Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 04

Story Info
Jamie is swept up in Dad's perverse plans.
3.9k words
4.64
17k
48

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains gay sex and incest.

Through his semi-consciousness, Jamie humped himself into the warm grip on his early-morning erection. His eyes pried themselves open to see his dad sitting on his bed. The man was massaging his son's stiff pole through the stretched red fabric of his tight briefs. The big hands were grasping at the outline of Jamie's boner and cupping his balls.

Jamie's breath came quickly now, his smooth chest rising and falling. His dad was driving him closer and closer to orgasm. He looked over at Dad's lap to see the man's boxer shorts displaying a tantalizing lump. Jamie was so hot and horny. He wanted to get his hands on Dad's fat thing. He slipped his hand into the loose leg hole and grabbed his father's stiff meat. As Dad groped at his son's privates, now too did Jamie have a hold on Dad's junk.

"You've got such a beautiful body, Jamie," Dad said, gazing at his son's nearly naked figure stretched out before him. A heat rose up Jamie's chest and face, embarrassed by his dad's lustful attention.

Dad then stood up, pushed his boxers down, allowing his hard prick to bounce free. Jamie admired his father's hairy groin and thighs, so much hairier than his own. Dad knelt on the bed next to his teenage son's flushed form, slipping one hand along Jamie's taut body and into his briefs. With his other hand, he jerked his own unit furiously.

Jamie craned his neck upward and started licking his dad's hairy nuts. Damn him, Jamie cursed to himself. He was once again lured into a perverse sex act with his old man. But, perhaps, Jamie hated himself more for enjoying it.

As he slathered and sucked at Dad's balls, Dad's hand closed tightly around his son's bare cock. Dad released his grip on his own dick and pulled back, letting his pole slide across Jamie's face. The teenager opened up, sticking his hot tongue out, ready to receive. Dad moved forward again, his cock slipping into Jamie's mouth. The teen held the base in a tight fist, sliding it up and down along with his sucking mouth.

Here it was, a Monday morning before school, and Jamie was sucking his own dad's fat cock while the older man was jerking off his son. Dad's one hand held firmly to Jamie's big boner, caressing it with long, deliberate strokes. His other hand wandered over Jamie's tight, flat abs and his fit chest, while also thrusting his cock into his son's sucking mouth.

The teen was gonna blow any second now. Jamie tensed up, overcome with the assault on his morning hard-on and so turned on by his dad's fat meat and heavy balls.

"Uuuh, fffuck, Dad... I'm gonna cum..." Jamie uttered, trying to be quiet but failing. He sucked Dad's big cock back into his mouth as his own raging wood started shooting its load inside his briefs.

"Oh yeah, Jamie, oh yeah, oh yeah" Dad panted as quietly as he could. "Oh fuck, yeah, suck my dick, Jamie, oooohhh!"

Jamie bounced his head on Dad's dick, hungrily devouring that amazing slab of meat. Sucking on that thing was just as much a turn on as having Dad's hands rubbing his cock and body.

And just like that, Jamie felt his father's dick twitching in his mouth. Dad convulsed, holding his son's head in place. The teen's mouth was soon flooded with his dad's spunk. Jamie's dad bucked into his face and Jamie dutifully gulped down the man's semen. Jamie moaned around the fat cock as his own youthful orgasm continued sweeping through his tight little body. After Dad stopped twitching and Jamie slipped off of his bone, they took a short moment to catch their breath.

"Damn, Jamie, your mother never gave head as good as you can," Dad said as he pulled his boxers up.

"Jesus Christ, Dad!" Jamie whispered angrily, while wiping his father's cum from his lips. It was bad enough that he was entangled with his father's lecherous ways. He didn't need reminding that technically Dad was cheating on Mom, and that Jamie was a home-wrecker.

It went on like this for the next week. It was a miracle that they weren't caught. They snuck around, finding corners of the house to fuck around with each other. Dad was always leching for his son's fit, eighteen-year-old body. And Jamie was ever ready to receive his dad's cock, even if he still felt a pang of shame every time he gave into his desires.

And then came Friday morning. It had been one week since their first encounter, and now they were getting off with each other at least once a day. That morning, Dad had interrupted his son after his shower. With Jamie up on the bathroom counter, his legs up in the air, Dad's fat fingers stretched his son's hole.

Jamie reached out and grabbed his father's bare cock, groping at the thick slab of meat. His own teen cock was rock hard as Dad prodded at that spot inside his ass.

