Weekend Away - Wife Offers herself

Story Info
A wife offers her husband what he has always desired.
5.2k words
4.39
22.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milalex
milalex
47 Followers

What can I say, my wife is a stunning woman and grows more beautiful every day.

She has a wonderful figure, C cup breasts with large areolas and perfect nipples, she has incredible collar bones which are so sexy and look great in strappy dresses and lingerie. Her legs are long, with superb thighs and that oh so sexy gap just below her crotch, and a perfectly formed, pert arse is what initially caught my attention and it feels so good in my grasp.

But it is her stunning eyes that really get me off, the doors to her soul and her heart.

She is and always will be the love of my life, she is the complete package, and I would do anything for her, she is my perfect partner, my twin flame.

Unbelievably beautiful, she would look great in a bin bag and it is this inner beauty that always shines and regularly makes me rock hard, even when we have the simplest of embraces.

A deeply sensual woman, her lingering kisses and soft lips can get me started, but it is the feel of her arse in my hands and the gentle pressing of her breasts against my chest that bring me to attention.

Never one to start foreplay, she is always more than willing to partake in it, although it would be such a turn on if she would tease me and be the one initiate sex.

We have been together for 13 years and married for 3. Our sex life is amazing and over the last few years it just keeps getting better and better.

I am not the biggest, but I usually hold out long enough to have her cover my cock with her juices, and for me to cover her in cum, as I really hate the feel of a condom, it is not as intimate and it just doesn´t feel the same.

But there is something that has eluded my attentions and it drives me wild with desire...

Her backdoor, obsessed is not the right word to use, I dream about it and the fact that my wife will not let me in is just more and more of a turn on.

When we are spooning, my imagination begins to run wild with thoughts of penetrating her forbidden hole, to feel the warmth and tightness as I slide myself into her perfect arse, spreading her butt cheeks wide, offering the perfect view as I penetrate deeper and deeper until my clean-shaven balls bang against her soaking wet pussy.

It is a dream that I have had repeatedly, waking me from my slumber with a raging hard on, with which I sometimes wake her, as I slide my cock up and down, between her legs, before she slowly parts them and allows me access to her pussy, it is always slow and sensual when we make love this way, as I don´t want to come to soon.

I have, however hard, excuse the pun, accepted that my gorgeous wife will never allow me to delight in her anal warmth and tightness.

I don´t like it, but I love her enough to not push it any further and revel in the delight of our unbreakable relationship, we are both truly in love with each other and that is something that is worth more to me than a fantasy.

We normally get a break away once a year, money is tight and living away from parents, babysitters are not readily available, so when my parents visit, we generally jump in the car and head for a hotel. It was no different the last time my parents visited. We decided to take the Saturday and Sunday night away.

I had booked the hotel where we stayed after marrying, which was only a few miles away, but we were glad to get some alone time. We packed an overnight bag, and I added a couple of special outfits for my wife. She didn't know, but I had packed my favourite top, a triangle of sequinned fabric that covered her breasts and point toward her bejewelled belly button. I loved it the moment I saw it 13 years ago.

My cock twitched at the thought of seeing her in the top, tight jeans, knowing she was wearing a tiny thong underneath, that would hopefully be noticeable above the waistline of her jeans, a memory from when we first got together, she was always showing off her thong, although unknown to her at the time.

"I am going to take a quick shower before we head down" I said, removing my clothes.

"OK, I will join you" replied my wife of 2 wonderful years.

She jumped into the shower; her hair tied up to avoid getting it wet. She looked gorgeous in her nakedness and my cock began to twitch, as it always does.

"Hey mister, there is no time for that! Besides, it had better get some rest" she said coyly as she slapped down it´s advances.

She dressed in a simple black dress, which hugged her in all the right places, re-applied her make-up and slipped on a pair of high heels.

As we headed down to the bar I couldn´t help but think how lucky I was. Many of the men in the bar looked up from their glasses and stared at my wife as we entered.

We ordered and I sat opposite her, delighting in her beauty, she is just as spectacular today as the first time I saw her, almost 14 years ago. The conversation was flowing, and we had another couple of drinks, as the conversation progressed and became more romantic, innuendos began to flow.

