Horse Cock Rich Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of his chin and looked disappointed, "Well, you'll be afraid of me before we're done with you, you'll be afraid of all of us, even Linda!" she claimed.

For the first time since being abducted Rich felt like laughing, Linda was never going to scare him and just one glance at her reinforced his thought.

She was wringing her hands and looked terrified, "What are we going to do now?" she asked with a trembling voice.

"Now we fuck him!" Becky said enthusiastically and started unbuttoning her jeans.

"Yes!" Jaquelynn concurred and did the same.

"But...what if someone finds out? What if..." Linda objected.

"No one's going to find out anything, we've locked the door and gagged him. Come on Linda you said you'd do anything to fuck him and now he's here, just waiting to get fucked!" Becky said and pointed at Rich's cock.

He saw Linda look at his flaccid cock and noticed that she licked her lips.

"O-okay, I-I'll...get naked then." she said shyly as she too began undressing.

Rich felt a whole slew of emotion wash over him as he laid naked, tied up and gagged while watching his three captures undress in front of him. On the one hand he was scared, he'd been kidnapped and had no say in whatever was going to

happen to him so of course there was a lot of fear in him. But another part of him was, too his great shame, distinctly aroused by the situation. He had not gotten a boner from this arousal yet but if the right stimulation was applied he felt sure he would.

He was about to have a foursome and as much as he hated the three girls that was stripping in front of him, he could not deny that they were all attractive in their own way.

Becky, though being a total bitch, had a nice, skinny physique with slender arms and legs and a pair of puffy, perky tits as well as the flattest stomach he had ever seen, he could've sworn it went inwards. She had shoulder long curly brown hair that rested on her shoulders.

Rich felt a familiar tingle in his groin and tore his eyes away from her. He instead looked at Jaquelynn. She had a much more muscular physique, she was built stronger, with wider shoulders, bigger and more defined arms, much thicker and more muscular legs, and while Becky's stomach had been almost nonexistent, Jaquelynn had significant ab muscles and some of them was visible through her skin.

She did not quite look like a bodybuilder as he could see she carried more fat than a bodybuilder would, but now that he saw her naked he could really tell why she had so easily been able to have her way with him physically.

She had long, blonde hair that hung down to her breasts, breasts that were larger than Becky's but not as perky. Jaquelynn's nipples were as longer and more erect, and of a lighter shade of pink.

Rich moved his eyes from Jaquelynn undressing and looked at his third captor, Linda.

Linda was by far the least fit of the three, though she was not at all fat she didn't have any real muscle definition, bone definition, yes, but not muscle definition. Rich doubted she had ever done a push up in her life. Her posture was not great as her shoulders slumped forward. When she took off her bra he saw that she did have nice and meaty pale tits however.

"I think he's checking us out!" Becky claimed enthusiastically as she saw him staring at Linda's breasts.

"How dare you!" Jaquelynn said and slapped his stomach.

The slap wasn't too hard but it did annoy him, he averted his eyes away from them and stared up into the ceiling trying his best to ignore them all together.

"You fucking pervert!" Jaquelynn said scoldingly but Rich could tell from her voice that she liked that he had checked her out.

"Yeah! How dare you look at us when we're naked? Did we say you could check us out?" Becky asked interrogatingly and bent down over him so he couldn't avoid looking at her face.

She wore a smug, playful grin that annoyed him.

"Hhmph, mrgh!" he grunted and stared angrily up into her teasing green eyes.

It must've sounded very funny as all the girls suddenly broke out into laughter.

"Oh this is so great!" Jaquelynn said after having laughed for a good thirty seconds at him.

"Yeah, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!" Becky said and rubbed her hand roughly over his face, probably just to annoy him even further.

"I love how angry he is over having to fuck three beautiful girls...we are beautiful aren't we?" Becky asked him with a warning look on her face.

Rich could see that all three of them looked intently at him and anticipated his answer, he felt there was no need to piss them off given the situation he was in so he slowly nodded his head in reply.

"Good boy!" Becky said and patted his forehead demeaningly, "If you had said anything else we would've had to beat you up real bad."

"Can we fuck him now? I'm so fucking horny I could rip his fucking horse cock straight off!" Jaquelynn said and wore a primal look on her face.

"Hah! Go ahead Jaq, you go first." Becky said approvingly.

The next thing Rich knew Jaquelynn had wrapped her lips around his still flaccid cock, he had a feeling it wouldn't stay flaccid for long however as Jaquelynn sucked on his long member.

