Horny Widower Finds Holiday Cheer

Story Info
Benny seduces middle-aged wife while her husband is at work.
10.2k words
4.55
31.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of this story is a retelling of a seduction and a sex scene in the previously published, "Crème Brule and Two Spoons." Unlike that story, this one is told from the perspective of Benny, the older, horny widower.

"Hey, Dad! Elena and I got us a babysitter tonight so the three of us can go out to Kelly's Bar. They have a classic rock band playing." The 41-year-old Antonio said to his 75-year-old father, Benny.

"That's a great idea!" Benny responded. "Count me in!"

It was a wintry night in early December. The holiday season had arrived and after three years of mourning, things were finally looking brighter for Benny.

Six years ago, his wife of forty years, the love of his life, Rita, received a grim diagnosis after a battery of medical tests. Benny stayed by her side the entire time, caring for her and giving her comfort before she finally succumbed three years ago.

After she died, Benny fell into a deep depression, unsure he could face life without her. He went into near seclusion. His son and daughter worried about him, as did the many friends and neighbors he and Rita amassed over the years in their tightknit neighborhood.

But then, last summer, Antonio started a house painting business and asked his father to help him publicize it among his friends and neighbors. Benny took an interest and began advising Antonio. Soon, Benny took on a more active role, often providing estimates to prospective customers.

Anxious to help his son in his new business, Benny invited Antonio, his wife, Elena, and their son, Eli, to move out of their small apartment and in with him, so they could save on living expenses while they worked to grow the business.

That gave everyone concerned, including his family, friends, and neighbors, some piece of mind that the once hyper-active, former union bricklayer and helpful neighbor, would finally come out of his self-imposed isolation.

Then, last July, at a neighborhood summer pool party, Benny saw his neighbor Susan, a voluptuously, curvy, 51-year-old married brunette, climb out of a swimming pool. He got his first, honest-to-goodness boner in many years.

Later, at the same party, he got into a lengthy conversation with the 57-year-old, Jody, the acclaimed local artist and much younger wife of his insurance agent, Stan. Benny never cared much for Stan, a babbling blowhard he had known since childhood, but within a few minutes he had the taller, slender, Jody, with long gray hair, laughing and giggling at his silly jokes.

After all he had gone through, one could say Benny felt his mojo coming back.

Now, it was that mojo that Antonio wanted to address.

"Look, Dad." Antonio said hesitatingly. "Before we go, I need to talk to you about something."

Benny knew this speech was coming. He braced himself, figuring he might as well get it over with.

"Ever since Elena walked in on you and Stan's wife last week, we're a little freaked out! Stan's our insurance agent, you know!?"

Antonio was talking about the previous Monday afternoon, when Elena came home early from work and found Benny fucking Jody, doggy style, on the floor of his living room.

"She came home early! She should have called ahead!" Benny said, deflecting blame.

"Dad. We live here now. We have a kid. You can't behave that way."

"Okay, okay. I get it." Benny said, trying to dismiss the topic.

"Besides Dad. We're trying to build a neighborhood-based business here. You can't be hitting on the neighborhood wives!"

"You're being ridiculous, Antonio." The stubborn Benny pushed back. "Besides, Jody's going to talk to Stan about having us give them an estimate to paint their interior!"

"Really?" Antonio responded, his tone softening. "They have a big house!"

"They sure do!" Benny said, happy he successfully changed the topic.

"Well, anyway, Dad, about tonight, let's have some fun, but try to control yourself around the ladies. Okay?"

"Ha! No problem, son. You just tell the ladies to control themselves around me!" Benny responded as the father and son shared a laugh and hugged.

Benny showered before going out. Having worked as a bricklayer since he got out of the army, the short, skinny, and bald, Benny, almost completely hairless, but for the splotchy, gray, thick, stubble on his face, rarely concerned himself with his appearance, usually opting for sweatpants and sweatshirts in chilly weather.

Given Benny and Rita met and fell in love at a Christmas party when they were in their late twenties, the holidays were still especially difficult.

Trying to get into the Christmas spirit, he put on bright red sweatpants and found a thick, old, green, woolen Christmas sweater to wear. He topped off his look, literally, with a red jeff cap that matched his sweatpants.

