Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 03

Story Info
Despite himself, son goes hiking with lecherous dad.
4.3k words
4.69
47.5k
89

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains gay sex and incest.

The next morning, Dad poked his head into Jamie's bedroom and asked if he wanted to go on a hike. They used to do this together all the time when Jamie was younger, but not so much since he had entered high school and met a lot of friends and started doing sports.

The eighteen year old was still half asleep when his father stepped in and sat on the edge of his son's bed. He peeled back Jamie's sheet to ogle at the slim, athletic youth. Jamie's smaller body was covered only by the same blue briefs that he wore during last night's ordeal. And his morning wood strengthened the resemblance: the blue fabric stretched tightly around Jamie's teen boner.

While trying to blink the sleep from his eyes, Jamie stretched himself from head to toe, giving his dad a real show of his young, fit form. The older man couldn't resist the temptation, placing a hand on his son's naked thigh. He moved up the lightly fuzzed upper leg until his hungry hand found his son's stiff woody. He grabbed at it through the straining fabric, causing a moan to slip from Jamie's throat. With his other hand, Dad cupped the boy's balls.

In his drowsy state, Jamie's whole body wriggled as Dad harassed his aroused sex-parts. His cock swelled to rock-hardness in an instant under his father's ministrations. His big unit seeped precum, and the wet spot grew larger and sticker while Dad squeezed Jamie's balls and kneaded his oversized teen meat.

It felt so good, but they shouldn't be doing this. Jamie looked up at his father. "I thought you said you wanted to go on a hike."

Dad smiled reluctantly pulling his hands away from Jamie's undies. "Yeah, I thought we could, uh, get away for a while today."

"If it means you'll stop jerking me off in my own bed, you perv, then yeah, I guess I'll go." Damn, Jamie's head was buzzing. His dad had worked him up into a fervor. He could act dismissive of his father's advances, but Jamie know the truth of his own desires.

He inquired into the whereabouts of his mother and sister. Jamie wasn't totally opposed to fucking around - he was a horny teenager after all - but he seemed to have more sense about it than his father. What a disaster it would be if they were caught. They already pushed it too far last night, doing it in the living room.

His father took the hint and left Jamie alone in his room to get ready. The teenager pulled himself out of bed, stopping himself from walking into the hall when he remembered that he still had a big, hard dick bulging out the front of his briefs, with the corresponding slick, wet spot.

He pulled on some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower. After eating breakfast, he went to get dressed for the day. He picked out a pair of little running shorts, from back when he was on the track team, and a tank top. The shorts were pretty short, showing off his long, lean legs. The tank top was a snug fit, leaving his strong arms bare and hugging his slender, toned torso. Looking at himself in the mirror was making him hard again. He was a pretty sexy young man.  But why did he want to look sexy when he was just going out with his dad? He felt queasy that he had just dressed up like this to attract his own father. But even as his shame flooded in, his short little shorts filled out in the front with his growing teen erection. He remembered his father's eager hands just a little while ago, grabbing at Jamie's horny member.

A horn honked and Jamie snapped out of it. Trying to flush the thought from his mind, he hurried out to the car where his father was waiting. They were quickly off down the road, headed towards the hiking trails.

Along the way, there was an unspoken tension. Jamie noticed his Dad taking looks at him every now and then, the man's gaze roving across his son's scantily-clad form. Jamie glanced over at his father and saw the lump in his dad's jeans.

"I'm glad you agreed to come along with me today, Jamie." He shot a smile in Jamie's direction. "It's been a long time since we've gotten away, just the two of us."

"Yeah," was all Jamie could say. He was surreptitiously looking at Dad's bulge, secretly wanting to unzip right there on the road and take it into his mouth. Fuck, Jamie was too horny. His dad's "bedside manner" had got his temperature running too hot.

Dad continued, "Those are some very nice workout clothes. I don't think I've seen you wear those before. Maybe you'd like to wear them more often? I'd love to see you around the house in a cute little outfit like that."

"Erm, sure," Jamie mumbled. His face was red at his dad's obvious motives. Despite his seductive intent playing out as expected, the eighteen year old was still unsettled by his father's lascivious attention. Since the beginning, Jamie had felt conflicted about the situation. He was horny, and Dad offered an outlet for that. But on the other hand, this was Dad. It was gross! And worse, Dad didn't seem to have any reservations at all. He was a full-blown pervert, lusting after his own teenage son. Yet, here Jamie was, alone with his father, no doubt on their way to another booty call. Jamie was here for it. As much as he hated himself, he wanted it, too.

