Horny Widower Finds Holiday Cheer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the bedroom behind her, Benny looked around. The messy room, with dirty clothes strewn about the floor, was square, and not large. The unmade king bed up against the wall between two picture windows took up much of it. To the left, immediately in front of Benny, was a bureau with a large mirror on top. On the other side of the bed, stood a tall bureau with no mirror, clearly her husband's side of the room, he figured.

Mary suddenly turned and looked at Benny with a look of embarrassment and shame.

"Oh shit." He thought to himself. "Now she's feeling guilty and won't want to go through with it!"

After a pause, Mary finally spoke up.

"Let me apologize for the condition of our bedroom. This is all my fault, not Steve's."

Benny felt immediate relief that Mary was only embarrassed about the condition of her bedroom, and kept his eyes focused on her.

"That's ok." He responded. "If you get naked for me, I won't notice anything else."

Taking her cue, Mary kicked off her sneakers. Benny stood silently, preparing to watch Mary strip for him.

The former model proceeded to pull her sweater off over her head and throw it on the floor, leaving her in her black lace bra and yoga pants. Then, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Benny smiled as he set his eyes upon her amazing, medium-sized breasts and delightfully, small, pink, perky, nipples. He wanted to play with them so badly.

Then Mary reached down and pulled her yoga pants and panties down together, kicking them off. Now completely naked, the toned beauty stood up straight and presented herself to Benny as if she were a prize.

Benny's eyes widened when seeing her new Brazilian wax job. He stood mesmerized, looking at the hottest, sexiest, naked woman he had ever set eyes upon, and trying to remember if he ever actually saw a woman bare down there like that.

Mary laughed nervously as Benny checked her out.

In a soft, almost shy, voice, Mary looked down at her midsection with him, before looking back up at Benny.

"Oh, I got waxed yesterday as a special treat for Steve for our date night, tonight." She said, before adding in an even softer voice, with a slight giggle. "But I guess it will be your treat, first."

The older Benny wasted no time as he followed suit in taking off his loose-fitting attire, exposing his skinny, almost hairless body, and his hard, medium sized dick and low hanging balls.

Benny moved in and the naked pair embraced and kissed, as Benny backed her up against the bed. Mary let go of Benny and sat on the bed, pushing herself back, looking at Benny invitingly as she spread her legs for him, exposing her picture-perfect pussy.

Benny jumped up on the bed and immediately buried his face between her legs. A welcoming Mary bent her knees up to the sides of her rib cage as Benny pushed down on her thighs to secure her as he began probing her with his tongue.

Finding her clit, he sucked on it gently, bringing coos of approval from Mary. He started using his fingers too and soon had Mary verbally expressing her approval and playing with herself.

"Oh, Benny!" Mary said as she cupped her breasts, flicking and pinching her nipples.

Benny was on a roll, about to rock Mary's world with a thundering orgasm using his talented tongue and foraging fingers.

Suddenly, she pulled herself away. Benny looked up at Mary to try to figure out what had just happened.

"You lay down now." She ordered him.

Benny followed Mary's lead and proceeded to scoot up the bed next to her and lay down on his back, on Steve's side of the bed.

Given Mary was asserting herself, Benny thought it best to let her take control.

Mary took a deep breath and softly kissed Benny's chest before playfully taking his nipples between her teeth.

"Hmmm." Benny sighed, as Mary's eyes met his.

He watched Mary then reach down with her right hand and dunk her middle and ring fingers, deep in her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and fingered herself, seemingly determined to get herself off, with Benny watching.

"Fucking ay, Mary! That's fucking hot! Keep doing that!" Benny called out, completely aroused, watching Mary masturbate. "You have such a sweet fucking snatch, Mary!"

Spurred on by Benny's loud, lascivious, encouragement, Mary's inner exhibitionist streak was unleashed as she fingered herself more vigorously, getting off on Benny's raw banter.

Benny amped up his running commentary.

"Oh yeah. Look at how wet your fingers are getting! I can tell you like being watched! Right? That's Benny's little slut right there!"

"Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh!" Mary cried out as she got herself off listening to Benny's pervy rant.

Benny reflected on all that had transpired since yesterday afternoon, when her red-faced, angry husband told Benny that Mary would likely not even remember him. Now, here she was, naked and masturbating for his visual entertainment, in the bed she shared with that same man!

After more than a minute, she pulled her fingers out and grinned at an appreciative Benny, as she fed him her wet fingers and let him lap up her juices.

Mary was just getting started. After Benny finished with her fingers, she moved down the bed and knelt between his legs.

A hardening Benny watched as Mary took hold of his shaft in her right hand, before swooping down to lift his ball sack off the sheet with her tongue, proceeding to softly suck his balls, one at a time.

Maintaining eye contact with him throughout the minute-long ball bath, Mary then slowly ran the tip of her tongue up the shaft of his hard dick. Capturing a healthy drop of pre-cum at the top, and teasingly displaying it on the tip of her tongue for a moment, she gave him a wink and then wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

Plunging down on him, Mary grooved into a wet blowjob, which Benny was enjoying greatly. He put his hands behind his head, which rested on Steve's pillow, and watched Mary use her tongue, mouth, and hands on his lucky dick.

"Mary, that feels so good." A happy Benny said to her, admiring her ruby red nail polish, and sizable diamond wedding ring, as she skillfully handled his stick with her small, soft, hands.

Mary reached up and pulled her long red hair, away from her face, so Benny could get a better look at her sucking his dick.

"Oh yeah, baby. Keep that up. I love the way you suck cock, Mary! Fucking ay!" He continued.

A revved-up Mary pulled her mouth from his cock and looked up at him.

"Are you going to fuck me, Benny?"

Benny looked down at her and smiled, ear to ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Mary?" He teased.

"Hmmm. Yes." Mary said, smiling back at him, still holding his hard cock in her hand.

"Say it then!" The older man continued.

After getting ridiculed by her husband, he wanted to hear Mary ask him to fuck her.

"I want you to fuck me Benny, please!" Mary said, emphatically, letting go of his manhood and scooting up the bed next to him, laying down on her back and spreading her legs open.

Benny sat up and took in Mary's alluring body and her pretty face.

He studied her lips, savoring the extraordinary blowjob she had just given him.

Shifting his attention to her soft, sweet tits, Benny ran his hand gently up her torso before fondling both, pinching her already hard nipples. He sucked on each one, earning submissive squirms from Mary who was letting the older man use her body as he pleased.

As he continued to play with her tits, Mary, her eyes closed, reached up and softly caressed Benny's chest.

Sitting up, alongside Mary, Benny reached down with his index and middle fingers and pushed them inside Mary again, finding that g-spot he found so quickly before.

"Aaaahhh!" Mary reacted as she clutched the bed sheets with both her hands, bending her knees back to the sides of her rib cage again.

With unfettered access to Mary's wanting, throbbing pussy, Benny finger fucked Mary with purpose.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Benny with her mouth agape, while pushing her pelvis out toward his controlling hand.

Benny could feel her body tightening, her chest and face turning red; her pleading eyes begging for release.

"AAAAHHHH! AAAAHHHHH!" Mary wailed, making it clear there was an eruption building from within.

Benny, not letting up, as she turned a deeper shade of red, felt his fingers getting soaked.

Then the walls shook with Mary's piercing howls of bliss as she began squirting all over Benny's hand and her bed, her gushing, bountiful juices running down her butt cheeks and onto the bed sheets.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed out.

Benny withdrew his fingers and began massaging her slippery, pulsating snatch with the palm of his hand, then lightly slapping it with the tips of his fingers, teasing out the few remaining spurts.

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

Benny then generously slathered Mary's breasts with his drenched hand, and took a hardy sniff of it, savoring Mary's gentle scent that reminded him of a spring meadow after a light rain.

As Benny moved down the bed, Mary lay before him, her knees still bent back, thoroughly titillated and quivering. Her prickly nipples pointed straight up into the air.