They ate a quick dinner and left for the bar at 8pm, arriving less than ten minutes later.

It was freezing cold as the three of them walked. Benny was undeterred, walking briskly, and determined to have a fun time. Approaching the bar, they got temporary relief from the cold when they walked by a large heat blower, by the entrance.

Facing them as they walked inside the popular old saloon with low ceilings, was a long countertop bar. To its left were the restrooms and coat check. To their right, next to the entrance, was a small corner where the band was setting up, and next to that was the entrance to a little used billiard room in which sat two dusty, old, pool tables.

The bar was quickly filling up. Antonio and Benny saw an empty table with three chairs in the bar area and waded through the growing crowd on a mission to secure it. Once there, they took off their coats and placed them on the back of the chairs. Antonio trekked up to the bar to order three light beers, while Benny stayed back with Elena and surveyed the action.

Much to Benny's delight he saw Susan, his tall, curvy, big breasted, brunette, neighbor. She was with Brad and an entire group of friends around the same age.

Over the years, her husband, Brad, faded away from the neighborhood scene, becoming more involved with his advancing law career at an exclusive firm downtown, but the smiling and friendly Susan was always out and about when the weather got warm.

"I would love to bang Susan!" Benny thought to himself as he watched her talk to her friends.

Benny never harbored such lust for Susan while Rita was alive. It only began last summer when he saw her in that wet bathing suit. He knew that he had no shot with the conservative, strait-laced beauty, but had lately been jerking off to the idea, anyway.

"Here you go, Dad." Antonio said as he returned and handed beers to Elena and Benny.

Benny was never much of a drinker. While he enjoyed a single beer when he went out, that was always his limit.

The band began playing and the three of them could hardly hear each other talk. Benny stood up, letting his beer sit, as he walked a few steps to the small open area of the bar, in front of the band, and began dancing by himself to the old hit.

As he danced, he could tell he was drawing attention from just about everyone in the bar. Benny looked over toward Susan and her friends, more of whom seemed to be arriving. Besides Susan, there was plenty of eye candy among her girlfriends, all of whom, as far as he could tell, were there with their husbands.

Of course, Benny only had eyes for the women, and barely noticed any of the men.

Sizing up the women, Benny reflected on his days as an enlisted soldier in the army, when he possessed an uncanny knack for figuring out which officers' wives were in play. He quickly became a legend in his unit for his skill at bedding officers' wives and stealing their panties as proof.

As time went on, he learned that a jealous husband or boyfriend made themselves known immediately if they sniffed a threat. When that happened, he would apologize and move on. But for the most part, he just went for it all and let the chips fall where they may.

After the song ended, Benny went back to his table but did not sit down. He remained standing as he looked around the room. Antonio stood up to speak to him. The music was so loud, Antonio knew neither Elena, nor anyone else, could hear him.

"I see you looking over at Susan and her friends. Remember, they're all married. Watch out."

Benny turned to his son and laughed.

"How the tables have turned, Antonio. It used to be me warning you to stop ogling Susan."

Antonio chuckled at his father's reference to his boyhood crush on the married woman ten years his senior. The father and son toasted each other.

After Benny took a swig of his beer he looked over and saw one of Susan's newly arriving friends, a gorgeous redhead, with a smile that lit up the room.

Shorter and slimmer than Susan, she looked like a fashion model in her red V-neck sweater, dark blue jeans, and thigh high, black leather boots. She was hugging people as if greeting long, lost friends. It was as if everyone in the group, including Susan, had to touch her and talk to her. She was clearly the center of attention.

Benny got a boner as he looked at her and he just knew he had to at least try to get in her pants.

"What have I got to lose?" He thought to himself.

Benny began dancing by himself again, hoping to draw attention to himself by any horny woman who might be in the bar, while the band continued to play rock classics from the 70's and 80's. When they played a song that he had never heard before he left the dance floor and complained to Antonio and Elena that they were not playing enough old-time hits. After that song, the band took a break.

Only twenty minutes later, the band took their places and started up again.

A restless Benny stepped back out on the dance floor and began dancing by himself again, while continuing to check out the redhead. He managed to pick out her husband, an unimpressive square jawed, handsome guy. He struck Benny as a stuffed shirt type, reminiscent of some the more clueless officers in the army whom he routinely cucked behind their backs.

