Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie wanted to hate it. He wished he could muster some revulsion at this invasion. But he couldn't truthfully feel those things. That fat flesh-pole moved inside him, wearing down the boy's resistance. As the thick thing dragged backward, it stroked across his prostate, activating one of the teenager's most sensitive pleasure centers.

He moaned and groaned into his Dad's mouth as the stranger began to fuck him. He had sucked that cock not too long ago, and now it was buried up his ass, against his will. But as it straining his rectum, the teenager's opposition melted away.

He wanted it. He wanted it so bad. His teen cock spurted a glob of sticky liquid, spurred on by the slow, skillful motions of the man's plump pole in his asshole.

Sensing his son's resignation, Dad released Jamie from the kiss. Jamie stared into his father's eyes, trying to send a look of betrayal, but managing only an ecstatic, lust-hazed expression. Dad caressed his boy's pretty, young face as the stranger violated his only son.

The evenly paced, deliberate insertions gave way to a more desperate thrusting. His big flesh-stick plunged Jamie's depths with increasing urgency. And soon, Jamie was on the verge of collapse. The boy sensed the old man becoming more fervent. He grunted louder, and smacked his hips into the teen's butt, burying his pole deep as it released its seed into Jamie's guts. And Jamie could do nothing to prevent it. He accepted this stranger's semen injection understanding that this was the first man's cum he had ever taken up his ass.

After a moment, the stranger pulled out. As soon as the man's cock had cleared, he felt Dad moving in again. His father's larger cock slipped up his asshole, giving Jamie that over-filled feeling again. Dad held tightly to his son's smaller body as he pumped up into him.

Dad's desperate motions signaled his orgasm's approach. The filthy man was just as horned up as Jamie, if not more. And the recent surrendering of his son to the stranger seemed to have stoked the fire even greater.

Jamie thought of how corrupted he had become in merely the past week. He was so desperate for sexual gratification that he has melted into his own father's advances. He had longed to get deep-dicked by his own dad. And now that desire was reaching its conclusion.

The teen's sore hole received Dad's abuse, the man's thick pole jerking in and out with a rapid pace. Then, Dad jammed himself into Jamie, holding himself there as his solid meat spasmed in the tight anal sheath. His thick load of cum spilled into his son's ass.

Jamie breathed deeply, irrationally satisfied to be rewarded with Dad's seed. They were locked together in the culmination of illicit intercourse. Dad's cock pulsed as it erupted its juice into the teen's ass. His loud moans filled the room, his big body jerking, and finally, he was still and quiet.

The teenager peeled his sweaty surface from his father's. With his feet under him, he rose up, Dad's dong slipping from his hole. A mingled mixture of Dad's cum and the older stranger's seeped out of him. He turned, his cock still reaching towards the ceiling. The other two men were rapt at the scene that had just played out. A fresh influx of embarrassment washed over Jamie as the strangers' lusty eyes lazily traced the lines of the unshielded, sexually excited teenager.

"Mmm, that was fantastic," Dad said, now standing behind Jamie, wrapping his arms around the boy. His semi-hard cock nudged into Jamie's buns as their bodies closed together. Jamie was still so horny, but he knew they were done here. Dad had completed his task, dropping a load in his son's ass, and now moved to collect his little tube of lube and his little bag.

The other two men were now moving in on each other. The younger guy lay back and presented himself. The older dude happily licked at his friend's stiff cock. While the strangers were busy, Dad and Jamie slipped out.

The teen followed his dad back to the lockers, again exhibiting himself along the way to all the other men. They were all too eager to get an eyeful of the gorgeous young man and his towering teen tool. Jamie was only glad the they would never know what had occurred in their private room.

As they dressed, he caught an onlooker or two taking in the sights. Jamie, somewhat frustrated at his continued erection, struggled to tuck himself back into his underwear and shorts.

They rose up in the elevator, ascending away from the filth and mental rot of the dungeon of sexual delights. Jamie's head was clearing, and he began to feel awkward standing silently next to his father, who had just fucked his brains out.

"So..." Dad said clumsily. "That was pretty nice, huh?"