They pulled up to a red light and Dad was able to turn his full attention to Jamie.

"Anyway, it's a great outfit to exercise in. I'm glad you're still interested in physical activity. We need to keep this body in top shape, right?"

Dad lightly slapped his son's bare thigh, as if it were a gesture of male camaraderie. But they both knew the score. Dad didn't remove his hand. The man's eyes drilled into Jamie's bare flesh, his hand sliding up along his leg, moving towards the inner thigh and slipping into the loose leg hole. His fingers brushed Jamie's well-packed undies, pressing on the young man's mounded pouch.

Jamie again felt that familiar tightness in his underwear. Despite himself, his teenage body was reacting to Dad's lewdness. He was worried that he actually enjoyed being complimented in this way.

Then the light changed and Dad withdrew his hand and hit the gas. They tootled along as if nothing had happened, but Jamie was left with a fuzzy head and tented shorts. The next few minutes dipped into silence again and Dad managed to keep his hands to himself.

Jamie stared out the window, but was too preoccupied to notice the cityscape giving way to trees. By the time they pulled off onto a patch of dirt next to the tree line, Jamie's cock had gone down, but his mind was still a jumble.

This wasn't their old hiking trail, Jamie noted. "What is this place?" he asked.

"This is a new trail I found. It's more... private."

Indeed, there was only one other car parked nearby. Of course, Jamie understood exactly why his dad wanted a "more private" place to take his son. Just the thought of it gave Jamie butterflies. Were they really going to do something out here? Was Dad actually planning on fooling around in this public place? Even though it seemed pretty isolated, there was still the risk of strangers coming along. As they set off, Jamie felt the promise of imminent gratification swirling with a hint of danger.

They hiked for about 15 minuted when Dad halted. "Just stop and listen," he said.

Jamie let the forest seep into his senses. He observed the sights, sounds, smells that surrounded him. It was a peaceful moment in an otherwise tumultuous weekend.

After a few minutes, the animals poured back into the space, and Jamie could see birds and chipmunks hopping about. There was no sign of humanity.

Dad started on again and the went for a while longer. At a certain point, Dad veered off the tail and guided them deep into the woods.

After about another half hour, they stopped again. The wilderness surrounded them and Jamie loved it. It had been too long since he reconnected with nature. He and Dad went on many such hikes years back. In all the turmoil of growing up, this little tradition had fallen behind.

Jamie was startled from his reverie when he felt his father's presence. Dad moved in close behind his son, closing his arms around his boy. He held Jamie in a tight hug for a moment before placing his lips on Jamie's neck. His hands moved both under his tank top and into his shorts.

"Da-ad," Jamie whined in weak protest. But he was already hard when Dad's hand gripped the bulge in his briefs.

"Fuck, Jamie," Dad mumbled into his son's neck between wet, suckling kisses. "You're so damn hot. How did I never notice how hot you were?"

Dad groped Jamie's stiff cock through the stretched fabric of his briefs, while his other hand explored the boy's taut abdomen and firm chest. Jamie wasn't a muscle-bound hunk, but he was fit, in shape. Dad intended on fully appreciating his son's physique.

"My own son, right in my own home? I must have been blind to not see this Adonis developing right before my eyes."

"Jesus, Dad," Jamie complained. "You know how messed me up you're making me? You're paying for my therapy."

Jamie was horny. Yes, he wanted his dad's dick. But at least he had the good sense to be ashamed about it. Dad, on the other hand, reveled in his eager exploitation of his own son's body. Jamie couldn't believe how unfettered Dad was about this whole thing. He treated Jamie like his new favorite toy. The man was now taking his son out on clandestine sex excursions, for god's sake.

His grumpiness notwithstanding, Jamie slithered under his father's groping hands. He pushed his bulge into Dad's grip. He leaned back into Dad's big, warm body. Jamie could feel his father's big cock-mound prodding his lower back. He wanted to see it again, to touch it, to have it in his mouth. But he was too apprehensive to take that initiative, so he just passively squirmed in his father's embrace, allowing the man to molest him.

"I'll pay for whatever you want, baby," Dad said, moving up to nibble on Jamie's ear lobe. "So long as you keep giving me access. God, you make me so horny. You're so perfect," he whispered into the young man's ear. His hands retreated, only for his thumbs to latch into Jamie's waistband. He pushed down, and the shorts fell to the ground. Next, Dad grabbed the hem of his tank top. Jamie lifted his arms and let his dad peel off his shirt.