Watching her lay there, in a heap, trembling before him, Benny was ready to assert himself.

"Turn over for me, Mary, and face that direction." Benny ordered, pointing toward the large mirror atop her bureau.

Mary quickly complied, turning over to get on all fours.

"Is this how you want me, baby? Doggy style?" an obliging Mary asked, ready to let Benny call the shots.

"Oh yeah, Mary. Fucking ay!"

Benny, staring at Mary from behind, marveled at the site of her perfect pussy and asshole.

Her butt cheeks and upper thighs were covered in the sheen of her bodily fluids. Benny moved in and slapped his cock on her glistening ass.

Holding his dick in his hand, he raked it over the lips of Mary's swollen gash, earning more coos from Mary.

"Oooohhh." She purred.

Then, he lined up his cock with her wet slit and pushed it inside her.

"Oh, yes!" Mary called out as Benny's stiff member made its entry.

Benny fucked Mary from behind with gentle, but increasingly harder thrusts.

"Oh, Benny! Oh yes. Oh yes! Oh yeeeeeeeeees!!" Mary called out as she gripped her bed sheets.

"You have such a sweet fucking snatch, Mary!" An excited Benny blurted, relishing the warmth of her pussy enveloping his cock.

He reached around her hip and fingered her pearl again.

"Oh my God, Benny! Yes!!! Yeeees!!! I love your cock!!" Mary yelled out as she reached up with one hand to pinch her nipples.

Benny was sending Mary into overdrive. He slowed the pace of his trusting and moved himself up on her so that his torso lay atop her back. He reached his arm around to play with her hanging tits. Mary wriggled in bliss as he pinched and squeezed them.

Already dominating the sexy, younger, redheaded, housewife, Benny thought Mary was on the verge of giving in completely as he groped her tits with abandon, while grinding his cock inside her.

Moving his hand down to finger her clit again, she became almost limp in his arms, as if she were simply surrendering to him.

"Oh Benny! Just fuck me." She panted. "Just fuck me! Just use my fucking pussy, baby."

"Don't mind if I do!" A confident Benny said, reaching up and gathering Mary's long red hair in his fist, as he moved back behind her.

He then pulled her hair back, so that her head faced forward. She opened her eyes and they looked at each other in the mirror.

With her hair bunched up in his left fist, and his right hand down at her hip, Benny smiled at Mary. She faintly returned the smile but was too lost in Benny's pounding to keep it for long.

Using Mary's hair as leverage, Benny hammered her, enjoying his view in the mirror of her swinging Christmas tree earrings, bouncing tits and the changing contortions her face made with each thrust.

"Aaahh! Aaahhhhhhh! Yes!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Mary, shrieked, as the older man asserted himself.

"Mary! Tell me you love my cock, again!" Benny yelled out in a throaty, commanding voice.

"I fucking love your cock, Benny!" Came Mary's enthused retort. "I fucking love it!"

"Oh yeah, Mary! Fucking ay! Fucking ay!!" Benny yelled out, ready to blow his load. "Fucking ay!!!"

"Oh, yes, Benny! Fuck me!" A hoarse Mary, responded. "Cum in me, baby! Cum in me!! I'm your fucking little cumslut!!! Just cum in me baby!"

Benny launched his load, falling forward on top of Mary, continuing to pump his cock as he emptied his balls. Then he slumped over on the bed, next to her.

An exhilarated Mary turned toward Benny. She reached over and put her hand behind Benny's head and pulled him in for a long kiss. She continued to caress him, rubbing her hand over his chest as if she were rewarding some conquering hero.

"Wow, Benny." Mary breathlessly whispered in his ear.

"You are a seriously sexy woman, Mary." A happy Benny said to her as he wasted no time in getting up from her bed and beginning to put his clothes back on, adhering to the lesson he learned in his army days of making a quick and orderly evacuation after completing the mission.

As Benny pulled his sweatpants up, he decided to lay the foundation for his next visit.

"I'll text you again. You know I'm free most of the time on weekdays."

Mary was still catching her breath. She lay naked on her bed, looking up at him.