Instantaneously he felt it grow in her mouth and looked down at his groin. He saw Jaquelynn suck and slurp on his cock and it felt amazing as it grew in her warm, wet mouth. She had rested her erect nipples against his thighs and they poked into his skin, feeling her nipples against him like that only further aroused him and he felt the need to grab her head and push her down on his cock but since his hands were tied up behind his back there was no way that he could.

"You know your cock would make for a good dildo Rich so what Jaq suggested might not be a bad idea." Becky said teasingly as she placed her own face mere inches from his own, blocking his sight of his own cock.

"If we ripped it off like she said then we wouldn't need you anymore." Becky said cruelly.

"Maybe when Jaq's sucked it all long and hard she'll bite it off down at the base and we'll use it as a dildo and just throw you into a ditch. What would you think of that?" she asked challengingly, her face was so close to him that they rubbed noses.

Though her threats were of the most serious nature Rich felt no fear upon hearing them, Becky was obviously just trying to play tough like she always did.

"Mmph." he muttered in response as his cock kept growing in Jaquelynn's mouth.

"Mmh, oh my god, it's so big now! Mmmh." Jaquelynn said and moaned as she slobbed on his now almost fully erect cock.

Becky looked over her shoulder and stuck a hand in between her own legs to pleasure herself.

"It tastes so fucking good too." Jaquelynn said and licked his twelve inch cock from base to frenulum.

Her lick caused his cock to grow to its full size, it was now stiff as wood and throbbing.

"Oh fuck me I can't wait to suck his cock!" Becky said hornily and sat herself down on Rich's chest.

She was sitting on him so that her pussy was facing him and he naturally looked down at her crotch. He almost felt like chuckling when he saw how small her pussy was, there was no way she was going to be able to fit her tiny pussy around

his massive cock.

"Checking my pussy out are you horse boy?" she asked with a perverted look on her face as she grabbed his head with both of her hands.

She didn't wait for answer, "Fuck, I can't wait to fuck your dick, I'm gonna have to use your nose!" she said and sat her pussy down on his face.

He felt her pussy crash down on his nose and groaned as she grinded into it with her pussy.

"Mmh, yeah...oh fuck, his nose is pretty fucking fun to ride too." Becky said as she caressed her tits while grinding on his pained nose.

The pain on his nose distracted Rich enough that he hadn't even noticed that Jaquelynn had stopped sucking his cock, he did notice when she slid her pussy down on it though.

Her much warmer and tighter hole clasped onto his cockhead firmly, he grunted as he felt her slide further and further down on his cock.

"Oh my god, it's...so fucking thick!" Jaquelynn groaned as she kept lowering herself onto his rock hard mega cock.

Becky pushed her palms down on his forehead as she intensified her rough face grinding humps, "Mmh, just...don't make him cum yet Jaq, I want to feel him inside me too." she said as she was moaning.

Rich struggled underneath the two girls, the pain he felt on his face lessened the satisfaction he felt on his cock and while it was something he certainly didn't want them to realize, it was probably true that Becky's face grinding made him less likely to cum early.

Jaquelynn's pussy squeezed and struggled as she impaled herself on his massive rod but slowly it started to give in to the pressure of her weight. Rich felt it slide slowly down on his cock until one jump it slid down a considerable amount.

"HU-UH!" Jaquelynn groaned as she pierced herself on his stiff cock, "It's so fucking hard, it feels like I'm...fucking a spear!" she said and kept groaning.

"Mmh, I want to know how that feels like!" Becky said jealously as she kept torturing his nose with her pussy.

"When is it going to be my turn?" Rich heard Linda ask impatiently.

The other two girls seemed to ignore her as no one said anything but moan and groan.

Rich felt Jaquelynn's pussy start to produce more juice on his cock, it helped her ride his cock a bit easier but from what he could tell she was still only halfway down on his massive cock.

Becky nose grinding suddenly stopped and she sat down on his chest, he looked up at her and saw that she was looking at him intently.

"Okay Rich, I've got a suggestion for you." she said and paused, "How about I take off that ball gag you have in your mouth so you can lick my pussy?"

Rich looked up her feeling surprised, he made a face like he of course wouldn't mind having the ball gag removed.

"But!" Becky said and placed her index finger right in front of his face, "If you make as much as a slightly loud noise or try to call for help, that thing goes right back in and stays there, get it?" she asked threateningly.