"We're going away tonight," Dad said, gazing down at Jamie's youthful, athletic body.

"Huh?" Jamie asked through the fog of lust.

"I made some plans for us. We're going somewhere tonight and we're staying the night. We can do whatever we want without getting caught." He pushed his two fingers deep into Jamie's hole, testing the inner walls.

Jamie bit his lip to keep himself quiet. His boner drooled a heavy drop of precum. Dad bent over, closing his mouth over the stiff teen tool, sucking up his son's juice.

The younger man banged his head back against the mirror as the warm wetness enveloped him. He flexed his whole body involuntarily as his cum rocketed out into Dad's mouth. The invading fingers knew just where to be, spurring on a very intense orgasm.

Jamie was left panting, naked and spent, on the bathroom counter as his dad retreated. He hadn't even stayed to let Jamie take care of his towering erection. He was left, as usual, dazed, not only by the sexual encounter, but by the unknown future.

All day at school, Jamie awkwardly hid his erection. He wished he hadn't worn such tight jeans, because he felt the whole school could see the outline of his aroused cock. His thoughts were clouded with the forthcoming evening's mysterious events. He wanted so badly to be with his father. He lusted after the man's body. But did Dad really intend to take his own son on a... what, a sex vacation? The eternal battle, awakened one week prior, raged inside Jamie's heart and mind. Horny embarrassment. Desire, resistance, confusion. Dad was so cringy, the way he openly coveted Jamie. It was wrong, but Jamie wanted it too.

This whole thing was wrecking his schoolwork, but the teenager couldn't even begin to think about that. He glanced around at all of his classmates, wondering if any of them were getting as much sex as he had been this past week. Were any of them entangled sexually with their own parent? His life was now ruled by his carnal desires. What had Dad planned for them? Was it finally time? Was he really going to finally get fucked by Dad's huge man-cock?

Although Jamie had thought it would never arrive, the time had come. After dinner, the two guys packed their bags, loaded the car, and headed out. Dad had offered some flimsy cover story to his wife, who has happy enough to see her moody teenage son bonding with his dad. If only she knew. Jamie had no idea where they were going, only that he was pretty sure it was going to involve getting naked with Dad.

After about a half hour of driving, with just the radio filling the silence, Dad finally spoke. "I've really been enjoying our time together," he said. "I've wanted something like this for so long. I can't tell you how thrilling it is, having another horny guy in the house to mess around with." The older man was rubbing his crotch as he spoke his lascivious truth.

"And you're such a hot stud, Jamie. I didn't want to let myself see it, but now I can't stop thinking about you. I love your tight little body so much." He opened his fly and pulled out his cock.

"God, Dad, really?" Jamie rebuked. But he didn't look away. It wasn't fully hard yet, but it was still a sight. Jamie stared at it, watching it grow in Dad's hand.

"There are so many things I want to do with you. Things I want to do to that sexy, soccer-boy body of yours. I can't believe I got my very own high school athlete to play with."

The shame was finally too much and Jamie had turned to looked out the window. Dad treated him like a sex toy. And the way he kept talking so openly about his disgusting sexual desires. He treated this like a conversation amongst equals, when Jamie felt himself spinning out of control. Dad had asserted his sick fantasies onto Jamie and it grossed him out.

But, despite his extreme reluctance, the teenager had still planned ahead. He unzipped his baggy shorts and dropped them to his ankles, pulling them off over his sneakers. Dad snatched quick glances as he split his attention between the road and his undressing son. Jamie had on a much sexier pair of running shorts underneath his outer shorts. His soccer-boy thighs were on full display. Dad's hand eagerly floated over to the teenager's lightly hairy leg, brushing upward toward the boy's groin.

"Yeah, that's the spirit!" Dad exclaimed.

Jamie felt ill. He had dressed up in this outfit with the express purpose of appealing to his father. He hated himself for falling under the sway of his Dad's influence. But he couldn't help it. At 18 years old, he was in late adolescence. His body was coursing with hormones. He was horny all the time. He wanted nothing more than to get Dad naked, suck his cock, lick his hairy body, and bend over and take Dad's big dick up his virgin ass. He wanted it so bad. He really was no better that the licentious old man.

"You've got such a nice body," Dad said, moving his hand up Jamie's shirt to grope at his abdomen and chest. "I'm glad you like sharing it with me." He found a nipple, circling it with the tip of his finger. Jamie bit his lip, keeping in a whimper as bolts of erotic pleasure shot through him.