We were basically chatting each other up. As we continued chatting, she began to rub her foot up against my leg, causing some of the guests to stare in awe.

It was getting on for around dinner time, so I headed to the reception to see if there was a table available. As I approached the desk, the hotel manager walked out.

"Good evening Mr West, it is great to see you again".

"Good evening Jorge, good to see you to. I see the hotel is full as usual" I replied.

"Yes, it is almost completely booked, we have a wedding party from Madrid staying. Mr West, I have taken the liberty of reserving the Spa for you and Mrs West, I hope you accept my invitation" Jorge smiled.

I am in the tourism industry and worked closely with the hotel, which has certain perks.

"Jorge, that is most kind of you, but we haven´t brought any suitable clothes with us" I said slightly disappointed.

"Do not worry Mr West, I will have towels brought up to your room. The spa is yours to use exclusively" Jorge winked and ordered the towels be brought to the room.

A private spa session, wow, this could be the beginning of a very romantic evening. I headed back to the bar to collect my wife and share the news.

"Darling, you won´t believe this, but Jorge has exclusively reserved the spa for us" I said.

"Oh that is such a lovely thought, but we don´t have any..!" she began to say.

"Don´t worry, " I interrupted.

"Jorge is sending robes up to the room now, I have a dinner reservation for 9pm, that gives us about 1 and a half hours to relax in the spa" I said.

"Ohhhh" was all that came out of my bride's mouth.

We raced back up to the room, so as not to keep room service waiting for us.

When we arrived, the robes were indeed ready, we headed into the room and I removed my clothes and wrapped the luxurious towelling robe around me.

"Babe, are you sure this is OK?" Mrs West asked nervously.

"Yes, just get undressed, we will head down to the spa and jump in the jacuzzi before heading for the steam room or sauna. It would be rude not to accept Jorge´s generous offer" I said hurriedly.

My wife removed her black dress, and I was amazed to see that she was completely naked underneath. Now I understood why the men were staring, some of them had a perfect view up her thighs to her bald pussy.

I struggled to keep control of myself, as my wife walked ahead of me, knowing she was naked under the robe, and had also been naked under the dress earlier in the bar, was almost too much to bear, and she made sure to continue the teasing as we walked through the hotel lobby and corridors.

We got to the spa, removed our robes, after we had made sure that we were alone, and headed for the warmth of the hot tub.

My wife looked amazing as she walked towards the hot tub...her wonderful ass swaying as she walked, my cock was growing hard and I hurried to get into the tub.

Normally we sit next to each other, but to my surprise, and slight disappoint she sat opposite me, my disappointment didn´t last long, as I noticed the tops of her nipples just breaking the bubbling surface, I was transfixed.

She looked amazing her wet hair swept back and her breasts lifted to the surface by the jets. I was hardening and she knew it, with the footsie earlier in the bar and the walk down to the spa, she knew I would be getting excited, and she wasn´t wrong, nor surprised as she stretched out her leg and began to move her foot up and down my thigh, lightly brushing my cock, gently teasing me under the water.

She shifted in the water and I knew she had placed her pussy over one of the nozzles in the hot tub because her eyes rolled back in her head and she paused her caressing of my cock for a moment, as she became accustomed to the new sensation.

I was in heaven, here I was watching my wife´s breasts move in and out of the water, with her toes playing with my now rock-hard cock and her getting off on the jet of water, pressing against her pussy. I couldn´t believe we were doing this, but I was certainly not about to complain.

After about five minutes of bliss, she decided to leave to go to sauna...she picked up a towel and motioned for me to follow, I was slightly embarrassed as I was standing straight up, but I could not deny my urge to follow her as I entered the sauna, she approached me and gave me one of the most passionate kisses she had ever given me.

In the dim light of the sauna, I could see her naked body, glistening with droplets of sweat, as she moved over to the towel she had placed on the bench.

I was still rock hard as she motioned me to the other towel, which she had placed right next to hers. As she sat, she spread her legs to display her shaven pussy, I positioned myself next to her, closed my eyes and began to relax.