Rich nodded impatiently, he couldn't wait to get rid of the ball gag as it prevented him from breathing properly.

Becky licked her lips, "Mmh, good." she said and bent down to untie his ball gag.

When the ball gag came off Rich felt an intense desire to shout loudly for help but he figured it wouldn't be worth it so he kept his mouth shut.

Becky sat her wet and slightly reddened pussy down on his lips, "Lick!" she said brattily and slapped the top of his head.

Rich reluctantly began licking her pussy to her great pleasure, "Mmh...yeah...fuck, just like that, lick my pussy bitch!" she said mean spiritedly.

She grabbed his hair with both hands and began humping his face again, her pussy pressed against his stretched out tongue and her clit rubbed against the tip of his nose.

To his surprise he found that her pussy didn't taste all that bad, it had a sweet taste, lime-like and he certainly preferred licking her pussy to having his nose crushed by it.

Jaquelynn's pussy was soaking wet at this point and helped her climb even further down on his massive cock, she had gone down almost two thirds on it when he felt the walls of her pussy contract on his cock.

"MMMH...OOOH...UHHH!!" she moaned loudly as her pussy squeezed his cock tighter and then let go of it three times.

"Okay, you clearly just came there Jaquelynn so move over now so I can get to fuck him." Becky said and scooped down onto Rich's chest.

"Alright." Jaquelynn said reluctantly, "Let's switch places then." she said and let Rich massive cock slip out of her pussy.

"But what about me?" Linda asked sounding hurt.

This time she was not ignored, "You can sit on his face while I ride his cock and then when I'm done fucking him you can fuck him afterwards." Becky suggested.

"But what should I do then?" Jaquelynn asked.

"I don't know, wait until it's your turn again maybe." Becky said and shrugged her shoulders.

Jaquelynn groaned, "I don't wanna wait!" she said and crossed her arms.

"Well we can't fuck him all three at the same time, he only has one face and one cock." Becky replied.

Jaquelynn sighed resigningly, "Okay, I guess I'll just have wait then." she said and stood up so Becky could take her place.

Linda eagerly sat down on Rich chest, "Hi." she said awkwardly.

Rich was taken aback by her greeting and automatically replied back, "Hi." he said.

He heard Jaquelynn chuckle, "Are you seriously saying 'hi' to him Linda?" she asked bemused.

Rich could see Linda start to blush, she looked over to Jaquelynn who stood right next to her now, "Well, I didn't know what to say." she said excusingly.

"How about you call him our bitch instead?" Jaquelynn suggested mean spiritedly.

Linda looked down at him insecurely, "You're our bitch." she said passively.

"Yeah, that's better. Let me help you out with the lubrication a bit." Jaquelynn said and sent a spittle down onto his face.

Jaquelynn's warm spit splashed uncomfortably against Rich's cheek and he felt the need to retaliate by spitting back but refrained from doing so, he was not exactly in a good position to fight back right now.

Jaquelynn laughed cruelly and spit on him again before she went to sit down on his stomach.

Linda looked down at him with a sad face, "Sorry." she whispered almost inaudibly but Rich heard.

"It's okay." he whispered back.

He didn't know why he had replied like he had, it certainly wasn't okay what they were doing to him but Linda was clearly the one least at fault for all of this and he found himself not wanting her to feel bad for some reason.

She wiped Jaquelynn's spit off his cheek and smiled shyly before lowering her pussy onto his mouth.

He immediately started licking her pussy and even started sucking on her long pink pussy lips, for some reason he wanted her to enjoy herself.

Linda closed her eyes and purred while he licked her pussy and sucked on her pussy lips. She resorted to rubbing her own meaty pale tits, the only part of her body that seemed to have any fat on it, and looked to be enjoying herself to say the least.

During this whole time Rich had felt a tight prodding of his cockhead without paying too much attention to it, but he realized that it was Becky trying to fuck him. She was struggling to even go down past his thick cockhead and he found himself chuckling a bit at her misfortune.

"Fucking hell!" Becky finally called out in frustration, "It's too fucking big! I can't go any further down than his fucking head!"

"It's because you're so tight Becky, I went down almost two thirds on it so it's doable." Jaquelynn replied.

Rich could tell that there was pride in her voice.

"Of course it's because I'm tight! I realize that too obviously, do you think I'm stupid or something?" Becky asked Jaquelynn angrily.

"No, I don't, I was just...trying to help." Jaquelynn said hesitantly.

