Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad shuddered as his cream shot from his cock, splattering on Jamie's smooth, fit chest and abs. He relished the contact between his son and himself, especially his cock twitching along his boy's ass crack. Breathing deeply for a minute as his orgasm subsided, Dad gazed at his son's glazed-over eyes. He sat up, grabbed his cock and ran his slimy cock-head along Jamie's crevice, collecting his own cum. Panting, he found the boy's hole. He took hold of Jamie's cum-covered cock and started jerking. He added pressure at the teen's bud. Jamie's body opened up again and Dad pushed his own cum into Jamie's tight ass.

Jamie groaned and his cock jerked, shooting his cum across his body as his dad shoveled more of his man-seed into his asshole.

"Fuck, Dad," Jamie panted. "Ah, fuck!" His little teen hole spasmed around Dad's knob as the man pushed his goo inside.

Dad let himself fall onto Jamie. They both huffed as they caught their breath.

"Am I ever gonna, ya know... get the whole thing?" Jamie asked.

"God, Jamie, I wanna give it to you so bad. I wanna feed that tight ass of yours. I want to feel your hole swallow every inch of my dick." Dad's cock was still hard, the tip still inserted into Jamie. He rocked his hips a little, continuing to fuck his knob in and out of Jamie's anus. "It was probably the hardest thing I've ever done, restraining myself like that. But I don't want us getting caught by your mother because we were making too much noise. And I want you to make a lot of noise when I finally ram my cock all the way inside."

Jamie's brow furrowed into an expression of angry consternation. He was still embarrassed by his dad's sexy talk, even after all they had done together. Even still, his dick swelled at the suggestion of getting fully fucked. He wanted it so bad, even if it was his weird, perverted Dad doing the deed. Dad's helmet toyed with is hole, and it felt amazing, keeping his teen cock stiff. He loved his dad's long, thick shaft. Taking just the tip was enough to overwhelm him. He felt faint at the prospect of taking the entire thing up his butt.

At last, Dad retreated, his cock-hear pulling out of Jamie. Dad went to the bathroom and came back with some damp towels to clean themselves with. Jamie gathered up his clothes and retreated to his bedroom, but not before Dad could grab a handful of his boy's sweet ass again. Then Dad slipped back into his bedroom to lay down next to his sleeping wife.

Jamie pulled on his undies and flopped onto his bed. His dick was still hard from the ordeal, but he knew it was so fucked up. They shouldn't be doing this. But how could Jamie resist? With a gorgeous man-cock to play with, right here in his house, the teenager felt powerless to separate himself from his Dad's corrupt intentions. And maybe that was okay. They were both satisfied. They were both getting what they wanted, even if it was his own father giving it to him.

12