Finally, the band played a good dance song. In unison, the women in the bar, regardless of where they were, began to shake their hips to the beat. Benny watched as the redhead broke out into a spontaneous dance, closing her eyes, bending at the knee, her right hand pointing up in the air, her left hand on her hip as she swayed.

Then, he saw her open her eyes and scan the room. When she came across Benny, they made eye contact, briefly, before she moved on.

An even hornier Benny rendered his verdict.

"Oh yeah. She's in play!" A confident Benny thought to himself as he prepared to embark on his night's mission.

Seeing her husband locked in conversation with another man, Benny walked right up to her.

"Hi. You look like you're having fun!" Benny said to her, offering his hand, as she turned toward him. "Can I interest you in a dance?"

The woman looked at him and broke into a big smile.

"Sure!" She responded enthusiastically, taking Benny's hand, as she joined him on what constituted a dance floor but was just a strip of floor between the band, and the rest of the small bar.

Benny was thrilled that the hot redhead accepted his request to dance, and determined that securing her number, at the very least, would be his minimum goal for the night. With the dance floor empty but for them, he made the most of it.

Benny and the younger wife seemed to find a good rhythm. He easily spun the nimble woman around a couple times, earning applause from much of the crowd, especially from her friends, including Susan.

"I think she's enjoying this!" Benny thought, as he noticed her stepping up her moves in unison with him.

Moments later, the two of them simply faced each other and swayed back and forth. Benny thought about how strange it was that after so many years he was out on the dance floor with a woman other than Rita.

Knowing his dance with this beauty would soon be coming to an end, Benny wondered if he could take things to the next level with her.

With the empty billiard room behind him, he looked into her inviting eyes and smiled. She twirled around so that her back faced Benny as she swayed her hips back and forth. Checking out her butt, Benny inched closer, his hard cock now inches from her ass.

When the beat of the music suddenly changed, the woman pushed her ass back, inadvertently grinding her butt up against Benny's erection. Before he could react, she shuffled forward, slightly, adjusting to move her backside away from his crotch.

His dick now throbbing after feeling this younger hottie's butt brush against it, Benny looked down at her juicy ass and could not help himself. Against his better judgement, he reached with his right hand and grabbed a handful of her right cheek.

For a split second, that sweet, so squeezable, little ass cheek, was one of the greatest sensations Benny ever experienced. Almost immediately, the redhead tightened, twirled back around, smiling, and subtly wagged her finger in disapproval at the naughty senior.

She continued to dance with him but did not turn her back on him again.

Benny leaned forward to talk in her ear.

"If you don't mind me saying so, you are one sexy woman! I don't think I ever danced with a woman who was as light on her feet as you when you dance!" An animated Benny complimented her.

"Oh, thanks!" The woman responded, now blushing, her facial expression and body language making it clear that she knew that she had just accidentally teased the older man, before she pivoted. "I think it is because you are such a skilled dance partner!"

As the song came to an end, Benny could not just let her walk away. He swung for the fences.

"Hey, you know, there's no one in the billiard room behind us. Want to walk back in there with me and have some fun?" He blurted, with a wink and a smile.

"Oh, nice try!" She responded, laughing, giving him a wink. "Not tonight though."

Relieved she had a good sense of humor about his bold ask, he tried a different tack, as she began to turn toward her group.

"Hey, in all seriousness," He started, still holding her attention. "You seem like a lot of fun. I could use a friend like you. How about giving me your number? We can meet up for coffee some time!"

The woman gave Benny a warm smile back, but she was having none of it.

"Look, you seem like a really nice man, but I'm married, and my husband is standing three feet away. I'm sorry."

"Well, I figured with a beautiful woman like you I needed to give it a shot. I hope I didn't offend you. My name is Benny, by the way." Benny said as he extended his hand.

She returned his smile and his handshake.

"I'm Mary!" She said to him, politely. "It was so nice to meet you, Benny! That was fun!"

"The pleasure was all mine, Mary." Benny offered as parting words before Mary turned and walked back to her husband and friends.

