Horny Son and Dirty Dad Pt. 05

Story Info
After some surprises, dad and son fully connect, at last.
9.4k words
4.61
14.1k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains gay sex and incest.

Dad wrapped a towel around his waist and grabbed his little bag. "Supplies," he said with a wink. Heading out, Dad made Jamie follow in just his jockstrap. They wandered through the locker room and down a hall, past many men in various states of dress. Jamie felt each burning gaze, feeling very vulnerable in his current state.

The eighteen year old's form, youthful, slender, and athletic, drew the attention of many an onlooker. His uncontrollable boner jamming out the front of his skimpy jockstrap pouch broadcast his horny state to everyone who saw it. Jamie's chest and face felt red hot under the scrutiny of the other men.

Meanwhile, Dad was checking the numbers on the doors. He stopped at one door, produced a key from his bag, and opened it. They stepped inside the sauna room. Jamie's pulse pounded in his head. He was anxious from the anticipation. Was it really finally time? Was it really going to happen?

Two rows of wooden benches lined three walls, with the rear row raised up behind the front row. Sort of like bleachers, a little, Jamie thought. What a funny idea, bleachers at a sex-spa. Jamie imagined a crowd of onlookers cheering on the father and son as they engaged in their athletic lechery.

Dad strode across the room and sat on one of the benches and Jamie followed. He sat close to Dad, shy, yet eager. Dad turned towards his son, beginning his investigation of Jamie's bare, unguarded figure. He brushed Jamie's cheek, stroking his jawline and down his neck. He traced the boy's collar bone, letting his fingers flow over the gentle mounds of Jamie's strapping chest. The teen's hard, pink little nipples begged to meet those wandering fingers. Jamie's chest heaved as Dad teased the sensitive nubs, pinching, pulling lightly, gliding his finger pads over them.

Jamie sat as still a he could manage, feeling helpless under his father's skillful touch. The man's hands continued their journey, running over the teen's taut tummy, feeling his bare thighs, and moving towards the kid's raging tool.

Dad's thumb rubbed the damp shape on the brightly colored fabric, agitating the young man's engorged mushroom cap. The hand dropped, grasping at the pouch of his son's jockstrap, fingers closing around Jamie's erect cock.

He draped one arm around Jamie's shoulder, allowing him to toy with his son's nipple while teasing the boy's stiff dick. His breath was hot on Jamie's cheek. Dad was so close. He closed the gap, pressing his lips to Jamie's cheek. He licked at his son's jaw, pecked at his neck, nibbled on his ear. His mouth and hands were now fully at work. This perverted old man worshiped his own teenage son and Jamie was awash in depraved pleasure. He allowed Dad to dominate him. He gave himself up to his father's skillful manipulations.

But then, a sudden *knock knock* made Jamie jump. He shot his gaze to the door, where two guys stepped in. They announced themselves with a "Hello!" making very clear that they were happy to see the sight in front of them.

Jamie started, hunched and crossed his hands over himself in an attempt to cover his near-nudity. Feeling totally exposed and helpless, he waited for Dad to take charge and get rid of the strangers. But as usual, that wasn't what Dad had in mind.

"Ah, come in!" Dad said as he turned in their direction.

The two guys were maybe a 20-something and a 40-something. Both were tall, fit-looking men wearing only towels, with tantalizing mounds hiding beneath. Shutting the door behind them, they wandered over to an adjacent bench and sat down.

Jamie shot an angry look at his father, and Dad offered an explanation. "I met these gentlemen on-line and arranged a meet up. They're very eager to watch."

As ever with Dad, since their sickening entanglement began, there was more here than Jamie cared to handle. He was looking forward to some alone time with Dad, or at least with Dad's nakedness, so that they could finally make that ultimate connection. But Dad was a pervert times ten. Thanks to him, their private sexual adventure would be observed by these strangers. How sick.

The older man spoke up, "I've always wanted to see a real dad and son." His lazy smile was topped with a bushy mustache.

The younger guy pawed at the lump in his towel while his eyes absorbed the visuals presented by Jamie and his dad. "Are you really a virgin?" he asked.

Jamie was staggered. These two complete strangers had just invaded this private space and were chatting and asking personal questions like they belonged here. But still, he nodded. Yes, he was a virgin. At least, anally. "I-I've never been fucked," Jamie clarified.

"Wow! And your dad's really gonna fuck you tonight, then?"