"Of course. But I just can't, you know, I'm married and all." Mary responded, in a meek voice that lacked resolve.

"I understand Mary. I want you to know that I don't have a big mouth. I don't kiss and tell." Benny followed; confident he would be back.

"Thank you, Benny. I appreciate you saying that." Mary said, as she lay on her bed, her head propped up by a pillow, her eyes following Benny's.

A dressed Benny looked down at his naked conquest, noticing a trace of his cum leaking from her pussy onto the bedsheet. He leaned over and kissed Mary, who responded by wrapping her arms around him and kissing him back, clearly trying to lure him back into her bed.

Without a word spoken, Benny slid his fingers into Mary's engorged pussy again.

"Aaaahhhh!" A surprised, but primed Mary yelled out as she immediately bent her knees back again.

Using his index and middle fingers again, Benny sloshed around Mary's insides, satiating Mary's desperate desire for his continued attention.

"Oh, my Gaaaaaaahhhhh!" She screamed in a high-pitched voice, as Benny by now was using four fingers to skillfully make her squirt again.

"Oh my, oh my, aaaahhhh!" Mary screeched as she again saturated her bed sheets and mattress pad.

He kissed her again, which slightly stifled Mary's moans as he continued to gently massage her soaked snatch. When he finally broke their embrace, an overwhelmed Mary sunk back into the bed, trying to catch her breath.

Benny stood up straight and sniffed his hand, now smelling the combined juices from Mary along with his own spunk, which gave it a far more pungent, much less spring meadow like, scent, than earlier.

He looked down at her again. A pliant Mary looked back up at him, waiting for whatever was coming next.

Benny was about to bid her goodbye when he thought about her husband, Steve, calling him a "crazy old nutjob" and telling him that he doubted Mary remembered him. Benny looked again at her still perky nipples, her swollen pussy, and the loose, twisted, folds of her labia.

"Your husband's a very lucky man!" He said to her, as he reached back down and copped another prolonged feel of her already well groped tits.

Benny noticed a grimace, a look of pain, or regret, on Mary's face when he mentioned her husband. It passed quickly though, as she moaned and purred in pleasure under the aggressive hands of the dirty old man.

He soon slid down to her nether regions to explore her hot, wet, gash, yet again, taking her to the brink, one final time.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!" Mary screeched, her worn vocal cords producing a hoarser whimper.

This time, Benny was brief. He sniffed his fingers again and savored the scent for a moment.

He turned and started to walk out but stopped when he reached the doorway and looked back at Mary again.

"That was great Mary. I enjoyed that whole morning with you. You really know how to spread the holiday cheer! Now I've got to use your bathroom and get going."

As Mary slowly lowered her weary legs back onto the bed, she smiled at Benny, answering him in a raspy whisper.

"I had fun too!"

Benny used the bathroom down the hall. He called out to Mary as he came out and started down the stairs.

"I'm going to let myself out, Mary! Thanks again for a terrific morning!"

As he reached her front door, he heard a barely audible "goodbye."

Benny walked across the street and got into his car. Before turning the key, he pulled Mary's bunched up plain black panties from his pocket. He took a hearty sniff and tossed them on his passenger seat.

He looked at his phone and saw he had missed a call. It was from Jody.

He called her back as he pulled the car out and began driving.

"Hi Benny! Stan, it's Benny calling me back!" Jody said as she answered, making it clear to Benny that she was not alone.

"Hi Jody!" Benny replied.

"Benny, Stan, and I finally had a chance to connect on this. We would like you to come over and give us an estimate to paint our house!"

"Sure, Jody. I'm free now! How about I stop over?"

"Oh, let me check my calendar." She replied. "Give me a moment, please."

Benny could tell that Jody was walking away from Stan as he heard her footsteps walking across a hardwood floor and up steps.

"Um, Stan's here now, but he'll be at work tomorrow. Can you come over at 10:00 am?" she said, softly.

Benny smiled, and his cock sprung back to life. His fortunes had truly turned.

"Absolutely, Jody! It's a date!"