All Comments on 'Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 02'

by greenbriefs

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plz continue

Sleeplessme22Sleeplessme22over 1 year ago

Agreed, part three as soon as you can please, and make it even dirtier and filthier, with even more members. Want to cum along with them

IheartgayficIheartgayficover 1 year ago

Omg! Soooo hawwwt!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous. Cumming harder than Ive ever cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! More please.

Stanley4676Stanley4676over 1 year ago

Please continue with this story, PLEASE!!! I freaking love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very steamy! Would love to read more, have them go all the way and powerless to resist one another.

GoldenGod48GoldenGod48about 1 year ago

I would love to read from the dads perspective and his inner thoughts.

SubliminallyYoursSubliminallyYoursabout 1 year ago

Jamie's little resistances and cringing at dad is honestly adorable and gives the father-son porn a refreshing layer of realism. Instant fave!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I greatly enjoyed the interactions between these two men who are poles apart but thrown together through mutual lust. The dad’s skilful teasing of the lad’s anus is masterfully written.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A son's place is to honor the father, and I've always yearned to make Dad proud. What he encouraged on the part of my oral skillz quickly inspired my anus's squirming ambitions ass well, and yes, eventually Daddy took my full virginity with true uncircumcised man meat. A real rigid nine inched penis.

FINLEYDIXONFINLEYDIXON3 months ago

Very hot.

Consider editing the boy's name. In one sentence it's Tyler: "Dad's body worked more urgently and Tyler's hole was shooting jolts of pleasure throughout his body."

Took me out of the story for a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenbriefs@greenbriefs
I’m a horny pervert whose interests tend towards older/younger pairings, mostly incest, and especially reluctant younger partners. My stories are mostly sex with just enough plot and character to make things kinky. If you enjoy my work and are feeling generous, please drop me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES