Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His old man, however, was free to grunt his pleasure out loud. He pumped into his son, moaning and grasping at his boy as if he might never get the chance to do so again.

"Oh, fuuuck, I'm gonna cum, Jamie! Uhhh!"

Dad thrust his meat deep into Jamie's throat, grinding his groin into his son's face. His dick remained fully inserted as his massive load spewed out. The teenager's tight throat griped Dad's convulsing cock. The man growled as his orgasm swept through him. The younger guy gulped down his father's cum, regretting only that he couldn't taste the manly nectar before it passed to his stomach. The stiff pole ejected its Daddy-juice straight down Jamie's throat.

Dad's loud vocalizations stuttered to a close as the last drops of semen drooled into his son's gullet. He pulled back, drawing his meat from Jamie. Dad flopped back, totally spent. The older stranger had removed himself from Jamie's ass, so Jamie was able to sit up, coughing, gasping for breath. With the back of his hand, he wiped the slimy mixture of throat juices and cum from his face.

Jamie was contented to have a stomach full of his own father's spunk. His shame drove him to chastised himself, but he loved fitting that Daddy dick up his throat. He loved when his father fed him his load. Jamie loved cum and he loved Dad' cock

Jamie glanced over at the older stranger, who was still hovering nearby. Then he looked over at the younger man, seated against the other wall. Both guys were entranced by the father/son coupling. Their cocks were rock hard.

The younger guy lifted one foot up onto his bench, and Dad moved in, slithering his fingers right to the exposed hole. The young stranger slid forward on the bench and lifted his legs up, letting Dad move in close. His tongue glided around the younger dude's pucker.

Jamie felt a twinge of jealousy watching his father molest this other guy. Jamie's bud twitched, longing for his father's touch. Although annoyed about the stranger playing with his ass a moment ago, his now-empty hole longed to be penetrated again. He was still expecting to take Dad's fat meat up his hungry hole, but he didn't have a road map for how this whole orgy would play out.

Dad wrapped his hand around the young guy's cock and pushed a finger into his puckered hole. The guy had a lazy smile as Dad closed his mouth around the stiff pole. Jamie watched as Dad pushed in a second finger, and wished it was his own ass getting Dad' attention. He sucked the young stranger's beefy cock while plunging two fingers into the guy.

Jamie was shaken from his voyeurism when the older stranger scooped him up in his strong arms. He sat down, cradling the exhausted teenager on his lap. Jamie wriggled and the man's plump dong pressed at his buns. The larger man grasped both of Jamie's wrists in one hand, preventing the teenager from touching himself. His mustache brushed Jamie's face as he went in for a kiss. His tongue infiltrated the boy's mouth, and his free hand caressed the younger guy's nakedness. Jamie wriggled, desperately horny under the stranger's ministrations. He ached to grab his dick and jerk off as the large hand softly brushed his smooth skin, teased his nipples, tickled his balls.

Meanwhile, Dad jerked himself back to stiffness as he sucked the younger guy. His mouth moved to the dude's balls, and Jamie watched that cock bouncing with joy at the dual stimulation. As Dad licked and mouthed the nuts, his fingers worked over the guy's ass, clearly engaging his inner pleasure center.

The older stranger's fingers expertly danced along Jamie's stone pole, driving the teenager towards orgasm. But the older man foresaw the boy's imminent climax and withdrew for a minute or so. Despair rose within Jamie as he steeled himself for another round of edging, so soon after Dad's oral denial. The stranger returned, dragging his fingertips up the shaft and tickling the sensitive head. Jamie's balls grew tight to his groin, preparing to deliver the payload, but the stranger again withdrew. He was driving the teen to the brink of insanity.

The young stranger grunted, his cock, hands-free, shooting its spooge, splattering all over his tight, toned chest and stomach. Dad has propelled this guy to cum just from fingering him. Dad lapped up the hot, white goop, then leaned into a sloppy kiss with Jamie, swapping the stranger's cum with his son.

With his father's hot, cummy mouth on his, and the older stranger's manipulative touch on his stiff boner, Jamie once again felt himself nearing the edge. But again, the man disengaged and Dad leaned back, leaving the teen's head spinning.

"Okay, Jamie," Dad said. "Let's get you ready to take this." His cock was fully erect again, and he smacked it heavily against his palm. Jamie nearly passed out. Dad's cock was again at full mast, ready to abuse his son in the most degenerate fashion. He stared at his dad's huge tool, red and angry. The teen was so horny. He wanted it so bad. After an eternity of waiting, father and son would be joined.