Jamie didn't know how to answer. He looked to his father. Dad merely smiled, then pressed his lips to Jamie's neck, sensuously kissing his jaw, up to his ear. Pushing his son's hands away, he freely explored Jamie's tight little soccer bod, caressing his chest, his firm abdomen, his wiry thighs, with many detours to the protruding pouch of the jockstrap.

While all of this fondling was setting off Jamie's erogenous triggers, he was still mortified at the presence of the strangers. But Dad seemed to be getting off on the attention. He ensured that he positioned himself so that the strangers could see all the action.

The other two guys had lost their towels and were holding onto each other's dicks. It was humiliating for Jamie, who was indeed very horny, but not nearly as perverse as his dad. These two guys just sat there, staring, as Dad assailed his son.

And Jamie let it happen. There were here now, and Jamie had to work with it. And he did indeed want to get to work, even under these circumstances. He was still drawn to his father. His chest fluttered as he visually inspected Dad's hairy, manliness. As Dad continued his lecherous study of his son, Jamie reached across to begin probing the old man. Jamie looked at the strangers, jerking each other off, while his hand moved over the dark fuzz on Dad's chest. Besides his father, Jamie had never seen another adult's erect cock, so these two new specimens were tantalizing, on a purely primal level. But he tried his best to push them out of his mind and concentrate on Dad.

His father wasn't a picture perfect specimen of male fitness, but Jamie was attracted to him nonetheless. As the teenager's sexuality developed through puberty, he had never given much thought to older guys. But since that fateful night a week prior, he had quickly come to find his father very desirable. The man exhibited effortless masculinity. He was hirsute, tall, and strong. He sparked a fire within Jamie. Even the onset of his slight, middle age paunch spoke to a ruggedness that Jamie longed for.

His hand drifted south, over his father's belly to the towel. Jamie flicked the tucked-in edge and it finally fell away. The monumental meat projected from Dad's hairy pubic region, calling to Jamie, singing its siren song. The poor, hormonal teenager was powerless in the presence of Dad's amazing manhood. After all their risky adventures, Jamie wouldn't be surprised if this hunk of cock would be the death of him someday.

Dad pulled his hands away, sitting back. He showed off his impressive unit to everyone in the room. "You wanna show these gentleman how much you like Dad's dick?" he asked.

Jamie was dismayed at the thought of performing for these strangers. Regardless, he still leaned over his dad's lap, taking the towering tool in his grip and lowering his lips to the tip. The fat thing filled his mouth as he sucked in his cheeks. Dad's cock was so good. It was like a drug to Jamie. He moved his tightly-sealed lips down the shaft, his tongue roving around the big mass. He loved this dick. His dad's dick. He needed more.

Jamie moved off the bench to rest between Dad's legs, just like that first night a week ago. Only a week, and Jamie was already intimately familiar with his own father's raging sex-meat. A full week of mornings with Dad slipping into Jamie's bedroom for a little groping and blow job action had honed his skills.

The teenager licked up the underside, then sucked it back into his mouth. He drove down its length, jamming it into the back of his throat, before slipping off and working his lips and tongue around the rim of the knob. Jamie kissed down the stiff flesh-pole until he reached the base. He munched on Dad's balls while he jerked the big tool with his fist.

"Oooh, shiiit, Jamie," Dad groaned, weaving his fingers through his son's mussed hair.

Dad's dick was drooling and Jamie was eager to taste it. The bulbous, red cock-head glistened. Jamie leaned in and covered the thing with his tongue, lapping up the center slit, around the ridge, tasting all of the sweet nectar. He pumped the base with his hand while he sucked on the first four inches. He pivoted his head around the pole, swirling his mouth and tongue while groping at Dad's balls with his free hand.

"Oooh, fuck, Jamie. That feels so good."

Jamie felt a rush of pride. He was so horned up. Dad's dick was fucking awesome and he loved taking care of it. Dad's moans and compliments drove Jamie mad.

Jamie's concentration was mostly centered with the task at hand, sucking on Dad's cock. But he was still alert to the visitors. The two strangers watched with great interest as this eighteen year old school boy slurped on his own dad's big dick. Jamie's long, lean body was exposed for their titillation, covered only by his slight little undergarment. His stiff cock pushed the pouch outward, allowing the strangers to see right into the side opening, getting a good look at the boy's bare teen pole.

After a few minutes of enjoying his son's oral assistance, Dad pulled Jamie off of his stiff, slimy tool.

"I think it's time to attend to our new friends," he said, looking down into his son's beautiful face, hazy with desire.

