Horny Stepdaughter Needed Help

Story Info
Taking care of horny stepdaughters wet pussy.
1.8k words
4.25
94.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My step daughter and I had been getting on really well. Things hadn't been so great in the past as I took exception to her laziness. This however was causing issues not only between her and I but also her mother and I. Funny thing was, her mother took exception as well but if I said anything it rained down hell fire upon me so I just let it be.

My step daughter is 25 and a very beautiful young woman. I wasn't working due to work injuries so I guess she saw more of me that her mum. We just naturally spoke most days and the more we did the more comfortable she became with that.

One morning she told me that she was as horny as anything. Well that was a surprise and completely out of the blue. I suggested that a young woman like her could have that problem solved very easily as the guys would be lining up to be with her. She explained that she didn't like the whole going out and finding someone scene. No wham bam and Thankyou ma'am for her!

We chatted some more, then, emboldened by the familiarity of our chat I made a suggestion.

I told her that I could help her out with it but she needed to do what I said. She looked at me quizzically, not saying a word.

I said go have a shower then once dry lay across the end of your bed. Feet one side and head the other. Use a scarf or something and place that over your eyes like a blind fold. Select some easy listening music you like and put your ear phones in. Remain naked but just pull the top sheet over your body. Lay there, relax and wait. Whatever happens, just go with the flow and don't be concerned about who is there. If something happens that you are not comfortable with just double your hand of your belly.

So she sets off and I hear the shower going. After about 10 minutes I figure she has had enough time to prepare and I quietly make my way down to her room. The door is ajar and I sneak a peek inside. Her feet are hanging over one side and her head the other at the foot of her bed. She has a light coloured scarf wrapped around her head and it covers her eyes. The top sheet is loosely covering her naked body. I see her erect nipples and the sheet had gathered where her pussy is. I make my way into the room and around to where her head is. I have a raging horn by this time and I am sure Precum is leaking from the tip. I am shaking with anticipation!

I gently reach out and slightly touch her hair. She shivers at my touch and I sure her nipples just got harder. I run my fingers through her hair. It is still damp for the shower. I trace my fingers around her exposed face and down her neck. I notice her breathing has increased and her breasts rise and fall rapidly. She then gets goose bumps across her face and arms. She squirms her legs together so I can only imagine the heat coming from her pussy.

I slowly walk my fingers down to her breasts and trace small circles over her nipples. Her breathing jerks then she starts taking deep breaths. This causes her breasts to rise and fall dramatically. I gently tug on her nipples and they get soo hard. Her legs are moving now like she is trying to rub her pussy lips together. As I do this I lower my head to her cheek and lightly trace a kiss along and down her cheek to her neck. She shudders. My hands and fingers are working gently over her breasts as I slowly trace soft almost unnoticeable kisses down her body to her hard nipples. I take her nipples between my lips and gently suck on them.

I am now leaning over her and my hard as a rock cock has landed on her face. I take the opportunity to trace it along her cheek. She doesn't open her mouth so I don't push that just yet. I see a small train of precum form a web from her cheek to the eye of my cock as I move around.

My cock is on her face, my mouth is on her nipples and now my hands trace finger walks down her stomach to her valley of heaven. I pull the sheet to the side and expose her down to her pubic bone. I feel like I could blow a full load right about now. Her breasts are heaving and her nipples are like hard marbles in my mouth.

My fingers reach her pussy and it is fully shaven and as smooth as glass. I slide my fingers over her clit, along her slit and I find her entrance where her juices have her so slick and wet the sheet underneath is soaked. My cock had been brushing along side her ear and precum is leaking everywhere. I haven't been so excited in such a long time.

I then slowly reposition myself at the other side of the bed. Never loosing touch with her body. I can't imagine what is going through her mind right now. No words have been spoken and although I am sure she knows it is me the blindfold and earbuds create the atmosphere of the unknown. Seeing how wet she is obviously shows me she is into this.