"Never thought I'd ever get to do anything with a guy," Dad continued. "Let alone a hot twink like you. It's more than I ever could have imagined."

"I'm not a twink, Dad," Jamie dissented. His only association with "twink" was porn, and he didn't like being compared to a porn actor, even if he *was* a hot young guy, slim, athletic, hairless chest and tummy, with a very pretty face.

"Sorry, kiddo," Dad acquiesced. "You're right. You're Daddy's big boy." Now his hand moved straight to Jamie's groin, easily finding his son's swollen teen tool.

"Eaugh, Dad!" Jamie protested the verbal and physical teasing, while his father laughed.

He was perpetually embarrassed by his father and how open he was about loving his son's body. But still, he sat there submissively, letting the man fondle him. He wanted Dad to touch him. He was getting so hot under his father's attentions, he leaned forward to strip of his T-shirt

"God, you're really getting into in!" Dad said, pleased. He now had easy, free access to his son's smooth, slim torso.

Another half hour passed. Dad sporadically reached over to get a squeeze of Jamie's bod, then grabbed his own cock, absentmindedly stroking himself. Jamie stared out the window at the dark countryside. The city and suburban areas were well behind them now.

"Where are we going, anyway," Jamie asked in a surly tone. He tried, and failed, to avoid looking at Dad's cock, still poking out like a tree trunk from his fly as he drove.

"I found a place online. It looks like a good place for us to... ya know..."

"Huh?" Jamie asked, his curiosity aroused.

Dad's hand moved off Jamie's bulge, then slipped under his waistband, moving straight between his boy's legs. He dug deep, finding his son's tiny little puckered hole.

"It's a good place for us to take the next step," Dad said, pressing inward. Jamie allowed his hole to relax, letting Dad's digit to slip into him.

"Mmmm," Jamie moaned. His little shorts were majorly tented as Dad fingered his boy. Were they really gonna fuck? Finally? Jamie thought back to that night on the couch, where Dad's fat cock-head stretched his anal opening. He pictured himself being held by Dad's warm, fuzzy body as the thickness of his old man's sausage stretched open his virgin hole. He wanted it so bad.

"Really?" Jamie asked. "You're gonna... fuck me?"

"That's the plan, buddy," Dad said, moving his finger deeper. "Unless, you don't want to?"

"No! I mean- uuugh!" Jamie uttered.

Dad had pushed his finger deeper, locating Jamie's prostate. The teen's eyes closed and he moaned, his dick twitching in his shorts.

"Fuucking Christ, Dad! Alright! Yes, I want to! Just... concentrate on driving please?" As the car zipped down the highway, Jamie squeezed his hole around his father's finger. Dad's teasing digit slowly pulled outward. He stopped to give Jamie's boner a squeeze.

"What kind of place is this? Couldn't we just get a hotel back home?"

"It'a really nice facility. There is a hotel that we'll be staying at. But the real feature is the sauna rooms. There's really nice. I reserved us a private one."

"So we're gonna do it in some random sauna? Is that safe?" Jamie asked

"This is a special place for guys. I guess you'd call it a 'bathhouse,' if you've ever heard of that."

Jamie had not.

"Let's just say, we won't be the only guys hooking up. It's kinda what guys do at a place like this. And yeah, there are places back home where we coulda done it, but I don't want to take the risk of being seen. It would be a disaster if we were ever caught. That's why I picked this one place so far away."

That made sense. It was good to hear him thinking with his brain for once. When Dad was horned up, sometimes it seemed like he didn't give a fuck who found out.

Jamie's dick was so hard now in his Dad's hand. He imagined his dad, looming over him, his fat cock pushing into his tight, teen hole. The older, beefier man dominating his son, filling him up with his immense dad-cock. Jamie's boner was so stiff at the thought of finally getting fucked. His little anal ring stretching tightly around the thick tool. Giving himself completely to the perverted man, allowing himself to be violated. Father and son, fucking like animals. His hole totally stuffed with that searing hot meat rod...

With Jamie's breath becoming more ragged, Dad released his son's cock before the boy came in his shorts. Jamie's torrent of sexual energy dispersed some. He noted more lights out in the darkness. Over the next half hour, civilization returned as they drove into the next metropolitan area. Jamie straightened himself out, pulled on his shirt and adjusting his boner as best he could. Dad tucked away his beefy cock as he exited the highway, following the GPS through the city streets until finally, they pulled into a parking lot.