A few moments later I felt her hand wander across my thigh, before reaching my still hard dick. She began to stroke my shaft up and down slowly, and deliberately in time with her breathing, which was far slower than mine was becoming.

I was nearing orgasm and she could feel my balls growing, as she stopped and lent over to kiss me deeply, never releasing my cock from her grasp.

Whispering in my ear, she said "you are not allowed to cum until I decide that you may".

She lent down and kissed the head of my cock before taking it in her mouth for just a second before she got up and left. The idea of her dominating me was a real turn on.

I needed a moment to collect myself, so I held back for a few minutes, when I left the sauna, my wife had disappeared with only the faint outline of a message fingered on the glass door.

"I am waiting for you in our room, I have a surprise for you" it said.

Again, my cock twitched beneath the robe and I hurried back up the room...I am sure the people I passed in the hallway must have noticed my raging hard on, but I did not care.

I reached our room, to find the door ajar, I was a little worried that something may have happened and entered the room with caution to find my wife wearing the red lingerie I had bought for our wedding night, she looked stunning and I could not wait to have her.

As I approached, she ordered "Go and lay on the bed".

She came across to the bed, hovered over me, placing a blindfold on me, before tying my arms to the bed, and putting a cock ring around the base of my cock and balls.

She lent in close, her breath in my ear "remember you are not allowed release until I decide, regardless of how much you may want it. Do you understand?"

I nodded and she slapped my hard cock against my stomach and told "you must always answer with a yes miss".

"Yes miss, I understand" I said confidently.

My agreement was accepted with a deep loving kiss, as she once again took my cock, placing it between her stocking clad feet and began to move her feet up and down my engorged cock.

She continued for a few delightful minutes, before she changed position, positioning herself so she was above me, her pussy just inches from my face, a position I had longed to be in for years.

I attempted to raise my mouth to meet her.

"What do you think you are doing" my dominatrix asked as she slapped my cock.

"I want to taste you miss" I replied, lustfully.

"Did I tell you to try to taste me?

"No" I replied

My wife squeezed my nipples hard, before twisting them.

"Unless I tell you to do something, you will not do it. That is an order. Failing to adhere to my orders will result in punishment, is that understood?"

"Yes miss" I responded dejectedly, laying my head back down on the pillow as she lent forward and took my shaft into her warm mouth. She sucked hard on the head of my penis, never taking more than the head past her lips.

Once again, she knew I was getting close to climax and she asked.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes miss" I responded.

My domineering wife once again slapped my cock and this time squeezed my balls, pulling them downwards. "Unless I tell you to cum, you must not" she uttered commandingly.

Once again, she leant forward and this time placed a ball in her mouth, pumping my cock with her hand, until I was again close to orgasm. She stopped, removed my blindfold, and released me from my shackles.

"Get dressed" she said.

"Yes miss".

I began to remove the cock ring before I felt the sting of her hand across my buttocks.

"Leave that on, I want you to as hard as possible for the rest of the evening".

"Yes miss" I responded, as I manoeuvred my hard penis into my boxers.

In the lift, my wife kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my arse.

"Dinner is going to be interesting" she said with a smile.

I adjusted myself again as the lift came to a stop.

My wife led me by the hand to our table in the busy restaurant. The waiter arrived and took our drinks order.

"A white wine for me please" said Mrs West.

"A glass of..." I began to speak before my bride grabbed a hold of my cock under the table.

"He will have a bottle of red wine please" ordering for me.

As the waiter went to attend to the drinks my wife again squeezed my cock, pumping a few times as she said, "tonight you will eat and drink whatever I tell you to".

"yes miss" I said, as my cock returned to full mast.

Dinner was a rushed affair, we ate our starters and mains quickly, my dearest having ordered them together. I was too distracted to eat much and couldn´t really tell you if the meal was good or not. My cock was maintained at complete hardness by my mistress.

Unusually my wife refused dessert and told the waiter to bill the meal to our room.

She rose from her chair and pulled me up with her. We thanked the waiter and headed to the lift. The doors had barely closed behind us when my wife was down on her knees fishing my rod out. She kissed the head and began to move her hand slowly up and down the shaft.