Dad moved over to their bench and the older stranger patted Jamie's butt, shooing the teen off in the direction of his father. Jamie took his place, lying back on the bench. Dad's leered at his teenage son stretched out before him, admiring his physique and eager, erect boner. He hooked his hands under Jamie's knees, lifting his son's legs up. Jamie held himself like that, pulling his knees close to his shoulders, exposing his secret spot to his lascivious father.

Dad's fingers tapped at Jamie's little bud, testing the boy's resistance. His thumbs lightly pried at each side, pulling at his opening. He then leaned in, driving his tongue into that space. Jamie moaned, instinctually holding the back of his father's head, wanting to keep him in place. Dad speared his tongue inward, then circled around the ringed muscle. He licked at his boys hole. He kissed it. He moaned into it, sending deep reverberations through Jamie's core. The teen's dick was jumping in reaction to Dad's anal attention.

"Mmm, such a pretty hole," Dad moaned. "I fell in love when I first saw it. I wanted to fuck you right there on that couch."

Jamie remembered that first night in the basement, after Dad had forced his cock into Jamie's throat for the first time. His dad had finger-fucked him until the teen came all over himself. In the long week that followed, the young man has spent much time daydreaming about his father's mammoth flesh-pole and what it would feel like up inside his butt. The wait was coming to a close.

Dad reached into his little supply bag and took the bottle of lube. He drooled the cool fluid onto the kid's valley, and onto his own fingers. The digits rubbed the slick divot, collecting the wandering liquid and pushing in at the boy's anal entrance. Jamie pushed outward, welcoming Dad's two fingers. His hole opened up around the infiltrators. Jamie's head dropped back with a swell of bliss stirred on by the mass inside him, spreading his walls and rubbing on that wonderful spot within.

"Shit, Jamie, I'm so fucking hard. I don't think I've wanted anything more in my life."

Dad's frank admissions always made the teenager ashamed. Jamie felt a disease within himself. He was letting his deviant dad do these things to him. Why couldn't he stop? Dad, likewise, was unable to control his lust for his own son. Why was Dad such a pervert? Why didn't Dad feel shame? The man seemed to rejoice in announcing his craving for the teenage boy, and Jamie didn't know how to handle that unrestrained attitude.

The fingers in his asshole spread themselves, stretching the boy's snug alley. Then it was three fingers, deeper and thicker than anything Jamie had taken before. The friction as they hauled themselves along this new inner territory left an impression of burning.

The confused youth choked down a sob as his own father prepared his asshole to receive that fat daddy dick. He was distraught as the feelings of disgrace waned. He was scared of liking it. Where guilt should exist, Jamie felt only longing. He longed for this bond as much as Dad, despite how contemptible these acts were.

"Can't wait any longer," Dad panted. "Need to be inside you." He scooted forward, bringing himself close. The man's cock-knob rested at Jamie's back door.

Jamie shot a glance at the strangers. Although he was engrossed in his sexual interactions with Dad, and very much needed that big dick inside him, Jamie hadn't forgotten the two men standing just over there, watching. These two were witnessing every private aspect of his fully-aroused self. They had watched him committing vile acts with his own father. And now, with his ass upturned, his most-secret sight was totally revealed to them. Dad's dick was in place, ready to invade, and those two pairs of strange eyes bored into him, leering at his perverse submission as they lazily stroked their own erections.

This wasn't how Jamie had imagined going all the way with Dad. He thought it would be more private, like in his bedroom, or a hotel. Doing it in a public place hadn't even occurred to him. Doing it while other people watched had been beyond his reckoning. But then, was there really any ideal location for such an abhorrent act? When a young man desperately wants to take Dad's fat cock up his asshole, where's the polite place to do the deed? So, Jamie resigned himself, letting his teenage sex hormones overrule his dignity him once again.

Dad leaned over his son, his larger shape covering Jamie's. He humped his man-dick up Jamie's crevice as he gently kissed at Jamie's lips, cheeks, and neck. Dad's thickness rubbed over Jamie's bare hole and the boy quivered. Dad kissed his son, breathing into his mouth, connecting his tongue to the younger man's. Jamie was lost. His father's dark influence shrouded his entire being.

"Ready, Jamie?"

The teenager nodded. He was always ready for this, and would never truly be ready.

Dad's tongue pried its way into Jamie's mouth and the teenager fell into an intimate kiss. He pushed his face up into his father's, writhing his tongue with Dad's.