I place my hands on her feet and gently start a short massage of them. All the while I am opening her legs and pulling her knees up ever so slowly. Eventually I have her knees bent and her legs splayed out the sides exposing her soaking pussy. The lights shimmers off her juices and her pussy lays there open waiting for something to enter it. It takes all my presence of mind to stop just jumping in the bed and jamming my rock hard and now aching cock right into her in one swoop. I have decided though that I am not going to fuck her. Not with my cock anyway.

My hands lead the way for my mouth as I move up her legs tickling and kissing until my nose smells that sweet aroma of a clean and hardly used pussy. I reach my fingers out touch her entrance. It is so tight. She is oozing juice now and her hips are moving about uncontrollably. I notice she has moved her hands to her breasts and is rubbing and pinching her nipples now.

I find her clit and place my finger on it and start moving in a very very small circle around it. I then move my mouth to her pussy and stick my tongue out and take a lick of her pussy. She shudders.

I work my tongue around her slick slit and poke it inside that tight entrance and she starts to squirm. I lick and lick and feel like my cock is going to explode into tiny pieces about now.

I take my fingers and manage to get one finger inside her as I lick her clit. Her legs open wider and she pushes her hips forward at me. I move my finger around inside her and I find the rough patch below her pubic bone. I move my finger in and out of her and she starts to open up more. I slip another finger into to her and she is soo tight. I turn my fingers around an bring the tips upward and rub towards the top of her pussy on the rough patch. I am still using my tongue on her clit and she starts thrashing about. I move my fingers faster and have pull my head back as I start to furiously fuck her with my fingers. Sloppy squelching sounds come from her slick pussy and the sheets are becoming wetter and wetter. Faster and faster I drive my fingers inside and out of her. Her wetness starts causing splashes as my fingers go to town on her neglected pussy.

She pulls her legs right back and as wide as she can now. Her breathing is out of control and her chest is heaving as she tries to breath. Her head is thrashing about as I continue my finger assault inside her pussy.

Then her pussy gets tight as a vice, her legs stiffen and her stomach almost sucks down to nothing before heaving outward again. She is coming on my fingers and starts to squirt pussy juice everywhere. Her hips are bucking and I have trouble maintaining contact inside her pussy. She shudders through another orgasm as I do my best to continue. Precum is oozing from my cock and I desperately want to jam it up inside her right now but I resist.

Her legs fall back to the bed, her arms are laying by her side and her head is turned to the side as her body goes limp. My fingers, my arm, the bed sheets are all covered in her pussy juice. Her chest is heaving as she tries to get her breathing under control. My own cock is about to explode.

I move back to where her head is and I gently slide her limp body toward me. Her head is just hanging off the bed and I cannot resist anymore. I grab my rock hard cock and place it on her lips and she opens her mouth a little. I struggle to maintain control. I push my hips forward and my cock enters mouth and I slowly start fucking her face. My balls are tight as anything and I feel my cum swelling and moving up along my cock. Then I explode inside her moth at first but I pull back and I coat her lips and mouth with my cum. My knees almost fail me as I cum harder than I have for a long time.

I pull back and make my way out of her room and return to the kitchen. As I leave her room I look back and see her laying there. Legs splayed open and her pussy glistening with free flowing juices. Her bed sheets are soaked. Her breasts are still heaving up and down and she attempts to control her breathing and her mouth has a full coating of my cum all over it.

I make a cup of tea and about 10 minutes later she joins me in the kitchen. There is awkward silence. She is dressed now in a track suit and looks relaxed. She just looks at me a smiles. I enjoy my tea and have to work hard at controlling my rising cock as she works at the sink with her back to me. Her arse fully accentuated in her track pants. Part of me wishes I did fuck her pussy and the other part is pleased I got to fuck her mouth. She looks over her shoulder and smiles at me. Life returns to normal and I wonder if I will get the chance to help her out again one day?