The building was several stories tall and nondescript. A shot of adrenaline pulsed through Jamie. They were one step closer. They parked, grabbed their bags, and headed in. Dad checked in at the front counter and received a set of keys. They went up to their room to drop off their bags. Then, after Dad pulled out a smaller hand-sized bag, they headed down to the saunas.

Jamie stood next to his dad in the elevator, still wearing his little shorts and T-shirt, feeling exposed now that he was out in public. Thinking about the guy at the front desk and the few other people they had passed in the corridors, Jamie wondered if these strangers could tell that they were father and son. His chest was a drum, his heart beating wildly as they approached that moment of sexual fulfillment. What would it really be like? Jamie couldn't predict what insanity his father had in store for him. But whatever it was, his dick was still hard.

They exited the elevator and followed the signs, finally arriving at the locker room. They grabbed side-by-side lockers, and Dad immediately began to undress.

Jamie was a bit more hesitant. His was riddled with anticipation and anxiety. He sat on the bench, looking up at his dad, who unbuttoned his shirt and and pulled it off. The older man smiled down at his son before pulling off his undershirt, baring his upper body.

"Come on, kiddo," Dad nudged.

Jamie groaned at being called "kiddo," but nonetheless, he stirred. He stripped off his T-shirt. His teen cock was so hard in his gym shorts, and now, without his shirt to cover up, anyone might glance over and notice his aroused state.

Dad was busy removing his pants when another man entered their area. He took a locker a ways down. Jamie knew there would be other people here, but he was still nervous. They were about to engage in the most private, secret thing, and yet there were all these strangers around.

Jamie glanced over at the man. He was attractive enough. Lean, but bulkier than himself, and older. Maybe late 20s or early 30s. The man returned the glance, catching Jamie off guard. The teen blushed, quickly diverting his gaze.

"Let's get going, Jamie," Dad prodded.

Jamie reluctantly stood, feeling more than one set of eyes on him, and pushed his shorts down. They dropped to the floor, unveiling his light blue briefs, snuggly hugging his swollen teen cock. He knew the other man was openly looking at him, examining his taut frame and admiring his youthful attributes. Jamie was abashed at allowing himself to be seen like this, wearing only his bulging little undies. But he swallowed those feelings and tried to stand confidently.

Meanwhile, Dad had shucked down his underwear, leaving him completely naked. Jamie stared at his dad's fat meat hanging heavily over his big balls. The sight did nothing to quell the rebellion in his tight underwear.

The stranger was now likewise naked, and the two older men stood on either side of Jamie displaying their full forms to him.

"Don't be so shy," Dad chided. The older man reached over and closed his hand around the snake that was doing a very bad job of hiding in Jamie's briefs. It's wasn't just a quick squeeze. Dad massaged his son's pole, running his thumb over the outline of the boy's cock-rim.

Jamie's eyes shut, his head dropped back, and he released an involuntary moan. He stood there passively, arms limp at his sides, as Dad manipulated his stiff cock.

A noise from one side brought him to his senses. Jamie looked over at the stranger, who was staring openly at the scene. He had his own big tool in his hand, lazily stroking it. Jamie felt his face grow even hotter with embarrassment.

"Here, put this on," Dad said, grabbing something out his bag.

"Oh my god, Dad, seriously?" Jamie asked, dread dripping from his voice. He held up the jock strap. "Do I have to wear this?"

"Yeah. You're gonna look so hot."

Jamie sighed, and at least allowed himself to turn away from the stranger as he peeled off his undies. His cock bounced out, exposed and bobbing stiffly as he struggled to quickly pull on the bright lime green jock strap. The pouch just barely contained his erection. The wide elastic waistband didn't rise very high up Jamie's hips. The two thin straps looped around back, framing his cute buns.

"Alright!" Dad proclaimed. "Very nice!" His hand moved straight back to Jamie's pouch, squeezing his stiff cock. Jamie blushed with a mixture of arousal and consternation.

Dad turned to address the stranger. "Wanna squeeze?"

Oh god, Jamie though, was Dad really offering his son's body to some lecherous stranger?

The man stepped forward, smiling slyly, and reached out. Jamie's heart pounded in his chest, reacting to his panic and fear. The warm hand palmed one of Jamie's buns, squeezing softly. He moved his hand around, letting his fingers slide in between, rubbing at the kid's valley. Jamie inhaled sharply when the stranger's fingertips found his bud. Them man pressed, circling around the puckered hole, prying at the edges. Jamie found himself pushing back against the exploring digits, despite extreme trepidation.

12