All Comments on 'Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 03'

by greenbriefs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SpiremanSpiremanabout 1 year ago

I thought this was the time that they would have full abandoned sex, damn you 😂 but that was so hot. I can’t wait to read about the first full penetration and deep orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty hot stuff, with the added frisson of being stripped naked in the outdoors with the risk of being caught. Jamie is so desperate to be fucked, and like #Spireman, I thought it might happen this time. Great build up of sexual tension, I just hope the dad character acquiesces to his lad’s desire in a future chapter.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoeabout 1 year ago

This is THE HOTTEST story I’ve read here. Maybe because I have memories of my youth and similar happenings. You are making us wait with our tongues out, literally, for that moment.

Love it, and your writing!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Outdoor sex is some of the best, especially when it involves the risk of being caught or performing for an unexpected audience!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuuuck this is so damn hot. I desperately need them to fuck already!

XtsyMenXtsyMen11 months ago

The first three chapters are smoking hot! Great character details. Looking forward to reading more…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will there be more?

Summer1987Summer19879 months ago

Please write another part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is one of the best on here we need more

MaultascheMaultasche6 months ago

More please of father/son incest!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can't wait for part 4

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is so damn hot!! The primal lust between the father and son has me cumming so much! I can't wait till they fuck!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just the greatest..Love that the son dresses for the hike with dad like a total jail-bait teenage whore..But he’s basically a good dad, very responsibly paying for the son’s therapy..All good.

JT

tomdenver1946tomdenver19462 months ago

These are fantastic stories. I am so fucking hot, horny and turned on. I need a cock to suck and fuck me so badly. Actually, I don't need A cock. I need to be gang banged with 5 or 6 cocks cumming in my mouth and ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenbriefs@greenbriefs
I’m a horny pervert whose interests tend towards older/younger pairings, mostly incest, and especially reluctant younger partners. My stories are mostly sex with just enough plot and character to make things kinky. If you enjoy my work and are feeling generous, please drop me...