And then Dad's hips pulled back, dragging his cock from Jamie's valley, until everything was aligned. The fat cock-head nudged at his hidden sphincter and Jamie's dick jumped.

"Open up for me, baby," Dad breathed, their lips still touching. The man's greased up cock-head pressed harder. Jamie moaned into Dad's mouth as his little ring expanded and Dad's rounded, spongey tip pushed inward. Waves of excitement swept through him. The time had arrived. Flooded with hormones and horny as hell, Jamie was ready for connection.

"Oh fuck, Jamie," Dad groaned at his son's anal pressure. He proceeded to move forward an inch or so, then pulled back out completely. He pressed his cock-head to his boy's hole again, pushing in. Jamie's hole opened up and Dad entered, his meat moving only slightly inward, before retreating again. Dad mercilessly teased his son's hole, pushing in again only a short distance, then withdrawing. Jamie's little ring burned as it continually stretched around Dad's girth, then shrank shut again. Their bodies tight together, Dad continued his torturous treatment, until Jamie pleaded for mercy.

"Dad, please..." the desperate teenager begged. There had been a moment last week when Dad had inserted his cock into his son's ass, but it had been just the tip, just for a moment. Jamie needed the whole thing. He thought he might die if Dad continued his antagonistic provocation.

Chuckling, Dad pushed himself at the boy's hole once more. Jamie's ring stretched open again around Dad's knob. Then more, little by little. This was the real moment. Jamie knew exactly when Dad's length passed farther than ever before. His inner tightness struggled to allow Dad deeper. Jamie gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut as the slight burn intensified.

Dad halted, pulling outward. Jamie moaned as his Dad's cock retreated, then continued moving into his hole. Jamie uttered an "Uh!" as the large mass stoked the fire in his rear corridor. He clamped his hands onto Dad's back. The teen was shaking with the intensity of the experience.

"Wait," Jamie asserted, and Dad stopped. The boy was breathing heavily, letting sharp breaths out through pursed lips, eyes still closed in concentration. Seconds passed and the discomfort weakened, dying down to a dull background warmth.

Jamie looked into his father's eyes and nodded meekly. Then he felt the big pole driving inward again. This was much more acutely distressful than Jamie had expected. As much as he wanted - needed - this big unit to impale him, he had to remember that Dad was taking his anal virginity, and the man's cock was considerably larger than anything else that had been up there.

The horny teen felt himself filling up. His cock freely drooling its sticky goo onto his stomach. He'd never been more turned on than at that moment. Dad's thing felt so huge inside him, and he wasn't even all the way in yet.

Dad started pulling backward, then pushed in again. Jamie groaned, the fat cock entering more easily this time. Dad's motion slowed as he moved deeper into Jamie. The teen's tunnel was tight. Jamie was glad that his father was mindful enough to ease into this initial insertion.

And then it was done. Dad's hips pressed tight to Jamie's butt. The man's cock was entirely inserted.

"Ahhh, fuck yeah, Jamie," Dad grunted. He held himself in place with Jamie's tight anal sleeve convulsing around him.

Jamie was dazed, his smooth, firm chest rising and falling deeply. His teen boner had maintained full strength through the ordeal. Light little guttural utterances floated from his throat while he tried to process the sensation of Dad's thick monster totally impaled up his tight virgin hole.

"I'm gonna start fucking you now," he announced. He pulled back just a little before pushing back in. He did this over and over, pulling out just a little more each time, until, eventually, Dad was giving his son slow, full insertions. The entire length of his hard sausage plowed into his teenage son's asshole.

"You like Daddy's dick inside you?" Dad grunted as he fucked down into his son.

He forced another kiss, their lips opening and tongues colliding. Jamie thought he might pass out as the entirety of Dad's girthy cock plunged into his tight anal sleeve again.

"Fuuuck," Dad uttered, moving more intently. "I'm fucking a high schooler. I'm fucking my own son! Uhhh! Uhh!"

Their bodies collided with each violent lunge. The loud, rhythmic slapping resounded in the small room.

"I thought I'd go my whole life hiding this part of me. Never thought I'd ever do anything with another guy. But I got myself my own high school senior. My hot little Jamie, giving up his ass for his daddy."

The teen had a natural repulsion at his father's declarations of lust, but such feelings were overpowered by the physical sensations, and by the mental fuckery of the situation. The huge dong forcefully burrowed deep, expanding Jamie's anal sleeve. The friction of his dad's big dick as it thrust in and out was astounding.

"This tight piece of boy-ass is all mine," the man growled. "This is just what you wanted, isn't it, Jamie? You want Daddy's dick inside you?"