"If you want to help you can help me go down on it instead of just sitting there and being arrogant."

"How do I help you go down on his cock?" Jaquelynn asked, sounding clueless.

"You can get behind me and push me down or something like that obviously."

"But, that's going to hurt."

"Just help me fucking get down on his cock Jaq!"

"Okay, okay, I'll help you." Jaquelynn said and sat up from his stomach.

Rich soon felt Becky's insides being pushed down harder onto his cock and figured it was because Jaquelynn was pushing her down.

"Ahhh...Ahhh...fuuck, it's hurts!!" Becky groaned painfully.

"Do you want me to stop pushing you down?" Jaquelynn asked unsurely.

"No, keep pushing, I can feel it working!"

Becky groaned for a few seconds more until in one big jump her pussy suddenly traveled significantly down onto his cock.

"AH! FUCK! FUCK! AHH! Fuck that hurts!" Becky whimpered loudly..

Rich felt her tight pussy clasp hard onto his stiff cock as it tried desperately to get used to the new size that had been forced in.

"Shhh...are you okay Becky?" Jaquelynn asked sounding worried.

"Of course not, fuck, it's hurts so fucking bad." Becky groaned in reply, this time a lot more quietly.

"It's not supposed to hurt that much Becky, it didn't for me."

"I...just have to get used to it." Becky said and groaned as she began slowly moving up and down on his cock.

Rich felt her pussy slowly but surely lube up on his cock, the strained pain on his cockhead started to lessen and he found himself finally enjoying her prodding.

Meanwhile, Linda's pussy had begun leaking quite a lot into his mouth to the point where he was now bathing in her musky pussy juice. Her pussy tasted differently than Becky's had, it had a stronger taste to it, not a bad taste but it tasted more bodily than Becky's pussy which had been sweeter.

He swallowed Linda's pussy juice and kept his tongue actively stimulating her, she moaned quietly with her eyes closed as she touched herself to his licks.

Becky tight little pussy had now finally begun to adapt to his massive rod, she straddled his cock while moving up and down a little faster and moaned instead of groaned.

"Mmh...Ooh, it feels so good now, it's filling me up so much, how far down on it am I Jaq?"

A few seconds passed before Jaquelynn answered Becky's question, "About a quarter I'd say."

"Only a quarter?" Becky asked sounding disappointed.

"Yeah, about a quarter I'd say, but do you know what I just realized?" Jaquelynn asked sounding excited.

"No, what?"

"I think if we put a pillow under his butt I can suck his balls while you ride him."

"Yes! Good idea, do it!" Becky said approvingly as she impaled herself on his cock.

Jaquelynn hurried to grab a pillow and stuffed it underneath Rich's butt, who didn't know whether he wanted to have his balls in Jaquelynn's mouth or not.

On the one hand it could probably be enjoyable if done right but the thought of her biting his balls made him worried.

He felt Jaquelynn cup his balls into her palms and shivered.

"Mmh, they're so fucking big I can't wait to put them in my mouth!" she said hornily, "Good thing he's shaved them because I certainly don't want his disgusting hair in my mouth." she added meanly.

Rich laid and waited anxiously for Jaquelynn to suck on his big balls, he felt her spit on them on couldn't help but to moan, he certainly preferred Jaquelynn to spit on his balls rather than his face.

"Sounds like he's enjoying it, the fucking bitch!" Becky said mean spiritedly as she leaned her weight onto her hands which she rested on his stomach.

"Yeah, and I haven't even started sucking on them yet." Jaquelynn said and pulled his balls towards her and squeezed them a little bit.

Rich groaned as he tried to deal with all the sensations that was applied to him, Linda's soaking wet pussy on his mouth, Becky's tight pussy clasping the top of his staff and now Jaquelynn squeezing his pulled balls.

"Mmh, they look so hot when I squeeze them!" Jaquelynn said passionately and Rich felt her tongue against his now tightly squeezed balls.

He wiggled in the bed and both groaned in pain and moaned from enjoyment.

"Whatever you're doing back there is working too good Jaq, he's gonna cum if you keep doing it!" Becky said warningly as she slowed down the tempo of her own cock straddling.

"I'm squeezing his balls and licking them at the same time." Jaquelynn said playfully.

"Well either stop squeezing his balls or don't lick them or he's gonna cum Jaq, he likes that shit too much!"

"Okay." Jaquelynn said reluctantly and stopped squeezing his balls.