Jamie remained motionless in red briefs that clung so tightly to his cute butt and furious hard-on. Jamie's blood was raging, with his body exposed and sexually aroused in this crisp air. His undies bulged obscenely. His face and chest were almost as red as his underwear, burning with the heat that boiled inside him, a contradiction in this serene environment

"Take off your shorts," Dad said, stepping around front to give his son a good visual inspection.

Jamie shuffled his feet until his shorts were discarded. There was a thrill at being practically naked out in the open where anyone might see them. Being so vulnerable, so submissive to his father, only turned up the heat within the confused teenage boy.

Dad dragged his fingers across his son's athletic form, down to his undies. He pulled them down, and Jamie's beefy sausage swung out into view. Dad palmed it, encouraging the hefty thing to swell up to full hardness in an instant.

Leaving his son's turgid flagpole to stand up all on its own, Dad shucked the red briefs down, and Jamie worked them off of his feet. The teenager now wore nothing but his sneakers and socks. Dad moved in, grabbing his boy's meat once again, and hugging himself to Jamie's side.

Jamie forced himself to stay standing as his father fisted his long, thick teen cock and kissed up and down his neck. His tight, slender form was open for business, and Dad was busting down the doors.

Dad must have sensed Jamie nearing his peak. He pulled himself away and ordered, "Take care of my pants."

Jamie, burning with embarrassment and arousal, proceeded to unbuckle his dad's belt, open his fly, and push his pants down. Dad's boxer briefs clung to the contours of his swollen cock. Finally presented with the object of his desires, his hands moved to grope at the thing, letting that hot mound fill his grip. He used both hands to work over the cloth-covered cock, eliciting groans from his dad.

"Uhhh, fuck yes, Jamie," Dad grunted while stepping out of his pants. He roughly pushing his underwear down, releasing his monster. Jamie immediately dropping to his knees in front of Dad's meaty cock. The teenager now had full, unrestricted access to that fat fuck-stick that filled 90% of his waking thoughts.

He glanced up at his dad's face. The man wore an expression of primal lust. It scared Jamie that his dad had transformed into this horny monster. His primary concerns were no longer fatherly.

"Go on, Jamie," Dad coaxed.

Jamie couldn't really say any better about himself, though, as he returned his gaze to the quickly-growing flesh pole. He leaned in, bringing his mouth close to Dad's heat. He dragged his tongue up the length of Dad's shaft, starting at the base, then all the way up to the tip. His pointed tongue toyed with the cleft in Dad's cock head, then the slit, tasting Dad's oozing pre-cum. He circled around the flared rim, going to town on the swollen bell.

"U-u-u-uh!" Dad muttered, combing the fingers of both hands through his son's locks as the boy surveyed every inch of that daddy cock with his lips and tongue. Jamie then held it up while moving his mouth to Dad's hairy balls. He lapped at the large, heavy nuts in their sack, suckling each one in turn.

Pulling the fat rod downward, Jamie closed his lips around the thing, sucking it into his mouth.

"Jee-zus!" Dad exclaimed. "Uh! Yes, suck it, Jamie. Suck Daddy's dick."

He sucked on that huge dong, slurping up and down with his lips stretched tightly around its girth. He pulled in about half the length before sliding back, then down again. He moved a fist along the lower half in tandem with his sucking mouth.

After a couple minutes of intense blowjob action, Jamie pulled back and the slimy wet sausage popped free of his mouth. Breathing roughly, he slowly slid his fist tightly up and down the shaft. He stared at the stiff tower of cock-meat. The youth was overcome with desire. His teen cock was aching at the thought. It frightened Jamie, but he wanted it so bad. He shot a shy look up at his father's face.

"What is it, Jamie?" Dad asked, caressing his son's pretty face.

"Dad, I, uh..."

"Tell me."

"I want you to gag me again... with your cock." Jamie felt Dad's dick pulse in his hand.

That first night, Dad had gotten carried away and shoved his dick into Jamie's mouth too far, choking his son as he came down his throat. Jamie had been pretty pissed at the time, but as Dad's debauched perversion infected his son over the past two days, the horny teenager found himself longing for his father's aggressive domination.

Jamie wanted to surrender control. He wanted his dad to let loose. Since this had all begun a couple days ago, Jamie had sensed his father's pent up energy, desperate for release. And now Jamie wanted to be the recipient of that energy.

