All Comments on 'Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 04'

by greenbriefs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IheartgayficIheartgayfic5 months ago

Really…….. after all this fucking time. Lolol you’re a cocktease man.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Iheartgayfic might be right about you being a cock tease, but judging by how hard I am from reading this, you're a master at it! Looking forward to finding out if this twisted daddy is planning to offer anything else to the men in this bathhouse. This was sooo hot!

greenbriefsgreenbriefs5 months agoAuthor

Hey guys, I'm the author. Sorry for the blue balls! Lol! I really do feel bad for making you all wait so long, and then not going all the way yet. Part 4 and 5 were supposed to be together, but I've still got a lot of work to make it perfect, so I thought it was better to cut it in half and release this part now. But I promise, you're going to love part 5!

sealandssdsealandssd5 months ago

Did Jamie's dad know the stranger? Maybe, the stranger also had a teenage son and both dads could swap.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just read your whole series up until this. So good… Please do keep updating lol

I love the dad’s pure lust and disregard

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy3 months ago

Fucking hot. I'm sure you must have based Jamie on me when I was his age. Constantly embarrassed and constantly hard and dripping, but equally ready to be exposed to hot guys with hungry eyes!

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 month ago

Definitely a Case of Blue balls🫦😈🍆. Dad Offering Son to the stranger was Brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenbriefs@greenbriefs
I’m a horny pervert whose interests tend towards older/younger pairings, mostly incest, and especially reluctant younger partners. My stories are mostly sex with just enough plot and character to make things kinky. If you enjoy my work and are feeling generous, please drop me...