Horny Wife, Happy Life

Story Info
I never knew my wife could get this slutty.
1.6k words
4.18
15.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has always been a sexual woman. As far as I knew, she enjoyed sex. Little did I know what she had in store for me this weekend.

It started on Friday. I am at work and I get this text from my wife which was not unusual. What was unusual was the subject matter. I had to look at it twice because it was a dirty text. I was not used to getting those types of texts from my wife. In fact, now that I think about it, she has never sent one anywhere near as dirty as this.

It said, "I took the day off today. I got a little horny watching you walk around naked. Seeing your big dick swaying as you walked around the house. I hated to see you leave because now I am getting horny. I touched my pussy and it was so wet thinking of you. Please do not stay late at work today. I have the whole evening planned." Then I noticed an attachment. When I opened it, I saw a picture of my wife's hot body. She has the nicest tits and I love playing with them. She was blessed, or was it a curse, with very sensitive nipples. In fact, the first time we "made out" she had an orgasm from me just playing with her nipples. I did not even use my mouth, just my fingers. It was so hot. That had never happened to me before. That's the blessing. The curse is since they are sooooo sensitive, I have to wait until she is "warmed" up before I can have at them. It sounds like she is already worked up.

Well, I do not have to tell you that this was the LONGEST day of my life. When it was finally time to head home, I texted my wife that I was leaving work and heading home. She replied with a pic of her erect nipples and her mouth just about touching them.

I drove like a maniac hoping there were no police. How do I explain that my wife is super horny and I NEED to get home? LOL

Well, I arrive home not sure what to expect. I open the door and head in. I hear music playing so I head in that direction. I peek into the bedroom and my wife is sitting on the bed with her iPad out.

"Hey babe," I say as I enter the room.

She looks up, "Oh my, hey babe. I am so glad you are home."

As she gets out of bed and heads towards me, I see she is wearing a very sexy nightie. It is black lace and quite see-through. She is wearing a tiny little thong that really shows off her ass.

"Wow, babe, nice outfit," I comment and she puts her arms around me and gives me a nice tight hug. She squirms a little and I can feel my hard cock rubbing against her. As she pulls back from this awesome kiss, kissing always gets my wife even hornier, her hands go down to my cock.

"I see someone is a little excited," she says as she caresses my cock through my pants.

"How could I not be hard. I have had a hard-on all day long. The end of the day could not have come sooner. The day just dragged on. Oh, and I loved your texts. What got into you?" I ask as she is caressing my cock even more now. She has started to rub her hand all up and down my shaft. I can feel the pre-cum against my shorts as she fondles my balls and cock.

"Nothing. Can't a wife just be horny," She leans up and kisses me deeply. My hands start to rub along her back down to her ass and back up the sides. "You can play with my tits if you want."

Oh my, I think. This is good. She only lets me play with her tits if she is all warmed up and horny. My hands move over from her shoulders down to the tops of her breasts. Rubbing all around her collar and neck and then down to just above the nipples and back up. Her hands are really rubbing my cock and stroking it up and down still through my pants. With one last circular motion of my hands, I am at her nipples. They are so hard already. She starts to moan and sway her hips.

"Why don't you hop in the shower and I will be waiting for you when you get out. Do not take too long," she tells me as she turns and leaves.

I immediately turn and head to the bathroom. I take the fastest shower ever and I am done in 15 minutes. OK fastest shower for me. I am all dried off and ready for action. I open the door and waiting there is my wife. She drops to her knees and drops the towel around my waist to the floor. She starts stroking my cock and looking up at me. "Wow, you are still hard?" she asks coyly.

"I have been hard since early this morning, babe," I reply.

She then starts sucking just the tip of my cock, trying to get the precum out. Licking her lips, she takes a little more of my cock into her mouth. With each stroke, more of my cock disappears into her mouth. Then after about four or five of these, I look down and see my whole cock go into her mouth. I knew my wife was a good cock sucker and she always tried to take all of me, but this was the first time she has ever accomplished this feat. As she pulls back, a stream of saliva immerges from the tip of my cock to her lips. She takes the saliva and rubs my cock up and down, caressing my balls at the same time. My cock is so slippery.

"You are so hard, babe. I need this cock in my pussy. Will you fuck me please?" almost pleading with me. She gets up and takes my cock and leads me into the bedroom. When we get there she turns and throws me onto the bed. "I am going to ride this cock for a little bit if that is OK with you?" She asks but she is not really asking, because she turned around and facing away from me and lowered herself onto my cock. Once the head reached her pussy, she slowly pushed down until the head was inside her pussy. She then would rise up until just the head was almost all out and lower herself back down letting more of my cock enter her. When she was comfortable, she rose up and then went all the way down on my cock. Bouncing up and down on my cock, she is fucking me good. I can see her big tits bouncing all around (we have a mirror that was right in front of us.) Placing her hands on her knees, she really starts fucking me. She is riding me as I have never been ridden. "Do not cum just yet, babe. I am not done with you. Besides, I have only cum once so far."

With one last movement downwards, she starts grinding her hips into mine. My cock is so deep inside her pussy. "I want to suck your cock now. I want to taste my juices all over your cock."

She knew how much I like this, but do not always get it. She gets off my cock and drops to her knees again. Taking my cock in her hands, I can see how wet my cock is from her pussy. She does not hesitate and immediately starts sucking my cock. Again working her way up and down until all of my cock vanishes in her mouth.

"Babe, I am so fucking horny right now. I want to cum so badly."

"Where do you want to cum?" she asks me.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" I ask.

"How about down my throat, babe?"

"You would let me do that?" My voice hitting a high note.

"Yes, I would," she replies and starts to suck and stroke my cock. Faster and faster she increases her stroking and sucking. Pulling her mouth off every few strokes and sucks my balls. First one ball then the other is engulfed in her mouth. I love having my balls get so much attention.

"Come on babe, I cannot take any more. Please make me cum." I plead with her.

She looks up at me and with determination, she sucks and strokes in a perfect rhythm. It only takes about three or four, I lost count, more before I am moaning and yelling that I am going to cum soon. She pulls off my cock but keeps stroking me, "Remember you wanted to cum down my throat."

And with that I am screaming, "I'm cumming. Don't stop, Faster. Holy shit here I cum." And as soon as the fast thrust is over she pushes her face down until all of my cock is in her mouth. I can see my cock pulsating as I fill her throat with my cum. After about 6 or 7 thrusts I start to slow down and she pulls back and lets my cock out. Some cum is stretched between her mouth and my cock and she slurps that right into her mouth.

She starts to clean my cock off, even getting the cum that dripped down to my balls.

"Did you enjoy that babe?" she asks.

"I sure did, honey. That was amazing. My head is still spinning, both of them. This has been the greatest day ever and you really have stepped up your game and outdid yourself. I cannot wait until next time."

"I do not think you will have to wait long, babe." She tells me as she gets up and gives me a deep and passionate kiss.

Until next time!!