Horse Cock Rich Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich felt like a weight was lifted off him as his balls were no longer in pain.

Jaquelynn now used her whole mouth to suck and lubricate his big balls without hurting them. He felt himself nearing an orgasm when he suddenly felt Becky's pussy contract on his cock.

"Mmh...Ooh...Yes!...Yes!!" she said and moaned as her pussy alternated between clasping onto his cock and letting it go.

Rich felt Jaquelynn let his soaking wet balls out of her mouth, "Okay, so now that you've cummed too Becky it's Linda's turn to ride him and my turn to sit on his face, you can lick his balls like I did Becky, it's quite fun actually." Jaquelynn said.

Becky let his cock slip out of her tight pussy and got off him, "I think I'll squeeze them instead." she replied mean spiritedly.

Rich groaned, the last person he wanted to give control of his balls to was Becky and when he heard she planned to squeeze them it didn't exactly calm him down.

Becky giggled at his groan, "Ooh, are we afraid now?" she asked teasingly, "Good! Maybe I'll cut them off when Linda's done riding you, what would you think about that?"

Rich said nothing but felt his heart rate increase, he really didn't want Becky to be in control of his balls though he had little fear she would actually carry out her extreme threat.

Linda slid off his face and sat down on his stomach while Jaquelynn took her place and sat down on the top of his chest, she grabbed his chin and said, "Open your mouth!"

Rich looked up into her dangerously horny blue eyes and didn't dare to disobey, he opened his mouth like she had asked.

She sent a spittle down into it, "Swallow!" she commanded.

Rich again didn't dare to disobey and did what she wanted. To his surprise she then leaned down and kissed him, he thought it would be a short kiss but she kept kissing him and stuck her tongue deep into his mouth, he closed his eyes like she had and met her tongue with his own.

He didn't think it would be a good idea to piss her off by giving her a lackluster kiss as he preferred her to be horny rather than angry.

As Jaquelynn ate his mouth he felt Linda slide down quite easily onto his cock, it was not a surprise, her pussy was not as tight as Becky's and she had been soaking wet when she left his mouth. Linda's long pussy lips also hugged his thick cock and lubricated it much further down than Becky had been able to.

His enjoyment was soon halted by feeling Becky's grip tighten around his testicles, he could tell she had resorted to squeezing his balls with one hand and flicking them with the other. He groaned into Jaquelynn's mouth who had begun sucking on his tongue.

Jaquelynn exited their kiss and quickly sat her fit butt down on his face, "Lick me bitch! Lick me good." she said hornily.

Rich didn't see that he had any alternative and inserted his tongue into her pussy.

Linda's pussy had quickly traveled down on his cock and was now almost as far down as Jaquelynn's had been, she was lubricating it and squeezing it firmer and firmer. Rich could feel himself getting more and more worked up. He felt like

he had gotten more used to Becky's squeezing and flicking of his testicles when she all of a sudden decided to squeeze them significantly harder.

Rich groaned loudly and told her to stop, "Fuck! Stop! Stop!"

"No loud noises!" Jaquelynn said strictly and placed her hand over his mouth.

"That's right Jaq, you have no fucking say in what we do to you Rich! If I want to pop your balls off that's what I'll do!" Becky said sadistically and upped the squeeze on his balls even more.

Rich wiggled in extreme pain but was unable to move more than few inches up and down and side to side, the ropes cut into his arms and legs and he was not getting any air because Jaquelynn was still holding her hand over his mouth, he felt like his heart wouldn't be able to take it anymore when Becky suddenly let go of her grip around his balls and Jaquelynn took her hand off his mouth.

He took a deep breath and groaned loudly.

"You really shouldn't be complaining." Becky said admonishingly, "Do you know how many guys would love to be in your position right now?"

Rich groaned self pityingly, he didn't feel lucky in the least bit.

"Why aren't you licking my pussy?" Jaquelynn said and slapped the side of his head.

Rich reluctantly began licking Jaquelynn's pink pussy again and saw how she bit her lower lip when he did.

He suddenly became acutely aware of the intense sensations on his cock again as Linda was milking it up and down rapidly, he felt his scrotum contract and just as it did Linda stopped moving on his cock and he felt her pussy contract hard several times.

She moaned quietly and Rich felt her pussy release a lot of juice on his cock which flowed down onto his balls.

Linda let his cock slip out of her pussy and she slid down onto his stomach while at the same time he felt Becky slap his right leg.

"Okay, now Linda's cummed on his cock too. I don't like to suggest it, but, maybe we should call it quits for tonight and continue tomorrow?" Becky suggested, "It's getting a bit late and we've all cummed after all."

"Already?" Linda asked, sounding disappointed.

"Yeah, my pussy is fucking aching right now to be honest so I really don't want to continue." Becky said and sounded a bit bummed out.

She slapped his right leg again, "You hurt me with your big ass cock you bastard!" she said brattily.

Rich couldn't answer as his mouth was busy servicing Jaquelynn's hungry pussy but he felt betrayed almost, he thought at least after all this he would get to cum but apparently that was not the case. And what was worse was that they seemed to have no plans of letting him go, 'How long are they going to keep me tied up like this?' he wondered.

He had hoped they would just fuck him one time and let him walk away but that certainly did not appear to be the case.

"Come on Jaq, let's tie him up and fuck him again tomorrow instead." Becky said impatiently.

"I'm just gonna cum on his mouth one more time." Jaquelynn said and took a firmer grip around his hair as she began humping him faster.

"Alright, I'll slap his balls around a bit then, hopefully he doesn't cum from that, the dirty bastard!" Becky said playfully and gave his left testicle a whack.

Rich groaned loudly and stopped licking Jaquelynn's pussy, she didn't like that at all and started grinding her clit forcefully against his nose instead.

Rich groaned and protested as Jaquelynn dry humped his nose and Becky smacked his balls around, he couldn't wait for this to be over with as it was pure torture with no enjoyment attached to it.

When Jaquelynn finally came on his nose she squirted a bit into his mouth and Rich instinctively swallowed it, she moaned happily and got off his face.

Becky stopped slapping his balls and walked up next to him, "If you thought we're gonna let you go you're mistaken Rich." she said teasingly.

Rich looked at her with smallened eyes, 'Who the fuck did these bitches think they were?' he thought to himself angrily. He decided that when he got out of this he was going to give them absolute hell.

"We didn't go through all this effort to catch you just to let your horse cock go!" Becky added and tugged on her lower lip as she looked him over.

"You're ours now, our bitch-boy and we'll do whatever we want to you understood?" she said and puffed herself up.

Rich eyed her intently with subdued anger, he said nothing but was sure his eyes did.

"Okay, good, then we've cleared that." Becky said and looked a bit uncertain of herself, "Let's put the ball gag back on and stuff him under the bed."

Rich was not happy to hear that they had decided to place him underneath the bed but when they did so they at least made sure he had a pillow underneath his head.

It turned out they were in Becky's and Linda's shared dorm and after the girls had dressed themselves Jaquelynn left to go to her own.

Before they turned the lights off Becky made sure to look underneath the bed and mockingly wish him good night.

He grunted angrily back at her as he felt a strong urge to punch her in the face, unfortunately his reaction must've been just what she was looking for as she giggled fondly and laid down on the bed ontop of him.

To be continued...

*****

Don't forget to favourite & rate the story and if you want to read more of this particular story let me know in the comment section. I'm always working on several different stories at the same time and I never quite know which ones will be finished first, so your comments can make the difference in what I end up focusing my time on. Also, check out my other stories that I've written and follow me to receive updates on when my newly published stories comes out.

Much love!

- FilthyFantasy