Dad's fat pole.

"Oooh, fuck," Dad growled in a low voice. He combed his fingers through Jamie's hair as the teenager dragged his stretched lips along the length of the man's shaft.

Jamie, cock hungry, slipped down farther, mashing Dad's spongy head to the back of his throat. He pulled off and coughed, but went right back down, testing his gag reflex with the purple helmet.

"Oooooh, yeah, Jamie. Your mouth feels so good," Dad said, his head falling back as his son worked his raging man-cock.

Sucking the man's cock was making Jamie wild. His rational mind was out of service and his lustful thoughts were in control. He still recognized that this was his dad and that was superbly fucked up, but somehow, that twisted truth only made his teen cock harder. The lewd feelings in his chest blossomed and he worked doubly hard to devour Dad's dick.

"Fuuuck," Dad rasped. "I don't wanna cum yet." He pulled Jamie off of his cock. "Let's change positions."

Jamie sat back on his heels, woozy, watching Dad stand up in front of him. That amazing tower of dad-cock stood tall over his face.

"Get up here on the couch. Get on your hands and knees." The teen stood up, his stiff cock wobbling in front of him. They both removed the remainder of their clothes. Dad and son were now completely naked and hard together. He mindlessly obeyed his father, planting his knees in the middle of the couch and bending forward, hands on the arm rest. He felt the couch sinking behind him as Dad took his place. The man's large hands rubbed along Jamie's narrow back until the teen felt pressure on his shoulders. He allowed himself to be pushed down until his upper body was pressed into the couch cushion, his tight buns up in the air.

"I love your sweet little ass, son," Dad said, his hands encompassing the boy's cheeks. As his dad parted them, Jamie felt the heat of his father's breath on his crevice. Rough stubble scratched on his delicate, pink skin. Then, a flood of pleasure nearly drowned Jamie when his dad's tongue lashed across his sensitive anus. Dad was a man starved, feasting with a famished spirit on Jamie's pucker. He lapped the broad, flat surface of his tongue across the spot, then stiffened and jabbed into the center. Jamie uttered a strangled noise as he felt that hot, slick thing wriggling at his hole. He felt himself being opened up as the tongue pierced deeper. His dad's lips were sealed around the circumference of the hole while he fucked his tongue in and out and, alternately, flicking the outside of his son's tight ring.

After a few minutes of this, the squirming tongue retreated. He turned his head and saw Dad reach over to his discarded pants on the floor and fished out a small container from the pocket.

"What's that?" Jamie asked, craning his neck around.

"Lube," Dad replied, grabbing his cock. "I figured it might come in handy tonight." He playfully waggled his big cock around, then spanked it on Jamie's butt. He humped the thing gently along Jamie's crevice.

"Jesus, Dad..." Jamie moaned, burying his red face in the cushion. Dad was so embarrassing. But that dick... Was he really going to get fucked tonight? By his own dad?

The older man chuckled, withdrawing his big meat-tube and squirting a stream of lube at the top of Jamie's cleft. The teen's buns filled Dad's hands with the thumbs sinking between, working the cool liquid into the boy's deep valley.

He took his time, massaging that tight little button for a while, before he pushed a lubed index finger at that spot. Jamie's little bud swallowed his dad's finger easily enough. Jamie bit his forearm, overcome with the sensation of that slick finger entering him. Dad sawed it in and out, digging around inside Jamie, pressing on that special place that made the boy groan and made his hard cock twitch.

"Damn, your hole is amazing, Jamie," Dad said, gliding his finger slowly and deliberately in his son's ass. With his free hand, Dad reached between Jamie's thighs and gripped his hard teen cock. Pulling it back between his thighs, the man pumped his kid's meat while fingering his hole. He lined up his index and middle finger and pressed them inward, stretching the boy wider.

"Oh shit, Dad," the boy inhaled sharply. For the second time that evening, Dad had two fat fingers diving into Jamie's butt. His hole was stretching open around the two digits and Jamie groaned into the cushion. His cock was so stiff, especially as his dad moved his fist up and down its length.