Jamie looked over to see the two guys smiling and standing up. There was no question what Dad was asking his son to do. Jamie was pissed. He had counted on the two of them being alone, but here were these strangers, not only watching, but now expecting to be serviced.

The younger guy stepped forward. He was probably only a few years older than Jamie, but thicker, more muscular, and taller. Jamie ogled the young man's stiff cock. It projected straight out horizontally, long and girthy.

"Don't be shy, Jamie," Dad said, nudging his son's shoulder.

Despite Jamie's anger at his father's depraved request, the teenager turned to face the young stranger. He closed a hand around the man's cock, letting its heat radiate into his fingers and palm. He leaned in, opening his mouth and allowing the man to slide his cock inside. Jamie was really doing it. He was sucking a stranger's cock. It was so different that dad's. It smelled different, tasted different. It was a different size. But still, Jamie's heart pounded, eager gratification swelling inside. He relished the opportunity to submit to this man and give him pleasure. Jamie cursed himself. Why must he always fall so easily into his father's aberrant sexual manipulations?

Jamie fondled the guys nuts as his mouth sank down onto the shaft. After a few more suctioning strokes, Jamie felt the guy's hands on his head. They grasped firmly as he sucked the guy's tool. Soon, the stranger was holding Jamie's head in place as he shoved his fat cock into the teen's sucking mouth. The guy was moaning and swearing. Jamie gipped the man's thighs tightly while he suffering the rough treatment.

Each inward stroke jabbed the man's swollen cock-head into the back of his throat, then retreated, then advanced again. Jamie wondered about taking this dude's cock down his throat, but that didn't seem to be an option. The man pulled out and Jamie gazed at the vision of manhood. The guy's cock was stretching upward, stiffly, painfully standing up all on its own. Jamie had done that. Jamie had made this guy so hard.

"Open up," he demanded. Jamie, on his knees, mouth open, looked up defenselessly as the man towered over him. The handsome stranger slapped his heavy, rigid rod on Jamie's outstretched tongue, tensed up, then released a torrent of hot, thick goo. He groaned and his cum shot out across Jamie's boyish face, onto his tongue, and into his waiting mouth.

Jamie could do nothing but kneel there, acquiescent, letting himself be coated in this stranger's jizz, swallowing it down. The young stranger then pushed himself into the boy's mouth again and Jamie suckled on the sausage, drawing out the remaining dick-sludge. The man's whole body jerked with his orgasm, as he unloaded into Jamie's mouth. Eventually, the man pulled away. The taste lingered on Jamie's tongue as the man regained control of himself and stepped away.

Before the dazed teen could really process that he had just sucked off a stranger, the other guy, the older one, pushed in. Jamie took hold of the hot, fat thing. It wasn't fully hard, but still looked so big, its mass overflowing from his hand.

He brought the helmet to his mouth. Using his cum-coated tongue, Jamie lapped at the knob. The teen allowed the snake to glide along his tongue, taking it into his mouth. This older man took a hands-off approach. He let Jamie proceed at his own pace. As he sucked, he felt the member growing longer and harder in his mouth. He moved his lips along its length, taking about half of the thing inside. He gripped the base, jerking it in time with his sucking.

Bewilderment fluttered in poor Jamie's mind. While he was eighteen, legally an adult, he was still just a high school student. And here he was, sucking off a second stranger in a matter of minutes. Is this was it was like to he whored out? Was Dad selling his son to these perverts?

This situation was never something that Jamie would have planned, but that didn't mean he wasn't receiving his share of erotic pleasure. He didn't want to have sex with these strangers, yet he was also excited to have access to more dick. As a horny, young, gay man, Jamie couldn't deny his exhilaration at having free access to these two beautiful cocks. His pouch pointing outward with his trapped boner, signifying the triumph of his carnal desires over his common sense.

"That's good for now," the man said in a gentle voice. He palmed Jamie's cheek and gave the boy a warm smile. His soft nature was a confusing juxtaposition to his raging hard bone. With a surprising kindness, the man used his towel to clean off his younger companion's cum from Jamie's face.

With the stranger returning to his seat, Dad swooped in and pulled Jamie to his feet. He grabbed his son's jock strap and yanked it down. At last, the kid's aching cock sprang up freely. Unconfined, they all watched as it quickly swelled to its full stiffness, rising rigidly up from his modest patch of pubes.