Jamie's teen cock sprouted from his patch of pubic hair like a tree growing towards the sky. Since the blow job had begun, it remained untouched, yet the swollen knob drooled a steady stream of pre-cum, running down his thick, hard shaft and over his tight nutsack. Jamie was bubbling with arousal. He wanted Dad's big thing inside him.

Dad looked down at his son's beautiful face. His big daddy cock throbbed just inches away from his son. What a perverse scene, but, damn, Dad was a horny, perverted fuck and just then, he wanted nothing more than to give his son exactly what he wanted.

Dad just nodded, and Jamie pulled his cock back to his lips. Holding firmly to the sides of Jamie's head, Dad began sliding his meat inward. Jamie sucked on the thing as it speared towards the back of his mouth. His heart fluttered, in exciting, fearful anticipation. The knob slipped along Jamie's tongue, until it stopped, then retreated. Dad slowly fucked his son's face, not too deep yet, just enjoying the moment before he let his wilder instincts take over.

But soon, that thick piece was gliding into the back of his son's mouth until Jamie felt the pressure of the cock-bulb on the entrance to his throat. Jamie tried swallowing it down. Holding the back of Jamie's head tight, Dad pushed his meat-pole into the small opening.

Jamie's throat expanded around his dad's cock-knob, causing him to wretch and sputter, clawing his dad's thighs. Dad released his son and withdrew, his slimy cock slipping completely free of Jamie's mouth.

Jamie was red-faced, with tears streaking his face. He dragged in ragged breaths between coughs.

"You okay?" Dad asked, actually sounding concerned.

Jamie was overwhelmed, unable to muster any solid form of approving reaction other than a nod.

Jamie figured his dad must have been feeling some conflict between his lust and his parental duty of care. He was using his big cock to choke his own son. Was it difficult for Dad to do this? Was he hesitant at all about abusing Jamie's throat?

Jamie took hold of Dad's cock and eyed at the massive thing. He was so horny and he wanted to be violated by this mammoth meat. Having been resting his butt on his feet, Jamie now sat up and shuffled back a pace or two. His legs were straight up and down, from the knees to the hips. His face was up around the level of Dad's mid-abdomen, but this position allowed Jamie to hunch over his dad's crotch, hopefully aligning his mouth and throat better.

He took Dad's unit into his mouth again and then Dad took control. The cock meat filled Jamie's mouth, sliding straight to he back. Jamie struggled, but kept swallowing as Dad's knob pressed at his throat. The tip of his nose was catching the edges of Dad's messy bush of hair. Then he felt himself stretching open, the cock-head moving in. Jamie swallowed again, his muscles gripping Dad's cock and pulling it down.

"Fu-uck," Dad stuttered as his son's throat muscles contracted around the first couple inches of his girth. Dad continued, slowly, driving his tool down into his son's tight tunnel.

It was intense, but it fulfilled that desire within Jamie. His teen cock was so hard, pre-cum dripped onto the forest carpet. Dad pulled out a little, then back in, forcing another few inches into his son's tight throat. He repeated this until Jamie's lips encircled the root of his thick tool, his face pressed tightly to Dad's fuzzy tummy.

"Oh, fuck, Jamie. Jesus Christ," Dad exclaimed, looking down at his boy's youthful face. Jamie was so cute. His smaller form was almost petite. He eyes were beautiful. And Dad was tainting that innocent angel with his fat cock shoved down his throat. It was intoxicating for both of them. Jamie was really feeling the thing filling up his mouth and stretching his throat as he tried to keep sucking on it.

"Oh shit, fuck yeah, take it, Jamie. Take my cock," Dad grunted out into the forest. He continued fucking his son's throat, holding the boy's head and driving his pole into his son's face.

And then he suddenly froze, holding Jamie's face tight to his hairy crotch.

Jamie heard noise off in the distance. Something sharper than the soft sounds of nature. It was definitely footsteps. A barking dog. People's voices.

The point of this trip was to get away from people, but there was always that chance that someone might come along and catch this nasty father/son duo in the act. Jamie murmured around that fuck-stick lodged inside him. Dad just had to yank up his pants and he'd be all set. But Jamie was naked and fully exposed. If anyone were to come up on them, the poor teenager was clearly in the more vulnerable state.

"Wait, shh!" Dad hushed. He held Jamie's head more tightly.

Jamie struggled to breath as Dad tried to keep them both motionless. Jamie grabbed his Dad's thighs in a death grip, trying to free himself. He flexed his throat and moving his tongue around in a vain attempt to vocalize his needs.

12