Dad removed his fingers and instructed Jamie to lay on his side. Dad's hairy body laid along Jamie's back and Dad's arms circled around the teenager's waist and chest. He shifted and moved them both into a spooning position. It was unexpectedly erotic for Jamie, having such bare-skin contact with his father. The man's hairy chest pressed into Jamie's upper back and the slight belly pushed into Jamie's lower back. And of course, the man's big dong mashed into Jamie's perky butt.

"You're so fucking sexy, Jamie," Dad said, rubbing his hands all over the teenager's lithe, athletic body. "God, I really want to get in that ass. And I bet you want to have a nice big cock up there, Jamie." Dad lifted his son's leg and moved his hips, his cock sliding between Jamie's cheeks.

"Oh my god, Dad," Jamie said, abashed by his father's frank statement of his desires.

Dad wiggled around, moving his stiff piece until Jamie felt the drooling dong prodding at his anal entrance. Fear and excitement swirled inside his chest. Jamie flexed his pucker, desperately wanting that rod to fill him up. But he was also terrified of the huge sausage. And add to that, it was his own father. Did he really want to get fucked by his dad? Lose his virginity to the man that raised him?

The larger man held tightly to the petite teenager as he jabbed the boy's hole with his fat bell. Jamie squirmed, relishing the sensation, but freaked out that his dad was doing this.

"Yeah, little guy. You want me in there?" Dad asked, rubbing up and down, then pressing inward.

"Dad... please..." he said with more longing than resistance.

On each moment of inward movement, the pressure was more insistent. Jamie opened himself up. A thrill coursed through his young body as his anal ring stretched open around Dad's tip. And then Dad's bulbous cock-head was inside him.

"Fuck, Dad!" Jamie gasped. It was fatter than his dad's fingers. It was so big. But he wanted it. He wanted his dad's big dick to fill him up and stretch his inner walls.

"God damn, you're tight," Dad growled.

"Nnnn," Jamie moaned, trying to back his tight ass onto his daddy's dick.

But Dad held his son's hip firmly. He was taking full control.

"Please, Dad," Jamie pleaded.

"Damn, Jamie. I want it so bad. But we're going to have to wait for the real thing. I can't risk waking up your mother. Dad rocked ever so slightly, moving the first inch of his cock in and out

"This is just a preview," Dad said.

He reached around and found his son's rock hard, drooling cock. With his other hand, he jerked his own cock as the tip remained lodged in the kid's butt. He was pushing no more than an inch inside his son, then withdrawing completely. Jamie felt forsaken at the withdrawal. But soon enough, that bulb pushed at his hole again. His little ring stretched out, swallowing Dad's knob, causing Jamie to gasp.

Jamie's heart raced, not only at the physical stimulation, but because this was so dangerous. He was (almost) getting fucked right there in the living room, right down the hall from his sleeping mother. She had no idea of the perversity taking place just a few dozen feet away. Her husband was sinking his immense cock into their teenage son's asshole. That thought, just as much as the actual act, made Jamie's cock seep sloppy strands of precum.

Dad continued like this, fucking just the tip into his son, constantly stretching the teen's anus then pulling away. He had started slow and deliberate, teasing the young man's sensitive button. But after a few minutes, Dad increased his pace, breathing more heavily. Jamie felt the intensity growing. Dad's body worked more urgently and Tyler's hole was shooting jolts of pleasure throughout his body. His little ring stretched over Dad's flared head as it pulled out, then opened up to allow the knob back into his body. Over and over, faster and faster. Dad's hand moved from Jamie's cock to the boy's smooth chest, holding him tight. They both moaned, chests heaving. Dad pulled out one last time, roughly flipping his little man around onto his back. With Jamie's legs up in the air, his thighs pressed to Dad's chest as the man leaned forward, the man's thick rod mashed against his son's cleft. Dad humped Jamie's crack, his massive load spewing over Jamie's balls and cock and across his tight, teen body.

12