All Comments on 'Horny Widower Finds Holiday Cheer'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nicely done. There is some life left in those of us who are retired but not tired.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love a sequel. Great story

Bbocc20Bbocc205 months ago

Would love a sequel. Great story need more thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. Sometimes an older lover is just what's needed. We first met at a small bar in NYC when I was my mid-20's, I had just moved there from Chicago, he was ~50, a regular, we had many conversations about vacations and things we did outside of work. He was a real active guy, always hiking, paragliding, etc. After 8 months my boyfriend found someone else in Chicago, I was devastated. My new found friend came to my rescue, he suggested instead of killing myself we go skydiving. We drove out to Calverton, turn's out he's a pro so we went tandem, I screamed the whole time and then fucked his brains out in the back of his SUV. He was for awhile my occasional wingman, FWB or just a good hard massage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...