Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man leaned in close, mouthing at Jamie's neck. He suckled and licked from his shoulder up to his jaw. Jamie shut out the rest of the world as he fell into the elation of physical pleasure.

The man's finger pressed more firmly, using the scant sweat to lubricate his journey. And then the teen's bud flowered, allowing the foreign digit to slide inside.

"Uh, god!" Jamie uttered at the sudden intrusion. He really couldn't believe Dad was letting this happen. No, it wasn't just happening. Dad had actually *asked* the guy to come over here! Jamie felt the man's stiff cock poking him in the side as he slobbered all over his neck and fingered his hole. The stranger's other hand moved over Jamie's bare skin, caressing the teen's chest and abdomen. Jamie's cock pressed more urgently at the confining fabric. The digit wormed inside his snug tunnel and the man seemed to know just where to place his lips to make Jamie feel good.

But then, the man pulled away and the world came back into focus. "That should get him warmed up for you," the stranger said to Dad. He stepped back to his own locker, turning to say "Thanks." Jamie watched, stunned, as the man ambled away and around a corner.

The kid looked down at his jock pouch. A wet spot marked where his cock-head seeped out its slimy fluid. He looked over at Dad's drooling tool, as hard as steel.

"Whew. That looked intense." Dad said. "I should get more guys to manhandle your bod, eh?"

"Ugh, god, no," Jamie said, fretting over what other horrors his father would inflict upon him before this was over. But Jamie's defiance was a joke. He would take whatever garbage his father threw his way, as long at it ended with him latched onto the man's cock. It really was hopeless, Jamie pondered. He would do just about anything for that big dick. He was almost ready to just bend over and let Dad shove his cock up his ass, right there in front of the whole locker room.

But he managed to corral his lust. It wouldn't be too long now, Jamie guessed. Soon enough, the teenager would finally receive his dad's man-meat straight up his asshole. His pouch seemed tighter than ever with his turgid teen cock waiting for freedom. The young man's mind reeled at the impending, unholy obscenities father and son were about to commit.

12