"Uhh, god, Dad! Fuck! UuuUuHh! Fuuuuck!"

"Tell me."

"Uh fuUuck!," Jamie groaned, his pitch rising and falling as Dad's dick mauled his insides. "Ugh! Yes, I fucking want it! UuuUUunnhhh!"

"Oh, yeah, my dirty boy. Take Dad's dick up your little hole, soccer boy. Yeah, Jamie. I'm fucking your asshole. Your tight little hole feels so good. You were made for my cock, Jamie."

It had become apparent just how horny Dad was for Jamie. His sexuality had been repressed a long, long time, and this week with Jamie had really let it loose. But Dad wasn't just releasing pent up homosexual energy. He was genuinely turned on by his own son. And not just attracted to him physically, but aroused by the very fact that Jamie was his offspring.

"What would your friends think about you taking Daddy's dick up your ass?"

"FUuuUCK!" the young man cried with that big tree trunk ramming up his hole. He flashed back to earlier that day when he was sitting in class, looking at his classmates, wondering if any of them had this kind of parental relationship. Had any of the thousands upon thousands of students who had ever attended that school ever had a sexual relationship with their parent? He'd be walking around school Monday knowing that he got plowed by his dad. No one would know, and he wouldn't be able to tell anyone. He would forever be linked to this man in this vulgar way. Dad would always be his first, and it would forever be a secret.

He then found their mouths connecting. Having his ass plowed by his own father was taboo-breaking on several levels, but kissing Dad was just as wickedly pleasurable. With Dad's tongue roving inside him with the man's fat cock roughly rubbing his insides, Jamie broke. He groaned into his dad's mouth as his trapped dick shot its load. After all the teasing and edging, Jamie exploded, spewing his massive load across the tensed ridges of his muscles.

Dad grunted right back at his son, jabbing his daddy-meat into the boy's spasming hole. Their bodies slapped loudly as Dad bucked into the boy. He gave the orgasming young man no relief, seeking only to pound his pole into his son's pucker.

Jamie's ass was on fire at his father's assault. The pressure on his secret inner button drove the young man wild as his balls emptied their juice. His stiff unit jumped as it released another thick rope of cum across his sweaty torso.

Even as the teen was overcome by the bliss of orgasm, he was still aware of these strangers, watching, even participating in this intimate, perverse scene. He felt violated by their presence. He felt betrayed by this father for allowing them to touch him. But that sick, dark part of him, deep inside, relished the notion that he was on display for them. He wanted them to see his anal opening stretched tight around his father's cock. If only there was a camera to record this and show it to the world, Jamie's humiliation would be total. And he craved that embarrassment. He was shy, and he wanted to be exposed. It made his dick so hard. Even as his stream of cum ended, his erection endured.

Dad ceased his animalistic fuck and straightened out, pulling his cock free.

"I want you to ride me," he said.

Jamie unfolded and stood up on shaky legs. His teen cock stood free, so absolutely hard. Dad moved a hand across his son's cummy torso and collected a good amount of the gooey stuff. He lay back, rubbing his son's cum over his dick.

Jamie swung his leg over his dad. He squatted down, taking hold of Dad's dick, and let his asshole swallow it up again. The fat thing entered more easily now, but it still felt huge inside him. His asshole was still tight as a fist as it sank down around Dad's fat meat.

"Oh fuck, Dad!" Jamie squawked as the man moved his hips, grinding his dick into the boy's grasping hole. Dad hooked Jamie's neck and pulled him down into a kiss. The older man bent his legs so he could continue fucking into Jamie. The teen was horny, but exhausted. He lifted himself slowly and lowered, fucking himself on Dad's pole. But Dad was doing most of the work, pumping up into his boy.

After a few minutes, Jamie felt Dad's dick slip out of his ass. Then, Jamie was horrified to feel another big flesh rod entering him. One of the strangers was pushing his pole into Jamie's passage as Dad held his boy in place. Dad held his boy tight, quelling any rebellion.

Jamie struggled as the stranger's cock worked its way up his freshly fucked hole. The man held the boy's hips as he pushed himself into that tight canal. Jamie's insides spread open around that fat slab as it tunneled deeper into him. Maybe the most private, profound link two people could have, and this strange intruder was helping himself. And Dad was assisting in this affront. It wasn't long before their bodies were tight together, the stranger's large unit completely contained within Jamie's clutching rear channel. A gravely grunt told Jamie that it was the older stranger who was doing this to him.