Benny looked at Mary from behind, admiring her long red hair that almost reached her butt. Not wanting to stare too long, he turned and walked back to his table to rejoin Antonio and Elena.

While Benny was dancing, Antonio and Elena connected with other neighbors. They chatted about neighborhood happenings as Benny kept an occasional eye on Mary to see if she might return the glance.

A couple times over the course of the night, Benny felt her husband's eyes on him, but he would avert them whenever Benny looked his way.

The night rolled on and the band played on. A couple of hours later, Benny saw Brad and Susan putting on their coats. Susan was talking to Mary when Brad departed the bar. Mary, wearing no coat, turned, and said something to her husband, before walking outside with Susan, coatless, into the cold night.

Benny then saw Mary's husband walk back toward the men's room. Figuring Mary would be back in shortly, he took the opportunity to walk toward the entrance so he could be ready.

Moments later, a shivering Mary walked back in, where Benny was waiting for her with open arms.

"I knew you wouldn't leave without saying goodbye!" He said to her as they embraced.

"I had fun out there with you tonight, Benny. You're a great dancer! It was nice meeting you." Mary told him, as she broke their hug and looked beyond him.

"Hey Mary!" The unrelenting Benny said, not ready to give up on the sexy younger, married woman. "I know you're married, like you said, but how about meeting me for a cup of coffee sometime? I would enjoy just chatting with a pretty young woman, like you."

Mary's eyes were drawn back to Benny's. He smiled at her; confident he had finally charmed her enough to snag her number. Once he had that, he knew anything was possible.

"Oh, Ok. I'll give you my number and we can try to set something up, for coffee only!" Mary said, finally giving into the older man's persistence. "And I must warn you, it's the holidays, and I'm really busy."

Benny excitedly pulled his phone from his sweatpants pocket and punched in her number as she told it to him.

"That's great. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm retired, you know. I keep busy but I make my own calendar. You know what I mean?"

Mary seemed to want to tamp down expectations.

"That's great, Benny. I have a lot of family obligations, and commitments, my arts and crafts, the gym as well, so my time is limited."

"We'll work it out, Mary." Benny said before Mary cut him off.

"Benny, I need to go. I see friends I haven't said goodbye to yet, and I need to find my husband."

"Okay, Mary. I'm glad we met!"

Mary smiled at Benny.

"I'm glad, too!" She said as she pulled away from him.

"I'll be in touch!" Benny said, having the last word, as Mary walked over to her friends.

Benny rejoined Antonio and Elena at their table, watching as Mary's husband brought her coat to her and they said their goodbyes. Seeing them walk out the door together, Benny congratulated himself for snagging Mary's phone number, right under her husband's nose, just like in the old days.

Fifteen minutes later, the three of them put on their coats and left, walking a short distance in the bitter cold. Once they got in the car, and Antonio started the engine, Benny's triumphant mood was brought to a swift end as Antonio laid into his father.

"Dad!" Antonio bellowed scoldingly, looking out the front window as his father sat in the back seat. "You just couldn't control yourself in there, could you!?"

"Antonio, calm down." Elena implored him from the passenger seat.

"Okay!" Antonio said, lowering his voice by an octave. "You pinched that woman's butt right in front of her husband! You're lucky he didn't punch you in the mouth! Think about how you would have reacted if someone did that to Mom?!"

Pausing before responding, Benny spoke in a soft, defeated voice.

"I'm sorry, Antonio."

"Saying you're sorry to me isn't enough!" A seething Antonio continued. "If you ever see that woman's husband again, you should apologize to him!"

Antonio's admonishment, in front of his daughter-in-law, landed like a gut punch to Benny. He hated disappointing his kids, even more so when he knew they were right.

"Look, Dad." His son continued. "We know you are just trying to have some fun, but you need to watch the way you behave and be careful who you hit on. I think they live in the neighborhood, too! We're trying to get our painting business off the ground, and I don't need bad publicity.

Now thoroughly embarrassed and humiliated by his son calling him out, Benny sank back into the car seat, saying nothing the rest of the way.

More than a week later, Benny was still in a funk. It was a late Tuesday afternoon. Elena, wanting to give the lethargic Benny something to do, asked him to go to the convenience store for milk, while she prepared dinner.