As the doors opened, I could hear voices, but my wife led me to the room my cock pressed against her butt cheeks. She opened the door and pushed me through.

"remove your clothes and get on the bed" she said.

"yes miss" I mumbled as I stripped naked in front of her.

I got up onto the bed and my wife once again tied my hands and feet to the bed, before once again covering my eyes with a blindfold.

I could hear my wife removing the dress, my cock was now aching with the need to cum.

Mrs West returned to the bed, straddling my face once more. Her pussy was even closer than before, and I could smell her excitement.

She reached out and took my cock into her mouth, just like in the sauna it was for no more than a few seconds.

"Don´t stop" I begged.

She bit the head of my cock, sending a shock wave of pain up my member.

"Do not speak" she scolded me.

She got off the bed, and I could hear her rustling around in her suitcase.

I could her footsteps approach the bed, before I felt her hand on my scrotum and began to massage my balls and perineum, I moaned in pleasure and was scolded again:

"Remain silent".

I was ready to cum but heeded my warning.

She straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth, before gently grinding herself up and down my face, the smell was intoxicating, she never removed her hand from my balls, squeezing every now and then to ensure I knew I wasn´t allowed to cum.

After a couple of minutes of grinding against my face, my wife ordered me to lick her pussy, being certain to not touch her clit, I gladly obeyed, eating her pussy is one of my favourite tasks, so this was easy to obey.

I could feel her juices building as I buried my tongue deeper into her pussy, barely leaving for breath. She was breathing heavily, and I knew that she was close to orgasm, so I altered my rhythm and took the chance of licking from her clit all the way down her slit.

"Mmmmm" she moaned-

There was no resistance at all, so I decided to continue moving my tongue across her slit and clit, gently sucking on it when I reached it. My final pass across her pussy I drove my tongue as deep as I could, she came violently, covering my face in her juices, as she moaned with delight, not once letting go of my balls, squeezing them with each wave of her pleasure, she rolled off my face and lay next to me, panting for a while, whilst my balls where still being teased.

When she had recovered, she reached over me, pressing herself into me. I heard the tapping of metal as she returned, I didn´t know what it was until she applied some to my sensitive and painful cock.

It was coconut oil, and it was cold causing my cock to twitch from the change in temperature, she told me to stay still and slapped my balls as another warning to heed.

She applied more to both my cock and sack, before she let out a stifled moan, I can only assume that she was using the coconut on herself.

My imagination was running wild with what could be coming next, I could tell she was still horny, as I could feel the wetness on my thighs, with heavily oiled hands she began to work my cock, expertly stroking and manipulating my balls.

"You must not cum" she whispered again as she began to trail her finger nails up and down my frenulum, I was straining not to cum.

After a few more excruciating minutes she placed her legs either side of my torso, lowering her body onto my chest, her breasts pressing against me. She reached beneath her and placed my penis at her opening.

It was dripping wet, lubricated both from her own arousal and the coconut oil, my cock slid in with one movement, she buried me deep inside her pussy, it was warm and wetter than I had ever known it, it was all I could do not to cum inside her, but I collected my thoughts and managed to hold on.

My wife moved slowly up and down my shaft, squeezing her vaginal muscles around my shaft as she lowered herself, before grinding her clit against my stomach, I could feel another orgasm building and I knew that I would not last another, but this time as she rose, she came off my cock, kissed up my chest and removed the blindfold.

Now it is time for your surprise, she said, somewhat nervously, she turned around placed her hands on my ankles, giving me a perfect view of her butt and stocking clad legs. Once again, she reached for the coconut oil, and slathered more of the cold oil onto my cock, as she began to move her hand up and down, keeping my cock pointing straight up.

"Close your eyes, now", she demanded.

"And do not open them until I tell you to" she said sternly.

I did as I was told, I could sense she was getting closer to my cock, before she began to push herself down on my shaft, very slowly at first, much slower than normal, but I didn´t mind, it helped me to avoid filling her with cum.

"Open your eyes" she said.

And to my complete surprise, my wife was lowering her ass onto my aching cock...she was finally giving me what I had dreamt of for years.

She gradually slid me all the way, her ass was resting on my stomach.

milalex
milalex
47 Followers
12