"Fuck, Dad," Jamie started in, feeling his ire rising. "Why the fuck did you invite two strangers? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I thought it would be hot," he said frankly. "I've always fantasized about being in an orgy. Besides, I didn't see you complaining."

"You let him fuck me!" Jamie retorted loudly. "Without even asking me!"

"Look, Jamie," Dad said, struggling. "I'm sorry. I've had all of this... *stuff* hiding away inside me for so long. And then we, uh, discovered each other, and it's been maybe the best thing in my entire life. I get carried away. I know I do. When I think of you, my dick just takes over. I know that's not a good excuse, but... I think the same thing happens to you."

Dad put his arm around Jamie's shoulder and rubbed the young man's chest with his other hand.

"I think you're a very horny guy. I just wanted us both to have a memorable first time. I'm sorry that I messed up."

Dad's warmth, his closeness, his hand on the boy's chest, it was all working its magic on Jamie. The teen knew that the older man was manipulating him again, but his physiology betrayed him again. His shorts were getting tighter in the front as his cock swelled up against his wishes.

"Just... don't do anything like that again without asking me first."

"You bet, kiddo," Dad said with a big smile.

"Don't call me 'kiddo,'" Jamie said. His grievances were legitimate, but he couldn't find the conviction to continue pressing the issue. Dad's hand had slipped up under his T-shirt and was caressing his bare torso. His shorts tented out with his aching cock. He just wanted to get his clothes off, and get Dad's clothes off, and get back to work.

They had arrived at their room. As soon as the door closed behind them, Dad was stripping off Jamie's shirt and shorts as the teen kicked off his sneakers. When he was down to the ridiculous jock strap, Dad took his nearly naked son in his arms and gave him a sensuous kiss.

They moved into the bathroom, where Jamie removed his father's clothes. Stripping off his final shreds of clothing, Jamie jumped into the shower and Dad followed.

Still coated in drying cum from his recent sexual adventure, Jamie rinsed himself off. The teen then soaped up his dad's stiff tool and washed away the accumulated sins of their basement session. Once it was clean, the young man dropped to his knees and mouthed the towering piece of meat.

"Oh, shit, Jamie. You're so good at this," Dad said between moans. The teenage boy moved his lips up one side of Dad's cock, then licked at the swollen knob. He kissed down the other side, and sucked on Dad's hairy nuts while his big dong smacked his face. He truly did love his father's cock and balls. He wanted to worship every inch.

But before he could swallow that big thing again, Dad pulled his son up to his feet. He turned the boy around and pushed him forward, bending him over so that he had good access to the boy's treasure. Soapy fingers slipped inside his tight hole. Even after all he had just been through, his little passage was still tight as a vise. Dad worked the sore muscles with his fingers, preparing his son for another round.

"You want me to connect, buddy?" Dad asked, driving his fingers against the teen's tender prostate while humping his steely pole on his butt. "My big guy here wants to snuggle up inside you. You want that, too?

"Yeah," Jamie responded meekly. Despite all of his frustrations, he still a victim of his own sexual cravings.

"Let's get some more room," Dad said, pulling them both from the shower. Dripping wet, Dad bent his son over the counter and shoved his tool between Jamie's cheeks. He mashed his thick meat along the kid's crevice, grinding at his son's butt, before pulling back and taking aim.

Without asking for further confirmation, Dad pressed inward, prying Jamie's tight hole open. Jamie felt himself spreading open, his old man's bulb entering him again. Instead of the cruel teasing from earlier, Dad continued in one long motion, slowly expanding Jamie's insides with his girthy cock.

Jamie groaned and dropped his forehead to the cold bathroom countertop. His own cock was stiff as a board as Dad's dick tried its best to split him in half. It felt so damn big as it marched along. His anal canal stretched snugly around the thickness, barely accommodating this foreign mass.

And then, Jamie felt Dad's body tight to his butt, the man's scraggly pubes brushing on his smooth skin. The corruption of Nature's plan was complete. Dad was again fully inserted into his son's asshole.

"Damn, your hole is so tight," Dad uttered. He then started, pulling out almost all the way, and then pushing back in. They both groaned with intense pleasure as his fat prick reentered the grasping envelope of Jamie's ass.

