Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this only served to titillate Dad's cock. The man started moving ever so slightly, pumping in his son's mouth as he listened for the approaching strangers. Jamie could hear the voices and footsteps coming closer. A spike of fear speared his chest as he realized that Dad wasn't going to let him free. They were sure to be caught.

Then, the barking dog bounded into their space, hopping and running around the incestuous pair. Jamie could just make out some guttural noise from Dad over the sound of the barking. That long, fat rod pulsed inside his throat, and Dad's cum was flowing straight into his stomach.

"Fuuuuuck" Dad whispered. "Oh shit, I'm cumming!"

Jamie should have been used to it by now. He surrendered to his father's sexual desires. He took a firm grip on his teen meat and pounded away, his moans muffled around Dad's cock.

Their fellow hikers were closer than ever, calling out for their dog. Only a moment passed before Jamie was shooting a massive teen load all over the dirt and dried leaves. He pumped his boner as it spewed long, thick jets of boy-goo. Dad continued to empty his balls into Jamie, who had no choice but to gulp it down.

Still murky in his post-orgasmic stupor, Jamie felt his Dad's dick *schlorp* out of his throat. It was coated in frothy goop and strands of slime stretching back to the boy's lips. Jamie's face and neck were beet red as he couched, gasping for breath.

Dad pulled his undies and jeans up, then pulled his son up to his feet and quickly guided them behind a nearby large tree. Now that his head was a little cleared, he was desperate not to get caught. Jamie was recovering, but his previous coughing was sure to attract attention.

The dog still barked at them and the hikers were nearly there. Dad reached down to take hold of a stick and tossed it far on the other side of their hiding spot. The dog gleefully chased after it.

The voices and footsteps got closer and closer. They caught sight of their dog, calling for him and clapping their hands. Merciful, their noises retreated and both guys relaxed and let their breath out.

"Jesus, Jamie," Dad panted, collapsing onto the forest floor. "That was.... phew!" Dad was speechless. Jamie smiled weakly at Dad, an ember of pride burning in his chest for essentially knocking the wind out of him. He hunted around the forest floor for his discarded clothes and pulled them back on. Dad straightened himself out, getting himself fully dressed and tucking his cock away.

On the car ride back home, Jamie plenty of time to contemplate. His mind was clearing after he had come down from his lust-filled state and the customary guilt began to roll in. Returning to the fore were all the familiar thoughts of how wrong this all was. Like, truly, deeply fucked up. This father/son relationship had been permanently altered. Even if then never did it again, these sick perversions will always have happened.

And yet, a large part of Jamie still wanted to continue. There was still more to experience. They both desired more than these hasty (if amazing) blowjobs. Jamie remembered Dad's halting insertion last night. He had worked his cock-bulb into his son's asshole, but no farther. Neither would be satisfied until Dad's full length was buried deep into Jamie's tight teen hole. It was a scary thought. Jamie wanted it so bad. He wanted that fat cock to fill him up and fuck his brains out. But it was his own dad. Why was he so horny for his own father's cock? How did he get so fucked up? Dad had ruined him forever that first night in the basement. He was now inexorably sexually linked to his own father.

Dad had truly turned his son into the victim of his uncontrollable lust. He seemed to care more about getting off than the well being of his son. A dad shouldn't be doing these things with his son. But Jamie saw the lust in his father's eyes. Dad wanted his son. His eighteen-year-old body was some kind of irresistible lure for Dad. And now, Dad's dick, his burly, hairy body, had become irresistible to Jamie.

They were both tapped in this abhorrent relationship. They had forsaken their family ties in favor of satisfying their sexual desires. Jamie's briefs were getting tight yet again as he imagined bending over, finally receiving the full length of his father's cock up his ass. He wondered how Dad would make it happen, because Dad certainly would make it happen.

12