Father and son stood close. Dad gripped the teen's boner and Jamie did the same with his father's big tool. Jamie filled his palm with his old man's pulsing erection, searing hot and begging to be handled.

"Let's show our guests what you can really do."

Dad had Jamie lie back onto the bench, with his head hanging off one end. Dad squatted down and lined up his cock with the boy's waiting mouth, and moved in. Jamie's mouth engulfed his father's member. Both of the other guys had nice cocks. They were impressively big, but not at big as Dad's. Dad's cock was longer, thicker, and just plain better. With the fat thing slinking into his mouth, the teen reflected on how lucky he was to have access to this beauty. It was a masterpiece. And Dad was going to fuck Jamie's throat with it.

The teen experienced a thrilling spike of fear at relinquishing control. He knew in these situations, Dad was essentially brain dead, thinking only with his dick. With that thick meat sliding into his throat, he'd have to trust Dad not to choke him to death. And he wasn't really sure he could trust him.

Nevertheless, Dad's unit marched inward and Jamie closed his lips around it. He sucked on it like it was his favorite flavor. Dad pushed in a few inches before pulling back, the in again. He pumped his manhood into his son's sucking mouth while massaging the teen boy laid out before him. Dad's big hands moved down Jamie's slim torso, towards his stiff boner. He groped at his son's fit form and rigid bone like it was his salvation. All the while, with a measured pace, he fucked the boy's mouth.

"Okay, open wide, kiddo," Dad ordered.

Jamie stretched his jaw open and Dad moved forward. In this position, Jamie's mouth and throat were all lined up straight. Jamie felt the fat knob at the entrance to the tight space at the back of his mouth. Suppressing his gag, Jamie closed his lips and swallowed, pulling the thick snake into his throat. Dad kept pushing as tears welled in Jamie's eyes. He continued swallowing, accepting the girth into tight passage, until his nose was buried in Dad's balls.

"Uuuuh!" Dad groaned, keeping himself locked in place, groin tight to Jamie's face. He then pulled away, letting his son breathe, before moving back in.

Jamie gurgled and writhed as that big unit plugged his throat. Why did he get so turned on at deep-throating his Dad? He had handed himself over to his father completely, enabling the man to use him for his own sexual purposes. And the teen was so horny for it. Dad's hands roved all over his naked body, asserting his total ownership. The man could do as he pleased, and Jamie would comply.

Dad leaned forward, keeping his cock lodged in place, and lowered his mouth to his son's neglected teen cock. It was furiously stiff, of course, an indication of how excited Jamie was. Dad pumped his cock into Jamie's throat as he worshiped the boy's pole. Jamie thought he would blow in Dad's mouth, but the man seemed to sense his son's orgasm approaching and withdrew. He did this over and over, bringing the teen to the edge, then denying him release. The kid was losing his mind.

Then Dad reached under Jamie's thighs, pulling his legs up and towards him. Jamie's knees hooked under Dad's arms, and his little winking butt-hole greeted the man's gaze. Dad set straight to work, lapping up his son's valley, digging his tongue into the crevice. Jamie would have squealed if he wasn't stuffed with his Dad's cock. The squirming oral organ stabbed at the center, piercing his hole. Bolts of pleasure shot through Jamie. His dick twitched, beads of sticky precum forming into heavy strands that oozed onto his tummy.

Meanwhile, Jamie's throat flexed around Dad's fat meat as it continued to pump into him. One second, the teen was gasping for air as Dad withdrew. The next second, Jamie's face was smashed into Dad's groin, the man's entire cock shoved deep into the boy's mouth.

Then Dad pulled his face back from his son's ass. With ragged breath, he said, "Go on, try him out."

Just then, the young man felt another squirming wetness at his hole. Oh, Jesus, Jamie though. The older stranger was rimming him. He felt the man's mustache brushing his cleft as his lips and tongue lashed at his tight little anal ring. The writhing tongue was soon alternating with slick fingers. Jamie's hole stretched open around the first probing digit while the man licked around the tight circle of muscle. Soon enough, Jamie was straining to accept a second finger. Slowly, the man inserted himself, stretching the boy's hole. And then he was plundering Jamie's ass, driving the digits deep, twisting and turning them, hooking them to drag along the teen's insides.

The fingers plunged deep and Dad pumped his cock into Jamie's throat. No one was even touching Jamie's cock, but it was stiff as a board and leaking profusely. His tight, lithe shape writhed at the intimate violation. Red-faced and tear-streaked, Jamie's moans were stifled by his dad's dick.