"You're so perfect," Dad said, admiring his son's slim figure and taut muscles. He pulled back again and shoved inward. "My special little guy, taking Daddy's big dick like a champ." He pumped into the boy again.

"Uuuunnh!" Jamie groaned at the intrusion. "Just shut up and fuck me," he pleaded. He felt Dad's hands clamp onto his hips and the man began bucking wildly.

Euphoria surge through him, feeling that hot, fat meat stretching him, gripping at his inner walls. This is what he wanted. This is what he'd been waiting for. Even though he'd just been fucked twice, this new invasion was just as intense, if not more so. There were no distractions, no strangers, no unexpected negative emotions. Just Jamie and his dad, fucking raw and hot.

Jamie was broken from his revere when Dad pulled out. He hefted his teenage son into his arms and carried him off to the bed. Laying Jamie on his side, Dad took his place behind him. They were spooning as Jamie felt his Dad's dick slipping between his cheeks and into his hole.

Dad lifted Jamie's leg and continued to fuck the teenager. Their bodied were tight together as the older man humped his sausage into the young guy's hole. Jamie snuggled back into his father's strong, hairy warmth as he received his fat cock up his ass.

Dad's lips traced along his son's ear and neck, triggering more fireworks within Jamie. His large hands roved across the smaller youth's bare skin, gripping at the flesh in desperation. The dampness of the shower had given way to sweat as they worked together to join their bodies in an unholy union.

Again Dad pulled out and rolled onto his back. Jamie flipped around, mesmerized by his father's long, plump slab, forever amazed that such a huge thing could fit inside him. He scrambled up on top, sitting himself down on Dad's dick.

He gripped his father's hairy chest while rising and falling on the man's cock. He was riding his Dad's fat meat, and it was the best experience of his life. As his athletic frame bent and contorted, his stiff teen dick barely wavered. He was so hard, it almost hurt.

Jamie was truly earning his keep, grinding his ass, working that fat slab with his tight hole. He read the look of rapture on Dad's face and knew he was doing good. The act was physically stimulating for Jamie, but he derived equal pleasure from seeing that Dad was feeling good, too.

Dad was enjoying lying back and letting Jamie go to town. He soaked in the sight of his gorgeous eighteen year old schoolboy, his long, lean figure sweaty and eager, bouncing up and down on Daddy's dick. The kid's boner was strong, showcasing his intense arousal.

The sight was almost too much for Dad, and soon, the man's hands closed on his son's hips. He started pushing up into the boy, taking control of his sexy little man.

The hot flesh rubbed on Jamie's prostate fervently, driving him closer and closer to the edge.

"Fuck yes, Jamie. Take my cock. I'm gonna shoot another load inside you, buddy. Oh fuck yes! Take it!" Their bodies slapped together loudly and quickly as Dad slammed his meat into his boy.

"Oooh! Uuug! Oh god, Dad! Unnh! Give it to me! Holy shit, fuck me, Dad!" Jamie eyes closed tight, his brow furrowed as he bit his quivering lip.

Dad thrust upward and pulled his son down, his massive member fully sheathed as it started spewing its hot seed deep into the boy.

Jamie whimpered as his cock, untouched for this session, rocketed an arc of cum into the air and onto Dad's chest. As the older man convulsed with his own orgasm, Jamie's boner continued to spit out rope after rope of gooey boy-juice.

Dad grunted a final time, his balls contracting close to his body as the last of his semen flowed into his son. Jamie slipped off, collapsing to the soft bed. Both men, spent and overspent, quickly eased into slumber, Dad's big strong arms holding his son's smaller form comfortingly.

Complicated contentment engulfed the lad as his consciousness fled him. His mind had a long, full night ahead to process and file away the memories of wanton, salacious acts committed upon his personhood. The week had been eventful, and this particular day was a fever dream. The union between father and son would be incomprehensible to most people. They had broken one of society's strictest taboos. And yet, both parties participated willingly. Their sexual desires overrode any sense of decorum or sense. These two storms were interlocked, set to collide and possibly destroy one another.

Or perhaps not. These thoughts were too large, too complex for Jamie's present state. For now, sleep.